All Comments on 'The Second Annual Women's Charity Auction'

by storytyme

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
tsawca

I had to bail early as your writing drove me nuts.

Please proofread and learn the difference between two and to and too.

Auctions are not conducted by commentators. They may be hosted by an Emcee but the auction is conducted by an Auctioneer.

It's always fun to see expected winners defeated and watch the outcomes develop. Those story lines can go in any direction. Yours provides some interesting scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great plot twist!

I thought this was very well written and I thoughroughly enjoyed the play twist at the end. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More, longer and harder

Beyond excellent. It has been years since I have read a story remotely as good as this one. And, trust me, I read a lot of porn. A lot. The twist came out of no where and was as original as any I have seen, in or out of porn.

There has to be a sequel. I am certain Jules will figure out who 'Todd' is. Why these particular 'victims', why their daughters, why varying degrees of interplay from literally nothing to orgasm torture?

Well done. Well done, indeed.

Congratulations, good luck and keep writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bullsit

Beyond brain dead totally stupid. They make tools to open locks and why is n ot the husband there to help. And Todd is still alive crap t o that too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fairly Enjoyable

A women has breasts...plural. Her legs are weak...not week! She is worn out not warn! Plus other stupid spelling mistakes on words that a grade 3 child would know how to spell. Take some pride in your stories writers...try reading the story twice, it is absolutely amazing how you will pick up on all the little errors!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Slightly disturbing

There is an element of misogyny about this story that I find disturbing.

The writer portrays anger in a way that makes me think he is working out feelings about a specific woman.

I too was irritated by the juvenile spelling and grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
writing not to bad

but to end the story without Todd being chained naked to a post while Jules works her way down his body with a whip avoiding his genitals till she has worked her way up from his toes. then handing the whip to her husband while she takes a rest. hubby takes an hour to remove all traces of his manhood after using a tourniquet to prevent him bleeding to death too quickly. The organizers of the event are dealt with by the other couples, while Todds miserable life ebbs away. Next day. His body is removed cut into several pieces which are concealed in bags in the gardens of all the perpetrators to be found by police after a tip off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous