The Scene Ch. 04: The Fourth Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YoureWet
YoureWet
78 Followers

"I know."

"I wanted you inside me so badly. I've never felt that way about anyone before. I didn't know you wanted it too."

"God, Chloe, you're so beautiful and you're so sexy, of course I do. Who wouldn't? Sometimes I fantasize about just taking you at the theatre group."

"Taking me how?"

"Oh, well, like, I'm outside smoking and you come outside and there's no one else there, and we walk behind the building so it's private, and then I push you against the fence and rip your panties off ..."

She quickly pulled her hand away from her pussy.

"Oh, God! Stop it! I don't want to cum yet!" she cried.

"... then I bend you over the fence, grab you by the waist, and start fucking you hard."

"Oh my God, Harry, fuck me now!" Chloe cried, lying back and spread-eagling herself on the bed.

"I can't, I have a wife," I reminded her.

"I won't tell her if you don't," she said, seductively stroking her upper thighs. "You can do anything you want to me, and I won't tell a soul. Mum's gone out. Nobody will ever know."

"But you're really drunk, Chloe. You'll regret it tomorrow."

"I'm so drunk I probably won't even remember it!" she joked.

"Exactly."

Chloe sat up on the bed, took my hand in hers, and looked pleadingly into my eyes.

"Please, Harry. We both know you want to fuck me. Just do it. Just take what you want."

"No, it wouldn't be right."

"Please!" she cried.

"No!" I said, firmly.

A few seconds passed, then a door slammed loudly downstairs, breaking the silence.

"Fine!" Chloe said, suddenly angry. Then she jumped off the bed and grabbed her phone from the desk. "I'm going to give Brian a call, then."

"Brian? Why?"

"Because I need a dick inside me."

"What?!"

"Well you're not man enough to do it, are you?"

"But ... Brian?!"

"He'll drop whatever he's doing and come over and fuck me. One hundred percent guaranteed booty call," she said, scanning through her contacts.

"I'm sure he will, but ... is that how you really want to lose it? "

"You're too much of a wimp to do it, so."

"But you hate him!"

She threw the phone against the wall hard enough that the battery came out.

"I know I hate him!" she screamed. "But I need a dick inside me! I don't care whose it is!"

I walked over and put my hands on her shoulders to try to calm her down.

"Chloe ..." I started.

"Maybe I should just go to the park where all the G-heads are, and start fingering myself on a bench. I'm sure someone will take me then."

I felt like slapping her.

"Chloe, really? What's wrong with you?"

"I'm a fucking eighteen-year-old virgin! I need a dick inside me before I get any older! Fuck sake, Harry, just fuck me already! My pussy is literally aching for it! I can't wait any more! I need this now!"

"You just need to cum, that's all. Trust me, you'll feel much better when you've cum."

"Fine, so make me cum!" she yelled, and she grabbed my hand and shoved it right between her legs, smearing it with her juices.

I inhaled deeply. She was so wet. I couldn't resist flexing my fingers and feeling them slide in her fluids. She moaned loudly at the sensation.

"Oh, yes, Harry," she breathed, and I felt my erection solidifying again.

I wrapped my other arm around her waist and pulled her tight to me.

"I shouldn't be doing this, Chloe," I said, while my fingers played lightly between her pussy lips.

"I know, Harry," she sighed, "but I need it so badly."

"I'm married to someone else," I said, feeling myself lose control.

"Please, Harry, I'm begging you. Make me cum," she breathed.

My mouth fell to her neck and I shamefully plunged two fingers deep inside her sopping wet pussy, stretching it. She screamed in pleasure.

"Oh my God, yes!" she shrieked.

I buried my face in her shoulder and started shaking my head.

"This is so wrong," I said, as I started banging her with my hand, my fingers slopping in and out of her virgin pussy, feeling her spasm around them each time I forced them inside her.

"Do it harder!" she cried.

I looked into Chloe's deep blue eyes, then I rammed my fingers up her so hard she ended up on tip-toes in front of me, screaming with pleasure. She had to put her hands on my shoulders to keep her balance.

"Yes!" she cried. "Go faster!"

"Oh, Chloe," I sighed as I sped up, finger-fucking her rapidly while she leaned heavily on me.

Soon she was shuddering in time with my fingers.

"Oh my God, I can feel it coming, Harry! Oh fuck, oh fuck, you're going to make me cum!" she cried in ecstasy.

Suddenly I felt my shoulders slump. I let my fingers slowly slide out of her, sadly watching her youthful sex fluids dribble wastefully onto the floor.

"I can't do this," I said, dejectedly.

Chloe stood there, right on the edge of her very first orgasm, shivering and gasping in disbelief, her body still moving in time to the rhythm we'd built up. She looked at me desperately, her eyes welling up.

"Oh, God, Harry, please, just ..." she babbled, and she grabbed my hand and pushed it between her legs again. I pulled it back.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I shouldn't have led you on like that."

She looked at me, distraught, her bottom lip quivering. She gasped as she shuddered again from her nascent orgasm. She snuggled up close to me, looking up into my eyes.

"Just finish what you started ... please ... I'm begging you," she said.

"I can't, Chloe. I'm married."

She stared at me, her emotions bubbling inside her, and she started shaking her head slowly, then faster, and faster, until ...

"Augh!" she cried, then she turned around and launched herself dramatically onto her bed. She started sobbing loudly into the duvet.

I looked down at her, crying, face-down on her bed, with her bum in the air, no skirt on, no panties, and one leg bent. Nothing was left to my imagination. Her pussy lips had come apart and they were bright pink with her arousal. A little river trickled down between them, down over her clit, and onto the bedclothes. My erection stiffened as I considered the raw sexual need that she was, in more ways than one, displaying to me.

I took a deep breath, and then another one. I shook my head slowly at myself - and at the idea that had just sprung, uninvited, into my mind.

"I'll tell you what, Chloe," I said.

Chloe's sobbing stopped instantly. She turned her head sideways on the bed. "What?" she asked.

I moved up to the bed, leaned over and ran my hand up the back of her thigh, causing her to shiver.

"I can't make you cum because I'm married."

"So you keep saying," she said resentfully.

I slowly traced my fingertips down to the inside of her thigh, and saw her pussy clench, pushing another dribble of fluid out.

"But Tom isn't married," I said, and my fingers floated up and made contact with her slippery pussy lips.

Chloe gasped loudly.

"Oh God, are you teasing me?" she asked.

"No. I figured out a way to make this work," I said, sliding a finger between her lips and searching for her pussy hole.

"I ... I don't understand," Chloe said, gasping, the side of her face pressing down into the bed while her eyes frantically strained to see what I was doing behind her.

"Tom isn't married, so ..."

I paused for effect, then I started slowly pushing a finger into her unbelievably tight pussy.

"... Tom can make you cum." I said, while she shuddered and moaned with excitement, contracting around my extended digit.

"Oh, Harry," she sighed with pleasure.

"Is that OK?" I asked.

"Yes!" she cried enthusiastically.

"And you promise you won't regret this tomorrow?" I said, turning my finger slowly around inside her.

"No, Harry, I promise," she purred.

"Tom's going to give you your first orgasm, Chloe. Would you like that?"

"Tom can fuck me if he likes," she said, smiling mischievously.

"No, Chloe, I'm not fucking you. I'll just make you cum. I mean, Tom will. Tom will make you cum."

"OK ... Tom," she sighed, a glint of victory in her eyes.

I pulled my finger out and looked down at her, still face-down on the bed, with one leg raised and one straight, and her pussy easily accessible from behind. I climbed onto the bed and straddled her.

"Do you want me to turn over?" she asked, lifting her shoulder slightly so she could look back at me.

I pushed down on her shoulder roughly, pinning her back down to the bed and pushing the side of her face into the duvet. She gasped with surprise.

"No, Chloe. Stay exactly where you are."

I slid backwards and lay on top of her, resting my arms on her back and pinning her down.

"I can't move!" she said, wriggling helplessly.

"That's the idea," I replied, "if you could move, there's no telling what you might do."

Then I lowered my pelvis and allowed my dick to slide up her thigh and nestle between her pussy lips, gently nuzzling against her rock-hard clit. She started trembling as soon as she felt it.

"Oh my God, Harry, this is so ..."

"Say your line," I interrupted.

She took a deep, shuddering breath.

"Oh, Tom, mmm ... stop it! God, that feels so fucking good! You're so fucking hard!" Chloe said excitedly, her head still sideways, pressed down into the duvet by my weight.

I ground into her clit from behind for a couple of minutes, while she moaned and writhed underneath me. I was enjoying feeling her wetness on my dick, and soon her trembling turned into shaking. She was close.

"So, how about if I put it here?" I said, and I slipped the end of my dick upwards, looking for the right spot. Suddenly it was resting against her entrance, and swimming in a pool of hot liquid. I gasped and looked down at Chloe. Her back was glistening with sweat, and she was shivering.

"It feels so good there," she breathed sideways at me.

"Chloe, my dick is right on your naked, wet pussy," I told her. She moaned, and wriggled sexily underneath me, unable to do much more with my weight pressing down on her back.

"God I feel so ... vulnerable like this," she sighed.

I wrapped one arm around her neck and pushed into her firmly, stretching her entrance a little as if I was going to fuck her.

"Ohhh!" she cried, her eyes going wide.

"Do you want this inside you?" I asked.

"I can't ..." she gasped, "... I can't stop you anyway."

"Do you want me to take your virginity?"

"Do whatever you like," she breathed. "I'm completely at your mercy."

"Tell me what you want me to do to you."

"You've got me pinned down, with your dick pressing right into my pussy."

"What should I do next?"

"Anything you like, I can't stop you."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Do you want me to say it out loud?"

"Yes."

Chloe paused for a second.

"I want you to rape me," she breathed.

That was not what I had expected her to say! My dick swelled almost painfully. I pushed it against her entrance again - harder than before, but not hard enough to force my way in - then I kept pushing, gradually opening her up, suddenly intent on forcing my way all the way inside her. Chloe started shaking uncontrollably beneath me.

"Oh my God, Harry! It's happening! Fucking hell!"

I lifted myself onto my arms and reached one hand around her waist, and under her stomach, pushing my fingers down until they found the open space between her legs. The bedclothes were already soggy under her pussy. I curled my fingers up into her wetness and found her clit.

"Fuuuuck!" she yelled in amazement, as my rough skin slipped inside the hood and I touched her most sensitive spot.

Suddenly she was on her elbows and knees, pushing back so hard that she would have taken her own virginity there and then if I hadn't pulled my groin sharply backwards. Even then, I still felt her pussy open up further as she rammed it against my retreating dick.

"Take me, Harry!" she screamed. "Make me yours!"

"No, Chloe!" I cried, and I put my weight onto her back and pushed her down against the bed, hard. She cried out with delight.

I leaned down and kissed her neck. "I knew I couldn't trust you," I said quietly, and I slid my hand underneath her again, pushing my dick against her pussy while I rubbed slow circles on her clitoris.

She melted beneath me, shuddering helplessly.

"You," I told her softly, "are a very naughty girl."

"Yes," she replied breathlessly.

"What are you?" I asked, teasing her clit between my fingertips.

"I'm a ... mmm ... a very naughty girl."

"Do you know what happens to naughty girls?"

"They have to be ... punished," she whispered, trembling.

"Are you ready for your punishment?"

Chloe gently closed her eyes. I kissed up her neck and breathed softly into her ear. Her skin was red hot now. I knew it was time.

"Cum for me, baby," I breathed, then I pushed my dick hard against her pussy, opening her up so far that her virginity was hanging by a thread. Before she could even cry out I shoved my hand around and up, roughly squeezing her clit under my palm while my two fingers slid past my dick and straight into her tight wet hole.

Chloe screamed at the top of her voice as she came for the first time in her life, drenching me in gushes of warm liquid. I hugged her tight as she shook violently beneath me, crying out in pleasure over and over again while I pressed my dick and fingers into her pussy and clit, grinding the orgasm out of her, until she was suddenly silent and still.

I climbed off her slowly. She was motionless, breathing heavily, with her eyes glazed over, her face full of shock and relief.

Then she turned over onto her back, and gave me a look I can't even describe. The pleasure on her face melted my heart, and I drank it in, feeling full of love and desire for this beautiful teenage girl.

"What the hell did you just do to me?!" she asked in amazement, gasping for breath.

I sat down on the bed next to her.

"I just gave you an orgasm."

"Oh my God, Harry, that was the most amazing thing I've ever felt in my life," she panted.

"It must have been pretty good, you squirted all over me!" I grinned at her.

She breathed deeply a few more times.

"Fucking hell, that was incredible," she said, turning to smile at me.

"That's great, Chloe," I told her.

"Am I still a virgin?" she asked innocently.

"Yes, that was just my fingers," I replied.

"I don't feel like a virgin. I feel different somehow," she said.

"I guess it's a big event in anyone's life, cumming for the first time," I smiled.

She sat up on the bed.

"I'm so glad it was you, Harry," she said, as sweetly as anything.

I blushed. "You're welcome, Chloe," I replied.

"Now it's your turn!" she said, reaching for my dick.

"No, Chloe," I said, standing up quickly. She looked up at me, disappointedly.

"Oh, go on, let me make you cum. It's only fair."

"Sorry, Chloe. We've gone way too far already tonight."

"But you must be desperate for it by now!"

"I'll just get myself off later."

"But I want to do it."

I sat down next to her so we could talk more quietly.

"Yeah but you're drunk, Chloe."

She paused for a minute, thinking.

"Is that why you didn't fuck me?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"I don't understand."

"I didn't want to take advantage of you, Chloe."

"So would you fuck me if I was sober?"

"Well ... I mean ... not really, Chloe. What if you got pregnant?"

Her reply was instantaneous.

"I swear I'd never tell anyone it was yours. I'd move away and raise it myself."

"You've thought about this, then?" I asked, taken aback.

"Yeah. I'd tell everyone that I fucked a guy from college but we broke up," she said.

"OK, but ... what would you tell the kid?"

"I'd tell it that its Daddy loved us both very much and that I was in love with its Daddy but that we couldn't be together," she said.

I felt myself welling up.

"You ...?"

"I'm in love with you, Harry Harding," she said.

"That's ... amazing," I told her, and I kissed her deeply. We carried on kissing for some time. I was completely lost in the moment.

I chose not to notice when she wrapped her hand around my dick, and started pumping it slowly. It felt glorious to have her slender eighteen-year-old fingers sliding gently up and down my slippery shaft. Two of my own fingers gradually found their way between her legs, and she moaned deeply as I pushed them slowly inside her. We fell backwards onto the bed and we kissed and kissed, deeply and passionately, our moans and sighs getting more and more insistent as our hands moved faster and faster, until finally we groaned into each others' mouths with our simultaneous release.

We lay there quietly for a while, then I sat up and looked at Chloe. She was asleep, half-naked, and looking as peaceful as a baby.

I was suddenly overcome by her beauty, by her innocence, by her youth. She had her whole life ahead of her. She hadn't made the mistakes I'd made. Everything was still open to her - whatever she wanted, she just had to pursue it, and grab on to it. And here I was, a married man more than twice her age ... and I'd just got off on fingering her while she was drunk.

I felt awash with guilt at having taken advantage of her like this. I pulled the duvet cover off and gently turned her around on the bed until I could cover her nakedness up. She hardly stirred; she just mumbled "I love you, Harry" in her sleep as I tucked her in.

I cleaned myself up and snuck downstairs. The TV was on extremely loud, and her mum was on the sofa, wrapped up in a blanket, and also asleep.

I switched the TV off and let myself out of the house.

YoureWet
YoureWet
78 Followers
12