The Scarlet Dove - Issue 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baker moaned hungrily and pressed her against the tile wall. His hands reached around, grabbing her firm round butt and pulled her hips forward. Starling put one foot on the edge of the tub, and guided his cock to her tight little hole. Baker pushed forward, easily penetrating her soapy cooch. Starling groaned feeling him slide inside her. She tried to brace against the wall, but found she had to wrap her arms around his neck for purchase. Baker fucked her against the wall of the shower, making her moan in abject surrender. His cock pumped in and out of her tight little pussy, splattering bubbly suds up onto her stomach. Her tits bobbed and jiggled with each thrust.

The water continued to shower over them, and Starling felt keenly aware of every little rivulet running down her curves. The erotic sensation triggered a burst of arousal, spreading warmth across her hips and up her abdomen. Their soapy, sudsy bodies slipped against each other, frictionless, and even his rigid member seemed to be gliding through her lathered pussy!

This so degrading, Starling thought, unable to suppress a shuddery moan. And yet...I'm so turned on!

"That's it li'l slut!" Baker groaned. "Moan for your Master!"

He thrust into her punctuating his demand, and she moaned when he did. Savoring the sound, he did it three more times and she couldn't help but moan with each pump!

Starling's tight little cunt quivered around Baker's cock, as he continued to ravage her. She leaned back, letting the warm water stream over her perky breasts. The sexiness of the shower fueled her arousal further, stirring a false sense of intimacy. She looked up at Baker, finding his eyes glued to her chest.

That's right, I'm just a fucktoy to him, she remembered. Oh Gawd, I'm getting fucked by Baker!

As if on cue, Baker pulled out of her.

"On your knees," he barked, and shoved her down.

Starling squeaked in surprise, but as soon as she was on her knees, his cock was in her mouth. Her green eyes popped wide as her mouth was filled with hot, sticky cum! Instinctively, she gulped it down, feeling every thick drop sliding down her throat. When he'd finished, she doubled over, gagging and feeling the slippery warmth of his load in her stomach.

"Oh shit yeah!" Baker hooted, leaning against the wall. "That was just like I always imagined."

Starling slunk to the back of the tub, pulling her knees into her chest. Her heart was thumping between her breasts, and she was trembling. Whether from unsatisfied arousal, or the shame of having Baker inside her, she wasn't sure.

"Listen," Baker said, rinsing himself off. "We're going to fuck a lot this weekend, and I don't want to have the same conversation every goddam time. So from now on, when I'm ready to fuck, you better be ready to fuck, you got that?"

Starling cringed at the thought of allowing this man to violate her over and over again, at his whit and whim. She knew she had no choice though. She'd been outsmarted by this two-bit drug dealer, and her pride, her virtue, her body was forfeit.

Starling lifted her gaze to meet his, emerald eyes reflecting her utter submission. "Yes, Master, for the next twenty-three hours, I'm yours!"

10:30am

After the shower, Starling had been ordered to put on her heels and do some cleaning. She wasn't allowed any other clothing, and the silver pumps she'd brought were far from ideal for housework. Still, it was almost a welcome task, something she could do that wasn't sex related...or so she thought. She'd started in the kitchen, grudgingly considering that she might need to eat something cooked there over the next twenty-two and a half hours.

Baker, of course, watched her every movement. His constant attention kept her hyper aware of her nakedness. She could almost feel his eyes on her at all times; whether she turned a bit too quickly causing her boobs to jiggle for him, or when she bent over, giving him a tantalizing view of her pert, round tail, and the soft, hairless pussy tucked between her creamy thighs.

"Ain't nothing sexier than a naked woman cleaning," Baker said eventually. "You know sometimes, I get my freaks to come do this kinda stuff..."

"Can we not compare me to your 'freaks'," Starling sighed, almost forgetting herself. "Erm...Master."

"Bitch," Baker groaned. "See, this is why I only need twenty-four hours with your ass."

"What?" Starling turned to look at him, one arm absently covering her breasts.

"Yeah, just enough time to fuck your fine ass silly," he motioned for her to drop her arm. "But then you move on before I get sick of you."

"Sick of me?" she scoffed, hardly able to believe her ears.

He motioned towards her chest again, more insistently. Starling rolled her eyes and dropped her arm. His gaze immediately locked on her petite rosy nipples.

"You're hot as fuck, no doubt," the dealer went on. "But you're a stuck up bitch, no way I could put up with that all the time."

What an ass, how can he even say that? Starling felt like she'd been gut punched. I do what I do for those less fortunate! I could be a vain, selfish model right now...but instead I'm here fighting for the people in this very neighborhood!

"I guess I can see how I might seem stuck up compared your junky freaks," she said. "I bet they kiss your ass and do anything for a fix!"

"You bet!" Baker's grin nearly took in his ears. "But that ain't what I mean...I'm talking about the regular girls I fuck with."

"You have regular girls?"

"Yeah, bitch!" he snapped. "See, that's what I'm talkin' about!" He stood up and walked over to her. "You think I'm just some shit-slinger and everyone I deal with is junky trash right?" Starling bit her lower lip, but made no reply. "Yeah, see," Baker went on. "That's just part of my hustle, so yeah, I fuck with regular girls too...girls that like to have fun, and think it's cute when I ask 'em to do a few dishes naked, cuz I do shit for them too!"

"I guess I never thought about that," she admitted, sheepishly.

Baker reached out for her, and the naked red head pulled away at first, still on instinct. She quickly stopped.

I can't resist, she reminded herself. He'll send out those pictures if I don't give him everything he wants!

She let him pull her into his arms, turning her back to his chest and wrapping his arms around her. His scrawny hands cupped her breasts, squeezing them almost gently. A chill ran down her spine, but warm tendrils of arousal almost immediately started down her abdomen. Her nipples likewise leapt to attention, tingling, pink top hats between his roaming fingers.

How can I be so turned on so fast? She shuddered in his arms. Of course...the shower was so sexy and I didn't get to finish...

Toying with her sensitive nipples, Baker pulled her close and began fondling her breasts more vigorously. Starling bit back a moan, the feeling of him stroking and flicking her stiff little nubs driving her crazy. She could feel his hot breath on her neck, and his erection already pressing against her butt.

He's ready to fuck me again, isn't he, Starling realized in dismay. This is so degrading! I have no say, no choice but to let him have me...

"What's really sad," he said, dropping one hand between her legs. "Is that you probably don't even realize that that 'junky trash' is real people too...they had hopes and dreams and shit..."

Starling interrupted him with a shuddery moan as his fingers wiggled into her hairless cleft. She shuddered again, feeling him spread her pussy lips, looking for her soft spot.

"I-I know that," she said, feeling her heart speed up. "You stole those hopes and dreams from them when you got them hooked on your drugs, so don't lecture-OH!"

Starling gasped feeling his finger push inside her. That digit pumped a few times, making her squirm, then a second forced in beside it! The pressure sent a lightening bolt racing up her spine, she swallowed a moan but could not stop her pussy from soaking Baker's hand.

"Shit," the dealer scoffed. "They're hopes and dreams was crushed before they ever met me, I just help 'em cope."

Starling trembled, her knees bowed weakly as Baker continued to finger her. She braced herself on the counter of a short island jutting out from the wall.

"So you're per-erforming and public ser...oh...service?" Gasping between moans stole all the sarcastic bite she'd intended.

Suddenly Baker pulled his fingers out and spun the red head to face him.

"I ain't doin' nobody no good," he snapped. "I don't fool myself...I just refuse to take credit for this fucked up society!"

"Th-that's f-fair," Starling stammered meekly, shocked and a little intimidated by his flash of anger.

Gosh, it never occurred to me that he was unhappy with his situation... She didn't get to finish the thought, as Baker lifted her up onto the counter. He splayed her legs wide open, pulling one up onto his shoulder. His cock plunged into her tight wet pussy before she could even react.

Starling squealed, leaning back into a trembling arch as he penetrated her once more. She felt his hands clamp down on her hourglass curves, as his hips began to thrust. A pleasant warmth spread into her stomach, as her heart thumped between her breasts, and her violated womanhood absolutely gushed.

Covering her face, the young woman whimpered and moaned as the two-bit dealer pounded her pussy. She could feel her tits, bouncing and jiggling as the pumping, sliding thrust of the steel rod in her cooch made her head spin!

"Look at me," Baker demanded.

Starling complied immediately. "Ye-yes, Master."

Running a hand through her tangled crimson locks, Starling locked eyes with Baker. He grinned, showing crooked teeth, savoring the expression on her beautiful face; mouth agape, full lips trembling, surrender sparkling in her emerald eyes.

"Look at you," he smarmed between moans of his own. "You think you're so much better than my girls...better than me..." He began to punctuate each word with a timely thrust. "But you make all the same faces with my dick inside you!"

"I...I do?" Starling quivered as the veiny shaft between her legs flooded her abdomen and chest with orgasmic heat.

"Exactly the same!" He groaned, pulling out suddenly.

Before she could respond, he'd pulled her off the counter and onto the floor. Starling only grunted as he jammed his cock between her teeth and came. She choked down the stream of hot, sticky semen, before coughing and sputtering as he withdrew. He stumbled backwards, falling into one of the chairs at the kitchen table.

"Cuz like them," he was breathing heavy. "You just another bitch."

Trembling with unreleased lust, Starling sat back on the floor and pulled her knees into her chest once more. She gazed up at the dealer with pleading frustration.

"I didn't finish."

Baker laughed. "So? You're MY fucktoy, remember? Maybe if you beg me for it, I'll let you cum today."

"That'll never happen...Master."

12:13pm

They were in the front room watching TV and eating lunch. Well, Baker was watching TV. Starling was on her knees at his feet, watching him eat.

She'd been allowed to put her bra and panties back on; a pink lace thong, and a sheer yellow demi bra. She was amazed at how even such scant clothing could now feel so comforting...and covering!

She'd made them turkey sandwiches for lunch, to Baker's specifications with gobs of mayonnaise, a layer of potato chips, and extra cheese (the cheap, waxy American kind). Starling had kept her own a bit simpler, a few slices of meat, one of cheese, and a squirt of mustard.

After finishing his sandwich, Baker muted the TV and looked at her.

"So how does this make you feel?" he asked.

Starling was still nibbling at her sandwich. "What do you mean?"

"You know...this?" he said. "Being my slave and all, what do you think?"

"Why do you want to know?" Starling set her half-eaten sandwich aside.

"Call me 'Master'," he reminded. "And it don't matter why, just fucking tell me!"

"Um, okay, Master," she replied dejectedly. "I hate it, it's miserable."

"Cuz you think you're so much better'n me?" Baker scoffed. "Cuz it disgusts you to take dick from a low life like..."

"It's not that!" she interrupted. "I mean, it does but...Gawd, I'm not stuck up the way you think I am...Master." She spat the word. "It's because you've taken away my choice," she snapped. "I'm not making love to someone I care about, or even a willing participant having some casual sex with someone I'm attracted to...You're forcing me to have sex with you under threats against my loved ones."

Baker chuckled. "So it's just about the sex?"

"Well, I do think you're a low life, I don't want that to get lost in the mix," she mumbled. "But it's not because I think I'm better than you, it's because you're a drug dealer, a criminal, and you're blackmailing me."

"You must've thought you were slick shit," he grinned. "Hot ass reporter by day, superheroine by night, bet you never thought some shit like this could happen to you!"

I really didn't, she thought. At least not before a couple of months ago... Keeping silent, she hung her head and looked away.

"Yeah, 'at's what I thought," Baker said. "So how'd you end up getting away from that freak Ozone anyway?"

"I'm the Scarlet Dove, genius, I flew!"

Baker's lip twisted. "Don't gimme attitude, slave! Matta'fact...come here!"

"Hey, wait!" Starling gasped as he grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her over his knee.

"Don't you know mouthy slaves get punished?"

"No, wait, I'm sorry, Master!"

Ignoring her protests, his hand came down on her plump, round ass. Starling yelped in pain.

Not this again! She lamented as he spanked her. This is so degrading, not to mention painful...and I can't even fight back! Maybe if I tell him what he wants to know...

"Okay! Okay, Master, I'll tell you," she whimpered. "Please, stop!"

Baker's hand paused. "Start talking then."

"Well, you know how I was captured..."

"Right, me and my camera were there."

Starling swallowed. "Yes, well, after that he took me back to his hideout. Every time I woke up, he would put me right back to sleep." Baker began to caress her butt, as she continued. "I was completely helpless, and terrified...how do you fight someone who can keep you asleep? Eventually, I woke up naked, and chained to the ceiling..." She paused for a moment, sorting through the memories.

Gawd, I've got butterflies, she thought feeling her cheeks flushing as well. Is he really making me tell this story? Am I really telling this story?

"Go on," the dealer instructed, swatting her ass once more! "What happened next?"

"OW! He...he raped me," Starling admitted, squirming from the sting in her booty. "I was chained up and helpless, and he took me every way he wanted."

"Fucking gross!" Baker exclaimed. "Isn't he all mutated and shit?"

"Yes," she went on. "And after he covered me in cum, he was weaker...and distracted...so I attacked him, got free, and turned him over to the cops."

...After I told him all about you giving me the information in the first place, she thought but left out of the story. He doesn't need to know that, gawd, did he need to know any of it?

"How did it make you feel?" Baker asked. "Being fucked by that mutant?"

"Are you really going to make me relive my brutal rape at the hands of that walking freak show?"

"Yes," Baker said smugly. "Because I think you like it!"

"You think I like being raped?"

"Not exactly," he said quickly. "But I think you like telling me about it."

That's absurd, She thought instantly and said; "That's absurd!"

"Oh really?" he asked, reaching around between her thighs to touch her damp panties. "Then why are you so wet?"

"I...I don't know," Starling murmured, burying her face in her hands. He's right, I am turned on but...Oh why, what's wrong with me?

Baker was laughing. "See, hard as it is for you to accept... you're into this! That's why you got so wet when we fucked before...that's why you're soaking your pretty pink panties right now."

"You think I want to be your slave?"

"Ha, no, I ain't dumb," Baker replied. "I think you like not having a choice...you're one of them stuck up, pent up chicks that thinks if you have sex, it makes you a slut or something...so when me, or someone else takes away that choice, it makes us the bastard instead of making you a slut."

That's ridiculous, Starling thought with less conviction than she would have liked.

"Even if you're right, you're not, but IF," she said. "Why would telling you about what Ozone did to me turn me on?"

"Shit girl, I dunno everything," he said, beginning to rub her pussy over the damp lace of her thong. "But it seems to me all women are into being humiliated, at least a little bit...but I ain't trying to get all philosophizin' here."

A shudder ran up Starling's spine as he continued to rub her pussy. She shifted on his lap, spreading her legs a little to give him full access.

He can't be right, can he? she wondered, even as her mind turned back to Pierce Ashton. Pierce is the sexiest man I've ever met, could it be the way he -indirectly- makes me feel like a total ditz every time he's around?

"Alright, shit, I'm tired of all this jibberjabber," Baker said. "Get over here and climb up on this cock!"

Right or wrong, I'm his for the next twenty-one and a half hours, she thought. Maybe if I play along, I can orgasm whether he wants me to or not.

Starling sat up and opened the front of his pants, liberating his cock. It wasn't fully erect this time, so she leaned down kissing and licking his member. She wrapped her lips around it, suckling gently and feeling it swell in her mouth. Once it was hard, she crawled back onto his lap, straddling his hips.

Looking into his eyes, she pulled her panties to the side and lowered her sopping pussy down onto his manhood.

"Yes, Master," she moaned, rolling her hips and leaning forward to kiss him deeply.

He still tasted like cigarettes and whisky, but now there was a hint of salt and mayonnaise in the mix. Her first instinct was to pull away, but instead she pulled him closer. Starling focused on surrendering to the moment. His stiff cock between her legs, his hands tugging on the straps of her bra, the warmth spreading through her body, the erotic tickle of her nipples, and the numbing tingle in her toes.

I'm completely powerless, and completely yours, she thought, gazing deep into Baker's beady eyes. My body is meant only for your pleasure!

Whether he read the submission behind her eyes or not, she pulled his hands onto her tits, and sank a little deep onto his lap, gyrating her curvaceous hips. She could feel the heat of Baker's cock swelling inside her tight little cunt, and the sensation triggered a cascade of arousal. She shuddered, moaning and gushing around his rigid tool.

Her heart was racing, her neck and chest flushed hotly as orgasmic energy began to electrify her very skin. Baker yanked down the cups of her bra, and grabbed her bare breasts! The contact sent thrilling shivers all across her body. He groped and kneaded her plump tits, wringing sensuous moans from her trembling lips.

Having completely surrendered, she wanted to be defiled and humiliated. She leaned forward to kiss him again, wanting to taste his foul breath. She thrust her velvety tongue past his lips, moaning and whimpering into his mouth.

Oh gosh! I'm going to cum, she realized. Can I really be enjoying this...this...submission?

Before her question could be answered, Baker grabbed her hips and shoved her back. She mewled in dismay as his cock slid out of her pussy. Surprisingly quick, the dealer grabbed her by the back of her neck and pulled Starling's face down on his cock. He was spewing cum even as the head of his cock penetrated her lips!