The Scarlet Dove - Issue 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stunned brunette nearly fell over as she looked into the beautiful green eyed face of Starling Chase.

Chapter Six

Starling followed Lacey into the living room. The other woman got her a glass of water, and then they sat on the couch. Starling was quiet for a time, partially experiencing a bit of panic that she had just revealed her secret identity, and partially just trying to figure out where to start.

After beating a man's teeth out of his head, and then freezing up in the middle of a fight allowing a bunch of thugs to hold her down and spank her, the events of the evening had convinced the young heroine she needed to talk to someone. She wasn't a hundred percent sure why she'd come to Lacey, but something about their conversation at lunch had left her feeling like she could trust this woman.

"Soooo," the brunette said after a few moments. "Are you going to tell me what's going on?"

"Ever since you've known me, I've been leading a double life as the Scarlet Dove," Starling began. Once the seal was broken, it all came flooding out like she couldn't stop it. She went on to tell Lacey everything about her father, and growing up under a different name with her mother. Her return to Warden City and her initial successes as a superheroine.

"But then it all changed when I encountered Tom Danvers," she went on, moving on to the last few weeks. She began to tear up as she explained her initial capture by the man, and his particular form of sexual powers.

Her emotions continued to bubble forth as she told Lacey about being ensnared by Hypnox. "He got in my head, Lace, I don't know how but he violated my mind and made me do things..." Again she left out the specifics of what, and WHO, she'd done.

She was already crying by the time she told the older woman about Danvers's visit to her apartment. "It wasn't that I wanted it...I didn't...but when he took me, it was scary and exciting, and even though he drained me...there was something about it I enjoyed..."

"And then there was Ozone..." Tears were streaming down her cheeks as Starling went on to tell about being captured and bound by the villain. "I was totally helpless and he took full advantage! There was nothing I could do..."

She kept it together enough to explain her alley way encounter with Dominion. "He handled me easily and stripped me naked right there, before taking me captive while his men robbed Fort Anderson! He was just toying with me..." She stayed calm, telling about how Hypnox had shown a different side, rescuing her from that awful place.

By the time she was explaining about the pictures on Baker's cell phone, the young woman was once again overwhelmed with emotion, and she dropped her face into her hands, sobbing. "...and now I have to spend twenty-four hours as that two bit drug dealer's sex slave!"

Now it was Lacey's turn to be silent for a moment, a bit overwhelmed herself. She watched the cute young red head break down on the couch, bawling. She quickly sidled over, and hugged the younger girl tightly. Starling curled against her, trembling and shuddering as she cried her pretty green eyes out.

"Honey, honey, it's okay," the brunette comforted. "Just let it out...let it all out."

Starling did, sobbing in the older woman's arms for what seemed like a long time. Finally, she started to feel better. The tears subsided, and she felt like some of her emotions over the last few weeks had begun to be purged. Although her dread over spending the weekend as Baker's slave hadn't subsided in the least, she still felt absolutely terrified.

"You've really been through the wringer," Lacey said, feeling the girl beginning to calm. "Maybe...maybe it wouldn't be the worst thing if that slimebag exposed your pictures...I'm sure you and your mom could get into some kind of witness protection, and give up all this danger and abuse..."

Starling pulled away suddenly. "I can't do that!"

"Starling, you've been brainwashed, beaten up, and raped!" Lacey pressed. "Don't you think you're in over your head?"

"Maybe I am," Starling sighed, then a determined look beset her pretty face. "But I'm so close to figuring it all out...and if I don't figure out a way to stop Dominion? Then who will!? No one else even seems to know he exists!"

Lacey smiled warmly, admiring the younger girl deeply. "Thatta girl!"

Starling blinked, confused. "What?"

"Well, partially I was testing you," the brunette explained. "Sometimes when we want to give up, we need someone to make it okay for us...I was trying to do that. But the determination you just showed, even after everything you've been through...it just confirms you're the heroine you need to be!"

Starling wiped her eyes. "Do you think?"

"Yes!"

"Even though I've been falling apart the last few weeks?"

"Starling, even through your recent perils," the older woman said. "You've been able to get closer and closer to the truth!"

"I guess that's true," the scarlet haired girl agreed. "It's been miserable but not fruitless. But...what do I do about this weekend?"

Lacey's expression dropped. "I don't know. We can't let him blow your cover this close to the finish line." The brunette thought hard for a long moment, but couldn't come up with anything. "I guess you'll have to go through with it."

"Oh gawd," Starling moaned fearfully, dropping her face back into her hands.

"Hey, hey!" Lacey grabbed her face, lifting it back up. "It's only one day..."

"He's going to make me have sex with him!" Starling bawled. "He's going to fuck me...and use me... and...And who knows what else that pervert will make me do!"

Suddenly Lacey leaned forward and kissed her. Starling's emerald eyes went wide as dinner plates, feeling their soft lips pressing together.

"Lacey wait," Starling gasped, pulling away from the kiss. "What are you doing?"

"I mean you just look so vulnerable, and beautiful and..." the brunette said, pulling her back into the kiss. "I'm comforting you."

Lacey wrapped her arms around Starling's narrow shoulders, squeezing tight as her plump lips caressed the girl's own. The younger girl melted into the warm embrace, feeling affection for the first time in months. The kiss was confusing, she didn't quite return it, but she didn't resist it either.

This time, it was Lacey who pulled back. "Starling, it's okay, just relax...you're safe tonight."

The word's felt like honey in her ears, but she was still confused. "I...I didn't know you were gay?"

"I know," Lacey replied. She kissed Starling again, a little more insistently.

This time Starling found herself retuning the kiss. She pressed her lips against the brunette's, savoring the tenderness she sensed in the other woman.

After a moment, the younger girl pulled back again. "But I'm not..."

"It's okay," the brunette interjected. "Relax, and trust me."

As their lips locked together once more, the scarlet haired girl surrendered completely to the kiss. Starling had felt so alone since coming to Warden City, she was craving this kind of affection and intimacy. Lacey held her close, kissing her tenderly, making the young girl feel safe and warm. Moving even closer, the brunette slipped one of her slender legs between Starling's, and the younger girl's breath caught in her throat suddenly feeling their breasts rubbing together. Lacey's were much smaller, perky and firm, pressing into Starling's soft, yielding D-cups.

The brunette let out a gentle moan, opening her mouth and slipping her tongue between Starling's soft lips. Feeling that tender, velvet tongue filling her mouth, massaging her own, Starling's heart began to thump between her breasts. The older woman kissed her deeply, pulling her close, snuggling her sylph-like body against the red head's curvaceous frame.

Lacey reached back around, softening the embrace, and sliding her hands up onto Starling's D-cups. As the other woman cupped her breasts, Starling was amazed to feel warm tendrils of arousal beginning to curl up her spine. The brunette didn't waste any time, tugging down the spandex bustier, and grabbing the lily-white orbs beneath! A quiver ran through the red head, feeling the dainty feminine hands cupping and squeezing her breasts. They seemed so much bigger in that soft grasp.

The scarlet haired girl let out a little moan, as Lacey gently kneaded her boobs. Her neck and chest flushed warmly, as erotic energies began to gather in her chest. Her petite rosy nipples began to tingle, hardening slowly, but with such an intense sensation, the young girl could not help but let out another sensuous moan. Feeling her hard little nubs, the older woman teased them playfully, rubbing her thumbs over them ever so slightly, making Starling whimper as her pussy gushed hotly.

"Oh gawd, Lacey," she moaned, grabbing the older woman's shoulders with quivering hands.

Lacey only shushed her, and reached around undoing the bustier and tossing it away. Then she laid the younger girl down on the couch. Starling looked up at her with uncertainty in her emerald eyes, but she reached up, sliding her hands under Lacey's shirt. Adorably tentative, the scarlet haired girl cupped Lacey's breasts, squeezing them softly.

Starling had never fondled another woman before. Lacey's petite breasts were round and firm with bullet like nipples jutting between her exploring fingers. Leaning forward to run her fingers through her crimson locks, the other woman moaned encouragingly. Letting Starling play a moment longer, the brunette pulled off her shirt, smiling down at the young girl affectionately.

Craving that affection, Starling leaned up kissing the older woman and this time thrusting her own bubble gum tongue into her hot mouth eagerly. Their naked breasts rubbed together, plump and round, as the women held each other close, kissing deeply.

Without breaking the kiss, Lacey reached down and slipped her hand inside Starling's tight white bikini bottoms. Her elegant fingers found her smooth hairless slit and immediately began to rub, and manipulate her soaking wet labia. Starling broke the kiss, letting out a sound that was half moan, and half embarrassed giggle as her hips erupted with thrilling tingles.

"Starling you're so wet!" Lacey teased, wiggling her fingers into the soft flesh, making her quiver and whimper.

"I-I'm sorry?" she replied, flushing crimson.

"No, no," the brunette giggled. "Good little girls are supposed to get very wet!"

Lacey immediately located the red head's clit and began to stroke it. A tidal wave of arousal crashed over Starling, as her sensitive little nub began to swell and turn white hot under Lacey's dainty fingers. Squirming underneath the other woman, she gazed up at her, mouth agape, green eyes round and adoring.

Lacey lifted her dripping fingers to the girl's mouth. "Now suck for momma!"

Obediently Starling opened her mouth, tasting her own juices as she sucked on Lacey's fingers.

"Good girl," the woman grinned.

Lacey stood up suddenly. Starling reached out for her instinctively, still craving the warmth and intimacy of their embrace. Lacey pushed her back, then knelt down and removed Starling's boots. Whenever the red head would lean forward to touch her, the brunette would lay her back down, giving her breast a quick squeeze then returning to her task. Next the woman pulled off Starling's bottoms, exposing her pink, hairless slit. Then she snatched off the gold belt, leaving the young girl stark naked, her porcelain skin shivering in nervous anticipation. Then Lacey straightened, and removed her own panties.

Starling couldn't help but stare at the older woman's pussy. It was glistening and moist, with a well manicured patch of brunette hair decorating it.

"I...I-I've never been with a woman," Starling breathed, not exactly in protest.

"Not even in college?" Lacey teased.

Starling quickly shook her head, swallowing hard.

"I know," the brunette smiled. "It's okay..."

The older woman climbed back onto the couch, straddling one of Starling's legs. She squirmed just feeling the heat of the other woman's pussy. The brunette grabbed her other leg, lifting it up and pulling their hips together. Starling's eyes shot open wide, feeling the other woman's pussy brushing her own tight little slit.

"Lace," the young girl moaned, gazing up at her, reaching out, desperate for that emotional connection.

The older woman, reached out with one hand, interlacing fingers with the girl. With her free hand, she kept a firm grip on Starling's thigh, as her hips began to roll.

"Oh! Ohh Lacey," Starling moaned as their pussies rubbed together.

Feeling the soft wet skin of Lacey's vagina squeezing against her own sent a bolt of sensual electricity racing up Starling's spine. Lacey rolled her hips slowly at first, almost teasingly, letting their moist slits touch and stroke each other. The scarlet haired girl squirmed, erotic energy surging through her slender torso. Her own hips began to roll instinctively. As their rhythms began to match, her pussy seemed to blossom open, interlocking with the other woman's moist petals. Starling whimpered, her mouth gaping open, and clutching Lacey's hand desperately. Her pussy seemed to absorb the other woman's heat, letting it flood through her hips, rolling up her torso and making her head spin. Feeling their wet, tingling lips clinging together, both women began to moan, almost in time. Hearing her own moans echoed by the other woman, Starling needed her even more. With their pussies intertwined, she felt connected on another level, sharing erotic energies as if they were building towards the same orgasm! Their sopping lips began to make little slurping noises as their tempo began to build, both women racing towards climax.

"Oh fffffuhck!" Starling cried out, cumming first!

Almost immediately Lacey squealed as well. Their hot little cunts gushing together as orgasmic electricity coursed through both their bodies. Starling reached out pleadingly, and Lacey fell into her arms. They thrust their tongues into each other's mouths, kissing hungrily. Both women were trembling, their entwined bodies continuing to orgasm as they cuddled against each other!

It was the longest orgasm Starling had ever had. It seemed to go on and on, as she sucked face with the brunette, their naked bodies locked in intimate embrace, their soft breasts rubbing together as their pussies gushed white hot juices down each other's legs.

Even as the orgasm subsided, Lacey continued to kiss the young girl's face and neck, savoring the feel of their naked bodies entwined. Starling curled against her intently, needing the warm safety of her embrace, and the affection she'd been craving.

"Starling, you're one of the strongest women, one of the strongest people I've ever met," Lacey whispered. "But tonight, let me take care of you."

The older brunette squeezed her tightly, and Starling melted into her arms. She was fast asleep in moments.

To Be Continued...

(Author's Notes: Hey everyone! Gosh I continue to be amazed and flattered by the great feedback in the comments on issue 9...thank you so much! I'm in love with the idea that you guys are beginning to make guesses at the coming plot twists and developments. Speaking of, I can't wait to hear how you feel about the 2 big turns in this issue! I thought it was time to give Starling a little break, a tender moment with someone who genuinely cared about her...short lived as it may be, next Issue she'll find out just what Baker has in store for her! As always I'm just so grateful to you all for reading, THANK YOU THANK YOU! Loves and hugs! ~Lady Jane)