The Scene Ch. 03: Props Department

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick got even harder, and started pushing outwards visibly, even through my shirt. Chloe's mouth opened in shock again.

"God, does it make you hard thinking about me getting wet?" she said, biting her lip.

I nodded. "Yes, it does a bit."

Chloe grinned. "Really? Heh. Well, you know ... last time, my leggings were soaked through, because I wasn't wearing any panties underneath," she continued, teasing me on purpose now.

"I know," I admitted. "I saw how wet they were when I left."

"And you must have felt it when you fingered me," she added, putting her finger up to her mouth and licking it to illustrate the point.

My erection twitched again and I growled. Chloe just smiled at me.

"And now I'm so, so wet inside these knickers. It's pretty much sloshing around in there. Would you like to see?" she asked, and she started pushing them down to show me.

My dick pushed outwards again, painfully. I winced.

"What's wrong?" she asked, leaning back on her hands.

"It's just a bit uncomfortable, that's all."

"Sorry. I was only winding you up," she said, smiling worriedly at me.

"It's not your fault. My dick's trapped sideways. It prefers being upright when I'm this hard."

"Well why don't you put it upright then?"

"Because ... it doesn't fit. The end would peek out of the top of my boxers," I said. We both laughed.

"But that's how it would be if you were really fucking me, isn't it?"

"What, peeking out of my boxers?"

"No, upright. Not going left."

"Oh, well, yes, obviously!"

"And I've got these thick, thick knickers on."

"So?"

"So it wouldn't really matter if you did peek out a bit, would it?"

"Well, I mean, I guess it would be OK, from that point of view."

"And if you dropped your shirt again it's not like I'd see anything, is it?"

"Well, no, I could cover it up with my shirt, but that's not really the ..."

"It's acting, remember? We need to be as authentic as possible. Follow the stage directions as closely as we can."

"Yeah, but I don't think it's a good ..."

"It's about challenging ourselves as actors, isn't it? Breaking taboos? And wouldn't it be so much more comfortable? I wouldn't want you to be in any pain, Harry. You're only here to help me, I'd feel terrible if it hurt you."

Somehow, I was persuaded. I turned around so my back was to Chloe, then I rearranged myself in my boxers so my dick was upright, held in place by the waistband. The entire head peeked out of the top, the foreskin creating a crater which was full of my precum. I covered it with my shirt, double-checking to make sure nothing was visible, then I turned back around.

Chloe was still lying on the bed, her skirt was still over her stomach, but now she had her hand deep inside her knickers. She whipped it out quickly and looked at me guiltily while she pulled them up tight again.

"What were you ...?" I asked.

Chloe sat up on the bed.

"Sorry, I was just seeing how wet I was."

"And ...?"

She held her hand up and it glistened in the light. "Really fucking wet, Harry," she said.

"So am I, if I'm honest," I said.

"Can I see?" Chloe asked quickly, reaching out and grabbing the bottom of my shirt.

"You want to ..."

"I want to see your dick, Harry," she said confidently, and she started lifting her hand.

"No, Chloe," I replied, pulling my shirt out of her grasp.

She looked up at me with her big, blue eyes.

"But I just want to see it, Harry. It's only fair. After all, you did finger me last week," she smiled sexily.

I looked at her and growled as my dick became even wetter.

"Please?" she whined, fluttering her eyelashes at me.

I looked up at the ceiling and sighed resignedly.

Chloe took that as her cue. I felt my shirt being slowly lifted upwards, then I heard her gasp.

"Harry?"

"What is it?" I asked, letting my eyes drift down to hers, which were locked onto a point under my shirt.

"I just felt myself squirt into my knickers," she said matter-of-factly, not moving her eyes.

I tensed up and felt fluid gush out of me. Chloe gasped again.

"What was that?" she asked rhetorically. Then she leaned forward and gently pressed her fingertip into the pool of precum at the end of my dick.

I cried out in sudden exquisite pleasure.

"Wow," Chloe said, moving her finger slowly around, "your wetness feels amazing."

I looked into her eyes in utter disbelief. I couldn't understand how someone so inexperienced was making me feel this way. My wife wasn't this adept.

"Does that feel good?" she asked, smiling up at me.

I couldn't even nod. It felt way too good.

"How about if I do this?" she asked, and then she pushed her finger down inside my foreskin.

"Oh my God, Chloe!" I cried, shuddering. I almost came there and then. Her acrylic nail was scratching right against my frenulum. It felt amazing. Nobody had ever done that to me before.

Suddenly her finger was gone, and I was left breathing like a fish out of water. I felt my shirt float down, covering me up again.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you," she said apologetically.

"I ... it ... didn't ... hurt," I stuttered.

"Are you sure?"

"Oh my God, Chloe, you shouldn't have done that!"

"Sorry," Chloe grinned at me, "it was an accident."

"An accident?!" I exclaimed.

"Like when you accidentally fingered me last week," she grinned. "I just accidentally fingered you back. So now we're even."

"You ... fingered me?"

"I put my finger into your dick. That's fingering you, isn't it?"

"I ... I don't know what you call that, Chloe. No-one's ever done that to me before."

"Oh. Didn't you like it?"

"I ... er, well, er, yeah. I mean, actually it was ... the best thing anyone's ever ... just, er, just don't do it again. Please."

Chloe beamed with pride.

"It was just an accident, Harry, I hope you can forgive me," she purred sexily.

"OK, well, I forgive you, just this once. Just try not to have any more accidents like that," I said, trying not to smile.

"I promise," she said, winking.

I coughed, and felt more wetness ooze out of me.

"Shall we continue the scene then?" she asked.

"I forgot where we were," I admitted.

"You just took my panties off. They're on the floor. Now you climb between my legs and start grinding me. OK?"

"Sure," I said, then I climbed back onto the bed, and lowered myself onto her, feeling the gorgeous sensation of her bare legs against mine again. I lowered my groin onto hers, until the shaft of my dick was rubbing between her legs, where her clitoris would be. I doubted she'd feel much through the stage knickers, but I felt like I was on a hair trigger.

"Oh, Tom, stop it! That feels so good! You're so hard!"

"How about if I put it here?"

I slid backwards so the end of my dick, peeking out of my underwear, was directly on her crotch. I pushed gently, lubricating the material with my wetness. It felt amazing; the outer fabric was silky, and I could feel it yield slightly beneath me.

"Oh, Tom, don't, it feels so good there."

"It does," I agreed.

"Is that where you would really be?"

"If I was really going to fuck you? Pretty much. Maybe a bit lower."

"Where exactly?"

"Well it's hard to tell, I can't really feel anything through these knickers," I said, rolling off her and stroking the front of them with my hand.

"What if I was wearing some different ones? Like some cotton ones or something. Would you be able to feel it then?"

"Well yeah, but ..."

"Oh, God, Harry, thanks, you're so amazing," she said, and she kissed me on the cheek and went over to her drawers before I could say anything else.

She bent over and rummaged for a little while, then walked over to the door. She giggled when she remembered why it was locked.

"I guess I'd better get changed in here, then," she said. "Turn around, Harry, I don't want you seeing everything!"

I turned my back to her, but couldn't help noticing the large mirror on her dressing table.

I watched as she reached under her skirt and pulled her flesh-coloured knickers down to her ankles, bending over to pick them up and flashing her bare ass at me in the mirror. Her legs came apart slightly as she unhooked them from her ankles, and for a moment I saw her naked pussy, glistening wet and slightly pink. Then she slipped a white pair of panties over her feet and pulled them up quickly, adjusting them under her skirt.

She turned around and immediately caught my eye in the mirror.

"You can turn around now, Harry," she said, grinning knowingly at my reflection. It wasn't until she glanced down and smiled at my hand under my shirt that I even realized I was touching myself.

I turned around to face her, smiling guiltily.

"Look," she said, and she lifted her skirt. The panties had the words "FUCK ME" written in bright red across the centre.

"Did your mum buy you those?" I laughed.

"I don't mean the writing, I mean the material. It's much thinner. You'll be able to tell where you are now!"

"OK ..." I said hesitantly.

Chloe laughed, and she jumped onto the bed, lying down with her legs apart. Her skirt drifted down, covering the crotch of her white panties.

"Let's do this," she said, and she pulled her skirt up around her waist, revealing a small wet spot between her legs.

I growled loudly, and I couldn't stop myself reaching down and gently stroking her there. Chloe gasped with pleasure, and suddenly her panties were wet beneath my fingers. I glanced at her in surprise.

"I just squirted again," she said, smiling bashfully.

I looked at her face in silent amazement as I climbed onto the bed and leaned down and kissed her. She kissed me back, deeply, and started gently scratching my back with her nails. I was mesmerized as the sensation drifted down my spine, lower, lower, and lower still. Then her fingers were inside my boxer shorts. I gasped as I felt the elastic stretch, and then, a second later, I felt it tighten again, halfway down my thighs. I inhaled sharply when I felt the cool air on my dick

"Do you mind?" she asked sweetly.

I replied by pushing my naked erection down against the crotch of her cotton panties. Chloe moaned with pleasure. She was much more squishy this time, like it had been with her leggings, but now I could feel her warm damp underwear right against my skin. I started grinding against her and she immediately started shaking.

"Oh, Tom, stop it! That feels so good! You're so hard!"

"You want to know where it goes, then?" I asked her, my mouth suddenly dry.

Chloe nodded. "Show me," she said confidently.

I raised myself up on my knees and put my hands between her legs, feeling her damp crotch with my fingers. She moaned deeply as I started running my fingers up and down, pushing her panties between her pussy lips and feeling for her pussy hole. I was deliberately teasing her, feeling her up as much as I thought I could get away with. She kept convulsing slightly, and each time I could feel her knickers getting wetter and wetter. Eventually I stopped, my finger pushing her slippery panties gently against her opening, creating an indent. She was shuddering gently beneath me.

"How about if I put it here?" I asked her.

She gulped, her eyes wide.

"OK?" I asked.

She nodded.

I lowered myself back down onto her, and pushed the end of my dick against the crotch of her panties. I pushed gently, feeling my way down the slick material, until I found the little nest I'd made, right over the entrance to Chloe's pussy.

"Right there?" she asked.

I took a deep breath; I'd been holding it without realizing.

"Yeah, right there," I said.

"I can't really feel it though. Can you press in a bit more?"

I pushed my dick against her panties, forcing them further between her pussy lips, and making her moan again.

"Can you feel it now?" I asked.

"Oh, yes," she nodded quickly. "I can definitely feel it now."

"So that's where it is," I said.

Suddenly her breathing became really heavy, like she was hyperventilating.

"Oh God, I feel really strange," she said suddenly.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Good strange," she smiled weakly.

"How do you mean?"

"Well, I mean ... I can't help thinking that these panties are the only thing stopping you from taking me right now," she replied breathlessly.

"I'm not going to ..."

"It's weird, though. I kind of wish they weren't there. I kind of wish you would."

"But I'm twenty years older than you are."

"I know, Harry. But I think I want this."

We stared into each other's eyes for a long minute, then I felt her hand snaking down between us. Her panties rubbed against me for a second, and then they were gone. She'd pulled the crotch to one side. My dick was now resting right against her naked pussy lips, my wetness seeping slowly over her skin.

"Chloe ..."

"Oh, Tom, don't, it feels so good there," she interrupted, without blinking.

I stared at her, eyes wide, and my jaw dropped.

"It feels - so - good there," she said again, her eyes fixed onto mine.

I tensed up. My heart was pounding in my chest. She shifted slightly lower on the bed, and I felt her pussy lips yield, opening beneath me. The end of my dick was suddenly bathed in her wetness. She moaned gently at the sensation.

"Chloe, what do you think you're ..."

"Just say your line, Harry."

"Chloe, my dick is right ..."

"Please. Just say it," she whimpered.

"I want to ... push it ... inside you ... I want to ... fuck you," I gasped, my erection now desperately hard.

"Ohhh, God, Tom, I want you to fuck me too, it's just ..." she carried on without missing a beat.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, focusing on the feeling of her wet pussy lips enveloping my dick, and the warm and inviting opening that was dead ahead of it.

"It's just ..." Chloe repeated insistently.

I opened my eyes and studied her face. She was gazing at me expectantly.

"Oh, God," I said, leaning down to kiss her. The movement pushed my dick further against her, and she sighed softly as she felt the pressure start to build. My tongue snaked slowly into her mouth. Her legs twitched as I felt her virgin pussy begin to slowly open up beneath me.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, and I felt like I was about to enter heaven itself.

Suddenly there was a sound from the door. Someone was trying the handle.

We both leapt off the bed with a shriek.

"Chloe? Why's this door locked?" her mum shouted.

I quickly pulled my boxers up and stuffed my dick back into them while Chloe adjusted her panties.

"Just a minute, mum," Chloe called.

I pulled my jeans on as quickly as I could, almost toppling over several times, while Chloe stood by the door watching me with an increasingly amused expression on her face.

The second I had the button done up, she had the door open.

"Sorry mum, me and Harry were just fucking," Chloe laughed.

"Are you wearing any knickers, young lady?" her mum asked aggressively.

"I should go," I said, panicking slightly at the sight of her stage knickers sitting in a soggy heap by the window.

"You can stay right where you are, Harry. Chloe?"

"Yes, mum, of course I'm wearing knickers," Chloe chimed, rolling her eyes. Then she lifted up the side of her skirt, showing her mum a white band of cotton fabric. Dry cotton fabric, without the words "FUCK ME" on them. I breathed a sigh of relief at the girl's ingenuity.

"They're not your stage knickers," her mum pointed out. I held my breath.

"Those were chafing me a bit, to be honest, mum, so I changed out of them," Chloe replied. I exhaled.

"Well at least you kept something on," her mum said, satisfied. Then she turned to me.

"OK, well it's time for Chloe to go to bed now, so you'd better get off home," she said sternly, and she turned and walked back downstairs, leaving the door open.

"Fucking hell, Chloe, your mum almost caught me in my underwear!" I stage-whispered to her.

She turned around and grinned at me.

"That's not all she almost caught you doing!" she smirked.

"Oh my God!"

"Chill, I've had guys in their underwear here before, you know!"

"Married guys? With their dicks out? Dripping wetness everywhere? Moments away from ..."

Chloe laughed.

"I know, it was quite exciting, wasn't it!" she exclaimed.

"Now, Harry!" her mum shouted from downstairs.

"I'd better go," I said, and kissed Chloe quickly on the cheek before walking downstairs, limping slightly.

12