The Scarlet Dove - Issue 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's only toying with me, she realized standing naked before him. Danvers was right! I'm no match for him...he's too powerful!

"Yes, hero girl, I am a bastard!" the villain taunted. "A wicked man with evil designs, save yourself further humiliation and surrender yourself to me!"

"I can't do that!" Starling shouted in defiance of his demands and her own fear.

The exposed heroine knew she was in trouble. Not only had she failed to land a single meaningful blow thanks to his battle armor, but Dominion had manhandled her with ease! She'd been stripped and molested, amd had been able to offer no more protest than pleading and whining. She'd been abjectly helpless once he'd gotten his hands on her...

My speed, she thought suddenly. He couldn't keep up with me on the rooftop! It's my only hope!

In a sudden burst of determination and anger, the naked heroine threw herself forward. He'd gotten cocky, and left enough space between them for her to turn the tables! She flew straight at Dominion, intent on using all her speed and quickness to take him down!

Just in the nick of time, she remembered something else: his energy shielding. The heroine pulled up short, avoiding the painful shock surely awaiting her.

Shit! I have to get out of here, she decided. The next time I face him I'll have a plan...oh no!

Quicker than she expected, Dominion lunged forward, grabbing her in his powerful arms and pulled her in against his armored chest. The sensation of his battle armor rubbing against her naked body filled the young woman with a keenly feminine sense of fear and helplessness. Starling squirmed and writhed, desperately beating her fists ineffectually against his chest plate. He quickly grabbed her by the shoulders, his grip tightening...and then...

"EEEAARGH!" Starling screamed as an electrical current coursed through her. Every curve trembled in pain, and she crumpled into his grasp.

Feeling the strength draining out of her, Dominion chuckled. "See you are no hero girl," he rumbled. "You are naught but my plaything!"

Weakened and helpless, Starling's mind was clouded over with pain. Still she looked at him with glassy green eyes. "N-never..."

In response Dominion zapped her once again! Starling screamed in agony, before falling into unconsciousness. The villain caught her lithe frame easily, and laid her down on the alley floor.

Dominion wasn't finished just yet. First, he grabbed her left leg, and unzipped her boot. When he pulled that off, it exposed her dainty little foot, her delicate toes freshly pedicured and polished with a soft pink color. He fondled her foot a moment, teasing her toes, and tickling her slender arch. Then he lifted her limp right leg, and did the same thing. Her pretty pink toes twitched and wiggled reflexively as he played with her yielding sole. He enjoyed another moment fondling her limp delicate feet.

Chuckling at his triumph, he scooped her soft, limp body into his arms, watching her pretty scarlet haired head loll lifelessly. So small and vulnerable, she was even sexier like this.

The villain had to admit some small disappointment though. He had expected more from the heroine who had thrown his operation into such upheaval the last few months. Then again, he WAS Dominion after all. Perhaps it should come as no surprise that even the Scarlet Dove had fallen so easily to him.

Chapter Two

Starling came awake suddenly, almost painfully. Her entire body ached, and her head was throbbing. She squirmed around, feeling cold concrete against her porcelain skin. Shifting uneasily, she quickly realized her body was tightly bound. Her arms had been tightly tied behind her back, lashed together at the wrists and elbows by what felt to be leather straps. Her legs were similarly bound, with straps wrapped around her knees and ankles. As she gradually regained her bearings, she began to taste rubber, which led her to realize there was big rubber ball wedged into her mouth. She attempted to spit it out in disgust, but it was held in place by a thick leather strap.

Oh gawd, not again, Starling thought to herself as she struggled to a seated position. I hate being bound and gagged!

Sitting on the cold concrete floor, Starling noticed her pretty pink toenails, and realized she was now completely naked! That villain had even taken her boots. Looking over her exposed breasts, and down her long silken legs, seeing her vagina bare between her creamy thighs, the captive heroine felt a flood of humiliation. How could she have ended up like this...again!

It did feel like she was still wearing her mask at least. That feeling brought her back from the edge of despair. She had to focus on getting loose, and escaping from...where ever she was!

The room she was in was a plain concrete cell. There were no shadows, every nook and corner was illuminated by the harsh fluorescent lighting. The only door was an unremarkable iron door, with a single small slot to see through. Although she could see nothing but darkness beyond. There certainly didn't seem to be anything she could use to get free.

Maybe I'm flexible enough to reach these buckles, she thought looking at the straps around her ankles.

Before she could attempt to reach them, there was a metallic grating sound and that iron door opened. Two men dressed in black entered, leering down at her. Starling looked up at them, flush with embarrassment as they shamelessly ogled her naked young body. One of them bent down and lifted her up off the floor while the other set up a regular metal folding chair. She was deposited onto the chair, her arms draped over the back. Each of the men took out another strap. The man behind her looped his around her torso, just under her breasts, and all the way around the chair back and her arms before cinching and buckling it. The other used his to lash her bound ankles to one of the chair legs, as if she would be able to stand up. Starling squirmed, testing the bindings and found, unsurprisingly, she could barely move at all.

Once they were done, the man behind her reached around to grab her boobs. She groaned indignantly into the ballgag filling her mouth thrashing her head back and forth in protest. He paid her no mind and continued to paw her soft fleshy bulbs. His hands felt rough and hot on her porcelain skin, and the humiliation of being touched by him only worsened as her nipples began to harden between his fingers. He flicked them eagerly, sending tingles bouncing through her chest. Feeling utterly degraded, Starling hung her head, hoping to hide behind a curtain of scarlet tresses as she was being molested.

"Hey man knock it off!" the other guard said. "You know Dominion ordered hands off on this one!"

"Awe come on man," the other said, squeezing her tits together and jiggling them up and down, drawing and indignant whimper from the bound heroine. "Look at these things! I had to get a little feel! Besides who's gonna know..."

"Certainly not me," thundered an all too familiar voice.

The man instantly released her breasts, and practically leapt away from her. Even Starling's head snapped up to attention as Dominion stepped into the small cement cell. He loomed over her, wearing his usual black and white mask. His body armor had been removed, and he was clad in a simple black body suit. He was flanked by two more of his men.

"I told him, sir," the other began, but the villain silenced him with an upraised hand.

"I didn't hurt nothing," the one who had touched her stammered. "I was just checking her binding..."

"Silence!" Dominion growled. "You'll be cleaning the bathrooms until further notice..."

"Of course, sir," he replied with a note of relief.

"With a toothbrush," Dominion added. "Your own!"

The man's shoulders slumped, and he nodded. Dominion made a motion and those two quickly left.

The villain stepped over to where the young heroine was bound. She glared up at him, teeth clenched angrily around her ballgag. A little stream of drool was beginning to seep around the ball and dribble down her chin. Dominion removed his gloves, and reached down to grab one of her plump round breasts, giving it a firm squeeze.

His hand was warm, and surprisingly smooth. Starling groaned, still disgusted by the unwelcome touch.

The groping villain grunted his approval. "Your breasts may be worth an eternity of bathroom duty!"

The captive moaned into her gag, as his warm thumb rubbed over her erect nipple. She whipped her head from side to side and glared at him in impotent fury.

"I know that your real name is Starling Chase," Dominion said, his grip tightening firmly on her soft breast. "And that you are reporter for the River Run, but I want to know who you really are and where you came from," He squeezed even tighter, drawing a whimper of pain from the young heroine. "And I want to know why you are targeting my operation!"

Starling groaned as he released her breast. How did he expect her to talk with this big rubber ball in her mouth? Not that she intended to talk! She had allowed herself to be overpowered and captured, but she would not give in to whatever torture he may have in mind.

"Bring him in!" Dominion demanded.

Another man entered the room. He was handcuffed, and being guided at gun point by another of Dominion's men in black. He was tall and gangly, with dark unkempt hair. He had the unkempt look of a man who had been imprisoned for a time. Starling's heart immediately began to race, as sudden arousal rushed down her spine making her pussy wet. It was Hypnox!

"Since I took you prisoner," Dominion said to Hypnox. "You have begged, and pleaded, and cajoled, and boasted about your powers and your usefulness. Now is your chance to prove it. Use your skills to put this one under your spell, strip away her will so she will tell me the things I need to know."

"Uhhhm, I don't have any of my equipment here," Hypnox replied uncertainly.

Dominion held out a small golden watch on the end of a golden chain. "This was among your things, will it work?"

"It should, it should," Hypnox said, taking it with a crooked smile. "Of course she is a super heroine...there's no telling how powerful her will could be."

As the two men discussed her fate, Starling was struggling to restrain her arousal. Clearly, she was still feeling the effects of his mind control, as her arousal became outright desire. The young heroine could not believe how attracted she was to him. Her heart was hammering in her chest, she felt flushed, and her little pussy was getting wetter by the moment. Despite everything else, she was lusting after him like a cat in heat!

"You and your men may want to leave the room," Hypnox warned Dominion. "With such arcane methods, I'd hate to accidently hypnotize any of you."

"I bet you would," Dominion smirked, but motioned for his men to leave. "I'll stay... fear not, my will is strong."

Hypnox nodded, clearly displeased but in no position to argue. Dominion removed his handcuffs. Rubbing his wrists, the gangly hypnotist approached the bound, naked heroine.

Starling squirmed, overcome by her lust. She knew that it was the result of subconscious programing, yet she could not resist it. She wanted Hypnox more than she had ever wanted any man.

He dropped the golden watch before her face, and started it swinging. Starling's gaze remained locked on the (by her current perception) indescribably handsome face of Hypnox.

"Now my dear, pay attention to the watch," he instructed. "See it swing."

His voice sounded so rich and strong. Starling felt herself drawn to watch the glittering trinket.

NO! I can't let him take control of my mind again, she thought to herself in alarm, even as her pretty green eyes locked onto the watch, switching back and forth in perfect sync with its swing.

"Allow yourself to relax," Hypnox directed her, and all the tension eased from her body. "As you see it swing, you are falling into a trance."

Starling tried to resist but it was too late. Her mind began to feel numb, and she sank into a thoughtless trance.

"Allow your willpower to melt away," Hypnox instructed. "As you see it swing."

Mesmerized, Starling felt her willpower drain away, as her mind became an open book.

"You are no longer a decisive individual, nor are you an independent woman," he told her. "You will keep no secrets, you will not resist, you will only be obedient and willing, because you have no willpower, do you understand?"

He emerald eyes wide and unblinking, the heroine nodded.

"Good," Hypnox hummed. "When the watch stops its swing, you will come out of trance, you will be yourself but you will no longer have a will of your own."

Starling nodded again. With a deft flick of his wrist, Hypnox snatched the watch out of her sight.

The young heroine blinked for the first time in several minutes. She felt a swell of relief, realizing that her lust for Hypnox had subsided. Feeling like herself again, she glared at the two villains balefully.

Hypnox reached out, and she leaned her head forward allowing him to remove her ballgag. Starling spit the rubber ball out gratefully. Flexing her jaw sorely, she shifted in her bonds.

"You scumbags," she croaked. "Release me this instant! You can't hold me like this...!"

"Tell us your secret identity," Hypnox cut her off.

"My name is Starling Chase," she replied immediately. "I'm a reporter and columnist for the River Run." The young heroine gasped in horror, realizing what she had just done.

How could I have done that? She wondered in dismay.

While the young heroine tried to figure out what had come over her, Hypnox shot Dominion a smug glance. Behind his mask, those wicked hazel eyes narrowed dangerously, but Dominion nodded his approval.

"Return to your cell," Dominion commanded. "I would question her alone."

"My cell?" Hypnox groaned.

"When I am finished with her," the villain said. "You and I will discuss more comfortable accommodations."

The hypnotist nodded and stepped out of the chamber, where he was met by Dominion's men.

The black clad villain shut the door behind them, and turned to face Starling.

"How have you been targeting my operation?" Dominion demanded stepping forward. "Do you have a spy in my organization?"

"No," the heroine replied. "My information comes from following leads for my stories. Once I looked into each one, it was not difficult to determine which ones were linked to you."

It's Hypnox, she realized. It's like I have no will power what-so-ever, I must be under one of his spells! The captive steeled herself for the next question, determined not to give him any more information!

"And why are you targeting me and my plans?" the villain asked.

"I wasn't at first," Starling explained immediately. "But once I learned of your existence, I realized you were the head of the evil serpent entwining this city!" Aghast, she hung her head in shame. "What have you done to me?"

"What I promised," Dominion said. "I have reduced you to my plaything."

"It can't be!"

"Do you require proof?" the villain laughed.

"No, I-ohm..." The bound heroine went instantly silent as Dominion leaned down to kiss her. She instantly returned the kiss, pressing her lips against his and slipping her soft velvet tongue into his mouth.

What am I doing? She wondered, tasting his saliva as it seeped into her own mouth.

"You are as delicious as I have imagined!" the villain hummed, pulling away.

"This isn't fair!" Starling gasped. "If I can't resist, I'll tell you everything!"

"My, what juicy secrets you must have!" the villain laughed. "I will take them all from you!"

"No, please!" the captive cried.

"Before this night has ended, I will know everything about you Starling Chase!" Dominion growled leaning down into her face. "I will strip you of your secrets as I stripped you of your uniform! I will leave you as naked and exposed mentally as I have physically." His hazel eye crawled down her bound and naked body, assuming a glint that was becoming all too familiar to the young heroine. "But first..."

Dominion reached out and unbuckled the straps holding her to the chair. His warm hands grasped her narrow shoulders, pulling her to him and kissing her again. She responded immediately, kissing him as deeply as he kissed her. His wide, slimy tongue invaded her mouth and it wasn't that she liked it...but she accepted it, maybe even wanted it...?

Fear clutched her, realizing this was what it was like to have no will of her own. Her defenseless mind, her powerless body, her entire being truly was his plaything.

His hands slid down her slender arms, and quickly removed the binging leather straps. Starling rolled her shoulders, groaning gratefully to be free of the strain. Dominion continued downward, taking a few moments to squeeze and fondle her firm, round butt before moving down her shapely legs to undo the binding at her knees and ankles. Starling felt instant relief, shifting to a wider stance and feeling her balance return.

I'm free! Starling thought, but her heart sank immediately. Not that it matters...I won't move an inch until he tells me to, my gawd, I don't even want to!

Dominion rose before her, sending a shiver down her spine. Her green eyes roamed over him, realizing for the first time that the body beneath his skintight suit was incredibly muscular, and almost perfectly formed. Feelings of hate and disgust mixed confusingly with an involuntary attraction, as she found herself ogling the brawny villain.

No way, it must be the effects of this spell I'm under! She thought, ignoring all the times those feelings had mixed without any hypnosis.

"You are free, hero girl," Dominion rumbled. "What will you do?"

"I'll do whatever you tell me to," she replied instantly.

The masked villain grinned eagerly. "Come to me, plaything!"

Chapter Three

Starling came to him, scooped into his powerful arms willingly, even eagerly! He had two handfuls of her pert round ass, and she wrapped her long legs around his waist. Likewise, she threw her arms around his neck and clamped her lips over his mouth once more.

How does this even work? She wondered, sucking his tongue as deeply into her mouth as she could. It's as if I'm just picking up on his desires and obeying...he doesn't even have to be specific in his commands...

His hands crawled up her shapely back, giving her surprisingly thrilling chills. Starling hugged him closer, and began grinding her hips against his muscular body. Almost right away she could feel an erection swelling beneath his body suit.

"...please...mmmm...don't...mmch...do this..." She could only murmur pleadingly while continuing to suck face with the villain. Even to herself, she sounded half-hearted, already having given in to his desires. She had no choice but to.

Dominion pulled away from the kiss, regarding the heroine with lust filled eyes. "Do you think I will stop?" he asked, coldly. "Do you think I will show you any mercy?"

The heroine hung her head. "No."

"Then why even ask, plaything?"

"To preserve some of my dignity," she answered honestly. "To remember these are you desires...and not mine."

In direct opposition to her words, her sexy curves continued to writhe against his masculine body. She was even rubbing her bare pussy against the growing erection under his suit.

"Ha! What dignity could you have?" the villain laughed. "You weak effeminate thing! Your worth measures exactly from the fullness of your breasts to the tightness of your moist cunt!"

As he spoke the words, her malleable mind accepted them as truth. Of course, I've been so blind, she thought. No wonder I keep ending up stripped naked, and raped by the villains I face!