All Comments on 'The Seahorse Society Ch. 02'

by captainhappy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
captainhappycaptainhappyover 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the typos.

Reading the story I found a few typos that escaped my editing. Sorry about that. I write a wide variety of things including those submitted to this adult site. Due to the prolific nature of my written work I wind up jumping back and fourth between a variety of stories, and a other publications. This means unfortunately sometimes a proof read doesn't catch the errors and in spite of doing this a few times, the odd typo will slip past. But over all I hope that the story shared with you the reader is a good quality work that flows well and captures your imagination. Thanks for having a look. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice, but get an editor!

I don't recall seeing any typos, but there were several problems like using "weather" instead of "whether" (and vice-versa), spelling "semen" as "seamen" (shades of South Park!)", spelling "ma'am" as "mam", and several others. These distracted from what was, otherwise, an enjoyable read.

captainhappycaptainhappyover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anonymous

There were definitely some typos on top of the spelling errors you pointed out. Unfortunately I was in a bigger hurry than I should have been during the proofing. Whether Vs. Weather and Seamen vs. semen are examples of mistakes I should have easily noticed and corrected. Thanks again. I will be sure to take time to slow down in the future when proof reading. I'm very grateful to you for pointing out those rather glaring and obvious flaws. I always hate that when reading other people's stories, but I am far more self critical than I am of other authors. Much appreciated. I'll be far more vigilant in the future before anything goes through. Glad you liked the general content and story line. Cheers!

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Loved it.

A sweet simple sexy romance....more please!

captainhappycaptainhappyover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks Arrowglass!

I've got more coming. I'm working on several stories at the same time. But I'll have more for everyone as soon as I can get it there. I am envisioning either 3 or 4 parts to the tale. Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad that you've been enjoying this one. Cheers!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
This is fun

watching the progression of a caterpillar into a butterfly. Trying to figure out how the simultaneous metamorphosis of the residents of her aquarium indicates what is happening or is about to happen. Is Tawd a seahorse ALA mermaids?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous