All Comments on 'The Scottish Festival'

by TANSTAAFL58

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
loniganloniganalmost 6 years ago
Loving story

What a wonderful way to add excitement and fun to a committed relationship! You are a wonderful describer of bodies and sex acts; you made Emma sexy and loving.

Finally I know what a man wears under a kilt: a cock ring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not a bad quickie

If you had managed to switch from their direct narrative during the actual sex to a third person description instead, it would seem more natural. Having people narrating their own sexual performances during the height of it always stretches credibility. I'm not a grammar expert so I can only say it was readable enough for my consumption. The spelling looked okay as well.

As a quickie, there's not much else there to judge apart from saying, Good effort and keep on writing.

TANSTAAFL58TANSTAAFL58almost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you both for your comments. Anon, that's an interesting point. I will give it a try on a future story.

shmilyshmilyabout 5 years ago
Kilts

Nice and quick to the point.

Now i really want to play under a kilt.

shmilyshmilyabout 4 years ago

umm would love to play under a kilt - going to Scotland and Ireland later in the year if it's open. Maybe I'll have the opportunity!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTANSTAAFL58@TANSTAAFL58
I discovered erotic writing about a few years ago. I love it. My stories aren't great literature. They also aren't crude stroke stories. I like to think of them as thoughtful smut. I'm more interested in real people than pornstars or fashion models. Here you will find normal...