The Scent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes to see him staring at me, slowly stroking his cock.

"Flip over." He commanded.

I slowly rolled onto my stomach. He grabbed my waist and pulled me up onto my hands and knees. My arms shook slightly, still weak and feeling the tremors from my previous orgasm. I yelped as he took a handful of my hair and pulled my head back so I was staring at him as he loomed over me.

"Tell me what you want." He demanded.

"I...I don't know. Anything. I want everything." I moaned, completely lost in how overwhelming his dominance was over me.

"You know what you want, you're just scared to say it. Tell me." He said, tightening his grip on my hair.

"Whatever you want. Do whatever you want." I begged.

He caught me off guard as his hand slapped against my ass, the sting running up my spine, "Tell me."

"I...I don't -"

*smack* "Tell me."

"Ok!...Ok..." I whimpered, "I want...I want you to do my ass." I said softly.

*smack* "I said tell me, not whisper to me."

"I want you to fuck my ass! I want your cock in my ass!" I exclaimed, a sudden feeling of shame washing over me having heard myself actually admit what I wanted so badly to someone I didn't even really know.

"Good girl." He growled into my ear, releasing my hair.

I felt his hand begin to slowly tug on the plug that was firmly lodged inside me. Bit by bit it stretched my sphincter until it slipped out leaving me feeling empty inside. I buried my head into my pillow, my ass still in the air, and heard the bottle of lube flip open. Moments later, I felt him press against my pussy and slide deeper and deeper into me making me groan with satisfaction. But it wasn't his cock, it wasn't big enough to be his cock, I looked back between my legs and saw the end of my dildo protruding from my pussy. I only had but a moment to realize what he was doing before I felt the tip of his cock press against my ass.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god I repeated over and over again in my head as I felt the head slip inside me. He pressed forward, inch by inch slipping deeper and deeper into my bowels. He quickly passed the point where the plug had reached and pushed into me stretching me further and further.

My breath caught in my throat as I felt the pressure building more and more. I wasn't sure that I'd be able to take it until finally I felt his hips press against my ass. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me upright on my knees, his chest pressed against my back. He slipped his hand under my arm and wrapped his hand around my throat, holding me back against him. He didn't choke me, but his large hand around my neck, his powerful chest pressed to my back, and his thick cock penetrating my ass was everything I could have ever wanted.

He started slowly, gliding in and out of my ass smoothly, almost pulling out entirely each stroke before bottoming out each time. His hot breath on my neck with his guttural groans drove me wild. I felt my orgasm building again, this time deep inside me.

He built his pace, the collision of our bodies becoming louder and louder. I could do nothing but gasp and groan with pleasure as he took my ass, harder and faster than I'd ever dared on my own.

Suddenly he changed his motion, my mouth fell silently agape, unable to audibly convey the feeling flowing through my body. Instead of just thrusting in and out of me, he had suddenly begun moving his hips down during his inward thrust, and up as he pulled out, creating a sort of stirring motion deep inside me and making him feel even larger. I gasped and sputtered, nearly hyperventilating as he pounded my ass with a new ferocity.

I felt the dildo slowly slip from my pussy but I couldn't have cared less, the onslaught my ass was feeling was more sensation than I could cope with.

"Cum for me." He growled in my ear, "I want to feel your asshole milk me dry."

That did it. His rough voice breathing into my ear commanding my asshole to milk him of his cum sent me over the edge. I screamed as it hit me, my whole body went rigid, the heat flowed from inside me and I felt my ass begin to suck on his cock, begging it to coat my bowels with his cum.

He let out a rumbling groan and I felt it, I felt his cock twitch as he buried it deep inside me. It twitched over and over and I felt the warm jets of his seed firing deep inside as my ass continued to spasm and my body shook.

We rode out our orgasms together before collapsing onto the bed, his body on top of me, completely crushing my spent frame; I didn't care, this man could kill me for all I cared, I would never feel so completely satisfied as I did in that moment, I was certain of it.

Eventually he sat up, slipping from my ass and rolled off of me. I lay face down, still catching my breath and unable to find the strength in my limbs to roll over. I turned my head to see him wandering to the bathroom. I heard the water running for a short time, then he returned and began to collect his clothes.

When he started to get dressed I finally lifted myself up onto my elbows confused, "Wait...where are you going?" I asked.

He pulled his jeans on and slipped into his shoes as he responded, "I've got work in the morning remember? Can't stay out too late and all that talk we had at the bar."

"Oh...so you're just leaving?"

"Yup."

"Wait, I don't even know your name!" I called as he walked out of my bedroom to get his shirt by the front door.

He returned to my bedroom, walked over to the bedside and leaned down, giving me a quick peck on the lips, "It doesn't matter." He replied. And off he went.