All Comments on 'The Scarlet Dove - Issue 09'

by ladyjane2099

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AquanoidAquanoidabout 7 years ago
The Scarlet Dove - Doving into Action!

WOW! That was great. What a shocker that Hypnox was the one to help free her from Dominion's clutches! It makes sense though: Hypnox is only a lackey in Dominions eyes. I get the feeling that Hypnox, above all else, likes being in control so working for Dominion was not a thrilling proposition for him. Interesting that he didn't try and wrest more sexual favors from Scarlet though. Makes me wonder what his long-term plans are!

Gahhh! I wish I could jump to next month for the next issue!

On Dominion: I like him a lot. He's not a carbon-copy of Centurion as a lesser author might have tried. Has a much different feel to him (and there was A LOT of feeling around in this issue, oh yeah) and feels much more "big time". Not that we didnt love Centurion of course!

Love seeing Scarlet Dove give into her feminine weakness. As much as I want to see her succeed I also want to see her lose so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome chapter!

Great chapter. I love it when Starling gets into her troubles, makes me excited to see her wiggle her way out. The way Dominion came after her, DAMN. Would've been nice if their sexual escapades had lasted a page longer. Too much of a tease for me when Dominion finally made his presence known. Would love to see another redux between the two, similar to how Starling hooked up with Danvers at her apartment or her time with Pierce. That would be totally fun to see her go through an all nighter romp with Dominion before their next showdown.

Loved the way you wrote Dominion. Like aquanoid said, you can definitely distinguish him away from your Victory Series' Centurion because of the way you've written their personalities.

I have a feeling I might know who's underneath the mask. The hints were there if I'm guessing correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic work!

Just finished binge reading this series this week and I thought it was great! Humour and action combined with a sexy superheroine getting into some wanted/unwanted peril is a winning combination. Looking forward to the next chapter!!!

jimmann2jimmann2over 6 years ago
"Come on mighty hero gril, and cast me off!" the villain challenged her.

I think you mean girl here.

Noon_ShadowNoon_Shadowover 6 years ago
Surprisingly good

For some reason, it took me a while to get to this series. I see a lot of stories like these floating and the quality is so inconsistent that, even though I'm a huge fan of subverted and corrupted heroines, I was hesitant. But I'm thrilled with how devastatingly low your poor heroine is brought while she's forced to enjoy it.

And, despite this obviously being an erotic series, she has a lot more depth to her than merely being a sex toy. I'm hoping you'll continue crafting a satisfying story arc with her, until it's time to let her retire (presumably to a degrading career of sexual debauchery). Please keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladyjane2099@ladyjane2099
615 Followers
For more on me and my writing please check out my blog: https://dangerotica.wordpress.com/ You can also find me on Twitter @dangerotica Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES