The Scarlet Dove - Issue 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starling looked at him through tear filled eyes. "What?"

"I'm gonna need a li'l down payment, right now," he said. "Just so I know you're serious."

"And what would that be?" she groaned, wiping away tears that would not stop flowing.

"I want you to strip naked, crawl over her on your hands and knees, and suck my cock!"

Starling gasped in disgust. "Not a chance!"

"See, you think there's a way out of this," Baker sneered. "But there ain't! If you don't come seal this deal by sealing those sexy lips around my cock, we gonna go kick off your little media tour right fucking now!"

Starling had assumed she would figure a way out of this predicament before Saturday ever rolled around. Surprisingly clever, Baker was not going to allow her that time it seemed. Panic began to well up in her stomach.

"And just think," Baker went on. "How good are my pictures going to look popping up next to them naked shots of you with that rich prick?"

Oh gawd, he's right, Starling buried her face in her palms with a choked sob. I hadn't even considered what it would be like when people connected that the Scarlet Dove was also Pierce's little slut...

She was totally helpless in this situation. She could not risk the safety of her loved ones, particularly her mother, even at the cost of her dignity, and...ulp...virtue. She had no choice but to agree to Baker's terms.

"Fine, Baker, you've got me," she moaned. "The Scarlet Dove won't interfere in your business...and I'll be..." She hesitated for a long moment. "...I'll..." Swallowing hard, Starling continued. "I'll be your slave for twenty-four hours."

Baker whooped triumphantly. "Well, bitch I ain't waitin' on no handshake, get them clothes off and come make that down payment!"

Knowing she had no choice, did not make it easier for Starling to follow through. As she slowly began to unbutton her blouse, her mind reeled over not just what she was about to do, but the prospect of spending a whole day as Baker's slave. She removed her blouse, already embarrassed just to let him see her plain white bra. Slowly, she unbuckled her belt, and unzipped her skirt, sliding it over her hips and down her long legs. She took her boots off, while she was there and then straightened. Her porcelain skin felt warm and flush all over with the humiliation of standing there in nothing but her bra and panties.

She glanced up at him pleadingly, as if to say; "is this enough? Please let this be enough." But his expectant, lecherous expression left no question as to the fact it was not.

Starling reached back, unclasping her bra and letting it fall away. She crossed her arms over her breasts, trying to keep them hidden. Shame bubbled in her chest, as she dropped one of her hands to awkwardly remove her panties. Despite her best efforts, one arm was not quite enough to keep from exposing her plump bulbs, and perky pink nipples while she was bending down. Hooking her thumb into the waistband of her nylon panties, she slid them off as well, revealing her lily-white pussy. Feeling small and vulnerable, Starling tried to keep her naked body covered. Her cheeks burned bright red, she felt utterly degraded.

"Damn girl, why you so shy?" Baker teased. "Ain't nothin' to be ashamed of there...that body is smokin' hot!"

"You pig," she retorted. "It's not supposed to be for you!"

"Don't be so stuck up," he sneered. "You saving yourself for that rich motherfucker? You think he gives a fuck about you? You're just another gold-diggin' slut to him."

Starling said nothing, his words ringing a little truer than she would have liked.

"Irregardless, that ass belong the ME now!" he snapped. "So quit fucking stalling and get on your hands and knees!"

Exquisite shame rippled through her, as Starling sank to her knees and began to crawl towards Baker. Hanging between her arms, her boobs swayed and bobbed, keeping her keenly aware of her nakedness. With her plump round tail thrust up behind her, she crawled across the dirty floor and knelt at Baker's feet. Trembling with humiliation, the unclothed girl could not even look up at him, wordlessly pleading for this to end, but knowing it would not.

Baker only grinned, and motioned for her to keep going. That was when Starling realized there was no hope, Baker would show her no respite. Not here in this store room, and not during the time she would spend as his slave, submitting to his every whim and desire.

Chapter Three

(Now.)

Locking onto Starling's doe eyed gaze, Baker groaned and tangled his fingers into her candied locks. Totally cowed, she offered little resistance as he pulled her face all the way against his pelvis. His cock thrust through her soft lips, sliding through her mouth and jabbing the back of her throat, making her gag. She moaned as he pulled back and did it again. Gagging again, she braced her hands on his hips, which began to roll against her face, forcing his cock down her throat.

Still she kept her lips wrapped tight, as his rigid member slid back and forth along her tongue. His hands twisted their grip tighter in her hair, sending a sharp pain through her scalp, making her gasp around the cock filling her mouth. However, feeling the yank and pull as the tighter grip controlled her pace seemed to turn her on even more.

Starling whimpered, gagging and choking on every thrust. Her mouth was full of thick, warm slime, the mixture of saliva and precum. When she pulled away to try and spit some out, it only oozed down her chin. Baker immediately tugged her forward, plunging his cock back down her throat. Starling gagged, shuddering miserably even as her pussy fluttered with arousal.

He's so aggressive...I never saw this coming out of Baker, she thought, squirming on her knees. Why do I find that so attractive? I can't! Ugh, this is Baker...I can't...

But she couldn't seem to resist. Baker's cock pumped in and out of her mouth at a driving pace. The heat and the rhythm had her head spinning, as she slurped and sucked as best she could. Her neck and chest were flushed and hot, as if absorbing the heat from his throbbing member. Meanwhile, the quiver between her legs persisted, filling her mind with submissive urges.

She had lost control of the blow job, as Baker began to fuck her mouth. She closed her lips around the shaft, trying to manage the thrust but even that proved futile as he merely continued to push hard against her defenseless face. Finally, the defeated girl just tried to relax her mouth and throat, taking him as deeply as he thrust.

As Baker became more excited, she could feel the head of his cock shoving into her throat. Gagging hard, and almost choking on the end of his dick, Starling tried to push away! His grip only tightened in her hair, yanking forward and sending a little shiver down her spine. His steel rod plunged down her throat, again and again, as the red head took it helplessly.

Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, a quiver ran through his pulsing member. She was pulled forward firmly, and her face was held against his hips as he came. His cock twitched in her mouth, gushing hot semen down her throat, forcing Starling to gulp and swallow every drop. He continued to cum as he pulled out, filling her mouth with his hot, salty seed.

Starling turned her head to spit it out, but Baker clamped his hand over her mouth.

"Swallow!" he ordered.

Feeling his hot, sticky load in her mouth, Starling gagged at the thought but forced herself to choke it down. When Baker removed his hand, she coughed and sputtered. The warmth of his cum filled her stomach, as she sat back on her naked haunches feeling absolutely defiled.

"Oh fuck," Baker groaned, reaching down to grope her breasts with one hand, while the other tucked his cock back into his pants. "It's going to be a fun weekend."

Starling let a little whimper of dread escape her lips, hearing his words and knowing their meaning.

"You can hang out as long as you need," the dealer said. "Once you're dressed, leave out the back as usual."

Starling nodded, unable to meet his gaze at that moment. Suddenly, he grabbed her by the back of the head and kissed her. Feeling cowed and submissive, Starling did not resist. Baker moaned hungrily, ramming his tongue into her mouth, apparently enjoying tasting himself on her lips. He licked and slurped, pulling away, then patted her on the head before he left.

"See you Saturday!"

Once she was alone, Starling dropped her face into her hands and cried. How could she have allowed herself to get into this situation? She quickly got dressed and left through the rear as instructed.

Starling felt sick.

Chapter Four

Starling's morning began bright and early, with a text message.

Pierce: Cant make lunch this week sry

Starling: I understand. Next week, maybe?

No response. Of course. At least he text me for once.

Starling went about her morning, getting ready for work. She tried her best not to think about her weekend plans, but the dread crept into her brain. It stayed with her all that day, like a constant mental background noise.

I just feel so powerless already, the thought droned through her mind. Knowing I'm going to have to do whatever he says, whatever he wants...gosh, I feel like his slave already...

She spent the entire morning at her desk, on the verge of tears. Somehow Lacey seemed to sense her distress.

"Hey girl, you don't seem yourself today?" the brunette said, leaning against her desk.

Starling looked up at her, emerald eyes glittering with restrained tears. "I'm having a hard day is all."

"Oh honey," Lacey said, seeing the turmoil behind her eyes. "Come on, let's get out of here, I'll buy you lunch."

Starling protested, but the other woman would have none of it. She took the distraught red head by the arm and dragged her away from the desk. They went to the deli around the corner, where Starling ordered a salad.

"Will you tell me what's wrong?" Lacey asked once they'd ordered.

I can't even talk about it, Starling realized, chewing her bottom lip. What would I even say? "I'm upset because I have to spend the weekend as a drug dealer's sex slave?" Yeah, right!

"I...I can't tell you."

"I see," Lacey said thoughtfully. "I know we haven't had a chance to get real close, but you know you can talk to me."

Starling was absently poking at her salad. "Thanks."

"You know, I've spent so long as the gossip girl," Lacey went on. "I really have learned which secrets are worth keeping."

"I just feel so helpless!" Starling blurted, tears beginning to roll down her cheeks. "I'm in a bad situation and I can't do anything about it."

Of course, Starling realized instantly what kind of domestic situation that sounded like. The alarm that played across Lacey's face reflected the same thought.

"Oh Starling," the brunette said. "You can always do something about it, but sometimes that something means asking for help. It's a man, isn't it? I've seen this before..."

"It's not what you think," Starling said. "And it's not you or anything, I really can't tell anyone."

Lacey considered this for a moment. "Okay, I understand. You know it's especially bad for women to hold things in, we're not like guys. If you decide you want to talk, you can talk to me."

"Thank you."

Lacey allowed the rest of their lunch to go by in awkward silence. Starling forced down a few bites of salad, but could barely eat. She felt totally immersed in the fear and dread of her prospective weekend. Maybe it was a good thing Pierce had had to cancel after all, she certainly couldn't see him like this!

Chapter Five

That night the Scarlet Dove went out on patrol. As she suited up, her fear and apprehension seemed to disappear. She was going to channel all her emotions into her work.

The first crime she came across was a young woman being held at gunpoint in an alley. Starling swooped down, feeling a burst of anger. That lone gunman never knew what hit him!

The Scarlet Dove came in hot, dive bombing the thug with both her high heeled boots and blasting him against an alley wall! The superheroine rushed forward, crushing his jaw with a right hook. She pressed in, continuing to pummel him mercilessly. With her enhanced quickness, the thug had no chance to retaliate, much less run away.

Finally, he was able to scramble out from under the barrage, looking back at her with a look of horror on his bloody face. Starling glanced down, and saw teeth laying on the alley floor. Suddenly she felt pangs of guilt.

The woman she had rescued had also already fled.

What was that? How could I be so...vicious, so cruel? She wondered. I was totally out of control...get it together, Starling!

Taking flight once more, the Scarlet Dove soared across the city, she noticed some odd activity at the Land's Creek Mall. Circling back for a second pass, she saw a large unmarked box truck, parked by one of the side doors. A group of men in ski masks were carrying various items out of the mall, and loading them into the truck. A clear robbery.

Starling swooped down to confront the men. She felt an all too familiar burst of rage as she dove. Stretching out her fists, the heroine barreled into one completely unsuspecting thug! He flew backward, smashing through one of the glass doors of the mall.

The young heroine skidded to a halt, then whirled to face the other men. "Alright boys, put down your swag and surrender!"

"Shit, it's the Scarlet Dove!" one of them shouted.

"Get her shouted another!"

The heroine charged forward, she cartwheeled between two of them, landing behind them. As they turned, she flattened one with a high spinning kick. As she cocked her fist back to slug the next one, Starling was suddenly swept with a sense of guilt and apprehension, remembering the sight of the earlier thug's teeth on the floor of the alley.

She froze, giving the other thug more than enough opening. He slugged her across the jaw, and Starling cried out as her head snapped to one side.

The young heroine stumbled backwards, her head spinning in pain.

A fourth man she hadn't noticed dropped out of the truck, grabbing her and pulling both arms behind her back! The other came forward, slamming his fist into her stomach. The Dove groaned as all the air left her lungs in a rush. Her knees buckled and she would have collapsed if not for the man holding her up.

What? No! I'm caught again! She thought dazedly, trapped and gasping for breath. I am just weak and useless! Even a two bit dealer like Baker was able to outsmart me, and now...

Her curvy body began to tremble, doing her best just to hold back tears as her attacker whipped another stinging punch across her delicate jaw.

"OW!" she cried out. "No! Let me go!"

Her will to fight dissolved in the flood of emotions, leaving Starling feeling hopeless and callow.

"Look at her she's shaking," laughed one of the other thugs.

"She's just a scared little girl!" chortled another.

Gawd, they're right... She squirmed feebly, sensing the masculine strength of her captor, helpless in his clutches.

"A bad little girl," said the one holding her. "Let's punish her! Make sure she doesn't mess with us again!"

He spun her around, and threw her against the back of the box truck. The other two fell on her almost instantly, shoving and bending her over the tailgate.

"No! Stop!" the Scarlet Dove whined, as they grabbed her arms, pinning her face down.

She squirmed helplessly, trembling in her white spandex bottoms with her plump round booty thrust out towards the third man.

"What are you doing?" she whimpered, unable to see behind her.

"You've been a bad girl, heroine!" laughed the man behind her.

His big hand slapped across her ass, making the Dove yelp in pain. "OW!"

He spanked her again, sending a jolt of pain through her curvy figure.

"Ah! No, please!" Starling cried out, as he hit her again.

The vicious spanking continued. His big hand seemed to cover her entire ass with each stinging swat. She jumped and squirmed, crying out as he spanked her again and again.

"Stop! Ow!" Starling squealed. "Please...ouch! Just let me go...OH!"

"Hey," interjected one of the other men. "Let me get some of that!"

The cowed heroine whimpered, not even trying to escape as they switched places. Once the other man was behind her, she felt him grabbing the waist band of her bikini bottoms.

"No, no, please don't, please!" the Scarlet Dove begged as he peeled down the spandex garment.

He exposed her heart-shaped ass, leaving the bottoms bunched around her thighs. Then he slapped her naked little tail. Starling squealed and cringed as her spanking resumed. His hands were much smaller, so he alternated, spanking first one smooth cheek, then the other.

Starling's ass was soon bright red, each cheek stinging independently. The hapless heroine could do little more than squirm in pain. That pain quickly invaded her mind, amplifying the fear, humiliation, and myriad other emotions currently crippling her heroic nature.

He slapped her left cheek. Then the right. Starling writhed, whimpering. He spanked the left again, then the right twice in a row. Starling squealed miserably, crumbling completely under the abuse.

"Please ow! Please stop oohh! I'm begging OW! I'm begging you!"

The brutal spanking continued as the once proud heroine begged and pleaded for the mercy of these common thugs.

"Apologize," he demanded, spanking her left cheek.

"I'm sorry!" Starling cried immediately. "OW!"

He spanked her ass again. "Again!"

"I said I'm sorry," she whimpered piteously as his hand whipped across her ass yet again. "Please stop!"

Just then they heard sirens coming down the street. The men released her, looking into the distance. They could all see flashing lights. Starling realized that an alarm must have been set off when that first thug crashed through the glass. Maybe she had almost done something right.

"Shit, it's the fuzz!" one of the men shouted.

"Did you signal the cops, you stupid bitch?"

Starling was tugging up her bottoms, totally unprepared as he slugged her one last time. The young woman fell to her knees, groaning and dizzy from the blow.

"The next time I see you," he said standing over her. "You'll get worse!"

"Let's get the fuck out of here!" shouted one of the others.

The men fled as the sirens reached the mall parking lot. The Scarlet Dove scrambled to her feet, pulling her bottoms the rest of the way up. She hastily took off into the sky.

As she soared away from yet another embarrassing defeat, the young heroine felt lost and confused, and very alone.

***

Lacey Stewart awoke to the sound of tapping on her window. For a moment, she was more confused that it was the middle of the night, than the fact that something was tapping on her third floor window!

The pretty brunette rolled out of bed, wearing nothing but a white tank top and panties (blue with white polka dots). She pulled back the curtains to find a woman floating outside her window. She had a familiar looking crimson mane, framing a face hidden by a white feathered mask.

Instantly Lacey realized this was the Scarlet Dove! The superheroine who had been making headlines in the recent months! Lacey quickly opened the window, shocked.

"Holy shit! You're the...um, I mean..." the brunette reporter stammered.

"The Scarlet Dove, yes," the heroine replied. "Can I come in?"

"Um, I guess so," Lacey didn't know what else to say. "I'm not in trouble, am I?" She asked as the heroine climbed through the window.

"No, not at all," the Scarlet Dove replied, taking a few steps into the room. "Actually, Lacey," the heroine reached up and removed her mask, "I'm the one in trouble."