The Scent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Helloooo, you there? What's up? Your whole face just turned red, are you ganna puke?! Go to the bathroom!" Heather panicked as she jumped from her chair to try to escort me to the bathroom as quickly as possible.

"N-no. Not ganna puke." I said as I leaned in close to her, "Can you smell that?"

"Smell what?" Heather asked, ironically totally confused by the sudden change of subject.

"The guy that just sat down behind me."

Heather's face scrunched up, "Oh god, does he smell? We can move if you want to, there's open chairs on the other side of the bar."

"No, he smells...like...I don't know, but holy shit does he smell good."

Heather leaned in over my shoulder and took a big sniff, trying to detect what I was smelling. She sat back in her chair and shrugged, "Yeah I guess he smells ok. I wouldn't say it's anything special though. You freaked me out there! I thought you were ganna puke all over me for a second."

"Seriously?! You don't think he smells unbelievable?"

"Sure, he smells fine. Jeez, does he smell THAT good to you? He's not even your type, by a long shot." Heather pointed out.

Then I realized, I hadn't even seen this guy yet and he'd already gotten me so horny I almost didn't care what he looked like at all, I just wanted him to want me so I could bury my face in his scent. I slowly turned towards him, unsure what to expect. Heather was right, he definitely wasn't my normal tall, preppy, athletic, friendly looking type. Instead, he was stocky, with large muscular arms with a few tattoos, wearing a plain black t-shirt and jeans. His face wasn't exactly friendly, with a hard jawline, piercing green eyes, and a few days of scruff on his face; he looked like the type that lived by the saying "work hard, play hard." He couldn't have been much older than me, but something about him gave off the air of being far more set in his ways than any 30 year old should be. He was everything his scent said he would be. My legs involuntarily pressed tightly together, squeezing my now wet pussy, and feeling the heat building. This was not the type of guy you took home with you, but dear god was he the type that left your legs quivering and your body wondering if it would ever feel so good again. I wanted him so bad, he had consumed me, and yet, he didn't even know I was sitting here losing my mind over him.

"Oh. My. God." Heather whispered to me, grabbing my shoulder and spinning me back to face her, "He's your Kevin! You're like a bitch in heat the moment you smelled him! Kevin was the same way for me, he was absolutely gorgeous but his scent was what drove me insane! Ok, ok...you HAVE to say something to him. You'll hate yourself if you don't make a move here. I still miss Kevin and I fucked him for months, I can't imagine what I'd be doing if I had smelled that and never did anything about it."

"I...I don't even know what I would say!" I whispered back at her, "Hi, nice to meet you, did you know I'm ruining the leather on this barstool right now you've got me so wet?"

I heard a deep, rough laugh come from over my shoulder and my stomach clenched like a vice.

"If that was supposed to be a whisper, you better try again." He mocked.

No, no, no, no, no! I thought as I buried my head in my hands.

Heather, always the calm, cool, and collected one, didn't bat an eye before responding, "Well...I guess since you overheard, care to comment on the matter?"

"What are you doing!?" I angrily whispered at Heather.

She took no heed to my protest, and stared over my shoulder at the guy.

"You two are used to pretty boys, you're too fragile for my taste." He chuckled as he took a long sip from his beer.

"Well I'll have you know -," Heather started before I cut her off.

"Stop! He's not wrong Heather! I'm going to the bathroom to drown myself in the toilet." I stated as I pushed away from the bar and fled towards the back corner of the bar.

This was a disaster! I came to forget about all my mistakes and now I just embarrassed myself so bad I'll replay it again and again for decades. Jesus did he smell good though.

I went into a stall and pulled my thong down to see that I had, indeed, soaked it through. Even in all my embarrassment, I was still turned on to no end. I had half a mind to get myself off right there in the stall, then maybe his scent wouldn't impact me so much. Eventually I pulled myself together, splashed a little cold water on my face, and headed back to face my shame.

As I approached the bar, I looked around, stopping just short of where we had been sitting. Heather was gone. I hadn't seen her come into the bathroom, where could she have gone?

"Umm...sorry, but do you know where my friend went?" I asked the guy as I got to my chair. My breath stopped short, fuck he smells good. I fought the urge to clench my legs together as I felt a new rush of heat flood my pussy as he glanced my direction.

"She left." He stated matter of factly.

"What? She left? Why?" I replied, completely bewildered.

"Said something about you handling it from here."

As he replied the bartender sat two shots and a gin and tonic down in front of him. His large hands engulfed the glass as he picked it up and handed it to me, then slid one of the shots my way.

"Your friend recommended those as well." He said gruffly.

"I...wait did she pay for these or did you?" I asked, still confused.

"I did."

"Oh thank you, but no thanks, I should really just leave." I said, trying to convince myself as much as him. Every breath I took the more my skin flushed. Every look I gave him, the more my body ached for him. He could crush me in his hands and somehow that didn't seem so much dangerous as just a massive turn on. His forearms rippled with muscle built from manual labor, his chest powerful and solid, he was more man than I'd ever had and my body wanted him to use me in every way he could.

My eyes stayed locked on his hands wrapped around his beer glass, noticing the character in his fingers and palms from being cut and scraped day after day, building up a toughness that my skin tingled to feel against it.

I don't know how long I stood there, transfixed on his hands, but it was too long. Regardless, he didn't say a word, he just sat there, sipping his beer, drumming his fingers on the bar top to the music as he watched the TV, seemingly indifferent to me creepily standing next to him.

Finally, I sat down and picked up the shot, throwing it back quickly.

"Thought you were leaving?" He asked, still not looking away from the TV.

"I...was." I replied sheepishly.

"Was?" He asked, arching an eyebrow and glancing my way.

Jesus Christ, fuck me please. I thought as I stared into his green eyes. How could I want someone so bad who was clearly so indifferent to me.

"I just...I don't know." I said, unable to find the words to explain that I was staying because my body simply would not let me leave.

"Well, Let your friend know you're staying. She already interrogated me before she left and made me promise you'd let her know what you decided. She was kind of a bitch."

"Yeah...Sorry." I replied as I tapped out a text to Heather.

"Well, take your time finishing your drink, but don't take too long. I have to work tomorrow." He stated

"Huh?" I asked, confused what he meant by that. Did he mean what I think he means?

"Your drink, don't take forever to drink it. I can't be up until 5 if I've gotta be at work at 7."

"Um...I'm sorry, I...I don't know -"

"If you don't want the drink it's fine we can leave right now."

I sat there unsure what to say. "And go...where?"

Clearly my indecisiveness and inability to follow his clues were frustrating him. He quickly turned toward me, pulled my head in close with a rough hand on the back of my neck, and whispered into my ear, "Ok, you make a decision right now, do you want to get out of here and I'll show you how a real man fucks or do you want to go home and dream about some Ralph Lauren wearing asshole that dumped you?"

In the most decisive moment of my life, I didn't even hesitate, I looked him in the eye unblinking and responded, "Let's go."

"Good girl." He replied.

That simple reply, 'good girl,' killed me. My clit pulsed and throbbed as I replayed that response over and over in my head.

He paid both my and his bills and waved off my protest with a flick of the wrist that told me not to argue, I was his for the night.

He grabbed his jacket from the back of the seat, engulfed my hand in his, and towed me from the bar. Only when he stood up did I realize how much bigger than me he actually was. I'm not short by any means at 5'8", but he towered over me at what I guessed was 6'4" or 6'5". I felt so small and oddly feminine as I followed him, still not totally grasping what was about to happen.

He walked up to a black motorcycle and handed me the helmet that he'd hung from the handlebar. "Put that on." He commanded.

I slid the way too large helmet onto my head, feeling like a massive bobble head doll as the whole thing rocked back and forth and side to side with every movement I made. I took a deep breath and inhaled his scent that was now all around me. He swung himself onto the bike and fired up the engine.

"Well? Get on." He called over the roar.

As gracefully as I could, I climbed onto the back of the bike, tucking my dress under me as best I could, and wrapping my arms around him.

Before he took off he called back over his shoulder, "My place or yours? I'm a good 45 minutes from here."

Without even thinking I gave him directions to my apartment, and off we went. The rumble of the bike beneath me did nothing to help squelch my state of arousal. The wind rushed up my dress, pushing it further and further up my thighs, letting the wind lick at my sopping wet pussy sending a shiver over my whole body. I knew more and more of my legs were being exposed to the passing cars, but I didn't dare release my grip to fix it; in actuality, I had many opportunities to adjust my dress at the multiple red lights we stopped at, but the feeling of the wind whipping at my bare skin was a welcomed tease.

We finally pulled into my apartment complex and he pulled the bike into a parking spot and shut it off. My legs felt like jello from the vibration and I stumbled as I got off. He reached out and caught me with a single hand, holding me up almost effortlessly as he himself dismounted.

I walked to my door, unlocked it, and walked inside, neither of us saying a word. I heard the door close behind me and before I could even put my keys and purse on the table I let out a yelp as I was spun around to face him and pressed back against the wall of my entryway. His mouth was on me, his scruff against my face, his rough lips pressed to mine. I melted into him, my hands clutched to my chest as his body encompassed me. His hand wrapped around the back of my neck tilting my head up to meet his kiss.

My entire body ran hot, it had only just begun and already my body was hyper sensitive to this man's touch, and damn did he know where to touch. For having such large rough hands, he used them deftly, barely touching my skin and gently tracing patterns over my neck, behind my ear, and down onto my cleavage where I desperately wanted him to go further. I moaned into his lips as he sent shiver after shiver down my body.

He pulled away for a quick moment, shedding his shirt and tossing it on the floor by the door. He pressed his body back to mine and my hands explored his back and shoulders, feeling the muscle ripple beneath my fingers as his hands and arms moved over me. The feeling that he could crush me at any moment thrilled and intensified every aspect of what was happening. This hulking man that could knock me out with the flick of his wrist was being both firm and incredibly gentle. He knew his strength and was clearly experienced at using it to get whatever effect he desired. He varied the sensations from a soft gentle touch to a firm almost desperate grappling that let me know he wanted me.

He bent down, wrapped a single arm around me just below my butt and lifted me off the floor, kissing my neck and chest, as he carried me towards my bedroom door. Once in the bedroom he set me down, unzipped the back of my dress and slowly pushed it to the floor.

"Sorry if I ruined your night alone." He said with a smirk, looking over my head.

I glanced at where he was looking and saw the gauntlet of toys I had set out before I'd left. Oh my god, no, no, no, no, no! He caught my hand as I tried to rush and get rid of them, desperately hoping he hadn't seen them all yet. He pulled me back to him and I buried my head in his chest trying to avoid eye contact.

His hand tipped my head up to meet his gaze, "Look who's full of surprises." he smiled as his lips came back to mine. I was still lost in my panic of what he had seen as he dropped my bra to the floor. My mind was quickly snapped out of any concern I had as he lifted me off the floor and took my nipple into his mouth. He swirled his tongue expertly around the hardened nub, his scruff tickling the soft skin of my breast. I let out a soft moan as he took the other into his mouth and gave it the same treatment. He carried me to the bed and dropped me back onto it, his body hovering over me.

He kissed his way down my stomach, his fingers tweaking softly at my nipples as his hands kneaded my chest. He made it to my panty line and ran the tip of his tongue along the edge. He hooked his fingers under the edge of my thong and pulled it off my legs as I lifted my hips to assist him.

He reached over and grabbed all of the toys from the nightstand much to my embarrassment, and placed them towards the end of the bed.

I started to protest but my voice caught in my throat as he began to slowly drag the tip of his finger up my slit. I let out a squeak of delight as he finally reached my clit and circled it before running back down my dripping folds. He teased me like this 5 or 6 more times, each time seemingly slower than the last. My eyes clenched shut and my mouth agape, I kept trying to move my hips to get him to touch my clit again but he eluded me each time.

Finally his large fingers penetrated me in one smooth motion. I gasped and clutched at the sheets, "yes, yes, more" I moaned.

Suddenly I felt his warm tongue on me, the tip tracing the intersection where my legs and pussy met. He prodded my folds with it, tasting my juices as he made his way slowly towards my tingling nub. His fingers sawed in and out of me with a methodical pace, the rough texture of his fingertip stimulating my g spot every time he pulled them out. His tongue circled my clit but never close enough to give me what I wanted. He teased me relentlessly, building up my desire for him to just make me cum however he deemed fit.

I could tell from the noise his fingers made as they penetrated me that I was absolutely gushing wet. I felt what I thought were his other fingers running up and down my wetness, coating themselves in my juices, then realized it was not his fingers that I felt, it was one of my buttplugs. I only noticed when he placed it at the entrance to my rosebud and I felt the small tip, far too small to be his finger.

"Yes, please, please" I begged, wanting to be filled by anything.

I felt the pressure slowly build against my asshole. I felt my body begin to yield to the invading toy and I groaned in pleasure as I felt more and more of the plug penetrate me. When I finally felt the toy sink into me, my hole swallowing it up greedily, I realized he had not started with the smallest plug, he had gone straight for the larger one. In my extremely turned on state it clearly hadn't mattered and my body had eagerly accepted the larger plug without hesitation.

With the plug securely in place, he increased his tongue lashing on my clit, finally giving me what I'd wanted for so long. His hands wrapped around my thighs, locking me in place so I couldn't squirm away from his attentions, and he began eating me out in a way that I'd never experienced before.

I couldn't tell what he was doing precisely, all I knew was it was more intense a pleasure than I'd ever experienced. My whole body writhed and squirmed, my muscles clenched, I moaned continuously, and my hips bucked against his hands until a short time later, I came. I came hard. I spasmed and twitched, unable to control myself, I let out a scream that most certainly woke the neighbors, but at the moment all I cared about was riding out wave after wave of the most intense orgasm of my life.

Throughout the entire thing he never stopped eating me. He lapped up every gushing wave of cum that flooded my pussy until my body stopped fighting him. I just lay there, completely exhausted from the experience. Only then did he move from between my legs, standing up at the end of the bed, watching me breathing heavily as he removed his jeans and pulled down his boxers to reveal his rock hard cock. He wasn't the biggest guy I'd ever seen, but god damn if it wasn't the most beautiful cock. It was almost a perfect representation of the man himself, thick and pulsing, not too long, but big enough to make me moan at the thought of it filling me.

He casually wiped my cum from his face and crawled back into bed. As he did, he sat between my legs, lifting them up onto his shoulders before sitting up on his knees, thus lifting my butt from the bed so that I was resting on my shoulders. He pinned my legs to his chest with one arm and used the other to run the tip of his cock up and down my slit, coating it in my juices.

"You on the pill or have anything I should be worried about?" He asked, staring at me with those piercing eyes.

"Nothing to worry about. Just fuck me please." I gasped as the tip found my entrance.

"Beg me." He said with a coy little grin tickling the edges of his lips.

I wasted no time at all, "Please fuck me. Fuck me however you want, I just want your cock inside me. Pleeeeeaaahhhhhh". I groaned as he slid his full length inside me with one smooth stroke, his balls bumping against the plug that was still lodged firmly in my ass.

"Oh my god, oh my god, so full. Wait...wait...just...let me adjust." I pleaded.

I had never been so completely filled in my life. I had filled myself with my toys before, but it was nothing compared to this. After a moment or two, he slowly slid back out and then pressed into me again. Each time he filled me I couldn't help but groan. As he built up his pace he joined me in my groans with every thrust. Eventually he began pounding me not only fast, but hard. Each thrust our bodies smacked together and I felt the plug in my ass be forced just a little deeper before he pulled back out and slammed into me again.

"You gonna be a good girl and cum for me again?" He asked

"Yes, Yes, oh my god, so good," I moaned.

"That's it. Cum for me. If you're a good girl and cum, I'll give you what you really want."

I didn't even know what I really wanted at the moment, all I knew was I was lost in the euphoria of the moment. This man was absolutely pounding my pussy and I couldn't get enough of it.

"I'm..I'm...gahhh" I gasped as I clenched my eyes shut, my hands white knuckling my sheets and my hips bucking to the rhythm of his thrusting as my second orgasm overtook me. My pussy clenched like a vice, pulsing around his cock as he continued to piston in and out of me. My body tingled and twitched as I rode out the waves of pleasure.

He decreased his tempo gradually as I came down from cumming until he finally slipped out of me. I lay there, eyes closed, unable to comprehend how much better this was than any sex I'd previously had. My body glistened with sweat as I lay there panting.