The Scarlet Dove - Issue 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt like nothing more than a piece of meat as he pounded away at her pussy. She stretched around his shaft, feeling every vein and ridge as it pumped in and out, slick with her own juices. A warm erotic charge wound its way up her spine, keeping her juices flowing and shaming the heroine as she could not keep her body from reacting to the violation.

Starling moaned and whimpered and her treacherous body continued to respond as Don Tony fucked her. Gawd, what if he's right? She thought feeling him so deep inside. If any man can take me, use me, and force my body to respond ... maybe I am just a slut ...

Slowing his rhythm momentarily, Don Tony released her wrists. He hooked her left knee, folding it over her torso then leaned down pinning it and her in place. His other hand grabbed for her firm jiggling D-cup. Starling bit her lip and squirmed, feeling his dick moving inside her as he changed positions. As he slowly began to hump her again, she could not repress a long shuddering moan as every curve of her body quivered.

In the new position his rock hard tool seemed to plunge so much deeper! And she felt completely engulfed by her assailant now. His big hand kneading her supple breast triggered starbursts of scintillating tingles dancing through her chest. He held her so close, his coarse body hair felt like sandpaper against her smooth, porcelain skin. His hot breath wafted over her neck, making her sweat. And every thrust penetrated her so deeply it took her breath away.

Starling ran a hand through her damp crimson locks, gasping and moaning for every thrust. Her head was positively spinning with orgasmic energy, a fresh humiliation for the young heroine. Even as tears of despair rolled down her cheeks, her body was going to cum for the man forcing himself on her!

No, this can't happen! She lamented. I have to hold it back ... have to ... oh gawd!

"I'm gonna make you cum, Scarlet Slut," the Don whispered as if reading her thoughts. "Then you'll see I'm right ... you'll realize you're nothing!"

His pace quickened again, forcing sharp breathy moans from the degraded heroine's throat. He seemed to savor her helplessness, holding her tighter even when she squirmed or quivered in response to his own hard pounding cock.

Starling's heart hammered between her breasts, and her breathing grew heavy, nearly panting. Her pussy was radiating erotic energy. It rushed down her legs, making her toes tingle. It climbed up her chest, pooling under her stiff pink nipples. It even permeated her brain, filling her head with submissive urges and disgraceful desires.

Starling's eye lids began to flutter and she knew she had failed to hold back what was coming.

Whether he sensed her physiological submission, or was just nearing climax himself, Don Tony began to fuck her with renewed intensity. His cock seemed to fill her completely, swollen and hot, pumping in and out of her wet little pussy and turning her insides to mush. She could no longer stop her hips from rolling against his pelvis, pulling his member deeper still. Her head filled with lust and she began gyrating, undulating beneath him. And now she experienced her ultimate shame: wanting, needing Don Tony to take her, have her, use her ...

Oh gawd, it's true ... I am just a slut! she thought, surrendering to the lust, submitting to the assault. And now I'm HIS slut ... No, oh no ...

With that final, inner submission, the flood gates opened and the denigrated heroine came for Don Tony Scarpone—came hard! She screamed in ecstasy as her head and chest filled with orgasmic electricity. Her legs shook and quivered as her pussy constricted, then gushed hotly around his still pumping cock. Starling's shrill cries diminished into hoarse moans as her body went limp beneath him.

The Don leaned down to whisper in her ear, "Slut!"

Then he grabbed her other leg, folding the young heroine in half and continuing to fuck her. The bliss of orgasm faded quickly, and Starling was left adrift in the shame and humiliation of her violation. Again she covered her face with her hands, hiding her tears and stifling her moans, but was unable to block out or ignore the sensation of his hard, pulsating cock plowing so deep into her sopping wet cunt!

He held her in that position as a tight, fuckable little package and pounded her pussy until he felt he'd proven the point that he could do this as long as he wanted. Starling's body continued to respond, oozing a slick, steady stream of juice but never reached a second orgasm, only furthering her degradation. Just as she was about to begin begging him to cum, Don Tony climaxed. His entire body tensed and he pushed his cock all the way inside her.

"Oh gawd," Starling gasped in dismay, feeling the rush of warmth as he gushed and spurted cum inside her.

He made a few more jerky pumps, milking every drop and filling her womb with his hot sticky jiz. The sensation reminded her of the three cum loads already sloshing around her stomach, and this thought brought the humiliated heroine to a new low.

I really am nothing to these men, she realized. Just a worthless cumdump ... a worthless slut ... I'm just worthless.

The Don pulled out, groaning in satisfaction. Starling rolled onto her side, feeling his thick cum leaking from her pussy, and began quietly sobbing into her palms.

"Ain't no sense in crying, Scarlet Slut," Don Tony stood over her, pulling on his pajama pants. "This is just the beginning, see? I'm gonna serve you up to every member of the family left in Warden City ... then we're gonna see about smuggling you inside to pay back all the Scarpone boys you sent to jail ... and then maybe we'll rent you out to anyone else you put away... and if there's anything left after that, well, shit, them eastern Europeans are always buying up American sluts!" He reached down and patted, then squeezed her round naked ass. "Your whole life is gonna be fuckin' from now on, so better get used to it."

Hopeless and despondent, Starling began to imagine her life as a sex slave. After the night she'd already had it was not difficult to picture. In her current state she could keenly envision the abuse and denigration as she was passed around from one lowlife to the next, perhaps forcibly drugged to keep her docile as every man associated with the Scarpone family had his way with her ... and then, finally ending up as just another piece of rape bait sold to white slavers in Russia ... or whereever ... in that moment the fear and certainty of her fate was so overwhelming, the once-proud heroine began bawling her pretty green eyes out, naked and defeated at the feet of Don Tony Scarpone.

Chapter Six

"You want a piece o' this bitch?" Don Tony asked, pulling the velour robe back around his broad shoulders.

"No sir," Mr. Stewart replied flatly. He was standing at the far end of the office staring out the picture window. "You know I lost my ..."

"Oh right right, the accident," the Don interrupted with a little shiver. "Are the, uh, boys okay?" he asked, noticing two of the three gunmen were gone.

"Yes, I ushered them out when you started, er... educating the young woman," the steward explained. "Well, except for Big Ben, I'm pretty sure he died immediately upon being shot."

"Eh, I never liked Big Ben much anyway," Don Tony was making himself another drink. "Hey! Suppose those ol' boys'd want first crack at this bitch?"

"I'm sure I wouldn't know, sir," Mr. Stewart replied distastefully. "Shall I call The Wolf to dispose of Big Ben then?"

"Yeah, yeah sure," the Don replied. "And take the bitch down the kennel in the basement, if the boys want a go with her, great, if not, hose her down so she don't get that fishy smell, y'know?"

"Of course, sir."

The steward walked over to the miserable ball of woman that used to be the Scarlet Dove. He scooped her up off the floor and effortlessly slung her over his shoulder. Seeing her draped there, legs dangling limply beneath that perfect heart-shaped ass, with her prim little slit peeking out between her shapely thighs made Don Tony's dick twitch. Perhaps he was ready for another go himself ...

"Mr. Stewart, uh, hold on there."

"Yes sirrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRGH-zzt!"

Suddenly the steward shot up on his tip toes and convulsed, his face twisting grotesquely. Then he collapsed in a heap. Somehow the battered heroine caught herself, landing unsteadily on her golden heels. Knees still bowing weakly, she looked up at the Don and showed him her crumpled bracelet, with two exposed wires sticking out!

"You really shouldn't leave all this trash lying around," she gasped, seeming as surprised as the Don. "Guess his combat shielding won't hold up to everything."

"Sneaky bitch!" the Don growl lunging behind his desk, reaching for what must have been a gun.

With a moment of laser focus, Starling dove into flight, rocketing across the oval shaped office and hitting Don Tony with her torpedo strike maneuver! Together they hurled backwards, striking the picture window and shattering it! Both Starling and the Don tumbled through. The Scarlet Dove kept her wits, only momentarily entertaining the thought of letting the Don fall all three stories, before grabbing his wrist. She could not fly carrying another person but slowed their descent, letting the glass fall safely below them.

"Holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit!" the Don stammered.

Just under the first story, Starling let him go.

"YOU BITCH!" he screamed plummeting to the ground.

He hit with a crunch and immediately began screaming about his leg. Finding it impossible to feel badly for the Don, the young heroine turned and soared up into the sky.

She headed for home, coasting through the quiet night. It was amazing how quickly the pain, torment and chaos of her ordeal turned into the quiet calm of the evening sky. She'd survived and escaped, but the relief was short lived. She had not garnered nearly enough information on Dominion, and what little she had, came at much too steep a price.

Soon the harrowed heroine arrived back at her apartment, scrambling in through the rear window before she could be spotted. It crossed her mind that if anyone had seen her, reports of a flying naked woman might be more easily disregarded than if she had still been wearing her white and gold uniform. Once inside she unzipped and kicked off her boots, then pulled off her feathered mask, dropping it on the floor.

Her mind was still buzzing, exhausted and fatigued from the mental and physical assault she'd endured. Perhaps the Dove should take a few days, or even weeks, to rest and leave the research up to Starling Chase and her safe, celibate computer.

Ugh! I can't let myself get discouraged, she chided herself. I may be the only one even trying to stop Dominion ... Warden City needs me, no matter what happens!

... But first, I'm going to take a long hot shower.

She headed into the bathroom and started the shower running. While the water warmed, she moved to stand before the full-length mirror on the wall, inspecting her body as was habit. Her traitorous body ... or was it her mind that was traitorous? It suddenly occurred to her that it had only been a few days since Hypnox's hypnosis had turned her into a horny willing bimbo, so maybe it wasn't that she was just a worthless slut. If some aspect of the hypnosis lingered in her mind, that would explain her succumbing to orgasm at the not-so-tender hands Don Tony Scarpone, the way she had.

Although that could also complicate matters going forward, she realized. Terribly so!

She was sporting several growing bruises across her pale skin, not the least of which were spread over the side her face. It had been a rough night. Those would be hard to explain for sure, she would just have to hope she could conceal them with makeup. At least enough that people wouldn't ask questions!

Soon, steam began to fog the mirror, obscuring the image of herself, and prompting Starling to push such thoughts to the side and climb into the shower. There was nothing like an extremely hot shower to clear her mind. She couldn't help moaning audibly as rivulets of steaming water ran over her naked curves. The night's torments eased almost immediately and then seemed to wash away, clearing her mind in an almost meditative state.

The young woman had developed an innate sense of when to end her showers, just before the water temperature dropped. She toweled off and wrapped her hair up in the towel, before heading back into her bedroom. She pulled on a pair of yellow and pink polka dot panties, and a white cotton tee shirt.

Just then, she thought she heard something moving around in the front of her apartment. She went to investigate, and froze as soon as she stepped into the living room. There was a man sitting at her kitchen table, holding her white feathered mask contemplatively. He turned to look at her when she stepped through the door, his thick walrusy mustache lifting in a crooked grin.

Starling's beautiful face sank into a scowl and she planted her fists against her curvaceous hips. "Danvers!"

To Be Continued...

Author's Notes: First and foremost, I want to thank you all for reading! I also really want to thank everyone who commented on my last issue (as well as those who sent me feedback)... it is so great to know that you're enjoying my work! Thank you thank you! So in regards to this issue, I wanted to acknowledge if it seemed a little rougher than usual...because it felt that way to me. I can't always (and wouldn't want to) control where my imagination goes, and what it does to me...erm,I mean to Starling... but I feel this issue has a bit of a darker tone, and a more violent fantasy. Which is where my head has been at while writing it, I'm not sure why...or maybe it's just in my head, it's not like we haven't seen our intrepid heroine get roughed up and taken before. Regardless, a big part of my ambition with this Scarlet Dove series is to explore a wide range of situations, perils and adventures so I'm inclined, even excited to embrace where ever the story may go as I'm writing it. I'm a very experiential writer that way, when I'm in the flow, it's like I'm just along for the ride! But any way, if you didn't like it, don't worry it's not a permanent shift in style or anything, but feel free to let me know your thoughts in the comments...and if you did like it, please let me know that too! Feedback (good or bad), via email or comments, is like catnip for me! Well, I've babbled too much as is...thank you for reading! It really is an honor and a privilege to be able to share my little fantasies! And even more so that anyone is interested in sharing them with me! ~Lady Jane