The Scarlet Dove - Issue 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sucking in a few deep breaths cleared her head, and the young heroine re-adjusted her bustier, tucking her herself back in as she banked back around. She dive-bombed the two thugs, landing a flying punch that floored one of them. The other jumped at her, but a midair back flip avoided him with ease, then she kicked out knocking him back to the ground. She dropped onto his chest, her meager body weight doing no real damage but with height and momentum, enough to leave him breathless and squirming.

"Okay boys," stepping down from his chest, she addressed the remaining two. "Ready to give up yet?"

"Whoa, whoa! Easy bitch," one of them protested, again she noticed something familiar about his voice but the ski mask obscured it. "Do you know who we work for?"

"Keep your mouth shut!" came a new voice from within the building. "I'll handle this!"

The superheroine turned to face the new comer, as he appeared through the big bay door. Tall and stocky, his actual build was tough to discern because he was wearing what looked like an old biohazard suit. His head and face were covered by a creepy looking gas mask; the kind with round eye holes, and a long, almost snout-like hose hanging off the front.

The Scarlet Dove squared up to this new comer boldly, hands on her shapely hips. "And just who might you be?"

"I am Ozone," he declared, his raspy voice wheezing through his mask.

"Ozone? Oz-no!" the heroine scoffed. "Where'd you get a name like that?"

"You'll find out," he replied.

The Scarlet Dove kicked forward, flying straight at the villain in her torpedo strike attack, both fists leading the way! Ozone had no chance to defend, taking the brunt of her force in the middle of his chest. He was much more solid than the heroine expected, but he still toppled over backwards. Nimbly, she followed through on her momentum, rolling back onto her golden heels readily.

"You pack a punch," he groaned trying to stand.

"And a kick!" she replied, whipping one of her long legs across his masked face.

Ozone swore sharply, falling flat onto his back. The triumphant superheroine planted a foot on his chest to hold him down. She felt a surge of confidence having this would be super villain beneath her heels!

"Oh my gosh, did I beat you already?" she gloated, arrogantly tossing her crimson locks. "I guess sometimes you can tell a book by its loser-cover!"

"Cocky bitch," the villain growled, looking up her long, fair skinned leg with disdain.

"How could I not be?" she laughed. "I just took you and your loser crew down in about thirty seconds!"

"Maybe you should check your watch again," Ozone grumbled. "Or here... have a look at mine!"

He pulled back his sleeve, showing the Dove what looked like a ring of little round sores encircling his wrist. Then he thrust his hand towards her and the sores all opened, spraying forth a greenish mist! The noxious cloud quickly engulfed her pretty head.

"What the-?" Starling gasped, inadvertently sucking in a lungful of the toxic cloud!

Instantly her head started spinning, and she stumbled backwards coughing, and waving her hands to clear the misty gas Ozone got to his feet, chuckling smugly.

"Not so cocky now, are you bitch?"

"Wha..." she coughed, choking on the fumes. "What is this?"

"After my accident," Ozone began. "My body began to produce a rather potent gas, I call it bio-mist," he said, rolling back his opposite sleeve, he revealed another ring of sores. "Here, let me show you again!"

Using both arms, the villain dowsed the Scarlet Dove with the greenish bio-mist! The young heroine was totally engulfed by the noxious cloud. Coughing violently, she could not help but inhale lungfulls of the bio-mist. All the strength drained out of her body, leaving her knees trembling weakly. Her head fogged over, unable to think or even panic. Overwhelmed, the hapless heroine succumbed to the gas quickly. Her wobbly legs buckled, and she collapsed with a helpless sigh.

Ozone chuckled, as his men regained their bearings and joined him. They surrounded the unconscious heroine, drinking in the sight of her sylph like curves sprawled and limp on the ground, her head lolling senselessly in a pool of ruby red hair.

"What now boss?"

"You two," Ozone barked, pointing. "Tie this bitch up and put her in the van! We'll deal with her after the drop off. The rest of you get back to work, and load those fucking files! Dominion won't be happy if we keep him waiting..."

Chapter Three

The Scarlet Dove awoke in pitch darkness, broken only by intermittent flashes of light. At first that made it all the more disorienting. As she came around, she became aware of the familiar bounce and sway motion of her surroundings. A moving vehicle, where was she going?

The red haired heroine looked around, still a bit bleary eyed. She was laying on the cool metal floor of an old panel van. She shifted uncomfortably, trying to move into a better position. She could not. She realized with some alarm, that her arms had been tied behind her back! Coarse ropes encircled her wrists, binding them tightly together. As she began to twist and turn her shoulders, pulling at those bonds, she realized that her ankles had also been bound!

"MMH NNHH!" she gasped, finding herself cleave-gagged by a thick strip of cloth.

The hostage heroine thrashed, writhing on the cool metal flooring, trying to get loose. The simple bindings kept her completely fettered, and after a few moments of struggling, she slumped feeling light headed. Apparently, she was not totally recovered from Ozone's bio-mist.

OZONE! The memory of her encounter flooded back in a rush.

Oh no! I've been captured! she realized in dismay. I'm bound and gagged, not again!

Panic welled in her chest, as she tested the ropes cinched and knotted around her wrists and ankles. Not only did the bonds hold her easily, but the coarse rope bit into her porcelain skin painfully the harder she struggled. Finally, she slumped again in frustration, letting out a whimper of dismay.

Panicking she looked around the van for any means of escape. There were only two men in the front seats, they seemed to be ignoring her. The back of the van was stacked with boxes. They looked like old cardboard filing boxes, not likely to be any help. In a flash of light, she thought she could read something on one of them: Te51A? Must have been some kind of project designation.

Squirming about and tasting the clothe thread and cinched between her lips, a tremor of fear ran through her fettered body. She tried to fight down her panic, but dread quickly overwhelmed the captive heroine. Her emerald eyes were brimming with tears, as she gave in to the binding ropes.

Some superheroine! Starling thought in self-admonishment. I'm not sure what's worse, being defeated and captured, or...no, stay focused!

Not long after, the van rumbled to a stop. The drivers got out, and she heard other car doors opening and closing. No doubt the rest of the crew. A few moments later the back of the van opened, and the five men began unloading the boxes. Blinking back her tears, Starling caught a glimpse of the file boxes, all of which were marked with that "Te51A" designation.

Trembling with fear, the young heroine tried her best to lay still, hoping they would leave her be if they thought she was still out. That might give her time to figure out an escape.

"I think she's awake in there boss," Starling heard one of them say.

"Already?" replied Ozone's unmistakable rasp. "Impressive, she must be very resilient. I'll handle it."

What could that mean? Starling wondered, unable to repress a shiver.

Once the boxes were unloaded, the villain climbed into the back of the van with her. Starling tried to wiggle and scoot away as he came towards her. Ozone grabbed the ropes binding her ankles and dragged her back towards him. The heroine whimpered into her gag, unable to resist in anyway.

"Don't worry heroine," he rasped. "We'll have some fun with you soon enough, but for now I need to make sure you stay quiet...I can't have Dominion thinking there were ANY complications tonight!"

Then it's true... Was all she had the time to think before Ozone sprayed her with more bio-mist.

The young heroine held her breath defiantly, for as long as she could. Eventually her body had to breathe and she sucked in a dizzying lungful of the toxic fumes. Helpless against the effects of the gas, the heroine's head spun into darkness as she was overcome, and sank back into unconsciousness.

Ozone climbed out of the back of the van, and grabbed one of his men. "You there, what's your name?"

"Shit, man, the just call me Baker," he replied.

"I wasn't sure about bringing you, Baker," Ozone said. "But you've done well tonight. I want you to stay in the van with her and make sure she stays quiet! If Dominion thinks anything went wrong, all our lives could be forfeit!"

"No problem!" Baker responded.

"Do this right, and I'll consider making you part of my crew permanently," Ozone promised.

"Not a fucking problem!" Baker assured him, climbing into the back of the van with the unconscious Scarlet Dove.

Chapter Four

Lost in a haze of green smoke, Starling drifted up from the inky blackness of unconsciousness. This time she remembered her predicament first. She had been captured by the villain Ozone. A surge of panic rushed up, filling her green eyes with tears but now she found the strength of will to restrain the terror. She knew she would have to maintain some composure if she was going to find a way to escape.

Her head lolled on her swanlike neck as she lifted it and opened her bleary eyes. Looking around she realized she was no longer in the van. They had brought her to an empty room in an abandoned building of some kind, judging from the thick layer of dust covering everything.

She was seated on a cold metal folding chair this time. Glancing down and noticing the purple polish on her pedicured toes she saw that someone had removed her boots, and lashed her dainty ankles to the legs of the chair. Testing the bindings, she pulled and wiggled her long bare legs, making little lines in the thick dust with her naked toes. The ropes held tight, chaffing her delicate ankles. Of course, they had also removed her belt, but thankfully she was still wearing her bikini style bottoms and bustier. Her arms had been pulled over the back of the chair, stretching her torso into a slight arch. This positioning caused her voluptuous chest to thrust forward, straining the constraint of her bustier and leaving the certainty that if she did much struggling her boobs would pop right out! Not that there would be much chance of that, her wrists were bound together still, and now lashed to something, likely the crossbar of the chair legs, to keep her trapped in that arched posture.

Testing the strength of her bondage, the captive heroine squirmed a little. She stopped though, sensing the rims of her rosy areolas beginning to peak over the top of her bustier. Plus the ropes were clearly too secure to be budged by her meager strength.

How humiliating, she thought miserably. Not only am I totally helpless, but if I struggle too much...my captors will return to find me with my boobs hanging out! Sometimes I think my greatest disadvantage as a heroine is simply being a woman!

She let out a frustrated groan, drawing her attention to the strip of cloth strung though her mouth. The cleave-gag effectively stole away her last vestiges of hope; not only was her body bound, but her voice as well, she could not even call out for help.

The hostage heroine dropped her head in despair, letting her ruby tresses fall around her face. At least she was still wearing her mask, although it seemed a little askew. It must have gotten shifted when they were moving her.

Before she could fall too far into her hopelessness, the door opened. Ozone came in, trailed by one of his henchmen.

"Ah, you're awake," he said, voice rasping through his mask. "I thought you might be!" He grabbed her by the chin, lifting her face to regard him. "There is something special about you, heroine, the amount of my bio-mist you've breathed would have left a normal woman comatose."

"Mmph unngh ummph," she replied, made unintelligible by her gag. Whipping her scarlet mane about, she pulled her chin free of his grasp.

"Ha! I thought you might say that," Ozone rumbled, with something that may have been laughter.

His hand whipped out, slapping the heroine across the face! Starling gasped in pain as her head snapped to the side, her cheek exploding in pain.

"I need to know how you knew to look for me at Hasselhoff Electronics," Ozone said, flatly.

The heroine glared up at him defiantly. Baker was just a small time crook, but she wasn't going to sell him out to the likes of this villain.

When she said nothing, he slapped her again. This time the heroine whimpered in pain, although the cleave-gag kept her from crying out.

"I need to know if your info came from someone in my crew?"

This time he slapped her with so much force her entire body jolted as her head snapped around. This motion was enough to cause her left nipple to slip over the rim of her bustier, and left her gasping in pain. She began to realize this beating could get a lot worse very quickly.

"If you wont respond to pain," Ozone rasped, leaning forward. "Perhaps you will respond to pleasure?" He extended one grubby finger and began to tickle her exposed nipple.

"Nngh mmph!" Starling moaned into her gag, as her breast tingled intensely. Ozone teased her rosy nipple into a hard little nub, making her squirm and sending a wave of embarrassment through the captive heroine.

"Or maybe a little of both?" The villain pinched her erect nipple, twisting viciously.

Starling squealed in pain, chewing on her gag helplessly. She glared up at him, straining against her bonds in fruitless anger. Another vicious slap set her candied locks whipping wildly as her head snapped to the side. Subdued by the sudden pain, the Scarlet Dove slumped dejectedly. Tears rimmed her emerald eyes, but anger burned behind them.

"Brave superheroine, I admire your resolve," he said, reaching out to caress her cheek.

Starling recoiled from his touch but had nowhere to go. She felt him grab the edge of her feathered mask, and a sudden burst of panic rippled through her.

"I wonder if the frightened young woman under this mask would be more cooperative!"

The Scarlet Dove trembled, moaning desperately into her gag. No! No, not this! Please!

Ozone peeled off her mask, revealing the young woman's beautiful face!

Starling whimpered in shame as she was totally exposed! Instantly hot tears began to roll down her cheeks. Without the mask, she no longer felt like a superheroine, just a scared girl in over her head. Of course, that was the point, wasn't it? Ozone didn't care who she was, he wanted to strip away her resolve.

He tossed the mask off to the side, and leaned down pulling the gag out of her mouth. "Now tell me, little girl, do I have a traitor to deal with?"

"Holy shit, boss!" the henchman exclaimed. "I know her!"

Ozone's head snapped around. "You do?"

"Yeah sure!" he went on. "She's that reporter bitch that's fucking Pierce Ashton!"

Oh gawd no! Why didn't I think of that? Starling's heart sank with the realization. They know who I am now!

She sucked in a panicky breath, unfortunately most of that breath was Ozone's bio-mist, as the villain sprayed her once more. Starling coughed, feeling the gas impregnate her lungs and making her instantly light headed.

Not again! She moaned weakly, already feeling faint. Looking up at Ozone without her mask, the captive heroine felt completely naked...despite still having her bustier and bottoms on. For the second time that day, she'd been stripped and exposed in a way she never thought possible.

Powerless against the bio-mist, the red head once more sank into unconsciousness.

Chapter Five

The first thing Starling became aware of was the ache in her shoulders. As she tried to ease the strain, this quickly brought the realization that her arms had been stretched up over her head. Looking up she saw her wrists now handcuffed, the chain of those cuffs hooked into a metal hook hanging from the ceiling.

She was able to get her feet under her, standing up just enough to ease a bit of the strain. She reached up on her tiptoes, trying to shake her cuffs loose. Unfortunately, the hook had a latch on it, there was no way to free herself from this angle. She shook and pulled a little harder, testing the strength of the hook and it's anchors just to be sure. She stopped abruptly, as the motion caused an all too familiar bouncing and jiggling on her chest.

Starling glanced down in dismay to see her plump D-cups, and their soft pink nipples were bare. Those bastards had removed her bustier! In fact, she was now completely naked. Her bottoms were gone too, leaving her prim, hairless slit and pert round booty uncovered. Looking down at her nude body, Starling felt small, weak and vulnerable.

She suddenly became the girl in those pictures from the tabloids and all over the internet; naked and powerless, an object of lust regardless of her own will.

Shame and humiliation began to roll through the captive girl, thinking about not just the fact she was totally naked but that Ozone and his men had been the ones to strip her.

Starling felt utterly helpless. How could she fight someone who could put her to sleep any time he chose? She began to wonder, and fear, if she'd be trapped like this forever, put to sleep at his leisure, only to wake up in a different position, bound and gagged?

Gagged...she realized she had been re-gagged as well. This time with a big, foul tasting rubber ball! It was wedged between her teeth, spreading her jaw uncomfortably. She could feel the straps attached to it, wrapping around her cheeks and buckled at the nape of her neck. There was no hope of dislodging it.

Overcome by shame and despair, warm tears filled the girl's eyes and began to spill down her cheeks once more.

Come on Star, there's got to be a way out! she thought even through her crying.

Just then, the door opened and Ozone came in alone. He closed the door behind him and locked it. Starling tried to stifle her tears, not wanting him to see her crying on top of everything else.

"Have you come to understand the truth of the situation, miss Chase?" Ozone asked.

Hearing him use her name, cut straight to her heart, slicing at any hope she may have had. Starling looked at him, sniffling pathetically, still trying to stifle her tears.

"You know," the villain began. "I can keep you like this as long as I want."

A shudder of fear ran up her spine. Of course, she had the same thought, but there was something even more unnerving at the confirmation he had considered this as well.

"No one can help you now, not your billionaire boyfriend," he went on. "Not your friends at the River Run, no one! Now are you ready to tell me who my traitor is?"

He only knows a few tertiary things, she realized. Nothing too personal yet...he's just trying to scare me into talking...I guess it's working but terrified as I am I won't tell him anything, especially not who tipped me off!

Unable to swallow the lump in her throat thanks to the ballgag, Starling lifted her green eyes to his. She gave a quick shake of the head.

"Very well," he rasped with something like a chuckle. "If you won't make yourself useful in uncovering my traitor, I shall have to find another use for you..."

Ozone slowly unzipped his biohazard suit, revealing he wore nothing beneath it. His body was muscular, but bulky, like a bear. His skin had a weird, ruddy complexion with an unsettling green tinge. He was surprisingly well endowed, and the young woman couldn't help but stare at his package as he unveiled it, stepping out of his suit and standing before her, himself now completely naked.