The School Fete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's wicked, leave my ass alone you bad boy," Julie said, without much conviction, so the boy continued his assault.

As soon as one boy finished, the girls reached for the next, making rapid progress as they came quickly. After fifteen minutes, they had finished and they fell forward on their knees, breathing hard. They looked at each other, covered in come, face, breasts, hair, even their abdomen and thighs. The boys had all slumped back in chairs.

They started to rise off their knees,

"We'll go and have a quick shower before we leave," Marina said.

"I've a better idea," One of the boys said. "Why not stay there and lick the come off each other."

There was a shocked silence for a moment.

"What nasty, twisted little minds, you boys have," Marina said, with a hint of admiration.

Now one rose to their defence, so they shrugged and still kneeling, pulled each other into a passionate embrace. Perhaps it wasn't such a bad idea. Both girls were startled at the new sensation of their large tits, crushed between them, it felt wonderful. They kissed deeply and hands roamed, exploring another woman's body for the first time. Julie broke away first and started licking the dried come off her friends face and neck, then kissed her again, to share the taste. Marina did the same, then Julie turned to Marina's tits, licking and sucking, biting her nipples. Using the situation as an excuse to explore her breasts with her mouth, delicious. After several minutes, both girls were flushed and more or less clean, as they turned to face their tormentors. Not surprisingly, after that sex show, they were all very much erect again and staring intently, clearly ready for round two. The women hadn't counted on that and sat back a little apprehensive. They knew a quick blow job wouldn't cut it now.

"Look boys we have to get back to our families, they'll be worried. Our Husbands will become suspicious, you understand," Marina pleaded quietly.

Nothing was said, in fact the room was quite silent, but two boys got up and gently pulled Marina to her feet, their large erections tight up against their abdomen. Pulling her between them, they gently stroked her hair and kissed her open mouth, her neck and breasts. She visibly relaxed and smiled at the feel of their hard young bodies and cocks. They whispered to each other and one sank to the ground, pulling her on top of him, kissing her all the time. He gently pushed her down his body, to his cock, as his friend behind, pulled her to her knees. She took the hint and sucked in one cock, till his length was well into her throat, then bobbed up and down, sucking and licking. The boy behind, reached between and spread her thighs, searching for her labia. Positioning himself, he pushed in his full length, forcing the other cock deep into Marina's throat. She gagged and spat this boy out, groaning, with a deep smile, as the rear assault continued as hard and deep as the boy could manage.

"Oh my, you've done this before, or you're a natural," Marina said as she looked back over her shoulder. The young man beamed and seemed to swell even larger in her cunt, as she turned back to suck in the cock under her.

Brookes took Julie by the hand and found an empty floor space. He lay her down on her back and reached for several cushions. He put two under her ass and one under her head, then lifted up her calves and pushed her legs up towards her head, spreading her thighs and gazing hungrily at her wet cunt. He bent down and started licking her, then right from her anus up to her cunt, again and again.

Julie could only groan, hovering on the edge of an orgasm.

"Don't tease, just do me," She whispered finally.

Brookes positioned his large cock over her entrance and dropped most of his weight into the first thrust, driving the wind out of her and inducing a shuddering climax immediately. He waited till the quivering finished, then established a slow deep rhythm, penetrating as far as he could on each thrust.

Just at that moment, Marina and the boy driving into her cunt from behind, came together and slumped onto the floor, gasping for breath. He slowly got to his feet and Marina crawled up the body of the young man under her, dripping come and her juices up his legs. She straddled his groin, positioning his dick under her swollen red labia and drove down hard, gazing into his eyes. He held her gaze, wide eyed and groaned. She was in control now and set a brutal pace, impaling herself deeply with each downward thrust.

Meanwhile Julie and Brookes were on the edge, as he increased the pace and depth of his thrusting. She almost threw him off as she bucked her pelvis and the air hissed from her clenched teeth. His body went rigid as he came into her, twitching with each jet. With indecent haste, almost before he had finished filling her, his drained body was helped off her and another grinning boy, dropped down into her gaping cunt and immediately set a fast pace.

Marina was still grinding up and down on the cock under her, her head back and mouth open, as the boy mauled her tits, squeezing and pinching them. She seemed oblivious to the abuse, as her second orgasm grew.

By chance, the two boys and women came almost at the same time. Julie and Marina couldn't remember such shattering orgasms, not since their marriages anyway.

Another polite ripple of clapping went round the room; it was so incongruous, like applause for a good cricket shot, that everyone started laughing. That definitely broke the tension and as the girls chatted to the boys under and on them, the remainder talked quietly together. Two then approached each girl and gently pulled them to their feet, drawing them back over to each end of one of the sofas. They didn't understand at first, but they were gently pushed forward and astride the arm of the sofa. Their hips were pulled back to overhang the arm and they were told to lie down against the arm. The effect was delicious, a sofa framed by two plump shapely, female bottoms, in turn framing puckered pretty ass holes and puffy red labia, dripping semen onto the floor. Three of the boys took surreptitious pictures on their mobiles. They had taken several pictures already, though the women hadn't noticed.

Their cunts were just at an ideal height and the boys formed a queue behind them. The first in each line stepped up and rammed them without ceremony. There was no resistance now, but both girls grimaced and gripped the leather arm hard, they were becoming sore. The next stepped up before the first came and the girls looked at each other, expecting the evening to finish in this rather indecorous, degrading way, but at least it would be over. The pleasure at all the attention, was wearing off.

There was a pause, as the boys handed them a drink of water. Julie and Marina found they were very thirsty. When their breathing and pulse had settled a little, they were pushed back flat against the leather arm, asses fully exposed. They waited and waited, not able to see that the boys behind them were gelling their cocks. Julie felt a hand on her buttock and a cock touch her above her cunt. Puzzled at first, then it moved up to her anus. She pushed up on her arms, looking back angrily.

"Oh no you don't, just keep well away from there, or else," She said with as much authority as she could muster.

"Or else what?" The boy snapped back, as he casually slapped her hard on the buttocks, leaving a red hand print.

Julie was shocked into silence and pushed back against the arm. The two girls looked anxiously at each other, they new there was nothing they could do. Julie felt the cold gel drip on her ass, then the Head of a good size penis, applying steady, firm pressure to the anal ring, waiting for it to give. She wondered just how an eighteen year old new how to ass fuck a reluctant woman, the internet she supposed. Just at that moment, the sphincter did give and the head entered her ass, as she lifted her head up and breath hissed out through clenched teeth. Pushing her down again, the young man behind her continued the same steady pressure, as more and more of his thick cock entered her ass. Julie heard a whimper from her friend and looked over to see Marina getting the same treatment, there were tears running down her face. Julie's attention returned to her own predicament, as her assailant started steadily pumping her, to final full penetration.

Both girls had experienced anal sex on occasion, but always consensual and never from such large, hard cocks. Neither had felt so completely filled and stretched before, as the boys rested, up to the hilt in them, grinning at each other. Then instead of assaulting their poor stretched asses, they withdrew. Julie and Marina lay, recovering, as the boys gathered behind them. Some were taking new pictures of their gaping holes.

Julie was puzzled, as she was lifted off the sofa, then turned round, where two young men, stood facing each other, their erections nearly touching. Now she understood and despite some fear, was quite excited at the prospect. She got off the sofa, with a little encouragement and reached for one of them, kissing him passionately as his hands dropped to her ass and he squatted slightly. Standing on tiptoes, she reached between them to find and position his cock between her spreading thighs. He lifted her off the floor and down the length of his cock, as she hissed in approval, helping him by drawing her legs up to clamp round his back and her arms tight around his neck, still kissing him. She was a beautiful, but well built women and he grunted at the effort of trying to lift her up and drop her down on his cock. Julie couldn't remember feeling so fully penetrated. She sensed the boy behind her, let go with one arm and reached back to draw him to her. He in turn, lifted her up with his hands under her thighs, taking some of her weight and spreading her buttocks at the same time. She reached down to his six inch cock, grateful that he had gelled too and positioned him against her anus. The man pushed in easily and to the hilt after a little effort. It really hurt, but Julie sighed in ecstasy at the feeling of two cocks touching each other with only the thin rectal and vaginal walls between them. The two boys were delirious as well and quite unable to co-ordinate lifting and pumping her with both cocks. They settled for the one in her ass setting a fast pace, drilling her to the hilt, with each thrust.

Meanwhile Marina was a lot less enthusiastic, after watching the assault on Julie. Finally, two of the boys lifted her under the thighs, spread her wide and forced her onto the cock of the boy standing in front of her. She had to grip her arms and legs around the young man, to try and limit penetration. She turned round fearfully, trying to push the second away from her, but her arms were pulled away and he entered her ass roughly, to stop her struggling. She shrieked in pain and started weeping, shaking her head. The two boys took no notice and thrust into her holes as hard as they could, their breath ragged with the effort of supporting her weight. Marina kept up a constant murmured appeal,

"Please finish, please, it's so painful, please finish soon."

The boys did finish quickly, filling her with another load of sperm, as they grunted and sweated with the effort, letting her slip, slowly to the ground, still weeping.

Meanwhile, Julie was enjoying herself, more or less, though the discomfort was increasing. She had come once already, but the boys were still hammering her as hard as they could. She was resting her head back against the boy behind, sweat standing out on her flushed face. She threw herself back hard, as the first spasm of her biggest orgasm yet, passed through her. She jerked with repeated shocks, stronger still as the boys gave in and jetted into her ass and cunt. Even before they had finished, their tired arms started to lower her to the ground.

Julie had experienced anal sex a few times with Jim, when he'd been particularly good to her, but she'd barely heard of double penetration, or thought she'd ever experience it. Well she had now and she wanted it again, as she settled on the floor near her friend, still panting with the effort. Julie reached across, smiled and squeezed the other girl's arm. Marina managed a small smile before her head sank on her chest. She was done fore, Julie could see that, the rest was up to her. Just then she looked up at two more boys standing over her, fixing her with intense expressions.

She new she couldn't cope with the physical effort of another stand up DP session, so she smiled and crooked her finger at the first boy, pulling him down to lie on his back beside her. Almost before he was down, Julie straddled his groin and impaled herself on his cock easily, with her gaping puffy cunt. She quickly set up a steady grinding action, pleased to be on top and in charge, at last. It felt really good, but better when she lifted his hands to her tits, encouraging him to manhandle them. She hadn't forgotten the last boy, pulling him in front of her and sucking his already stiff cock, right down her throat. He didn't need any encouragement, so she came off him quickly, handed him a tube of gel she found on the floor and indicated over her shoulder.

"Are you waiting for a written invitation?" She said smiling.

He moved behind her with a sheepish grin, already gelling himself, she was glad to see. Julie leant forward and lifted partly off the cock below her, so he could see his target. He squatted down low and again entered her in a single thrust. This was so much easier, without the effort of trying to support herself. The boys were able to co-ordinate their thrusting and the feeling of two large, hard cocks crashing together deep in the middle of her pelvis, was delicious, she started purring with pleasure. The boy behind her grabbed her neck and pulled her head round to kiss her hard and she responded with her tongue, moaning into his mouth as his other hand started mauling her tits too. None of them could hold on for long, it felt so good and they all sagged down on the floor, as the boys grunted at full penetration, filling her holes again. As they crawled off each other, semen poured down her legs, but Julie could only ignore it as she lay on her side recovering.

Finally Julie said, "Maths was never my strong point, but I make it 10 of you little monsters to have abused us, I thought there was 11 when I came in the room? Has someone missed out on the chance of a lifetime?"

The boys turned to look behind her and started jeering,

"Come on Wilkes."

"You can't get out of it."

"England expects every man to do his duty, that includes you." Several of the boys said, into the corner.

Julie struggled up, checking Marina was recovering and seemed better, smiling and mouthing, "Well done," to her friend. Finally she saw someone she'd missed, a quiet, slightly built boy, sitting in the corner in his towel. He waited patiently for the noise to settle.

"I have been waiting for you chaps to finish your juvenile fumbling, so I could show you how a beautiful women should be treated," Wilkes said softly, to a further round of derision. He stood up to show an impressive swelling under his towel.

Julie turned back to her friend and raised a questioning eyebrow. Marina shook her head emphatically. Julie sighed to herself, a woman's work is never done. She stood up with the aid of a boy near her and walked deliberately over to Wilkes, swaying her hips. When she reached him, he lifted one hand to gently cup her right breast, smiling at it's weight and firmness. She reached under his towel, so, he wasn't slightly built everywhere. It must be nine inches, thick and very hard, as the others had been. Without a word, she removed the towel and sank to her knees, slowly sucking in as much of his length as she could, their eyes still fixed on each other. He made a slight hissing sound as she took him in, then smiled as she bobbed up and done, licking and sucking. Then she took him out and sucked each ball into her mouth in turn. When she returned to his cock, he grabbed the back of her head and came without warning, jetting down her throat as he tried to force more of his cock in her mouth, till she gagged.

Julie was disappointed, just another idle boyish boast, she thought. Then she noticed he was still rock hard, his cock shiny with saliva and semen. Without a word, he helped Julie to her feet as he searched for the right place to lay her. They walked back to the sofa and he gently pushed her face down over the arm, her feet off the ground, as he spread her thighs wide. Looking down, he considered her anus first, but it was gaping and bleeding a little, too sore for the hard fuck he was planning. Her cunt then and he positioned himself carefully, before driving most of his cock into her. Julie's head shot up and her mouth made a silent "Oh," not an idle boast then. Bracing himself, he withdrew and slammed in again and again, to full penetration. Julie made another surprised sound as he reached under her and found her clitoris, gently pinching and stroking it. His other hand found her right tit, but he didn't grip and pinch it like the others, just massaged the whole breast and stroked her sensitive nipple.

Julie found this treatment sheer bliss, no one had ever handled her so confidently, had taken charge so emphatically. They forgot everyone else in the room, as Julie gurgled in ecstasy. She came once, but Wilkes didn't miss a beat, just carried on his assault, pitilessly. Sometimes he changed to a corkscrewing motion, finding new areas to stimulate. When she had come a second time, he gently lifted her off the arm and placed her neck and shoulders on the floor, her torso lying up the side of the chair, ass in the air. It wasn't a very ladylike position, but she didn't care. The rest of the room was silent, engrossed. Marina was worried for her friend, but didn't intervene. Perhaps she was a little envious too.

Wilkes stepped over her and Separated Julie's thighs, pushing them down as wide as he could, stretching her labia apart, still glistening with semen. For a moment he positioned himself, then dropped his full weight into penetrating her. Now Julie did gasp with the pain, but there was no mercy, no response to her pleading. He pounded down into her with all his strength, again and again, on and on, with no respite. She lost all sense of time, how long it lasted. In fact he had fucked her hard for nearly 25 minutes, when he finally grunted and screwed down as hard as he could into her, releasing his come. She shuddered to a climax too, partly in relief it was all going to end. They were both streaming with sweat by now. Still neither of them said anything to each other and the room was silent.

Julie struggled to her feet, her hands resting on her knees. Then she pushed herself up, put her arm around his waist and pulled herself into his right side, whispering in his ear,

"Have you ever thought of doing this for a living, you'd make a fortune?"

"Somehow, I don't think the Careers Teacher would understand, but thanks anyway," He whispered back.

Marina came up to her friend, as she gave Wilkes a last kiss. They both left in silence for the showers, escorted by several boys. Those remaining in the room, started an anxious conversation, finally realising they had as good as gang raped the two women. In the showers, the girls slowly revived under the jets of water, as the boys cleaned them. Occasionally they had to slap away a hand, or a hopeful erection.

They returned, refreshed and still naked, to look for their dry clothes and get dressed. no-one seemed to know what to say, the boys looked guilty and sheepish; slightly pathetic, dishevelled, with shrivelled cocks.

Finally Julie broke the silence, "Well it's done and we can't change it. We shouldn't have been so stupid as to come here. That doesn't mean we wanted or expected what happened. You're like a pack of wolves, taking advantage of our mistake.