The Scarlet Dove - Issue 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I suppose I'll sit in jail until then?"

Dominion laughed, a mirthless, harsh noise. "Of course not, the WCPD are ill equipped to hold a man like you."

"What then?"

"You'll lay low in my facility," Dominion explained. "Until such time as I find use for you!"

"I see."

"You will speak to no one of the Scarlet Dove's true identity," the villain instructed. "No one else can know, do you understand?"

"No," Ozone said. "But I'll do as you say, I don't suppose I need to understand."

"Very smart of you to recognize."

"Just one thing," Ozone added. "What are you going to do about that cocky super-bitch?"

"She's been working awfully hard to draw me out," Dominion smirked. "It is time she succeeded!"

To Be Continued...

(Author's Note: Hey everyone! Gosh thank you so much for continuing to read...and thank you for all the great feedback from issue 7, I really hope you enjoy this one as much. I have been enjoying exploring some different types of stories with our heroine, Starling, but this is by far my favorite type of scenario...the type I truly write for. Pitting a heroine against a powerful villain and just letting him take her down and have his wicked way with her...oh yes! I just step right into her golden heels and go along for the ride...so fasten your seat belts, next issue we're all in for a wild ride I think! As always, THANK YOU THANK YOU just for reading! ~Lady Jane)