The Scarlet Dove - Issue 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gagged and tried to pull away, but he pushed her down, filling her mouth with his cock and forcing her to swallow another warm, sticky load.

"That's right," Baker was grumbling. "Suck up every drop, you little cum guzzler!"

Obediently, the red head closed her lips around his shaft and did her best to milk every drop. Shame and frustration burned through her...but another part of her wanted his cum, wanted to feel it coating her mouth, slippery and warm, then sliding down her throat, as she considered begging her Master for an orgasm.

Those thoughts were cut short, as Baker grabbed a handful of her crimson locks and yanked her face up to look at him. Her cowed eyes were round as saucers, and there was cum dripping from her lips and down her chin.

"You're fucking mine!" he snarled into that submissive expression, and his words made her pussy quiver with desire.

"Yes, Master..." she replied meekly. ...for another twenty-two hours.

2:45pm

Starling's tits were tender and sensitive. Her pussy throbbed with a needy ache. She had only ever been this horny under Hypnox's spells. The prospect of begging Baker for an orgasm was beginning to look more and more agreeable.

She was wearing her colorful, tie dyed bikini with the silver heels now. Baker had decided they should get some fresh air, and brought her out to a car show, which he apparently frequented.

Baker was wearing an oversized pair of denim shorts, and a loose plaid button up. He also had on a pristine matching ball cap, as well as a pair of shoes that definitely qualified as "fly kicks". Starling was a bit taken aback actually. She wasn't into the more urban stylings, but she had also never considered Baker capable of coordinating an outfit beyond worn-out jeans and a dirty wife beater.

She was further surprised to see Baker's car. The vehicle turned out to be a very nice, mid 80's Chevrolet Caprice, or as he referred to it a "box chevy." It was an unassuming, classic gray, with an immaculate sheen. The car was outfitted with 22 inch all black rims, or rather "sittin' on dubs." And he had had the doors modified to open upward like Pierce's Lamborghini's...or rather all Lamborghinis she realized, wondering why her brain had made that particular distinction.

It was odd to Starling, seeing Baker this way, she had never seen him as anything more than a street corner dealer. Despite her resentment of their current situation, he was beginning to break her preconceived notions and reveal himself as an actual human being.

The car show was not really an organized event, although there was a stage with a DJ and live entertainment. It was more just a gathering at one of the state parks along the banks of the Montgomery River, which was actually a beautiful location.

There was a lot going on with no formal structure. There were drag races happening at one end of the park. At another there were more bombastic custom cars, with deafening speaker arrays. As well as more toned-down classics, like Baker's.

Starling followed along, trying not to break her ankle, in those heels on the soft ground. She could sense the guys checking out her bikini clad body. In many cases, they were even blatant about it, catcalling or making other lewd comments as she passed.

Starling just rolled her eyes, and stayed close to Baker. They spent the next few hours wondering from car to car. He was clearly working, but every so often he would stop and get almost childishly excited about a particular car, or upgrade. Starling almost began to find it endearing...almost.

All in all, it was not an awful way to spend her afternoon. The weather was pleasant, if a bit chilly to be in nothing but her bikini. The mighty Montgomery was flowing strong, sparkling along the banks. The music, while not her preferred genre, kept the atmosphere energetic and upbeat. Even though she was not really into cars, it was cool seeing all the upgrades, and different styles, and paint jobs and everything else. She was almost beginning to enjoy herself, when Baker called her over, and handed her a plain white shirt.

"What's this?" she asked.

"They're 'bout to have a wet T-shirt contest down by the river," the dealer explained. "You gonna enter it."

"I most certainly will not," she gasped indignantly.

Baker narrowed his eyes, he had suspended the "Master" rule while in public, but she still didn't have far to push him. He grabbed her by the wrist, roughly, pulling her away from the crowd. "Listen bitch, you're gonna enter the damn thing, unless you wanna see that pretty face all over the internet tomorrow morning!"

This was never part of the deal! Starling fumed for a moment. I didn't think we'd be out in public, or...but what can I do? Uhg, this isn't fair!

"Fine," she spat. She started to walk past him, heading back towards the banks but he grabbed her arm again.

"Hold on," he said. "How about I make you a deal?"

"I'm not interested in your deals, Baker," she replied disdainfully.

"Just a li'l bet," he pressed, squeezing her wrist. "If you go out there, and win this thing? I'll let you go home when we're done here."

Her green eyes narrowed suspiciously. "Really? Are you messing with me?"

"Dead serious," he replied.

Starling felt a little thrill of hope tickle up her spine. "And all I have to do is win a wet T-shirt contest?"

"That's all," Baker grinned slyly. "But if you lose...I know a quiet little spot around the bend where we're gonna go fuck right here."

Of course, Starling thought, her hopes sinking. He could just as easily make me do both...why even offer me this deal?

She found out almost immediately. The wet T-shirt contest was quite a bit more than she might have imagined. These girls weren't just getting wet and shaking their boobies for the crowd. They were dancing, flaunting, twerking, some of them even seemed to have full on routines prepared. Baker had made her this deal to ensure she didn't just walk up there, get a little wet, and walk off. Now she had stakes in her performance.

Clever bastard, she thought. Maybe I really have underestimated him, pictures or not it seems he's been one step ahead of me this entire time...but maybe he's underestimated ME, I'm hotter than these girls!

Starling put on the white T-shirt. Then she reached under it to undo the strings of her bikini top. She pulled the top out and handed it Baker.

"Go get 'em, babygirl!" the dealer said, giving her tie-dyed ass a swat.

Stepping out of her heels, Starling walked up to the line for the competition. She couldn't believe there was a line for this competition, didn't these poor girls have any self-respect? Then again, as she watched the way some of these women owned their moment, she realized they must. In fact, watching them go, she began to feel a little intimidated. Standing there wearing nothing but her bikini bottoms and a plain white T, she began to feel very self-conscious.

Her heart was racing as her turn came, and she walked up to the "MC" of this competition.

"Ooooo! We got some strawberries and cream coming up!" he shouted to the crowd, gesturing at her.

They cheered mildly, and Starling felt herself blushing.

"What's your name, strawberries?" he asked.

"Um, Starli...er, just Star."

"Just Star it is!" he shouted exuberantly. "Now show us just what you're working with!"

There were four or five guys in the front row with Super Soakers, and they began to spray her with water. Starling recoiled initially, but she quickly accepted her fate, and presented her breasts to be sprayed. The crowd began to cheer as her shirt dampened, clinging to the voluptuous outline of her boobs. There was music playing, so Starling began to sway and dip with the beat.

Suddenly two men pushed between the guys with super soakers, and dowsed her with huge buckets of water. Caught totally off-guard, Starling was left coughing and sputtering, soaked from head to toe. A communal chuckle rolled through the crowd. Pushing wet hair out of her face, Starling glanced down and saw that her white T-shirt had become almost completely transparent, her breasts were now on full display! Not to mention the cold water had left her rosy nipples fully erect, as if they were trying to rip through the soaked cotton.

Thoroughly embarrassed, the scarlet haired girl forced herself to continue. She arched her back, thrusting her tits forward and shook them about for the crowd. They cheered in approval. She gave them her sexiest catwalk strut, pulling on the strings of her bikini bottoms provocatively. If there was one thing Sara Chase's upbringing had taught her, it was how to smile beautifully no matter how miserable she was. Starling used that skill now, painting an alluring smile on her face while she bent forward, squeezing her breasts together, then continuing to jiggle and flaunt them through the translucent top.

Knowing she needed a little something extra, Starling turned around, stepping her feet apart and thrusting out her heart-shaped ass. She had never twerked before, but she did know how to "drop it low, and bring it up slow." The crowd roared as she did, and at the top, she gave her pert, round tail a wag. She put her hands on her knees and began to shake her ass, feeling it bounce. She found that twerking came almost naturally, and although she was clearly a novice, she bounced and jiggled vigorously for a few moments much to the delight of the men watching.

Wow! This is actually a little exhilarating, she thought hearing the cheers. Not so bad once you get into it!

Turning back to face the crowd, she pulled on the front of her bikini, teasingly flashing just the very top of her prim mound before letting it snap back into place. She continued to strut and gyrate as sexily as she knew how, shaking her tits in the clingy, see-through T-shirt for three minutes. The crowd seemed to approve though, with a raucous applause when she was finished. Starling left the "stage" feeling confident.

Two more girls went after her that did not get the same reactions she had. Then the final girl, Courtney with a K, took her turn. Clearly this girl was some kind of professional, if there were such things as professional wet T-shirt competitors. Or maybe a stripper... Her boobs were at least a GG, although clearly surgically enhanced. She also had the biggest butt Starling had ever seen on a trim-waisted woman. Not to mention, her bikini bottoms were nearly nonexistent, and her white T-shirt seemed to dissolve completely at the first drop of water.

The crowd went wild, and Courtney with a K was announced as the winner almost immediately, a wringer.

I did all that for no reason? She thought frustratedly. And now I have to go fuck Baker again...and somehow resist begging him for an orgasm.

Head hung in shame, Starling crossed her arms over breasts, which were still clearly visible through her wet T-shirt, and walked back to where Baker was waiting. He gave her a lusty grin.

"Looks like you lost, strawberries," he chuckled. "Now it's time for the cream!"

He took her by the wrist and led her away from the gathered crowd, who were all still cheering for Courtney with a K. Baker led Starling down along the banks of the Montgomery, to a secluded fishing dock. One side was shielded by a thicket of trees, the other by a utility shed. No one would see them unless they walked down to the dock, or came by on a boat. The privacy did little to ease her nerves.

It's beautiful here, she thought. Maybe even romantic...well, could be under different circumstances...

"You know, I knew you weren't going to win," Baker said, pulling her out onto the dock. "But you put up a better fight than I expected."

Starling was chewing on her bottom lip. "Gee, thanks."

"We're alone here, you can call me Master again."

"I'm sorry, Master."

Grinning, he backed her up against the railing surrounding the dock, positioning her in a corner. Starling's stomach fluttered in anticipation.

He grabbed her by the soft cheeks of her girlish face and pulled her into a kiss. The submissive red head returned the kiss, eagerly locking her lips with his. She braced her hands on his chest and melted into the moment, feeling a warm quiver creeping down her abdomen.

He played me right into his hands, she realized, feeling her desire piquing. I'm not attracted to him, I can't stand him really...and here I am breathless with desire for him!

Baker undid his pants, and pulled out his cock. He was at about half mast. "Looks like I need a little help."

Starling reached down and grabbed his member, stroking it slowly. Her pussy quivered, feeling it swelling in her dainty hand. Baker leaned in, grabbing and fondling her tits over the translucent T-shirt still clinging to their plump curves. Starling shuddered as a chill ran down her spine from the sensation of the cold wet cotton being rubbed over her soft fleshy mounds.

Baker continued to kiss her. His narrow tongue parted her soft lips, and thrust into her mouth, that familiar taste flooding her senses. Feeling that slimy tongue wiggling and thrusting in her mouth, and his cock growing rock hard in her hand pushed Starling right past arousal and into full on lust!

A desperate tremor ran from her throat to her knees, making every curve in between quiver. She could not suppress a needy moan, writhing against Baker's gaunt frame even as her hand continued to work his cock.

"Oh yeah," he groaned. "I'm ready, put your leg up!"

Obediently, Starling lifted her right leg, bracing it against one of the railing posts. The dealer pushed her other leg out a little wider, and positioned himself for penetration. The red head was almost shaking, feeling herself opened up to be taken.

Baker tugged her tie dye bikini to one side, exposing her tight, hairless slit. Licking his lips, he shoved his cock into her. Starling squealed, so sensitive now that she felt every ridge and vein sliding into her. She grabbed his arms, pulling him closer as his cock pushed in.

"Nyah...oh ffuck..oh yes!" she groaned, as the heat and stiffness filled her pussy, making her feel...strangely...whole.

As if knowing how on edge she was, Baker fucked her slowly. His cock slid in at an agonizing pace, setting off fireworks in her hips and chest, then pulled out just as gradually making her quiver. He squeezed her breasts, firmly and deliberately making her heart thump and her nipples ache. Before she knew what was happening, Starling was shaking, every part of her burning with lust.

"Please, Master," she panted. "Please, make me cum, Master!"

Smiling, Baker maintained his agonizing pace. The sensation of his cock moving so slowly back and forth inside her was driving Starling crazy. She continued to whimper and mewl almost pathetically, begging her Master for an orgasm.

"Good little bitch," Baker purred.

Starling moaned loudly as Baker's cock began to slide in and out of her smoothly. He moaned in response, and began to thrust harder and faster, making her head spin. She reached back, having to brace herself against the railing with one arm, and hooking the other around his neck. She groaned with every thrust, feeling the rigid tool pumping and swelling inside her.

She couldn't take it for long, and she came at last, gushing hot girly juices. She squealed in ecstasy, as orgasmic energy ripped through her body so intensely it almost hurt! She pulled close, kissing Baker's neck, and gasping for breath.

Continuing to fuck her hard, Baker pushed up her T-shirt, bunching it around her collarbone and fully exposing her perky tits. Then he slowed his rhythm, pumping her more deliberately so he could watch her plump mounds bounce and jiggle with each thrust. The change in tempo pushed Starling deeper into her lust, her face and chest flush hotly. She moaned each time his cock plunged into her, and she found herself arching her back to push him a little deeper.

Her mind had gone blank. She was lost in her body and the sensations of Baker ravishing her. The pumping, sliding thrust of the cock between her legs, filling her up, stretching her, sending warm electricity coursing through her limbs, her breasts shaking and jiggling, practically glowing with femininity, as her chest filled with orgasmic energy. She felt totally helpless, totally surrendered.

Baker continued to plow the young girl. She moaned submissively as he pounded her tight little cunt, almost mesmerized by her quivering D-cups.

"Alright baby, give it to me, cum again for your Master!" Baker moaned.

Obediently, the ravaged girl came again! Moaning and trembling, her aching pussy gushed hotly, sending girly juices streaming down her leg.

Pushing him away, she dropped to her knees, still shaking. Wordlessly she opened her mouth and pulled his cock into it. She wanted, needed his cum! And he gave it to her, flooding her mouth with hot, sticky giz. Starling gulped it down, milking every slimy drop with her luscious lips.

Finally, Baker stumbled away. Starling felt weak as a kitten. A cool wind whipped across the dock, making her shiver. Being wrapped in the cold wet T-shirt was beginning to give her a chill, so she wrapped her slender arms around herself.

"I got two more people to go see," Baker did up his shorts, and dropped her bikini top in front of her. "Get yourself together, and meet me back at the car."

"Yes, Master," she said through trembling lips.

He turned and headed back towards the car show.

I don't know what came over me, Starling thought, as her head began to clear. Are Lacey and Baker right? Do I have a deep dark desire to be dominated and humiliated? It can't be! It was clearly just a physical reaction to him giving me female blue balls all morning, right? Because I hate him!

Pulling off her damp T-shirt, Starling stood up, her knees still weak and shaky. She couldn't help but keep thinking about it all, as she tied her bikini top back on.

Regardless, I'm still his for the rest of the night, she realized. And somehow it is feeling more and more natural to call him "Master."

7:23pm

By the time they returned to Baker's rundown house, Starling was beginning feel back to her usual self. She was worn out already from the amount of sex they'd had already, and she still had twelve and half hours left as the dealer's fucktoy. As soon as they got inside, her women's intuition gave her the distinct sense that something wasn't right.

"You can go ahead and get naked again," Baker began as soon as they came through the door. "We ain't gonna fuck just yet but you don't need no..."

A man's voice cut him off unexpectedly. "Baker, shut the fuck up!"

Both Baker and Starling froze as four men walked into the kitchen. They were dressed like ghetto street thugs, and all toting 9mm pistols. The leader was a very familiar looking African American man.

"Mac, what the fuck are you doing here?" Baker was clearly trying (and failing) not to sound nervous.

You two know each other? Starling thought to herself. Why am I not surprised...

"You remember that job I put you on?" Mac said, sticking his own gun into his waistband. "Th'man wants to holla at you 'bout it."

"Not tonight bro, I got pla..." Baker was cut off when Mac slugged him in the face! The dealer dropped like a sack of potatoes, groaning.

"Grab that bitch," the lead thug instructed one of his men.

As he reached towards her, Starling reacted instinctively slapping away his hand, and whipping her knee into his rib cage! The thug stumbled sideways, groaning. The young woman dropped back into a defensive crouch.

Smart Starling, she admonished herself. Now it's a fight.