The Seahorse Society Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think I could handle any more sex anyway Todd. That last time was amazing and intense sweetie."

He smiled.

"Well we're not done yet..." He licked her and rubbed her clit a little making her gasp and squirm.

"According to your cock we are. Why don't you come and lay down beside me Todd?"

He crawled up higher and scooped the backs of her legs forward in the crook of each arm as he hovered over her face and chest. He rubbed his soft flaccid penis between her spread crotch and mildly parted labia without any affect.

Then he kissed her and winked.

"I know we've got a little more in us both. Let's have some fun before we sleep girl?"

She giggled. "Not a chance. You're just a big ol' softie Todd. Admit it."

He kissed her again and as he did she felt him stirring a tiny bit. Faint twitches down below as he stroked and rubbed along her pussy.

He broke apart the kiss and grinned.

"There's always a chance Trish. I think we should do a little more."

She shook her head.

"Nope. You can't. I can't. We can't. We're too worn out."

"Speak for yourself Trish." He teased.

They kissed again and Todd felt a little twitch as his cock began to slowly engorge once again. Each thrust causing it to twitch and swell.

Trish felt it too and was surprised.

"Ya know, according to a scientific study, most men find it hard to get it up very soon after ejaculation Todd. It's probably not good for you."

He kissed her and then replied.

"Anyone ever tell you ya talk too much Trish?"

"Yeah, some brat did that in my living room once. A man with a death wish Todd. I might have to kick his butt!" She teasingly threatened.

"Oh yeah?"

She nodded. Todd was growing longer and stiffer as his erection slid over her wet spread folds.

"Yeah Tawwwd!"

He smiled. "What happened to you after he said that?"

She frowned. "We made love. But if you think history is going to..."

Todd's cock now pressed into her and slid deep inside of her vagina and Trish gasped in surprise that he was again erect. He started to move his hips slowly and her body responded immediately.

"You were saying?" He teased and she leered at him with her arms trapped between his wrists and her lower legs pointed upward just outside of either of his shoulders she was pinned downs and now grabbed his butt and dug her nails into either cheek making him tighter still.

"You're such a horny little brat Todd!"

He nodded with a smug look on his face.

"I know baby. I know that."

And with that he started in on her with a much more relaxed pace. They wound up making love for over an hour and Todd kept changing positions every five or ten minutes. With no sperm in his system he stayed hard and she experienced a huge range of sensations as they did things she had never encountered in her limited sexual experiences of the past.

At last he stopped and pulled out after she had climaxed several times and was exhausted beyond belief. He was still erect but figured enough was enough and they snuggled up closely much to her relief and delight and then fell asleep.

In the morning she woke up and was afraid that Todd had snuck off and left her there. But was relieved to hear sounds coming from the kitchen as she stretched and woke a bit. He came in and smiled. Then walked over to the bed and sat down beside her.

He kissed her forehead and she grinned and stared at him.

"Last night was really amazing."

He nodded and teased.

"Yeah I know Trish."

She raised an eyebrow and grinned as she stared at his boxer shorts.

"Hush Todd, I was speaking to your penis."

That had him laughing instantly and it was infectious. The two of them laughed and he tickled her a bit and then stood up.

"You gonna sleep all morning or would you like some breakfast?"

"I could eat." She offered.

He nodded.

"Well get your sexy little ass outta bed then. I'll make some eggs. How would you like yours?"

"Scrambled soft. And not a word about my mind Todd!" She warned.

He laughed.

"I wasn't going there. But it's nice to see you got your humor working for you."

She flipped him off.

"Oh my God Todd. I am so sore and tired. What the hell did you do to me?"

"Everything, and you loved it. So shut up and get up babe. I'll go fix the eggs for us."

This was the nicest morning she could remember in a very long time. They sat at her dining table in their underwear as warm sunlight streamed in through small gaps in the window blind. She was tension free and so relaxed and worn out. But also felt refreshed.

As they talked and ate the conversation turned to the society event.

"I got us a room at the Double Tree Suites by Hilton. It's a waterfront hotel off of Tampa bay. Should be a fun stay. Unless you wanna book a separate room of course."

She nodded.

"I don't know? Not sure if you've had all your shots yet Todd. Have you?"

He shrugged.

"I'm missing rabies, but how often does that ever pop up?" He growled at her and she shook her head.

"Such a nerd Todd."

"Anyway, it should be fun. We'll be there Friday and stay overnight Saturday and Sunday if you like?"

She grinned.

"I like!"

"Had a feeling you would."

They continued to eat and then went into the bathroom together and took a shower. Another first for her and definitely one of the more entertaining sexual encounters she'd had. After drying off it continued when she started to brush her teeth and Todd bent her over the sink cabinet and screwed her as she gasped and watched herself and him in the large mirror on the wall. Again an amazing experience!

She had washed off the make up and was eager to put on more, but as Todd eventually kissed her goodbye and left she knew that there was no special reason to do so. Just that it made her feel more feminine and she needed the practice.

She got out her make up and began to play with it and experiment. Todd had apparently gone quite lustfully after the look and she was eager to learn how to do a basic job at it herself. For the special stuff she'd have her friends at the salon take care of her.

Then she remembered Vincent's card with the little note scrawled on the side. Call me and let me know how it went?

She was hardly one for gossip, but for the first time in her life, sex was something she wanted to discus with a neutral second party. She needed to compliment them anyway on the great job they'd done with her hair and make up.

She dialed the number and Vincent beamed as he spoke with her excitedly.

"Oh honey, tell Vincent everything! Don't hold back girlfriend! I want to know details. How did it go? What did he think? Did you find romance? Is he a good hump? Spill it dear. Inquiring minds are a terrible thing to waste."

She giggled and told him about her date. As she spoke she didn't notice her seahorses. In the tank the orange seahorse was now a bright neon yellow colour with white bands. She would be shocked and surprised to see the beautiful metamorphosis. Things were looking up all the way around.