All Comments on 'The Schoolgirl Ch. 05'

by ablondegoddess

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Thank you soooooo much. 5 stars.

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenover 7 years ago
Amazing

The long awaited return! I can't tell you how happy I am that you are posting again! And what a wonderful chapter. Beautifully done in detail on her first time. I love this story! And I'm so glad you got your groove back on! CANT WAIT FOR TKOL AND THE NEXT CHAPTER !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yay

thanks fo this chapeter! Cant wait for the next one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh my god!!

Ah I'm sooooo glad you released this. I had given up on seeing any other chapters from you but came back on a fluke to see if you had. Please dont keep up waiting another 12 months vefore you release another chapter I also need to know what happens to Lena and Renz. Please please please keep writting. Yet another awesome chapter if I didnt say earlier

DreadDelacroixDreadDelacroixover 7 years ago
Wonderful :)

Lovely chapter. Wish it was a little longer, but I always wish that with your stories. So glad to see you posting again. I'm never disappointed with your chapters. I'll be waiting with baited breath for more. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved the story so far.

Could we please, please, please have the next chapter? Loved the story so far but I want their story to continue.

ablondegoddessablondegoddessover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading everyone!

@Anon 12/18: Thank you for the vote!!

----

@minxxxkitten: So happy you enjoyed this chapter, and thank you so much for the support =).

----

@Anon 12/19: Thank you for reading!! xoxo

----

@Anon 12/21: Thanks for not giving up on me ;). I have no plans on waiting another year for updates -- quite the opposite in fact! Lena and Renz are next on my list...I've missed them too =).

----

@DreadDelacroix: Really? I actually had concerns that this chapter was too long...I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

----

@Anon 12/23: I'm writing as fast as I can =).

With love,

B xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

I just stumbled onto this story line, and read all five chapters last night and this morning! Wow!!! As an involuntary celibate, who teaches high school, this story touched so many nerve endings! Can't wait for the next chapter. I need to read your other stories now, too.

Thanks, from an InCel teacher

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Schoolgirl...

Wow! Suffice it to say I stumbled on this story last night at bedtime and kept me up all hours of the night until 2:30 AM. I had your story bookmarked so that I could finish it tonight. I wanted to read it this afternoon but I wanted to savor it like a desert after a grand meal. I have to say it was most assuredly a wonderful and enjoyable read both physically and mentally. You transfixed me back to my age of innocence and my first time. It was most pleasurable but nice and not seedy. Schoolgirl showed concern and honor with wholesomeness. The struggles we face with ethics and morality.

You are truly a great and gifted writer and again it's late in the morning; lol. I wish there was a way to pay you for your writing. I feel as though I'm stealing from you. If you ever plan on writing anything more please let me know? Nobokov's "Lolita" can't hold a candle to you.

Kind regards and thank you,

pongman

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It took you a year to post this chapter after the last.do we need to wait another your for the next chapter or will this remain incomplete like your other pieces

writerjabwriterjabover 7 years ago
Fabulous!

All you begging for another chapter -- write one yourself! Goddess, you tell a sweet tale! I hope Carlisle keeps his job :)

Beautifully written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where can I find a real life Mr. C!!!

I'm vicariously living out one of my oldest fantasies through your story! I had a professor in college I was hot for and Carlisle reminds me a lot of him. At first I thought it was strange you put this story in romance (still kept reading because it's very well written) but the last two chapters especially are really sweet and almost moral like an earlier commenter said. This works well as an ending, but I do hope you continue!! Love your other romance story too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poster below me

Either 1. Doesn't have a pussy 2. Is a celibate virgin 3. Can't read. Pretty sure the word hymen doesn't even appear anywhere in this story (not all women have one). Not to mention, there are a number of reasons why first time sex is painful, like general stretching or even tearing/girl clenching up due to nervousness/not enough lubrication, although that last one probably doesn't apply since this man is sexy af. I read it as her hymen (if it was even there) probably stretched or broke when she first tried fucking him, and when he takes over, the pain she's feeling INSIDE is the pain of pussy walls stretching around a cock for the first time, which can hurt like hell if you're not ready for it. I for one am sick of first time stories where everything is all rainbows and perfect once the almighty hymen breaks because it's unrealistic. First time sex is awkward, painful in MULTIPLE ways, but it can be really hot when the guy knows what he's doing, as Nicholas does. Only problem I have is Emelie's fixation on her weight, like jesus girl get it together. You know you're hot, he knows it too. Still 5* from me ~*~*Kaylee~*~

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please post soon!

I'm so happy you posted another chapter; can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please write more about this very interesting couple

Please write more about this very interesting couple. There is a lot more story to tell, and I can't wait !

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My favourite story on this site!!

Not sure if it's finished or if you will keep posting but this is such a pleasurable read.

Thanks for all your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great writing

I really enjoyed your writing, and hope you will continue this story. Thanks for the read !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

So instead of skipping a full year between updates you have now extended the time frame. I understand life is busy but if you won't complete something don't bother posting. I actually like this story and would like to know what happens with Nicholas and his job. Do people find out

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good

Well told good job.

shootchuteshootchutealmost 4 years ago
you are one of the greats

honestly, i’d rank your writing in the top five of this website

SmittenKitten5SmittenKitten5over 3 years ago

Lena and Renz is literally one of my favorite stories on this site and I’m so excited to read another one of your stories! I always love the dynamics between a girl who’s a tease but is actually pretty shy and insecure :)

kandilkandil7 months ago

Such a great series-PLEASE WRITE MORE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userablondegoddess@ablondegoddess
Welcome! I hope you enjoy my stories! ablondegoddess.tumblr.com *************************************** It has also been brought to my attention that "The Taking of Lena" is appearing on other websites. I am an amateur author, and Literotica is the *only* website w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES