The Scarlet Dove - Issue 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mac slapped her hands away, then reached down and hooked his muscular arms under her knees. Bracing her back against the wall, he lifted her up off the ground. She felt completely insubstantial, so light in his arms, as she was folded into a fuckable little package, legs pinned along her sides. Feeling her pussy, stretched and loose, being spread wide open once more like that, left Starling feeling completely objectified; a gaping hole, waiting for use…

Sensing his big black cock poised at her naked defenseless pussy, she moaned…a meek, pleading noised…whether she was pleading for more, or pleading to stop, even she had lost track.

“I like the noises you make,” he groaned, thrusting his hips and penetrating her once more!

Starling squealed.

The helpless young heroine quivered, feeling every inch of him slide inside her. Even though he’d stretched her out some, Mac’s cock still filled her up completely, finding the limits of her tight little cunt. Starling braced her hands against his brawny chest, moaning as he began to fuck her again. A shudder ran up her spine, and her toes began to tingle numbly. She could feel him inside, rock hard, thrusting deep enough to touch the top of her box.

Breathless with arousal, Starling was moaning through her cleavegag as a little trickle of drool slipped past her lips and down her chin. Despite the ache crawling through her hips, orgasmic energy was once more surging through her. Mac pounder her relentlessly, making her mewl in pain, and moan in abject surrender.

“That’s right, bitch!” Mac growled. “Take this motherfucking dick!”

Trapped in that completely helpless position there was nothing she could do but take it! Groaning in pain, Starling could feel that cock seeming to swell even bigger and she was certain her pussy would tear or rip. A sudden surge of erotic energy rippled through her body and Starling came, moaning and sputtering around the gag as her entire body trembled.

The instant she did, the tension drained out of her body. Her violated cunt relaxed around Mac’s dick, and all her pain dissolved. Whether he noticed her cumming or not, he continued to plow her. Starling melted onto his arms, her strained pussy gushing around that big black cock!

She still felt stretched to her limit, but suddenly Starling was in ecstasy. Her needy little cunt now hugged his massive tool, ravished by the sensation of every inch of him filling every inch of her! Her body buzzed with orgasmic energy, already building towards a second climax.

Moaning submissively with every thrust, Starling looked down, still not wanting to make eye contact with Mac. Seeing his thick mocha tool pistoning her lily white pussy, Starling became entranced. Despite the circumstances, she saw an undeniable beauty in seeing her porcelain skin side by side with his rich brown flesh. Starling whimpered, sinking deeper into the erotic sensations overwhelming her girlish brain.

Instinctively her hands and arms rose to snake around his broad neck. She pulled him closer, trembling as his huge cock pulsed and thrust into her defenseless cunt. She gasped and moaned, breathing heavily in time to his fucking, and buried her face against his neck. He was fucking her so hard, so good, her ears were even ringing!

Her body was climbing towards another orgasm. Erotic energy rippled along her spine, arching through her brain and making her eager moans into a piercing orgasmic squeal! Her entire body quivered as the orgasm shuddered through her.

Feeling her cum again, Mac pulled out and dropped her. Starling slid to the floor in an unceremonious heap, grunting in surprise. She looked up at him in doe-eyed confusion. Mac grabbed her by the chin, tugged the gag out of her mouth and forced his cock past her trembling lips. Her jaw strained as he forced it in, her lips closed around the shaft, tasting her own pussy as he thrust clear to the back, making her gag as he sprayed warm sticky cum down her tight little throat! Starling swallowed as much as she could, until it filled her mouth, squirting between her lips and leaving her coughing and sputtering.

The violated heroine fell onto her hands and knees, choking on the taste and feeling thick strings of cum streaming from her lips and chin.

“And I heard you cum, you fucking slut,” Mac rumbled standing over her. “So don’t front like you ain’t like it!”

His words cut deep. They were true, at least in part, she had cum for him. Did that make her a slut? In that moment she certainly felt like one, her aching pussy felt stretched out, her own cum was dripping down her legs, his cum dripping off her lips… Starling sank back against the wall, pulling her knees into her chest, and resting her forehead on them. She was utterly exhausted.

Mac had stumbled back to lean against the desk, his erection quickly receding. He too seemed totally spent.

1:05am
Hugging her own long legs, Starling slumped against the wall, her naked body still trembling, that ringing still in her ears. Tears rolled down her cheeks, an explainable side effect seemingly every time she had more than one orgasm in a row.

I have to do something, this may be my only chance to act before he recovers, she thought glancing around. I just feel…weak as a kitten…what can I do?

Not far away she noticed something on the floor: his knife!

He was in such a rush to fuck me, he must have dropped it! She realized.

Taking a quick glance at Mac, to make sure he was still distracted fumbling his big black cock back into his pants. Starling summoned what strength she had, grabbed the knife and lunged at the thug!

Before Mac knew what was happening, the heroine plunged the knife into the floor at his feet…pinning his baggy jeans!

“What the…?” he stammered, confused. “What are you doing?”

Meanwhile, the Scarlet Dove had gotten to her feet. Mac lunged at her, or tried to, his pinned pants halting his momentum. The heroine’s barefoot kick crashed into his jaw, rocking his head to the side and dropping Mac to one knee. Her other foot whipped across in the opposite direction, knocking the thug to the floor, where he laid groaning.

Starling dropped beside him, her knees still a bit too weak to sustain the attack. However, she found the yellow chord that had bound her before, and quickly tied the thug’s hands behind his back. When he came around, he wouldn’t have an easy time dislodging the knife…hopefully she could wrap this up before he got loose.

Standing again, the heroine finally had a moment to breath and clear her head, hopefully stop her ears from…

Wait a minute! That’s not my ears ringing, She realized suddenly. Those are police sirens!

With the sudden realization, she also realized they were already gathered in front of the building.

I can’t let them find me here like this, she thought glancing down at her naked body. Maybe I can get Baker, and we can escape before anyone knows we’re… -her thought was interrupted by the familiar rasp of Ozone.

“I assume you waited until after he’d fucked you silly to make your move,” Ozone chuckled. “Just as you did me?”

The blocky mutant stood in the doorway. Starling’s heart dropped at the sight of him, and she took a few backwards.

“As you have no doubt realized we have company,” Ozone went on. “Surrender now, we don’t have time to fight!”

Starling made no response, but crossed her arms over her exposed breasts, glancing about for something to even the odds.

“I hope he did not mark you up too badly, with a whore like you…Dominion may not even notice…”

The violated heroine shifted uncomfortably, the villains words drawing her mind back to her stretched, aching pussy.

“Maybe you should just let me go,” she said. “Better tell Dominion I escaped than to explain why you let your thugs have their way with me?”

“I suspect both will carry similar consequences,” the mutant wheezed.

“What does Dominion want with me anyway?”

“You know I asked him that same question,” Ozone said, cleverly he had not moved from the door so she would have no way around him. “He said you were the only woman he’d ever encountered who would serve as a worthy trophy.”

“What the hell does that mean?”

“I knew better than to ask the man to explain himself further,” the villain shrugged. “But don’t worry, you’ll find out soon enough!”

“Not likely!” In a sudden movement, Starling scooped up Mac’s pistol and brought it up aimed directly at Ozone.

“Clever girl, keeping me distracted with your asinine questions,” the mutant rasped.

“Hey, you brought it up,” she replied, trying to cover her naked chest with one arm.

“A gun isn’t very heroic.”

“Any port in a storm!”

“I see.” Ozone’s gasmask hid any telling expression, but she could see his yellow eyes narrow. “Perhaps I don’t believe you’ll shoot me.”

“You’ve poisoned, molested and raped me,” Starling spat. “Do you really want to test my ethics against my rage?”

“Touche.”

“Now we’re to back out of this room, slowly,” instructed the grim set heroine. “We’re going to get Baker free and then you’re…”

Ozone cackled. “You really came here to rescue that fool? My dear, is it true love?”

“Obviously,” Starling spat. “What gave it away? Shut up and walk already.”

Ozone backed into the hallway quickly…too quickly! Starling lost sight of him momentarily, and rushed after to keep him in sight. As soon as she came through the door he was lunging at her.

With her enhanced reflexes Starling rolled back, just out of his grasp, coming nimbly to her feet and aiming the gun at him. He spread his arms invitingly but the noble heroine couldn’t do it.

“I thought not!” he roared, slapping the gun from her hand and spraying her with biomist!

Coughing and sputtering, Starling’s knees buckled immediately and she fell right into his waiting arms. Naked (save for her mask) and still very weak, the hapless heroine offered no resistance as Ozone scooped her up off the ground, allowing herself to be slung over his broad shoulder.

“Nothing but a weak, foolish woman!” Ozone grumbled, taking full advantage to slap and grope her heart shaped ass. “I expected Dominion to have been here by now…It we will have to go to him!”

An icy fear crawled along her spine as the villain carried her off. Soon she would be back in Dominion’s clutches. Of course, the heroine had known she would cross his path once again but she hadn’t thought she would be delivered to him, already defeated and helpless.

Suddenly, a new sound reached their ears. The unmistakable ruckus of the front doors crashing open accompanied by the sound of boots, and men shouting.

Ozone turned immediately and rushed further down that back hallway. There was a rear exit at its end. Starling bounced and grunted, still trapped on his shoulder, unsure what even she should do, a mix of emotions running through her head.

I’m not sure if I can even fight Ozone…and if the cops find me here…who’s knows what will happen! She realized. Never mind the public humiliation of being found naked and covered in cum, I am technically a wanted vigilante!

But there was no time, she had to act…and ultimately she could not let this monstrous villain escape just to protect her own skin.

Summoning what strength she could, Starling kicked her legs and twisted on his shoulder. The mutant slowed, trying to adjust grip. The heroine’s knee slammed into the side of his face and he dropped her.

Starling landed on her feet, dizzy and teetering. Ozone’s hand shot forward, seizing her by the throat and pinning her to the wall. She tried feebly to break his grip before letting her arms drop to her side in frustrated surrender.

I’m useless in this fight, she realized. I only hope I slowed him long enough for…

“Freeze freak!” came shout from down the hall.

Ozone paused, and they both turned to face the speaker. It turned out to be none other than Chief Maddox! He seemed to have come in the back, blocking the villain’s escape.

“What did you call me?” the mutant wheezed.

“Let the woman go and keep your hands where I can see them!”

“Watch out for his biomi-OH!” She had tried to warn Maddox, but Ozone silenced her with a vicious backhanded slap, dropping the poor girl. In the almost same movement, his free hand shot forward, spewing biomist at the chief of police! The gas engulfed Maddox’s head, and he fell back coughing and frantically trying to clear the noxious cloud.

“You will know who I am, cop!” He snarled, and lurched at the preoccupied cheif. “I am OZONE!”

Starling grabbed his leg as the mutant stepped over her, distracting him momentarily…it was more than enough.

Maddox fired three times, clean shots each. Ozone stumbled backwards, and Starling barely rolled out of the way as he toppled. The weakened heroine pushed herself up against the wall and immediately pointed towards the door, where hopefully Mac was still incapacitated.

“…’Nother one,” she gasped.

Maddox nodded, siddled up to the door then went through.

“Put the knife down!” Starling heard him shouting, then she heard Mac’s voice…followed by a single gunshot.

Starling’s stomach did a back flip.

A moment later, Maddox reappeared, his gun holstered, his eyes fixated on the naked young woman. “Miss, are you okay?”

“Is he…?” she stammered. “I mean did you…?”

“Leg shot,” the chief said quickly. “Nonlethal as long we get the medics in here soon…sooner or later. Now, again, are you okay?”

“I will be,” she groaned. In a sudden after thought, she wrapped her arms over her chest, covering her naked breasts and tried to turn her legs demurely.

“You, uh…you’re the Scarlet Dove…Aren’t you?”

Despite being otherwise naked, Starling was still wearing her mask. There didn’t seem much point to lie.

“Don’t suppose you’d believe this was part of a Halloween costume?” she said with a smirk.

Maddox snorted a chuckle, giving a quick shake of his head, and helping her to her feet. She struggled to cover her vagina and chest with only two arms.

“I suppose this is the part where you arrest me for vigilantism then?”

“I damn well oughtta,” he said.

Starling was shocked, and a moment of awkward silence hung around them. “That sounds like there’s a ‘but’ coming…”

“But…” Maddox went on. “Well, maybe there’s a way we can help each other out.”

As the effects of the gas began to subside, Starling began to realize she was standing before the Chief of Police completely naked. A flush of embarrassment reddened her girlish cheeks.

“How do you mean,” she asked sheepishly. Not that it matters, I don’t suppose I’m in any position to refuse…

“Look, we ain’t got time to get into it,” he said, glancing towards the front of the factory…and the growing sounds of his men sweeping the building.

“Look, I know you do good work,” he said quickly. “Hell, we probably never would have put away so much of the Scarpones without you…so I need help with another case…a big one.”

“Really?” Starling’s eyes widened in surprise. “I mean, of course…I only want to help!”

“Yeah, yeah, listen…I’ll let you sneak out the back,” he went on. “long as you promise to meet me tomorrow night, on the roof of City Hall…I’ll fill you in on all the details.”

Tomorrow? No rest for the weary, she lamented silently. “Yes, of course, you can count on me chief!”

“Don’t make me regret it!”

“Actually,” Starling paused. “I do need one extra condition.”

Maddox frowned. “What?”

“There’s a hostage I need to take with me,” she said, pointing towards the nearby storage room. “No questions asked.”

“Shit…alright, but go before my men get back here!” the police chief instructed. “There’s a back in this hallway, it’s where I came in, shouldn’t be anyone back there yet.”

Starling nodded and wasted no more time. She felt weak, and unsteady but she hurried to the storage room. Throwing open the door, she found Baker right where she’d left him, eyes wide and afraid.

“No questions!” she snapped before he could speak. “We’re getting out of here…hands!”

Baker held up his arms and she quickly unbound them. Helping him to his feet, she led him out and down the hall, away from where the cops were storming through. The hallway led to an emergency exit, just like Maddox had said. The door was already ajar, and an unmarked police car was parked there with the dashboard lights flashing.

“Quickly this way!” she instructed, leading them down a back alley, away from the abandoned factory.

“Wait, wait wait!” Baker said suddenly.

Starling barely paused. “No we have to go!”

“I know, just hold on…”

Starling whirled, her frustration about to boil over. Baker was standing there, offering her his plaid button up shirt.

“Oh…” she took the shirt. “Thank you…”

“And…you might want to take the mask off,” he added. “You know, just so no one notices.”

Gosh he’s right! Was I going to run all the way back to his house naked with my mask on? She began to feel the exhaustion creeping in.

She pulled on Baker’s shirt then peeled off the mask and stuck it in the pocket. It hung long enough to look like she might have been wearing it as a dress… a very short, slutty dress.

“Thanks for getting me out of there,” Baker said, his tone more subdued than Starling had ever heard it.

“Of course, I couldn’t just leave you to…well, whatever they were going to do to you,” she replied.

“We both know what that would have been,” he said. “No sense in sweatin’ it now, let’s just get the fuck back to my place!”

Starling’s heart sank. Does he still expect me to finish out the night as his slave? Well, whatever…how long can we possibly have left?

3:13am
Having flagged down a cab a short distance from the old Corso facility, they arrived back at Baker’s a short time later. Completely drained, Starling did not have the spirit to argue staying with him. If he wanted the rest of his twenty-four hours he could have them. However, she hurt all over, especially between her legs and the idea of having any more sex was particularly dreadful to her.

She flinched in pain as Baker took her by the wrist, right away. Worsening her dread he led her towards the bedroom. Letting her head droop, Starling followed him.

“Look if you want me, fine,” she murmured, feeling tears well up. “But you should know those guys did a real number on me…”

He shushed her tenderly, and as they entered he went straight to the computer and turned it on.

“This is the file with all your pictures,” he said, highlighting a file icon. “Would you like to hit delete?”

Starling was shocked. “Really?”

“Yeah, really!” he said. “After everything we been through tonight you think I’m gonna make you stay till 8?”

Starling didn’t need to be told twice, she reached over him and tapped the delete key. Baker handed her his phone. She quickly deleted all the pictures there as well…all except one as per their agreement, then handed the phone back.

“Nah, I don’t need that one either,” he said, and deleted it right away.

“But…that was the deal?”

“Well, I don’t need the deal,” he said. “I’m getting the fuck out of this town! Who knows, maybe I’ll even go straight!”

“You’re leaving?” Starling could hardly believe this was all happening so fast.

“Well, you spend a night tied up in a broom closet waiting for some crazy mutant to come kill you…makes you re-evaluate shit.”

“Yeah,” she replied. “I guess it should..”

Baker stood up and pulled Starling into his arms. He kissed her, slipping his tongue into her mouth and still tasting of cigarettes and stale beer. The girl returned the kiss, not even recoiling even when he reached down to grab her ass one last time.