The Script Girl Fills In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, wait!" I screamed. Greg almost froze.

I looked up at Lane. "Can he watch?" Not waiting for an answer, I turned back to Greg. "Go lock the door and then come back. I want you to watch us. I want you to watch me as if you were Adam."

"Wait. What?"

"Just do as she says, man!" hollered Lane. I loved that he was playing along.

I stood up and faced Greg, my tits clearly facing him. I then slowly bent over, keeping my eyes on his. Even though I was talking to Lane, I kept them locked on Greg when I said, "Put it in me."

"This is incredible. So hot," said Greg. He then rushed to the door and locked it, shooting back to witness Lane pumping me. I was glad the door was locked, as I wasn't sure I would have the guts for a larger audience.

Lane pumped slowly at first, but quickened his pace every twenty seconds or so. My tits began to swing with the motion and soon they were practically hitting me in the face. Greg kept his eyes wide and his mouth open, perving like the bastard he portrayed in the film we were making, Fraternity Initiation. He even began rubbing his cock over his jeans, which only made me wetter.

Then it hit. Uncontrollably. Usually my orgasms - the rare times I give myself one - are slow coming on. This hit like a hurricane out of nowhere. My thighs shook and calves shivered. My tits were wobbling as I tried to settle the rush of the intense orgasm.

"You came so hard, you practically shoved me out of your pussy, Hannah. Awesome! Keep taking it. Maybe you'll cum with me next time."

Lane's dirty talk only got me instantly aroused again, and now Greg's cock was clearly hard under his pants. Lane began pumping like a locomotive, sending me rocking back and forth, almost violently.

"Cum on my ass," I screamed, just as Lane pulled out. An enormous rope of cum splattered against my shoulders, and then another on the middle of my back. The heat of the liquid sent me reeling into yet another orgasm, when more cum hit me on my ass. Beaten, I finally looked back at Greg.

"Jesus, you guys," he said. "I think you passed the initiation."