All Comments on 'The Scheming Fucktoy'

by PulpWyatt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Seems more like gay male or BDSM than non-con.

After all, they were bought and sold and it seems to be normal as opposed to an isolated incident or a kidnapping. So why would be resist, especially if there was mobile of escape or even a place to go?

PulpWyattPulpWyattalmost 10 years agoAuthor
On the Subject of Genres

Honestly, I have no idea how to categorize these darn things. It seems like they always belong to a bunch of different genres at once. It's in a sci-fi setting, it involves non-consensual BDSM and there are gay guys in it. Non-consent just seemed like the best compromise between all those.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago

The best stories seem to have the difficulty of which category to call home. Given Lit's framework, the best answer seems to be go with what you think is primary, be generous with your tags, but ALSO include an author note at the start with the tag/cross category info. The courtesy "here be dragons!" warning to wave off the squicked. Lots of us read in multiple areas, but most folks also have their ' no thank you areas.'

I am enjoying your story very much and like the over layering of genres.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Throws him over her shoulder?

Why didn't he simply throw his hand into her throat, disabling her and allowing him control? Did it ever cross your mind that people will kill to be free? Epically bad writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPulpWyatt@PulpWyatt
I am a professional driver who lives on the Colorado prairie. Up until mid-2021, I wrote stories about female domination and submission. Eventually, I got uncomfortable with it and stopped, but my stories are still here for you to read.