The Schoolgirl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlisle suddenly roughly pushed her further into the bed by her shoulders as he arched his back, his thrusts becoming imprecise and near desperate. There was a fierce frown on his handsome face that almost suggested great pain, and Emelie met his thrusts to the best of her limited ability.

His fingertips forcefully manipulated her clit, and the vibrations on her skin quickly turned into sharp eddies of sensation. Before Emelie could fully process, she felt that explosive sensation within her again, blinding and paralyzing her with pleasure, as her body experienced orgasm for the second time under Carlisle's touch.

She screamed and wept and the delight overcame her body, far more forceful than her first climax. And almost as if a chain reaction, something within Carlisle began to rupture. With a final, demanding push, his cock surged within her to the hilt, and he shouted and howled above her as he experienced his own pleasure. He growled and cursed loudly, an animalistic roar, before a new, powerful heat erupted deep inside of her.

Carlisle collapsed on top of her, their frantic breaths and heartbeats colliding, as Emelie continued to tremble. It felt like hours that he held her beneath him, still whimpering and seizing, before finally, the world stopped spinning.

She winced as he gingerly pulled out of her, re-reminded of how sore her pussy was, but his tender kisses across her forehead seemed to erase her awareness of the lingering pain. Emelie sighed in delight as Carlisle softly stroked the skin of her arms, almost as if he were massaging her.

His hand began stroking the sides of her face, and Emelie timidly looked up at Carlisle. To her surprise, he was softly smiling down at her.

"You're beautiful, Emelie," he said.

******