The School Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn’t feel the spunk pumping in, my cunt was too sore deep down and too numb inside to feel such a sensation, but the feel of his big prick pulsating inside me and his lovely little moans and grunts did the business, I wrapped my legs round him and came again in another big flood, I remember screaming out very loud as I thrashed about as best I could beneath his heavy muscular body.

After he’d gently pulled his soaking wet softening prick out of me he collapsed alongside me on the pile of nets and sacks, he kissed me tenderly, he even told me he loved me, poor sod was well gone on the emotional come down and afterglow, which was nice, I like a guy who loves you for your efforts after sex and wants a nice sensual cuddle instead of just getting up and walking away, I must admit I was feeling very contented myself, two orgasms during one fuck was a nice surprise when you’re used to being treated as nothing more than a spunk bucket by blokes. Paul usually manages to make me cum like that though I must admit, several good mind blowing sensations in a night sometimes when he’s in the mood for dirty lust as well as love.

After a while Trev and me began chatting again carrying on where we left off as we lay kissing and hugging each other. “Hell Lorri, I’m going to have problems from now on love, like keeping my hands off of you” He whispered.

“So don’t keep your hands off me then Trev, I’m available anytime you are, but we must be a bit careful love” I replied remembering Paul and his likely reaction to my screwing a bloke he didn’t like or trust over much.

“I heard Paul likes sharing you about, you know like doesn’t mind you screwing other blokes a bit kinky like” Trev whispered.

“Well you heard wrong big boy, he’d go mad if he knew about this believe me” I replied, glad of the opportunity to get that one out of the way.

“Fucking hell Lorri how do you cover it up, what if Paul feels like a fuck later, your cunt’s going to be like a fucking bucket of glue” Trev whispered with a dirty grin.

“Well then he’ll have to go without a fuck won’t he, who cares I’ve had mine he should have come with me if he wanted to put a stop to anything like this and have a bonk later” I replied, I felt shit saying that about Paul but what else could I do.

If it had been any other guy I’d have told the truth about Paul’s kink for liking me fresh from another man, oh Paul would know I’d been fucked but not who I’d been fucked by. I mean I could hardly say to Trev, ‘well it’s OK for me to get it outside the home but Paul hates your guts so he mustn’t know it was you’ could I. I would have loved to get Trev involved with Paul and me for some kinky threesomes, but I had to keep Trev secret, for the time being anyway, and hope Paul never found out who’d loosened me up for him that night.

“Tell you what else Lorri, what I’ve heard about you like” He whispered.

“What’s that lover boy” I replied.

“I heard you like it rough with more than one bloke at a time, I heard you’re a gang bang slut” Trev mumbled like a naughty schoolboy expecting a rebuff.

“Well you heard right that time then Trevor darling, like the idea do you, you know a woman being fucked rotten by a bunch of blokes one after the other” I whispered, I knew I had him on the up, I could feel it pressing against me as it began to stiffen again.

“I fucking love the idea darling, Jesus I’d love to watch you take a big slut fucking you dirty bitch” He mumbled all aroused and quiet.

“I’d love to take a big slut fucking honey, just for you darling” I replied and couldn’t help giggling at my own silly remarks, well you know me I’ll take that any day of the week when I’m in hot mode like I was that week whether Trev wanted me to or not.


“Ever watched Jenny being fucked Trev, like if she wanted to would you let her fuck with another bloke” I asked, I was feeling a bit cheeky all of a sudden and wanted a wind up session.

“Good God no, well I mean yes, I think I’d let her as long as I could be there to watch like, but she’d never do it she’s far too straight Lorri, fuck me the idea of it in my head would be grounds for divorce in her books” He muttered looking thoughtful.

I tell you what honey, Mandy and one of the guys told me some things later that night after it was all over like, poor Trevor there’s a lot he doesn’t know about his lovely little blonde wife Jenny, she’s really petite and sexy looking you know, I’d never have dreamt it of her, but I’ll tell you all about that another time.

Anyway Trev was getting hot on this idea of watching me getting it big time, he kept hinting about it as he started getting horny with me again, his cock was rock hard when I reached down and started wanking it. He began groping my tits really hard as he started talking all rough and filthy again.

“You filthy bitch Lorri, you’re every horny blokes dream, nothing but a filthy tart to use for sex” He was whispering as he slid his hand between my legs and started groping my cunt lips about and slipping his fingers in me.

“Hmm, you say the sweetest things” I mumbled half under my breath.

“Jesus fucking Christ you’re big, nothing would hurt you would girl hey, you got a cunt like a fucking great bucket of glue you dirty whore” He said as he tried to get all four fingers up me at once, I eased my leg up a bit and in they all went up to his top knuckles, only the thumb bent over stopping his whole hand going up me.

It felt so nice as he shoved his hand in and out of my numb cunt hole, I had some feeling from the added stretching he was giving my hole, I needed to feel something, I was also on just a bit of a guilt trip still as well, I needed to be hurt.

“Fuck me up the ass Trev, go on, shove this fucking great thing up my ass and make me feel it” I whispered as I really tugged roughly on his giant hard cock..

“Oh yes over you go my girl, go on slut on your belly” He ordered; I obeyed.

“Lub me Trev, use my cunt juice and lub me first or you’ll split me open” I pleaded, I knew this was going to hurt, as you know I aint expert at anal anyway and this huge thing was going to make me know I had it up me in that hole.

He helped me onto my belly and parted my legs wide open, I felt him begin to finger my cunt juice all round my ass ring, he slid his four fingers up my cunt again soaking them thoroughly and then pushed two fingers up my ass to grease it up for his cock, I quivered all over, his two fingers were just the right size, it felt so nice with them up my ass hole.

“Let’s see if you can take this then” He whispered as I felt him get between my legs and part my ass cheeks wide open with his fingers, I closed my eyes and screwed my face up as I prepared myself for this onslaught, I knew it was going to hurt like hell as it went in and until I got loosened up a bit.

He pushed a finger in my ass to loosen it a bit and prize the hole open, I felt his big fat cock helmet pressing into my ass ring, he pulled his finger out of the way and I felt the pressure of his rock hard cock forcing my ring open. Then it happened my ring popped open and his prick began to go in, it hurt, I feared my ass was going to be split beyond repair, I cried out very loudly as it started sliding in deeper, stretching the flesh, tearing the flesh, I felt something give with a huge rush of sharp sore pain, I cried out again.

“I’ll make you wish you’d never come here with me you filthy whore” He mumbled as he carried on forcing it up me regardless of my cries and lurching movements. God it was bad, if I’d known it was going to feel that bad I think I’d have said no to it, too late though, he was in me and wasn’t stopping until he’d had what he wanted from me.

I was really too dry to be ass fucked by a tool that big, I should have insisted on some jelly or something to lub me properly, the little smear of cunt juice wasn’t working very well, not just the stretching but the flesh was being folded and pinched up with his movements as he started fucking his cock in and out of my ass.

I had tears in my eyes, I was grunting and crying out with every thrust into me as he slowly fucked his prick up my now very sore ass hole, “Am I hurting you bitch, hey does this hurt you whore” He asked.

“Yes, it fucking well hurts you bastard” I whimpered, “But don’t stop Trev keep doing it if you like hurting me, I need to be punished for my bad behaviour tonight” I added, I felt the need to be punished, a real need, I was a whore, nothing but a cheating slut, I hated the idea of not being able to tell Paul everything, I love cheating on him, but have to tell him the truth afterwards or it’s not right.

“Oh yes, oh yes you filthy whore I love hurting you, I love it, I love hurting women Lorri, does that worry you, hey, I love hurting women you bitch” Trev was moaning and mumbling rather than speaking, he was near to cumming already, thank God, the tight hole he was fucking his cock into and the added kink of hurting a woman was bringing him off much quicker than before.

He was getting more and more excited and aroused as he neared his second cumming, “Yes you fucking whore bitch, and this isn’t the end of it, I’m going to get all my mates to fuck you stupid when I’ve had enough of your slut body tonight, hey how about that bitch, hey, gang rape, hey, loads of blokes fucking you wrecked cunt one after the other for hours” he was well gone on this business, to be honest my ass had relaxed and it was beginning to feel nice as his big cock slid in and out, it hurt still but a tolerable level of pain, a nice level of pain.

I began to feel very aroused by the feel of him fucking my sore ass, it was making me tingle with sexual feeling by this time, I wanted it to go on longer, but Trev was out of control, he suddenly blurted out a mouthful of filth and abuse and tensed up as he shot his load up my ass.

I felt it going in that time, a swelling sensation, a wet swelling sensation as his spunk filled the little spare room up my ass, he slid his cock out while it was still spurting and let the last few blobs drip onto my bare ass cheeks.

“Oh yes, lovely” He mumbled as he parted my ass cheeks looking up my stretched ass hole and saw his spunk begin the dribble out of me, I could feel my ass hole slowly retracting, slowly closing up after the monster cock had been forcing it open for the past 8 or 9 minutes.

I could feel the wet sensation of his cream filling the hole and oozing out as my ring tightened.

It felt fucking sore, a sharp burning pain in my ass ring, a dull aching pain deeper inside where my anal tract was stretched and bruised, probably a few little tears as well, “Hey Lorri, Jesus love sorry, you’re bleeding are you alright” Trev muttered, he was concerned now he’d cum and lost cock interest again.

“I’m OK Trev, I often bleed a bit after anal sex, God I’m sore though you big bastard” I reassured him with a grin.

“I didn’t mean all that you know, about liking hurting women and wanting to hurt you” He whispered feeling a bit embarrassed at his wild behaviour.

I rolled over onto my back, I cried out as I did so, it hurt, I really did feel quite tender and bruised up the back passage, “Yes you did mean it you pervy fucker you love hurting women, I don’t mind love, I’m all for a bit of rough stuff occasionally” I replied and pulled him down kissing him on the lips, “Especially if someone else is getting it lover, I like seeing other women being hurt as well” I whispered after I’d kissed him.

We laid on the makeshift bed for a while, hugging and kissing all contented, my ass started recovering a bit and wasn’t so sore, I was feeling all warm and lovey with him.

“Ok then big boy, do you want to” I asked.

“What Lorri, what like go back in the hall” He replied confused.

“No you silly fucker, do you want to watch me being fucked by a few of your mates” I whispered, well why not make a night of it.

“Oh Christ love yes, do you really want to Lorri, will you” He mumbled.

“You try and stop me big boy, I’m hot tonight darling, go on go and find me some nice young men, no old fogies and not more than 4, you’ve made me a bit sore you big bastard” I said with a chuckle. He kissed me and told me I was out of this world then got dressed quickly to go to the hall.

As he was leaving the door of the shed I reminded him ,”Oi big boy, make sure they’ve got rubbers with them, I don’t mind you having me bare back, you’re married and I know you, but I aint having no dirty strangers creaming me up”

When he’d gone I relaxed and waited on the makeshift bed. My cunt began to dribble again as I thought of the pleasures to come, my nipples began to stiffen I gently teased my cunt lips with my fingers………………………………..

Hey Mary, Jesus look at the time, Paul will be in any minute, can’t let him hear me talking about his event, listen I’ll phone you next week and tell you what happened later if you want to know that is, bye love, speak soon.

12