The School Fete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I repeat, if even a hint of this gets out, we are all in deep, deep shit, you know that. Can we trust you to keep silent and I mean for ever? Not a flicker of recognition if we meet, understand?"

They all muttered agreement and apologies, as they avoided eye contact, ashamed now.

Julie smiled and relented a bit, "Speaking just for myself, that was the best sex I've ever had, so not bad for beginners. Keep practicing, but not with us." She put her hand up and added quickly.

The girls moved round the room and gave each of the boys sisterly hugs and kisses, removing groping hands when necessary. Wilkes quietly slipped a piece of paper into Julie's hand, as they passed.

"Now which of you rapists is going to escort these ladies to our car? Just try and pretend you're gentlemen?" Julie asked.

Brookes and another boy smiled and stepped forward, guiding them out of the room and downstairs. They looked out of the door carefully, checking it was clear, then led them 200 yards to Marina's car, each with an arm round a girl's waist. In the main school building on the other side of the car park, the Headmaster looked down from his darkened first floor study. Julie and Marina stopped by the car and each pulled one of the boys into an embrace and kissed them on the lips quickly, before getting in and driving away. Still standing in his study the Headmaster pondered. It had been a good year, discipline and work had been first rate and most of the final year would get into an Oxbridge college. The Prefects had earned the chance to let their hair down, if not quite so drastically. The two women had seemed as if they knew how to look after themselves, so let sleeping dogs lie. It would have been interesting to have been a fly on the wall in that Sitting Room. He felt a stirring in his groin.

As the girls drove away, Julie said,

"I'm not finished yet you know, Jim's on a promise tonight."

"Won't he notice, how can I put it delicately, you're dishevelled state?"

"Oh no, he won't notice anything. I love him you know, but how different the sex is. Fifteen minutes of hard work to get him in a fit state and a four minute fumble and fuck."

Marina looked at her open mouthed at the frank remarks.

"Come on Marina, just think of those boys, like little clockwork dolls. Smile at them and bing! an instant stiffy. You have to admit, it's good for a girls morale. A glimpse of our slightly tired, plump, naked bodies and 11 instant erections.

You know I love Jim, but he is stressed at work, has money worries and the responsibility to care for us all. He is a wonderful Dad and Husband, I understand.

None of that means that the sex this afternoon wasn't stupendous, admit it?" She finished.

"Alright, alright I know, but just think of the risk. Public shame, divorce, no money," Marina replied.

"Sorry love, it was worth it to me, but we won't say any more, ever, OK?" Julie said.

Marina smiled and high fived her friend, then they fell silent.

Julie felt the paper in her hand and opened it,

"If you're at a loose end, give me a call, James Wilkes." Followed by his number.

Julie thought, What Chutzpah, from an eighteen year old schoolboy, to a thirty two year old married women. Still, as Marina arrived at her house, Julie carefully folded the paper and put it in her purse; it was an intriguing possibility.

When the car stopped, she turned to Marina and kissed her on the lips, then opened the car with a private smile on her lips. Could one become a slut in a single afternoon, she wondered?

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
col_lovercol_loverabout 8 years ago
How did I know

you would like this story Annette Bishop. I would still love to be their with Patrick and friends. Hint Hint. XXXOOO Colin

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Great school visit

I can't wait until my son has me visit for mom's weekend. xoxoxoxo Annette

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
More Stories