The Scene Ch. 01: The Script

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YoureWet
YoureWet
78 Followers

Chloe laughed. "Well, duh, I was only joking Harry!" she said, but I noticed she didn't do her jeans up again. I also noticed her glance at my bulge for a second.

My heart was beating faster than normal, and my breathing was getting heavy.

"Yeah, of course you were. I knew that," I laughed nervously.

"So mime it, Harry."

I looked down at where her jeans were still flapping open, revealing her panties. I took a deep breath, then reached down inside the open denim and slipped my fingertips gently into the top of her underwear.

She sighed quietly, and closed her eyes, as I slid my fingertips left and right, enjoying the smoothness and warmth of her skin. Then I pretended to pull downwards, gently, moving the lacy hem a fraction of an inch before my fingertips slipped out. I ran them down inside the open fly of her jeans, gently stroking her through her underwear until my fingers met at the bottom of the opening, and I could feel her flesh start to curve inwards under the denim.

Chloe shivered slightly as I allowed my fingertips to explore the area for a few seconds. I could just make out a slight indent in the center, and if I wasn't mistaken it was ever so slightly damp here. She moaned softly, and I contemplated pushing my fingers right inside her jeans for a moment ... but I slid my hands down the outside instead, pretending to pull her panties down as the script demanded.

"What are you doing?" she asked quietly, her eyes still closed.

I stood up and looked down at her, marvelling at how pretty she was. Her face was so perfect - rounded, a little pink at the cheeks - and she had a beautiful half-smile on her dreamy face.

Since her eyes were still closed, I let my eyes sneak downwards, to the bulge of her breasts in her T-shirt. I could just make out the edge of her bra. I flickered up to her eyes again, to make sure she wasn't watching me, then I looked down to where her belly button was poking out just under her T-shirt, highlighting her perfectly flat stomach.

Then my eyes ran carelessly down to the place where her smooth flesh disappeared under the top of her panties, and I wondered if she was serious before about letting me take them off. I idly fantasized about slipping my hand inside them and pushing downwards until my fingers found her pussy. I licked my dry lips, staring intently at the point where her panties disappeared inside her jeans, and wondering what it felt like inside them.

"Harry?" she asked innocently. I flicked my eyes back to hers. They were wide open, and held a questioning expression. I inhaled sharply. Then she glanced at the bulge in my jeans again, which was much larger now, and her face softened.

"What happens now?" I asked, suddenly forgetting my place in the script. I read the next direction. Then I blinked, and read it again.

"What does it say in the script?" she asked.

"It says, er, 'Tom climbs between Daisy's legs and starts slowly grinding on her.' So, um, I guess you'd better squoosh up the bed so you're on it properly."

Chloe obliged, sliding herself backwards until her calves were horizontal, her feet a few inches from the edge of the bed. The movement pulled her jeans down six inches, far enough to reveal the tops of her flawless thighs, and completely exposing her panties to me.

"Oh! I probably should have fastened those," she giggled as she sat up and reached down to pull her jeans up again. She paused for a moment. "Last chance, Harry."

"Last chance for what?"

"Never mind," she said, rolling backwards and pointing her legs straight up into the air. She pulled downwards with her hands, and her legs flailed as she struggled to balance.

Her thighs came apart for a moment, and suddenly she was flashing her pussy right at me. It was hardly covered at all by the crotch of her lacy panties, which had ridden all the way in to the cusp of her flawlessly smooth pussy lips.

A second later her jeans were snugly on her again, but the glimpse was enough to make me completely hard. My jeans were starting to feel uncomfortably tight.

"What now?" she asked nonchalantly.

I glanced back at the script.

"OK, well, now you're going to have to, er, move your legs apart a bit. So I can get between them, like it says."

She lay back on the bed, moving her legs apart until the material at her crotch was pulled enticingly tight against her young body. I had to work hard to prevent myself from staring at the slight bulge where her pussy was now straining against the seams.

"Is that OK?" she asked, smiling, and glancing again at my now obvious erection.

"Perfect," I said.

"What happens now?"

"Now I, er, climb on top of you," I said, and I climbed onto the bed so I was kneeling between her legs. I lowered myself onto her with my hands, keeping myself pushed up with my arms to minimize physical contact. My face was a few inches from hers, as the script demanded.

"Hi!" she giggled as our eyes met.

"Hi," I replied. "Now it's your line."

"Oh, Tom, stop it! That feels so good! You're so hard!"

Well that last bit was right, but I was trying very hard to avoid any contact in that area.

"How about if I put it here?" I asked, without moving an inch.

"Oh, Tom, don't, it feels so good there."

"I want to push it inside you. I want to fuck you."

"Ohh, God, Tom, I want you to fuck me too, it's just ..."

I waited for her scream, but it didn't arrive.

"Are you going to scream now?"

"There's another stage direction first."

"No there isn't," I lied.

Chloe picked her script up in one hand and held it in front of her face.

"Tom rams hard into Daisy," she read.

"I'm not doing that," I told her flatly.

"It's just acting!" Chloe exclaimed frustratedly.

"So you want me to dry-hump you on your bed, with your mum downstairs?"

"Just act like you're ramming hard into me."

"That's basically dry-humping you, isn't it?"

"I don't know! That's why I wanted you to help. How do you act this?"

"By dry-humping you."

"I don't think that phrase is particularly helpful, Harry. I just want you to do this part however you think it should be done."

"Well I guess I could actually fuck you instead?" I joked.

"Well, I mean ... Oh, I see. Very funny. Just do it, Harry, OK?"

I took a deep breath and lowered myself down a little until I could feel her breasts squashed against me through my shirt, then I gently pushed forwards until our groins were just touching.

"Mmm," I said, unconvincingly.

"Harry!" she yelled.

"What?!" I said defensively.

"It says 'Tom rams hard into Daisy', not 'Tom tickles Daisy with the end of it'!"

I looked at Chloe despairingly for a second, then we both collapsed into fits of laughter. I grabbed her and hugged her tightly for a minute - although I still kept my hips in the air.

"This is so not what I was expecting to be doing tonight," I confided to her, once I'd got my breath back.

"I know. Come on, we're nearly done," she said.

I'd managed to get my erection under control a little by now - it was still engorged, but it was a bit softer. I took a deep breath. I could do this.

"Alright, say your line again," I said.

"Ohhh, God, Tom, I want you to fuck me too, it's just ..."

I rammed my groin fairly hard against hers.

"Ow!" she shouted, and I recoiled quickly.

"What?"

"There's something digging into me."

"Oh, sorry, it's probably my keys. Wait there."

I pushed myself up and got off the bed, then I removed my phone and keys, and a bit of loose change, from my pockets. I put them onto Chloe's bedside table and turned back. Chloe was rubbing her thigh.

"That really hurt!" she laughed.

I got back onto the bed, kneeling between Chloe's knees, then I lowered myself gently on top of her again.

"OK, try that again," she said.

I pushed my groin hard into hers once more, feeling her soft flesh yield inside her jeans as I pushed between her legs. Her face seemed to soften and flush, and she gave out a little sigh, almost like a moan.

"You're meant to scream," I reminded her.

"Sorry! Do it again," she said.

I rammed into her once again, feeling her genital area squishing beneath me. She screamed - the most convincing one she'd done so far. Suddenly I was completely hard again. My dick twitched violently and I couldn't help grinding into her again, gently squashing her soft thighs and forcing her legs further apart as I pushed myself down against her groin.

Chloe looked up at me with one eyebrow raised.

"There's still a lump there, Harry."

I blushed bright red. I didn't know what to say.

"Um, yeah, I, er, that's my, er ..."

The penny dropped with Chloe pretty quickly.

"Is that your dick?!" she almost screamed, laughing. I stood up quickly.

"Yes, that's my dick," I said, embarrassed.

Chloe sat bolt upright and stared, rather disconcertingly, at the bulge in my jeans. Her eyes seemed bigger somehow.

"Oh my God! Have you got a hard-on?!" she asked, much too loudly for my liking.

"Shhh, Chloe! Your mum's downstairs! What would she think if ..."

"Oh, sorry!" Chloe exclaimed, clamping her hand over her mouth. Then her face turned curious. "Why have you got a hard-on?" she asked quietly.

I stammered defensively, "It's a perfectly normal reaction for a man to have, Chloe. I mean here I am between a sexy teenager's legs, pretending to fuck her. I think any man would ..."

"I am not a teenager," Chloe stated firmly.

"Um ... well ... yes you are."

"I'm a woman."

"You're eight-teen. That makes you a teenager, Chloe. Maybe you're technically a young woman, but ... well, you're not exactly very mature are you?"

"And what do you mean by that?" Chloe asked angrily.

"Well apparently you think it's hilarious if a guy gets an erection," I said defensively. "I mean it's only a natural reaction but you think it's really funny."

The anger melted from Chloe's face, and she smiled cutely at me.

"Oh, Harry ... I don't think it's funny, I think it's really sweet. Aw, you're all embarrassed now, aren't you? I'm sorry." She paused, and her tone softened. "If it makes you feel any better, you're right about me."

I sat down next to her again.

"Right about what?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I mean, I think you guessed by now."

"Guessed what?"

"That I'm completely inexperienced. You know, sexually."

"You mean ..." I gasped, suddenly breathless from her admission.

"I'm a virgin, Harry. I've never been fucked. I've never even been touched down there."

"Really? Why not?"

"I was waiting for the right guy, I guess. I didn't want to rush into anything, but, you know, the right guy never came along, and now I feel like a fucking little girl at college because everyone else has done it except me!" she wailed.

"Well, half of them are probably lying about that," I reassured her.

"Yeah, well, maybe they are ... but that's why I need your help, you see? I don't know how to act like I'm being fucked, because I've never been fucked. I've never even been fingered. I mean, you know what method acting is, right?"

"Not really."

"Well, it means you need some experience to draw from. So I was hoping you could ... teach me."

"I see. Well, what do you want to know?"

"Well there's one thing I was wondering to start with."

"What's that?"

She paused and looked at me with doe eyes.

"Do you really think I'm sexy?" she asked seductively.

I stood up again, suddenly flustered.

"Look, Chloe, I think we should call it a night there. I hope this helped."

"But we haven't finished yet."

"I have to go."

"Can we practice it again sometime?"

"I ... I don't know. See how it works out with your partner."

"Brian," she said, as if it was the name of a disease.

"Yeah, Brian, see how it works out with Brian."

"What if it doesn't work out?"

"You'll be fine," I said, picking up my keys and phone, and stumbling towards the door. "Look, thanks for the Coke and everything. I'll see you around."

I opened the door and strolled downstairs, trying not to look agitated. I said goodbye to Chloe's mum and calmly let myself out.

As the front door shut behind me I took a deep breath, then I walked back to the car, playing back recent events worriedly in my mind.

Although somehow, by the time I got the car into gear, my concerned expression had turned into a broad, beaming smile.

YoureWet
YoureWet
78 Followers
12