All Comments on 'The Secret Book of Spells'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
CalliciousCalliciousover 9 years ago
Interesting concept

Of course I had to feather my disbelief off to read the story! :-)

jc

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what a fun

Story, thanks

DAMSEL Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel

Is there going to be a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WONDERFUL

If I could give you a 100, I would.

It's so seldom to see something so original. Your story was a true "page turner" and I hope you continue it.

I also liked the way you mixed fact with fiction, and you can never go wrong by bringing in a clandestine government project (LOL).

Thank you very much for sharing.

Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The time I spend....

....on this forum is spent reading and searching for something new and original.

While aspects of this story were anything but new or original, the situation and story in which you couched those more familiar elements was a very pleasant surprise. There was much to enjoy and lots of new storyline. Very well presented, interesting characters, a little less sex than many in this topic, but very, very well placed in the story, well played to great effect.

I hope you'll surprise and delight again soon.....as this experience is so rare and enjoyable.....and my main reason for coming back.

And this time, we have you to thank for it. A rare, for me 5*!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
that was indeed fun

thank you for sharing your creativity and imagination with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the Best

Every once in a while, I find a story that stands out from the pack. This is one of those stories. Creative, fun, sexy. Thank you!

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
Now for something completely different...

T_T, generally I ignore the Mind-Control genre as the ones I've read too often turn out to disappointingly tedious and repetitious. Come to think of it, a good description of most porn.

Generally I like your writing style even when I do not always like the subject of your stories. I am glad to have read this one.

Imaginative and yet well structured to create believable fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Like it A LOT!

Please go on with this beautiful beginning!

Sounds like you could be on a path to a real big and beautiful story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very creative

Would love to read more. Never voted or commented before but I have to give this a 5++.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story

Nice story with solid potential. Like how things stayed on track and didn't just go full orgy. Would like to see this to further. And the whole fry the brain part an interesting twist in having that kind of abilities. 5☆s from me.

animeturtleanimeturtleover 9 years ago
Awesome story

Love the story and the concept, please keep writing and I hope for more chapters.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Thank you I hope you tell us more adventures of him and his powers. This is one of the very best I have ever read in this category.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 9 years ago
More relevent tags pls!

Could you pls add a few more tags to your story, like: mind control, mental powers, magic, Book etc. If I were to search for your story in a few years having forgotten the title, as it is I would never ever find it. The current tags are not specific enough. Thank you again, your an amazing author.

I love literotica as a website but I have 1 large bone to pick with them. Tags should be able to be applied by readers incase authors don't use them or have missed obvious ones. Even if the author had to ok the proposed tags would fill some huge gaps when searching with tags.

FyreHeartFyreHeartover 9 years ago
excellent start

Great opening story, could lead into a long series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More, please

I enjoyed the story, and I hope you write more in the series. I was glad for the restraint. The government agents weren't too horrible, violent, and terrifying. I like the curiosity and discovery phase of the story, where the protagonist is discovering his powers. I liked that the sex was mutual, and the surprise of discovering that the nurse wasn't his enemy, but that they shared some powers, knowledge, outlook and orientation. There is plenty more to explore in these ideas.

toolman1415toolman1415over 9 years ago
Great Story!

Please keep writing, your story has so many possibilities. It would make an interesting novel. Thanks for Writing something Original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pretty good

good story and im amused by all the disney references. the dragon warrior one got a chuckle out of me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
freakin hilarious

the dragon scroll part had me craking up hahaha but if your writing on literotica then you need to up your sex game, it was nice but hardly brought me to half mast lol. but your a great writer :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE

MORE PLEASE. .ALLOT MORE.

tantalisetantaliseabout 9 years ago
great story

please , please write more chapters , you could have a best selling novel on here.

BurtschoderBurtschoderover 8 years ago
i loved this one

this was great. thanks for sharing.

JofBJofBover 7 years ago

Brilliant story! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please add another installment!

chifighterchifighterover 7 years ago
more please

It was a great start but what happens now do they just stay off the radars with millions of dollars?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Would like to read more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Great story, I would love to read a sequel!

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204about 2 years ago

Extraordinarily good storytelling. I'm not a Disney fan, but I've read a lot of Lit stories and thank you for avoiding all the classic Lit clichés. Perhaps a little traditional in the locker auction genre, but nobody auctions locker contents sight unseen, however your story quickly becomes more complex to keep me here till Nurse Murphy rolls over. Thanks for writing. Now I'm going to go back and look for some of your real Halloween stories, You seem to like that genre quite a bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...