All Comments on 'The Scent of a Rose'

by atkins

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved It

I loved it. Maybe you can tell us some more them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Rose's ass fuck

Awesome story ! I wish I were you, getting to love this older woman in ways some people only dream of ! Would love to sink my cock deep in her ass and fill it with cum !

KingRichard923KingRichard923over 13 years ago
say mate

Think you might like finish up here with your neighbor? I mean, after all, she was polite.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 13 years ago
King Richard may have something there, Mate!

After all, she was polite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

I saw many of your stories and I must tell you that you have a gift when it comes to stories about older ladies. More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Thank you. I thought maybe,i was one of the only ones. I teased my next door neighbor Dawn, she was in her early 70s, her husband Jack had passed 3 years earlier. I would go and fix little things for her, she always wore a dress, when we got to know each other, we teased a bit. Things like, she would ask about my girlfriend, I would say, only you Dawn, she would giggle. I asked her if she met anyone at the club, no, because I am waiting for you to ask me out. After all, there was 35 years difference in age. Until one day, I went a little too far, why do you always wear a dress and pantyhose, as she was getting me a coffee at the kitchen bench, for you, really,well I like women in pantyhose, show me yours and she did, turned around and lifted her dress,, then dropped it, we both were a little stunned. I stood up, do it again, she did, hold it, I walked over, my hands on her rather large bottom, nice Dawn, nice, she pushed back. I reached up, feeling her rather large breasts, she said in a soft voice, are you sure, are you, she said I would like to but I am , I interrupted, very sexy. I unzipped her dress, It fell to the floor, undid her bra, then reached around massaging her breasts. With one hand I pulled down my shorts, my cock pressing against her round bottom. My hands back on her breasts, her nipples rock hard, pull them down Dawn, I am going to fuck you, she wiggled pulling them down. One of my hands went to her pussy, mmm, damp, I moved it around, she spread her legs, naughty Dawn, as I slapped her bottom, my fingers back to her pussy, moving up between her bottom, slowly rimming her anus, I pushed, she relaxed and opened, bending down slightly, my finger pushing further inside. Dawn, you are very naughty, I heard her say, I always liked that, he wasn't that keen. I removed my finger, sliding my cock along her pussy, pushing forward, sliding in slowly, oh, your big, so hard as she leaned forward and with a few back and forward movements I was in her, moving steadily, wetter now, holding her breasts, as I fucked up into her, ohhh, don't stop, its been so long, yesssss and I felt her tighten her pussy around me, totally wet me and then relax, loose now. She pulled forward, my cock coming out, she held it and moved back, holding it against her anus, wait let me and she pushed back and down, now push up and I did and my cock spread her and I was inside, she removed her hand,slowly at first, so I let her push a bit as I pushed until I was all the way in, wait, her hand went to her pussy, she started to shudder again, yessss, I felt her anus tighten, then relax, oh fuck me, and I did, augh, so big, I stopped, no don't stop, so good, I moved faster, she was tight but I could move my cock in and out, yessss, again, oh god I am weeing myself, I felt my cum rising, so did she, oh that's it give it to me, oh yesssss again and my cum blasted into her arse, intense, strong as good as any arse I had fucked, milking me, cant stop weeing, sorry as I still moved inside her, slowing down. I started to pull out, no don't, put your arms around me, so there I was, my arms around a 70 year old lady, my cock in her bottom and she was rubbing her pussy again. Oh wait, wait, oh yessss and her insides squeezed me hard as she orgasmed again. She went a bit limp, then said I think we need to shower, we uncoupled, there was a big wet pool on the tiled floor. I got into her shower, she came in with me, let me wash my man, o.k and she did. She sat on a stool and washed my cock and balls, stroking my cock, how many times did you cum, once, I lost count, I don't think I can take you in my bottom again, im a bit sore, moving her mouth over my cock, I responded, then I felt a soapy finger at my anus, I moved further forward, my cock at her throat, her finger entered me, moved and my cock released whatever cum I had left, she swallowed it all. I moved back, wow, that was great, we dried ourselves, she said let yourself out, I need some rest. She lay face down on her bed, wiggled her round bottom and said I understand if that was a one off, but this will always be ready for you. It has been for the last 6 years.

bawdi1bawdi1about 9 years ago

Excellent story, love them to include older very mature ladies who want some pleasure!!! Going to read the others now :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Wonderful Story.

I first read this gem quite some time back and have never forgotten it.Since then I've made it a point to search for plump big butted grandmothers who enjoy the pleasures of anal sex.I see them at WalMart, at the Mall, the Library (librarians), at Church and church activities, or at the Office, the Grocer, they are sex neglected lonely Queens. I'm drawn to their big massive soft asses that beg to be touched and stretched.

This story's subtle erotic encounter is sweet and tender. Her shyness and resistance to acknowledge his attraction but finally succumbs is seduction at its best. More grannies should be aware of the power they have over the men that want them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous