The Script Girl Fills In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready?" asked George, walking up to me. "After I yell action, Greg will come through those doors. Even though we are going to re-shoot the entrance with Greg separately, on this first cut, we're going to play out the whole scene."

"First cut?"

"Yeah, this one will take four or five, as we have multiple camera angles. I could have had a larger film crew here and done it in fewer takes, but figured you didn't want that."

"Right," I said.

"Once Greg approaches the counter, where he's trying to buy condoms, he sees you and the the rest of the scene plays out. Remember, you are never to move an inch until he finally hands you the cash. Just open the till, give change, and we'll keep your tits in frame with the action."

So descriptive, I thought. Of all the scenes we had to do, this was one of the very worst. I dreaded the upcoming classroom scene. I peeled off my robe and handed it to George, stood over the counter and arched my back, keeping my hands at my sides, fingers tapping on edge of the store counter.

"Ready when you are," I said.

A moment later, George yelled action and Greg, playing the character of Adam, barged through the doors. George moved the camera as Adam frantically searched for condoms in the aisle. He finally found them, bumbled them in his hands a bit, and then rushed up to the counter, freezing the moment he looked up, his eyes meeting my tits.

There it was again. That tingle.

Greg, playing the role of Adam well, first had his eyes bulge out, then his mouth open and he began stuttering. He bumbled yet again with the condom package, almost dropping it to the floor, popped back up to stare me in the tits again, before finally (and slowly) allowing his eyes to slowly look away from my tits, up to the ceiling. While he'd performed the scene, watching him gazing at my nipples made that tingle turn into a throbbing sensation.

"Uh... just this, ma'am," Greg said, sliding the package and a wad of mangled cash across the counter.

By this point, George had the camera panning past Greg's head, stopping at a position I assumed only had my torso and the counter in view. I picked up the package and pretended to ring it up on the till. I then opened it, shoved the cash in and grabbed some change, passing it back across the counter. Greg's eyes moved back to my torso. I then bagged the condoms and handed the package over.

"I think I need new meds," Greg said, turning and walking away.

"And... cut! Great job for the first run, guys," said George. I turned to him, wishing I could have my robe back to put on between takes. I noticed Greg was now looking at my tits again, even out of character, but then he turned to the director.

"You want to shoot from just the approach to the counter from now on, right?" he asked.

"Correct, Greg," said George. "One more run through this angle, then two more from the two o'clock position, more Hannah's side."

The thought of my tits being shot so close up to the camera wasn't thrilling to me. Thank God my face stayed out of the picture. We ran through the take one more time and Greg once again nailed all the perverted ogles and ahs, before moving to the next camera position.

"You stay there, Hannah. I need you in spot to set up the camera."

George picked up the camera - they're fairly light these days, even the ones Hollywood uses - and set up his floor balance not two feet from me, before mounting the camera. From my position, the camera would constantly be viewing the side of my right breast, angled well enough to see nipple and everything. The throbbing in my shorts quickened and I noticed a dampness there. Being so close to George, I hoped he didn't.

"Ok, Greg, just two more quick takes. You ready?"

Greg had been leaning across the counter the whole time while I stood there. If he hadn't backed up before standing up, his head may have hit my boob.

"Sure, you got it."

If Dad could see me now, standing practically stark naked on the set of a movie that will be seen by millions... my heart dropped at the thought. Power through, I thought. Power through.

Demonstrating his consistent acting skills, Greg played through the scene twice more, always making the perfect facial expressions for the fit of the scene. Most of it was perverted, I thought, yet I knew I was having a sexual reaction to it. I just couldn't explain it.

"And... cut. Green screen room is ready to go. It's across the lane."

I quickly put the robe on and followed the two across the set to the brightly lit room. It was about thirty foot square and all in neon green, even the floor. It was when I got in position and handed the robe to George that I noticed just how damp I had gotten. Several inches of moisture were soaking through my white shorts. I started pacing, when George grabbed me by the shoulder. I jumped, my left tit hitting him in the arm.

"Okay, same premise. You stand here." He pointed at a marker on the floor. "Greg will be seated on a small bleacher set, alone, with you directly in front of him. You stand for several seconds and then jump once. These pom-poms you will be holding need to rise up in frame as you make the jump. Essentially, the shot has your tits in view, but they go out of view on the jump, and just as the pom-poms comes into view, we cut to Greg's face, who will be looking like he just prematurely ejaculated."

Ridiculously graphic, but this was the joke of the scene. As Greg got situated in front of me, I noticed his eyes popping, directed at my breasts again, and the acting hadn't even started yet. Greg glanced down and caught sight of the wet spot on my shorts and his eyes bulged even wider. I so badly wanted this to be over, but then George noticed it, too.

"Oh, Hannah. It's okay. No worries. Besides, in this scene we need the shorts off. I'll be at your side filming, so your bare hip should come into view if you do the jump right. Clothing wouldn't work for the scene, anyway."

"I have to strip naked?" I protested.

"Hurry up, please" said Greg. "I have a date tonight."

Rather than arguing, I huffed and unpeeled my shorts and underwear, grateful I shaved this morning, but now Greg saw everything and I felt so exposed.

"Thank you much, Hannah," said George. "Grab the pom-poms and lets do this."

I swear when time came for me to jump, Greg didn't miss a beat. Of course, he was seated and I was standing, my tits not six inches from his nose. George kept the camera framed close up to Greg's face and my left breast. When I jumped, I perhaps tried too hard the first time, bending further than I intended. I shot off the floor and even still, I saw Greg's googly eyes following my tits the entire time. Hopefully, the camera cut that out.

"Not bad, Hannah. Greg. Let's do this once or twice more, then several times from the opposite angle."

Six times I had to subject myself to swinging my tits in the air as I jumped before the young actor. After the last take, George straightened up and walked over. "Well? What do you two think? Good enough to make the dailies?"

Greg looked up at me and then at George. The two seemed to take no mind in me being completely naked before them, or they were attempting to be polite. I knew they were enjoying this more than they let on. Greg's acting was too convincing, and George sometimes took longer than necessary framing those last shots, I thought.

"What do you think?" Greg asked, as he messed with the camera.

"I'm just glad we're almost finished," I said.

"Why?" asked George. "You're a natural?"

"A natural?" I asked, tilting my head, hands to hips. "Come on, you know they're just using me for my unnatural tits. It's embarrassing living with these." I was complaining, yet I made no move to get dressed. For some reason, I wanted this to last just a little longer. I wanted them to stare for a while, even if they were trying to keep eye contact.

"Tomorrow's classroom scene is being shot in the morning with half the crew, as you know. You gonna be okay with that?"

This was the one where many others would briefly see me naked. George promised two takes, max. If it wasn't the allure of another eighteen hundred bucks for a few minutes of work, I would have bailed in a heartbeat. Just then, Lane, the director, stormed into the green screen room. I almost jumped out of my skin (as I had nothing else), yet I managed to stay still, sucking in air as he approached.

"Hey, Hannah, I was just leaving. Thought I would stop by to see how everything was going before I left."

He, too, was attempting to be polite while I just stood there so exposed.

"We just wrapped it up," said George. "Hannah has been great. Quite a sport. You know, as many scripts as we see, where some huge tit have to fly across the screen for comedic effect, I was thinking Hannah ought to find an agent to cast her for parts like those."

I interjected. "No way, mister. This is a one-time thing."

"Well, five or six, actually, considering how many times we repeat this joke," laughed Greg, now taking a moment to gawk at me. I caught him looking at my tits, then up at my eyes, then he smiled and directed his eyes back to my tits. Jesus, why did it make me so angry, yet why was allowing it to continue?

"He's right, Hannah," said Lane, poking me on the shoulder. "You should get an agent. You'd get cast as an extra in dozens of films a year. Easy money."

"Yeah, but this one allows me not to show my face. How rare is that?"

"You'd be surprised. Most roles probably wouldn't even be topless, just in need of some big-bossomed bimbo in the background. You could play that part."

Once again, I didn't know whether to be flattered or offended, but then I noticed Lane eyeing me up and down during the pause in conversation, just like the other two had been doing.

"Well, shall you get dressed?" he asked.

"Oh, my clothes are across the lot, where we did the first shoot." Instead of reaching for the robe, I just began walking toward the exit. I figured they would follow me and I was right. It allowed for at least a couple more minutes before I had to cover myself, and if I was only doing this once, I might as well let the boys have their fun. Maybe I was beginning to ease up on the discomfort level.

The three men followed me back to the first staging area where I'd left my clothes on a chair. Just before I picked them up, I turned to face the men.

"Hey, would it be okay if I saw the dailies, too? Of what I've done?" I asked. I was interested in seeing them, but I was more interested in letting them all get one more good look at my body before I put my bra and shirt on.

If anything, this was good practice for tomorrow...

... when the genuine reality of the situation was now finally upon me.

I looked across the set. It was a classroom scene with about twenty students desks, almost all filled with the cast and extras. The teacher's desk was centered in front of a blackboard, of course. There were only two walls put up, but others could be moved around, so the set could be shot at any angle.

Greg sat in the center chair, closest to the teacher's desk. I was to stand in front of him, practically naked again, while he was seated at his desk. One camera was going to pan behind my back, around, following my tits, until the frame landed on the character of Adam.

Another few shots would be taken at different angles, but Lane assured me, they would be swift. This was the only scene with me in it where Lane was actually directing. Most of his work was with the core shots of the film. The second unit usually did "pick ups" and short scenes that didn't include the major players.

I was allowed to wear panties and this time I had the foresight to put on dark ones. The robe I wore hung to my curves and as I approached Greg on the set, I saw several of the other actors take notice. Some eyebrows were raised.

"You ready for this?" asked Greg, as I got in position. I hadn't yet taken off the robe.

"I just wish everyone didn't have to be here," I whispered. "I'm shaking. Really, Greg, I am not sure I can do this."

"You'll be fine," he responded, but then Lane interrupted with his mega-phone.

"Okay, people. Most of you probably know Hannah Puller. She's been doing a terrific job as script runner. She's also a member of the screen actors guild and came to the rescue for us. As always, we expect support and respect. Understood?"

The crowd nodded and voiced their cheers and support.

"I had no idea you were an actress," said Amanda Hitchens, the leading lady, who was seated a couple rows down.

I smiled, looked at the floor and said, "Well, I'm not, really. Just helping."

"Oh, don't be silly."

Without warning, Lane had come behind me and grabbed the sides of my robe with his hands. "Okay, Hannah, let's get right to it."

I stepped out of the robe and got in position in front of Greg. My eyes were closed hard, I dared not look at the crowd gawking at me. I certainly heard them, though. The moment I slipped out of the robe, audible gasps scattered across the set.

"Jesus Christ," muttered one voice. "She needs a stunt double for those."

"Those need bronzed," said another.

"Who the fuck is your doctor?" asked Wendy Coleson. "Give me his number."

"Sorry, Wendy," said Lane. "Home grown. Okay, everyone, places... and action!"

The camera panned behind my back. As the room stayed silent, I slowly opened my eyes. Unlike I'd imagined, the actors and actresses weren't paying any attention to me. I realized of course this was because only Adam was seeing this dream. Soon though, things would change, as his character "dreams" that everyone turns to him. One of the girls, a cheerleader, screams, "Well, aren't you going to do anything with those?"

In disbelief, the character of Adam turns to look at his classmates. He is supposedly stunned that for the first time, he isn't the only one seeing huge tits. But of course, he is, because he's hallucinating the whole thing in this scene. It is supposedly the breaking point.

Later in the film, Adam will finally cave to the girl who is after his heart, only to discover that she has a much nicer rack than he'd imagined. A happy ending for them, as well as the main characters.

When it came time for everyone to pay attention to Greg and me, it was like an explosion. Having twenty strangers ogle my naked body, realizing many of them were enjoying the view - hell, many might take this memory home for masturbation material - the entire situation sent me reeling. I tensed up to stand still and felt a moistness occurring in my panties.

I took a deep breath in and said to myself, 'Don't look, close your eyes. You can get through this.'

As I had done the previous day, I closed my eyes to stay distracted from the events occurring. The actors said their lines, Greg played his part, and on two occasions in the scene, attention was specifically drawn to my breasts by the actors. It seemed to take forever.

"And... cut!" said Lane, finally, on the sixth and final take, far more than I'd been promised it would take.

"Okay, Hannah. Great job."

The entire room exploded in applause and this time I did jump from the unexpected surprise. The praise made me smile, even if involuntarily.

"Thank you, guys," I said.

Lane walked up to me, but I noticed he wasn't carrying the robe. Neither was anyone else bringing it to me.

"Hannah," he said, arms raised. "You're all done! You did such a great job."

I smiled again and repeated my thanks. I took a breath and began to act as if I would go off to seek my robe, but Lane cut me off. First, he held up his hand to the actors in the room, drawing attention.

"You guys can go now," he said. "We're using the same set for the next scene and just need to change a few things. Snack bar in the back, as usual."

As people got out of their chairs and began meandering around, Lane stepped closer to me. I still felt awkward, but somehow with the weight of the cameras not on me, I was managing to breathe easier standing there naked.

"I am so pleased we found you. First, I want you know that you have done a terrific job. This bit actually works. The few who have seen the first cuts of these scenes have all laughed out loud. A lot!"

"You have cuts made already? More than the dailies?"

"Two with full audio and soundtrack. I don't play, I work fast, and I noticed that you have really kept up."

"Oh, thank you," I said, realizing he was complimenting me on my actual work as the script runner.

"I can tell you're both experienced and young. You're going a long way here if you keep up this work ethic. So tell me, why are you here?"

"Excuse me?" I asked, noticing he looked me up and down, clearly stopping at my tits and my pussy. He was getting an eyeful, and that was when I noticed the bulge in his jeans. I tried to look up, away from it.

"Your dream job isn't script girl. What is it? You want to be a show runner some day? A producer? I know being an actress isn't your thing."

"Screenwriter," I said. "I know, sounds cliche, but that's why I moved here."

"Really? Anything you think Albert might be interested in?"

"Uh... probably not. No tits in my scripts."

We both laughed. He enjoyed the bounce it gave and my pussy just kept getting wetter. Then, he looked me straight in the eye.

"Bring me your favorite script. I promise to give it a solid look. If I think it warrants other opinions, I will let you know."

"Really?" I asked, hopping up. "That means so much to me."

I was confident my work could insight a discussion among producers, if only they would look at it. Maybe Lane could get it there.

"There is one thing, however."

"Yes?" I asked, standing up straight. I was getting so hot. Some people looked our direction now and then, and he just kept staring at me while talking, taking my nudity all in. The whole thing had me tingling all over. Lane stepped closer to me, whispering in my ear. Shivers ran down my spine.

"I find you highly attractive. You can reject me, and I swear I will not hold it against you, but Hannah, please come to my place tonight. I can have Burt pick you up at seven."

"I can't wait that long," I whispered back. I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth.

Lane jolted up, looking me in the eye. "Say again?"

"Your office, I have to fuck you. Now. Right now. Please." I was begging. I prayed it wouldn't kill his respect for me.

Lane grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me to his side, marching us quickly to his office. We did not bother stopping for the robe. Twenty seconds later, Lane slammed the door shut behind him and I dropped to my knees.

"Give it to me," I said, firmly.

I didn't know who this new character I was playing or where she came from, but I was beginning to like her. For the first time, I didn't care at all about being naked in front of someone. It was liberating. I wanted to play, to prove I could live as free as others. My pussy was so wet.

I really liked Lane, but the thought of his cock surpassed the thought of romance by a long shot. Once he'd taken off his pants, I raced to his dick. It was already half hard and I wet my lips and quickly put in in my mouth, allowing every drop of saliva I had to soak it. I began bobbing my head, controlling the motion. Lane moaned in response.

"Oh man, you're incredible. Tell me you're single."

"Mmm-hmmm," I said, never letting his member out of my lips. My pussy throbbed harder from the stimulation and I began rubbing it.

Just then, Greg Banks barged into the office. He was rushing in, head at the floor. "Hey Lane, I gotta ask you something about... oh, hey... uh.. wait... HEY!"

Greg jumped back, shocked by the scene. Lane hadn't locked the door behind him!

"I am so sorry, Lane. I'll come back later." Greg was about to turn to leave when I pushed Lane's cock out of my mouth.