The Second Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenLLee
JenLLee
63 Followers

Serenity wasted no time. She grabbed Madelyn's arm and pulled her close for a hot, open-mouthed French kiss which made Maddy feel like she was about to pass out. Equally exciting was seeing Becca start to undress Rose right in front of her. There didn't seem to be any false modesty here, it was all thrilling and deviant, like nothing she had ever experienced before. She knew that her pussy was likely dripping, a fact confirmed minutes later by Serenity's probing fingers. A more restrained Madelyn would likely have objected, but that woman was nowhere in sight. The woman letting a teenaged girl finger her pussy was a cunt-crazed lezzie slut and it was - fun! The slender black girl yanked her arm and took her to a bedroom which had a dimmer switch for the lights. Serenity adjusted them to set the mood and Maddy relaxed. She got nervous again a moment later when Becca and Rose joined them in the same room. "We party as a group!" Becca chuckled. "Rose and I want to see you two make it and you can watch us for some pointers, not that we think you'll need any!" She teased.

Madelyn was just sober enough to wonder how much more kink she could possibly go along with, although she didn't protest. So far, she was enjoying the night and whether or not it was right, she was curious to see Rose's naked body. Becca's too, if truth were to be told. She had always thought the younger girl had a killer body and she only hoped sexy Serenity would find her appealing. She needn't have worried. The delectable black girl shoved her on to the bed and began kissing her like a woman starved. Nothing about this made any sense to Madelyn, she wasn't a lesbian - yet she was sure acting like one! She was kissing Serenity back with equal measure and like she'd been with girls thousands of times before. She could feel Becca and Rose watching her and then, she just didn't give a fuck! Let them watch, she was going to put on a show! She maneuvered herself so that Serenity could make her naked and she felt proud of the body she worked hard to maintain. Everyone was looking at her nudity and she was vaguely aware of their admiring comments through the buzzing in her liquor-soaked brain. Another sound reached her ears, a bit like running water. She looked down to see the black girl's short-cropped head between her thighs, lapping eagerly at her pussy. It wasn't like when Jack did it, with precision or with the intent of making her cum. Serenity was gobbling her as if her juices were a feast. Oh God, this was so fuckingsexy!

"She's fucking incredible," Becca whispered to Rose. "We picked the perfect partner for Maddy's first time with a girl, she looks like she's almost ready to come now!"

"She had good teachers," Rose whispered as she and Becca kissed and slowly undressed each other. Madelyn was taking it all in, the atmosphere and the sexual energy. She wondered who had taught the teen so well and luxuriated in the perverse pleasure of having a young girl feast on her pussy. Becca was right, for tonight at least, she was going to be a total lesbian whore!

"Eat my pussy, you black slut, eat myfucking cunt," Maddy snarled. She felt so alive and free and when her orgasm surged through her, she didn't even try to hide it from the others. She looked over and saw that Becca and Rose were in asixty-nine and knew her own experience would not be a complete one until she tried that. With a newfound bravado, she turned the tables on Serenity. She pushed the slender girl down on her back and with a confidence she didn't quite understand, took over in their lesbian match. She loved the dark nipples, the sweat-tinged skin and she wasn't apprehensive about eating a pussy. She parted Serenity's wine-red lips and burrowed deep, licking the flavors of the girl until she cried out for mercy. None was granted, for Maddy Knight had gone all in. She slurped and fingered and licked, tasting and gorging herself on wet, sweet cunt until she almost drove poor Serenity to the brink of insanity.

Beside the new couple, old friends Rose and Becca were happily slaking their own thirst for pussy. It took them a little longer to cum because both had learned the secret to prolonging their orgasms. All four smiled sheepishly when the initial round of lesbian play ended.

"So, do you want to call it a night?" Becca asked, offering Madelyn an "out" if she needed one.

"Fuck, NO!" Madelyn crowed enthusiastically. "I'm here for the night, there are a lot more things I'd like to try. It's just too bad that none of us has a cock, I'd love to be fucked right now."

"We can deal with that, right mom?" Serenity chirped up, reaching into the bureau drawer and drawing out a huge strap-on. "I've been learning how to use this, do you think you can handle a cock this size, slut?"

Madelyn gulped a bit, as the toy was larger than Jack. Still, she felt as if she was lubed enough. "Sure thing, whore," she got into the spirit of things. "Use that thing and bang the hell out of me."

"You should let her fuck your ass, too," Becca suggested. "It likely won't hurt as much when a woman does it and we can lube you up right."

Madelyn nodded, she was just relaxed enough to try it, although she never would have let Jack do that. She knew the dildo would slip right in and she ached for the new and kinky experience. When it finally did happen, Rose and Serenity worked over her pussy and ass to get her wet and ready. The oncoming climax nearly sent her through the ceiling.

They all partied until exhaustion made them stop around 4 AM. Rose made them promise to return, as she wanted a chance to play with the now-converted Maddy. "You'll get your chance," Becca said as they all got dressed and drank some much-needed coffee. "You might have to wait for a week or two, though."

"Huh? Why?"

Becca grinned evilly. "Because I've been thinking for the past few years that it would be nice to have Maddy all to myself for an evening. Now that I know how perverted she can be, I intend to make that fantasy a reality."

Madelyn said nothing as she listened to the shocking words that had emerged from Becca's lips. It wasn't going to happen. There was simply no way that she could condone this kind of behavior. It was as close to incest as possible. Having sex with Becca, who was practically a sister to the brunette, was evil and beyond anything some upstanding citizen like Madelyn Knight might consider to be moral and upright.

However - it sounded likefun...

JenLLee
JenLLee
63 Followers
12