The Scholarship Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanted her to spread open her cheeks so that a water hose could further 'clean' her. Alana shivered as the cold water washed over her ass and cunt, trying to remind herself to be grateful that she wasn't being made to go to bed with a messy bottom.

Carefully she stood up when asked, one arm on the corner of the platform supporting her weight as Nurse Bri dug through her bag again.

This time she came out with a strange pair of rubber panties. What they were for connected as Nurse Bri knelt to help her into them, sliding the large dildo into her cunt before pushing the smallish plug into Alana's tender asshole.

"Everyone else is going to be naked all week, everyone except you. All because we don't feel like cleaning your mess off the floor." Nurse Bri used a hand to push her back to her knees once the panties were in place. "Aren't you lucky?"

That might have been a rhetorical question, but Alana nodded anyway. "Yes, Ma'am. Thank you for plugging my cunt."

For giving her something to clench around. To grind against. If she was going to suffer through the embarrassment of being aroused by their treatment of her, then she might as well try and take her pleasure where she could.

12