All Comments on 'The Secret'

by APRILBLOSSUMS

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We can always laugh

When we read her Obit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beulahthebrit

Good for you girl, useless bloody men, never worried about a girl's needs, part 2 please.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

She fucked strangers without asking for their health certificate??!! Are you that stupid?? And leaving with the economic base ensured by her husband she will be down or on the street whoring asap!!! So whats your message???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fear of women's sexuality

Such fear of women's autonomony and sexual assertiveness.

So embarrassingly pathetic.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Stupid ending.

What a stupid ending. What is it with the crap endings today?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Ugh

"our once a month sex lives" - When was the last time you suggested sex? When was the last time you met your husband at the door wearing something sexy or nothing at all? When was the last time your husband suggested something a little different, and instead of saying, "Ooh, that sounds like fun!" you said, "You're a pig! That's disgusting!"

Yep, thought so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sbrooks103x said it all

Thanks sbrooks103x.

Although I do wonder how it would read if the hubbies were making 30K/year and the women had to work. They could live on 'love'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boring, what a totally boring life. I led. Never believe that money is everything. Believe me it isn't. My husband and I had married right out of college. He had a fantastic job and we had a huge home in a small rich neighborhood. We had money in the bank

The above got you the 1* I gave you, she's bored? Get a fucking job, if money isn't a problem fucking volunteer, no time for people like that or in stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"We had money in the bank, but he was hardly ever home, too busy wheeling and dealing to bother with me or pay attention to my needs."

How much you care to bet that the slut never even bothered trying talk to him about her "needs"?

Typical braindead cunt.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

Preposterous, abysmal nonsense.

no rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just a writing exercise.

OK class, write a story about how spoiled rich women might deal with their boring lives and neglectful husbands. You get extra points if it shows homosexuality in a positive light, and if at least some of the women demonstrate their strength and independence from their male dominated existence.

I hope your grade did not depend on the quality of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another black hole sprited cunt

Once a month sex, uh did she ever try to get hubby in the mood ? What a fucking self indulgent pity me joke . Why even bother writing this men are supposed to do everything we want and when they do get bored cheat and play the victim , pffft

sdc97230sdc97230over 6 years ago
This actually ends pretty well for her family

The wife runs off, when the blackmail isn't paid the husband gets the video that shows that his wife who we never saw make any effort to alert her husband to the issues in their marriage was hosting cheat parties, and if she really never looks back all he has to do is wait long enough to divorce her for abandonment.

Compare that to the plight of all the other womens' husbands, who either discover their wive are cheaters and are still stuck with them, have to divorce them and lose half the marital assets or suddenly have $50k disappear from their bank accounts with no clue about what their loving wives are doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap and ugly story. 1* for this trash

Just lame and garbage, nonsense sick cuckold story.

1* for this shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agree with others......1* for this trash.

I have to agree with others comments.....this story is horrible, ugly and full of shit!

pooky12349pooky12349over 6 years ago
Sex Parties

Damn Aprilblossom, you got slammed on this story! I guess for some people its difficult to separate fact from fantasy. I managed that because I am here to read a hot story. And this one was pretty hot. I can easily imagine really bored women getting together and having their private orgies, since they need to be fullfuled as well and since their husbands are out hauling in the money it seems to be a win win situation.

So keep writing, and remember, a writer will, for the most part write to suit himself.

Ted

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Crazy whore's club.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous