All Comments on 'The Scarlet Dove - Issue 08'

by ladyjane2099

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love It!

Thanks for another great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens in the next one. Also hoping to see a full on gangbang with one of your heroines one day. I think it would be pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Marvel Comics this ain't!

Besides Supergirl wins every time. Sorry but this is epically silly. It's something a 7 year old thinks of. In your first chapter you got off with a bang. You had over 16,000 views. Your last chapter had less than 3000 views. That should tell you all you need to know about how this is going, which is downhill faster than a speeding bullet! (Sorry couldn't resist that last bit). Just end this lackluster effort now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Goood fun

I like how she always bounces back no matter what, and the opening embarrassment of the tabloids was awesome. Slightly worried about baker now. Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I loved it :)

And I am looking forward to the clash with dominion. And maybe Starling won't get her happy ending, but shipped off to eastern europe as a whore - as you hinted several times now ;)

DSinzDSinzabout 7 years ago
Awesome, looking forward to more.

As always, loved the chapter. Excited to see what's in store for Starling/the Scarlet Dove.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Jane, ignore the naysayers. This Chapter was excellent! Amazing how it takes me several tries to read through, as I am foiled by the arousals your stories bring out in lil'ol me. Flip my skirt, indeed!

egeswenderegeswenderabout 7 years ago
Keep going

I will read anything you write for the Scarlet dove.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love this series

Just binge read the entire series and I'm loving it. Can't wait for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladyjane2099@ladyjane2099
612 Followers
For more on me and my writing please check out my blog: https://dangerotica.wordpress.com/ You can also find me on Twitter @dangerotica Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!