All Comments on 'The Secret Faggot'

by 16boy69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Short but revealing

Story touches on many actions and feelings than should be expanded. Good insight to realization.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Totally Unrealistic

Unrealistic story. Not at all believable. And a six inch cock is not tiny. Most porn may make it seem that way but its actually about average.

tameriustameriusabout 9 years ago

I like the theme, the discovery of being a submissive feminine gay.

But the execution of the idea isn't up to par. For instance you give the character such a complete not-knowing about himself but also a way of dressing and behaving that is about synonimous with faggot in society. Looking and acting like what you describe he could hardly have not known, either by comparing himself with media or by his peers telling him. (just remember that a few times you're almost stating that being like your guy is, is the same as being gay, and since that is not true you might get negative reactions)

Also I like the part where they meet and talk. The sexscene is short but nice too, only the lack of preparation and stretching, the lack of safety... No condom, no lube but a bit of spit, meeting a guy and funcking him in the middle of a club where also his friends are partying..., It's hard to imagine a virgin would loose his inhibitions and precautions so fast and accept the amount of pain of an almost dry deflowering.

On the part of the dominant male I only dislike that he left your guy naked on the floor of a partying club. Not just because it feels so like an asshole to me, I do get that it might be part of his game, his way to make your guy feel his higher position. But it doesn't really match up with his care and interest during the meeting, the talking and the feeling eachother up.

I do like your way of writing, describing and the idea. I hope to see your next submission!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
phony

Your writing sounds as if English is not your first language. That's totally cool but it makes your narrative sound awkward and unnatural. Read more and listen carefully to how native speakers talk, then you'll get the hang of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good little cunt

My best sex ever was as a mans little cunt serving him and being made to duck his cock before he spreads my faggot leggs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous