The Schoolgirl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicholas closed his eyes, and tried to focus his arousal on someone, anyone, other than Emelie. He thought of actresses, models, even ex-girlfriends, but he was unable to keep his thoughts away from Emelie for long.

Pretty soon, he began wondering what it would be like if Emelie were in the shower with him. With her long legs wrapped high around his waist, water covering every inch of her body, he would slide himself into her nice and slow, gripping her perfect ass in his hands as their slippery bodies slid together beneath the pounding water.

Nicholas began to stroke himself as he pictured making love to his beautiful student while in the shower. He tried to imagine what she would sound like when she moaned in pleasure. Her voice was always so sweet and bubbly, so innocently, yet deeply, seductive, and he wondered how it would sound in the form of a guttural scream.

He thought of how her breasts would feel pressed up against his chest, and his strokes became harder and faster. He tried to picture the look of ecstasy on her face, the sensation of her pussy gripping his cock, as she came for him, screaming his name. Nicholas began violently jerking himself as the pressure in his groin became unbearable. To witness Emelie's orgasm, to feel it around him...he couldn't imagine a more erotic sight or feeling.

With a heavy groan, Nicholas erupted with a massive, powerful orgasm that left him breathless and shaking in the cold shower.

12