All Comments on 'The Scarlet Dove - Issue 12'

by ladyjane2099

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for the chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
...and the small fry gets his cut!

Quite happy for Mac, in my twisted way. Great chapter as usual, I was waiting.

valmcjamesvalmcjamesalmost 7 years ago
Oh Gawd, I'm So Grateful for This Girlish, Gallant Guardian!

Et voila! Oh Lady Jane, you've done it again! After last time's unusual adventure in bondage to a blackmailer, you return to classic Scarlet Dove derring-do. Ever true to her heroic spirit, she risks herself to save the man who is using her, refuses to shoot a villain she has every right to defend herself from, and rallies to help stop a super villain despite the danger to herself. And yet she is so perfectly feminine, from Ozone's description of Starling as she lies helpless before him to your vivid descriptions of her girlishnes and sexual arousal, Scarlet Dove glows with the essence of womanliness as a true superheroine. She is so desirable and so dear, so vulnerable and yet so valiant. And YOU make her so, meaning that she must reflect some of what you yourself are, albeit in idealized form. I have no idea how you knew what kind of adventure I was craving, but seeing Scarlet Dove in so much sexual peril that by the end of the story she was literally naked save for her mask, was a thrilling, exhilarating experience. Stripped and held down, taken by a trio of tormentors, and then bound so helplessly that she was thoroughly taken by a titan inside her, THIS is how to tell the tale of our beloved heroine persevering against all odds and her own body's betrayal to triumph in the end. Encore, encore! Seriously, just rinse and repeat under different circumstances and you will keep me in sheer bliss for as long as you wish to watch me squirming and begging for more. Hurrah and Huzzah! -- Val. P.S. Finally, I am planning to submit some stories to literotica that feature original characters, so this time they should be approved. They won't all be starring "super" heroines, but hopefully the tales of these pretties in peril will be enjoyable.

AquanoidAquanoidover 6 years ago

That was beautiful. One of your most erotic editions yet! I loved every moment of girlish weakness the Scarlet Dove felt, every fucked-female low she was brought down to. I ESPECIALLY loved it when those thugs came inside her and she worried over how they could impregnate her.

Impregnation is, in my mind, the biggest act of domination/submission a girl can be put through. Her body forced to change due to a male fucking her, bound to him forever through that one act. Man, if she every ended up pregnant from a villain it would be fantastic (for the readers, anyway. Less so for her.) I wonder if Dominion has that kind of idea in mind.

Damn it Baker! I'm glad you turned over a new leaf but you should have gotten a farewell blowjob at least! Ah well, it was fun seeing them interact throughout the story.

Also, good on you Cop. Let the Scarlet Dove do her thing. Though at the rate she's going it's only a matter of time before footage or pictures of one of her "encounters" get out.

DSinzDSinzover 6 years ago

I know you're probably burnt out a bit, making a chapter every month. But I do really enjoy this series. Here's to hoping you keep continuing the perilous adventures of The Scarlet Dove.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Eagerly waiting for the next chapter!

It's hard to believe it's been a year since this series started! I've been looking forward to each new chapter every month, and I hope it keeps going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladyjane2099@ladyjane2099
For more on me and my writing please check out my blog: https://dangerotica.wordpress.com/ You can also find me on Twitter @dangerotica Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES