The Scarlet Dove - Issue 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You believed that, didn't you?" Dominion asked, seeing the realization dawning on her face.

"Of course," the heroine replied. "It makes so much sense!"

"How marvelous!" He pried the girl from around his body and set her back in the chair.

Starling looked at him expectantly. Her mind was reeling. On one hand, she hated this man, that much she was certain of...despite her attraction to his well-built body. On the other hand, she also knew she could no longer do anything to resist him or his desires. Additionally, any thoughts she tried to form along the lines of finding an escape route were immediately dashed by the newfound knowledge of the inherent weakness of her femininity. What could she possibly do when her only worth was in presenting her voluptuous body to be ogled, fondled or fucked?

"Show me your cunt," Dominion demanded.

Obediently, Starling spread her long legs, displaying the vulnerable, hairless slit between them. The villain reached down, wiggling his fingers into her pliable pussy lips. The sensation of his touch sent goosebumps rippling down her alabaster stems, and set her head spinning when he slipped one finger inside of her.

"Ohhhhh!" she whimpered.

"You know," the villain said, feeling her juices begin to flow. "You do have one other useful body part..."

"I do?" the heroine responded breathlessly.

With his free hand, Dominion opened the front of his body suit, unleashing the bulging erection within. The head of his hard cock sprang forward, bobbing right before Starling's wide green eyes.

Gosh, it's as beautiful as Pierce's, she was surprised to think. How could it be attached to such a vile...

"Your mouth!" Dominion explained, interrupting her thought and making his intentions perfectly clear.

Oh yes, of course! Starling thought as she eagerly wrapped her ruby lips around Dominion's dick.

The will-less red head began bobbing and sucking, dragging her velvet tongue along the veins and ridges of his shaft. Disgust and hatred fell to the back of her mind as she focused on the task at hand. She gagged herself on the tip of his dick, feeling her mouth filling with saliva and precum. Reaching up, she wrapped her slender fingers around his shaft, stroking as she sucked. Her other hand reached into the opening of his suit, searching for... oh my! ...his big, well formed balls!

"Oh fuck yeah!" Dominion grumbled.

The young heroine slurped and gagged eagerly on the villainous cock in her mouth. Rivulets of spit and precum seeped between her lips, rolling down her chin to splatter across her naked chest. Relaxing her jaw, she began to bob and slide more quickly, stroking insistently and rhythmically fondling his balls. It seemed the one thing her muddled brain could agree on was the desire to finish him quickly!

She succeeded! In short order, her mouth was flooded with hot, salty cum. Gagging and coughing, she was only able to swallow the first spurts. When the villain withdrew his cock, her lips and chin were dripping with thick strings of his viscous semen. Feeling his spunk, dripping from her face and onto her breasts in sticky strings, the heroine knew enough to feel degraded...although it really just felt like a confirmation of her female worthlessness.

"Very...very good!" Dominion groaned. "Now...get down on your hands and knees, it's time to use that cunt!"

Chapter Four

Quickly and obediently, Starling rolled off the chair and assumed the position. Getting down on all fours, she spread her legs and arched her back, presenting like a cat in heat! She was wet enough from being fingered, but a sudden insecurity swept through her. Her cunt had been used quite frequently of late, what with every villain she fell victim to, taking the opportunity to ravage her... what if she'd been worn out, what if she was too loose?

Too late now, Dominion was already taking up position behind her. He pressed the head of his cock against her hole then shoved in!

Starling groaned, feeling herself stretching to accommodate the massive tool. Dominion echoed her groan, assuaging her anxiety. His hands closed around her hips, and he began to thrust, instantly turning her insides to molten lead!

"Ohhh gawd!" she moaned, as his iron rod filled her to the brim. H-he fits just like Pierce only...is Dominion bigger? It's like I can feel every...oh! Fuh- "Fffffuhck!"

Dominion groaned and he continued to pump her, the masculine noise triggering her feminine lust. His powerful member spread her pussy, making her hips ache. She could feel every ridge and vein sliding through her cunt, stimulating her, sending electricity coursing along her spine.

The young heroine moaned with every thrust, totally surrendered to the villain. Her arms turned to jello as he plunged into her so intensely, the sensation stole any strength she might have had. Even the feeling of his powerful grip on her curvaceous hips made her feel submissively feminine. He squeezed and tugged, pulling her against his pelvis and plowing his wonderful cock so deep inside her, she could not help but gasp!

"Oh yes!" she cried out, her chest and neck flushing with orgasmic energy. "H-harder!"

Dominion answered her with a throaty moan, and a driving thrust! Starling cried out, trembling under a surge of orgasmic energy. She continued squealing, as Dominion relentlessly pounded her pussy! Every curve trembled, her porcelain skin felt electrified with pre-orgasmic energy, and she found herself struggling to take a full breath.

Dominion fucked her so hard, it began to hurt. Her sensual moans began to mix with painful yelps, as her body strained under the rough treatment. Somehow, the knowledge that he had reached, and exceeded, her physical limits turned her on even more, making her feel delicate, fragile...feminine.

Starling felt his cock plunging inside of her, thick and warm, wonderfully stimulating and painfully forceful. It filled her up, stretching her pussy, and electrifying her senses. She felt every contour and ridge, pumping, swelling, sliding inside her...until she could not take it any more!

Starling cried out shrilly as her body overflowed with orgasmic energy, and her cunt gushed hotly around Dominion's rock hard member. At the same moment, she felt a rush of warmth flooding her womb as the villain came inside her! The sensation triggered another orgasm, rocking the young woman's hourglass figure. The masked man forced a few more sporadic pumps, filling her with hot, sticky cum, before pulling out.

Starling crumpled onto her side, her entire body numb and tingling. Dominion laid down next to her, groaning satisfactorily.

"You see, plaything," he rumbled. "It is easier, even pleasant, when you don't resist."

"It is easier," she echoed. "When I can't resist."

Chapter Five

Dominion rolled onto his back, clasping his hands under his head. "Tell me something, hero girl, how many times have you been captured and raped by the criminals you are hunting."

"It has happened often since I moved to Warden City," she admitted. "Do I have to count?"

"No," he sighed. "Do you enjoy it? How does it make you feel?"

"No," she replied quickly. "It is degrading and humiliating."

"Why would you not only endure such treatment," he grinned smugly. "But continue to risk more? Why is this city so important to you?"

"Because it was important to my father."

"Look at me," Dominion seemed taken aback.

The naked girl rolled over to face him. He regarded her curiously for a long moment. Then in a sudden movement he reached out and pulled off her mask. Starling let it go, what did it matter at this point? She looked up at him, in doe eyed subservience.

"Who is your father?" the villain thundered. "Where do you come from?"

"Jack Kane is my father!" Starling said. "I was born Starling Elizabeth Kane, right here in Warden City."

Dominion backed away, hazel eyes as wide as dinner plates. "Of course, you're the very reflection of Sara aren't you...all except those eyes..."

"That's right!" Starling went on, finding some strength in the memory of her father. "I've returned to realize my father's dream of a safe and crime free Warden City...and I will find a way out of your trap, and I will bring you to justice."

Even the powerful villain was unnerved by flat matter of fact way she spoke. And knowing that she had no free will at that moment, meant she truly believed what she said as fact, not bluster of defiance.

"You know nothing, hero girl," Dominion growled, as he got to his feet. "Stay where you are until I return!" he commanded, then left the cell quickly.

She began to replay the end of her interrogation. Why had Dominion reacted that way to the very mention of her father's name? He recognized her just like Tom Danvers had, what did that mean? She had to find a way out and she had find those answers!

...But how could she do that with no will of her own? She would not even get up off the floor now, just as Dominion had ordered.

Chapter Six

Starling had no way of knowing how long she laid there, naked and soaked in cum. She could taste it in her mouth, and feel it seeping between her pussy lips. Her mind spun back over the events involving Dominion, finding no more answers than before. Eventually her body began to ache, whether from being bound before, or laying on the concrete floor for hours, or the hard fucking she'd been given, she could not know. She managed to keep from breaking down into tears, and she took comfort in that small triumph. Needless to say, in her misery it might have been minutes or days, but most likely it had only been a few hours when the door swung back open.

One of Dominion's black clad mercenaries entered. Starling regarded him for a moment, and noticed he wasn't blinking. A moment later Hypnox came strolling into her cell.

"How are you, my dear heroine?" he asked jovially.

"Powerless, helpless, on the verge of despair," Starling responded honestly, still lacking any will of her own.

"Well that doesn't seem helpful," Hypnox said. "Fortunately, he was so eager to get at you, I was able to keep my watch." He grinned slyly. "How about we get you back to your defiant, determined self, my dear?"

"What does it matter?" Starling whined. "I'm still just a weak feminine thing."

"Aye, let's see if we can't fix that," Hypnox smirked. He took out the golden pocket watch and dropped it in front of her face once again.

The already hypnotized heroine found her eyes irresistibly attracted to the trinket once again.

"See it swing."

Starling dropped instantly back into trance, her emerald eyes wide and unblinking, following the swing of the watch.

"Despair will do us no good, you must once again become your strong, defiant self," Hypnox told her. "As you see it swing, you feel your willpower returning. You are once again a strong brave superheroine! You must forget the things Dominion has told you, do you understand?"

"Yes," the entranced heroine replied.

"Good," Hypnox purred. "When you awaken from your trance, you will however trust me implicitly, you will believe you are rescuing me from this vile place. You will do whatever it takes to protect me, and get me to safety...do you understand?"

The pretty young thrall nodded mindlessly.

"Excellent," he hummed. "Once we have reached safety, you will automatically return to trance and await new orders, do you understand?"

Again she nodded.

Hypnox snatched the watch away, and Starling blinked coming out of trance.

"We don't have much time," The Scarlet Dove said, getting immediately to her feet. "Will your hypnotic powers help us at all?"

"Not much but for this fellow I'm afraid," Hypnox replied, indicating the guard who let him in. "It's too long of a process to be useful as a combat weapon...at least with only this equipment." He held up the watch.

"I see," she frowned. Suddenly very aware of her nakedness, she cupped her hands over her breasts self-consciously. "Um, I'm not sure I'll be able to concentrate like this..."

"Ah, but of course," Hypnox made a motion towards to enthralled guard. "Evans, if you would be so kind."

He nodded, and removed his black tank top and offered it to Starling. She took it, and slid it on over her head. It was huge on her, but at least provided some covering.

"I was unconscious when they brought me in," she said. "Do you know the way out?"

"Not I, but mister Evans knows the way," the villain replied smugly. "Don't you?"

The hypnotized man nodded.

"Then let's get going," she said urgently.

Evans led them out into the hallway. The floor was cold under her bare feet, and she was tugging uncomfortably at her makeshift dress. Some way for the Scarlet Dove to escape an enemy lair, she felt more like she should be in the kitchen of a mobile home somewhere. They hurried down several long, dimly lit corridors. Suddenly their entranced guide stopped short at a bend in the hallway.

"Two guards, armed, end of the hall," Evans explained.

"Right," Starling said stepping forward. "You stay here with him, I'll take care of them!"

Hypnox smirked.

Starling wasted no time. She kicked into the air, and flew around the corner racing towards the two guards at the end of the hall. Fortunately, both of their backs were turned, so she caught them completely unaware. Using her torpedo strike attack, she blasted one of them into the wall, where he crumpled to the floor. She whirled to face the second, who was fumbling for his weapon. Starling threw herself into a cartwheel, and as he drew his gun, she kicked it out of his hand! She spun back to face him, throwing a roundhouse kick right for his face. However, this was no common street thug and he ducked at the last moment. He retaliated with an uppercut that caught the heroine under the jaw, snapping her head upward and knocking her flat on her back!

Starling was shocked and dazed, but she began to scramble to her feet. He was already in fighting stance, and came at her even as she was standing up. He threw two wild punches, which Starling's enhanced quickness was able to avoid easily. She attacked with three short punches, putting him back on his heels, so she thought. When she pressed her attack, thinking she had the advantage, he was able to turn her momentum against her! Suddenly Starling found herself slammed face first against the wall.

Damn, these guys are good! She thought dazedly. I have to remember these are trained soldiers!

Her assailant quickly snatched one of her arms, twisting it behind her back and pinning Starling against the wall. She squirmed against his grasp but he was too strong. Then before she could do anything else, his free hand snapped across her ass!

"Ow! Hey!" she yelped.

He spanked her again, drawing another indignant cry from the young heroine. "Shut up, bitch!"

Then he lifted up the back of her shirt, exposing her naked, round tail. Starling groaned as he began to grope and fondle her pert backside.

"Get your hands off me!" she gasped, thrashing wildly.

When she did, his grip loosened just enough for her to turn and get an elbow shot with her free arm. The man grunted, but kept hold of her arm. The blow was not enough to stagger the hardened soldier, and he twisted her arm painfully. Starling squealed, and then found herself thrown to the ground!

"I don't like to fight girls," he said, looming over her. "'Specially not pretty little things like you...but some bitches just need put in their place!"

Starling looked up at him, clutching her twisted arm and trying to keep the fear out of her eyes. When the soldier reached down for her, she lunged forward, kicking him square in the balls! He groaned noisily, and his eyes crossed. He sank to his knees, even as Starling rolled to her feet. This time her roundhouse kick landed on the side of his face, leaving him unconscious.

Taking a deep breath, and readjusting her shirt, Starling signaled Hypnox and Evans. The two men came hurrying around the corner.

"Took a bit longer than I'd hoped," Hypnox snorted as they caught up to her.

"Well, I've been strapped to a steel folding chair most of the day," Starling retorted. "I may not be at my best."

Finally, Evans stopped, starring up at the ceiling. Directly over them was a vent.

"That vent leads up to the elevator shaft," Evans explained. "And the shaft will lead to the roof, where you can fly to safety."

Shit! Starling's heart dropped. I should have known their plan involved my flying abilities.

"Excellent!" Hypnox said. "If you wouldn't mind, dear, opening the vent and then take my hand so we can leave this awful place!"

"I'm afraid that can't happen," Starling replied dejectedly. "I can't fly with much more than my own body weight," she explained. "Why do you think my uniform is so skimpy, certainly not for the fashion statement!"

A cloud crossed Hypnox's face. "Blazes!"

"But if there's an elevator shaft, can't we get into the elevators?" Starling asked.

"The elevators require a key card below ground level," Evans explained.

"I see," the heroine considered. "And you don't have a key card because the shifts and security are so tightly regimented."

"Yes."

"And what's above ground level?" Starling asked.

"The Summit hotel," Evans responded.

"I knew it!" She looked around seeing the dimly lit corridors in a new light.

This is it! This must be the key to finding my answers...As she began to consider the implications and possibilities, an urgent thought invaded her mind. I can't worry about that now, I have to get Hypnox to safety first!

"How many levels down are we?" she asked.

"Three," Evans replied.

"Maybe if we can still get into the shaft," Starling began. "And get above ground level, we don't have to make it to the roof, simply to an elevator that doesn't require a key card."

"Splendid," Hypnox spat doubtfully. "And how do we do that without my being able to fly?"

The answer was not an easy one, but they managed it. Starling flew up and opened the vent, then with Evans providing a boost, they were both able to scramble into the vent. Once there, they climbed into the elevator shaft, which was dark, greasy, and treacherous. However, they did manage to climb the three levels to get up to the ground floor. This mostly required Starling flying from spot to spot and helping Hypnox to climb to the next perch. By the time they reached a regular elevator, they were both exhausted.

"That was worse than taking three flights by stairs," Hypnox whined, laying down on the roof of the elevator.

Starling opened the maintenance hatch and dropped inside. She quickly hit the button for the top floor, then flew back to the roof, squatting next to Hypnox. The elevator lurched, and began its ascent.

"Once we get to the roof, if you can't fly me off, then what?" he asked.

"This is a tall building," Starling said. "I can't fly us off, but I should be able to glide us safely to a shorter rooftop."

"Superb," he sighed.

Fortunately, the elevator rose to the top floor with no interruptions. They quickly scrambled through the maintenance hatch which led out onto the roof. They were both filthy and exhausted by then. The sun was just beginning to peak over horizon. Starling had to wonder, was it the same night? With being unconscious, and hypnotized she had lost all track of time.

"I don't see any guards," she said glancing around. "But there are several cameras. We have to be quick!"

"By all means, don't dilly dally my dear!" Hypnox replied.

The two rushed to the edge of the roof, Starling indicated a nearby building, several stories shorter.

"I should be able to make that one," she said.

He nodded and extended his arms, then they leapt over the side. Starling strained and struggled, her arms hooked under his, but she stayed focused. Just as she hoped, she was able to guide their descent to the next roof. The landing however was not graceful, and they ended up tumbling onto the roof in a groaning heap. Starling got to her feet first, and surveyed the roof. No cameras, nobody around, it seemed safe, they'd made it!