All Comments on 'The Second Act'

by JenLLee

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes yes!

Loved the build up of Madelyn & turning into Maddy. I'm hoping this turns into a long series of lesbian awakening!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nonsenses and mistakes

YOU ARE DEFINITELY INCOHERENT when you firstly say,at the very beginning of this story that “by no means would she ever have considered herself an unhappy woman”,then you keep repeating that “she was unhappy” or even “so unhappy”!MAKE UP YOUR MIND,was she unhappy or not?!From the way in which you described her,SHE HAD NO REASON to be “unhappy”,so YOU SHOULD STOP WRITING that she was,thus confusing your readers!

IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that “many prominent sexologists believed that most women had the potential for bi-sexuality”!THIS IS A HUGE NONSENSE!NO PROMINENT SEXOLOGIST EVER BELIEVES such BULLSHIT!THE HUGE MAJORITY OF WOMEN HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO “POTENTIAL FOR BISEXUALITY” because THEY ARE DEFINITELY HETEROSEXUALS!

Also,that if woman’s daughters “had encouraged her to live a full life”,THAT DIDN’T MEAN AT ALL that they would have approved for their mother to become a lesbian and sleep with another woman or with other women!NO,THEY WANTED FOR THEIR MOTHER TO FIND A GOOD AND DECENT MAN with whom she could live happily!And when they would have found out in the future what their mother was doing,THEY WOULD HAVE DISAPPROVED THAT ANYWAY because YOU ARE NEVER OLD ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND AN UNNATURAL THING,since THAT’S WHAT SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS ARE and DEFINITELY NOT “the ways of the modern world”!The modern world IT’S NOT AN UNNATURAL WORLD!GET REAL and GET LOST with THIS BIG CRAP!

And IT’S ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE that “it likely won't hurt as much when a woman fucks another woman” with a strap-on in her ass!What A HILARIOUS RUBBISH!On the contrary,EVERYONE KNOWS VERY WELL that when a woman fucks another woman like that,IT WILL HURT MUCH MORE than when a man fucks a woman with his cock because A WOMAN SIMPLY ISN’T PROVIDED WITH THE NATURAL EQUIPMENT AND ABILITY TO DO THAT!For a man IT’S NATURAL TO FUCK A WOMAN IN HER PUSSY OR ASS and IT’S MUCH LESS PAINFUL for that woman!When another woman fucks her WITH AN ARTIFICIAL MEAN,IT WILL ALWAYS HURT MUCH MORE!STOP WAISTING OUR TOME by writing ALL THIS RIDICULOUS SHIT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous