The Secret Life of a Corporate Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He broke the kiss and looked at her, gauging to see how ready she was to feel his cock drive into her. She looked into his eyes and said, "I want you to fuck me...please," and she almost whimpered with need that sent his brain into lustful overload.

He moved back and turned her around, unzipping his pants and freeing his raging erection from his pants. He raised her skirt again, admiring how her thigh-high stockings just made her pussy so much more fuckable. He hiked her skirt up to her waist, reveling in the sight of her asscheeks shivering and undulating inches away from his dripping cock.

He cupped his hand and brought it down on her right ass cheek. The loud smack muffled in a well insulated conference room, as well as the surprised moan that leapt from Nina's lips. He applied several more loud slaps as he grabbed her cheeks, pulling them apart, fascinated with the wetness trailing down her thighs, her brown bud literally puckering in and out, like a hungry little mouth begging for his cock. He would save that opening for another time, because at that moment he wanted to feel her pussy around his cock more than anything else in the world.

"You're such a sexy slut, aren't you little Nina? Did you wear those stockings this morning, wanting to be fucked just like this?" he whispered in her ear as he guided his cock between the folds of her slippery pussy. He found her tight hole and pushed in, gasping for a moment as she slowly opened for his cock. Had she not been as wet, it would have almost been painful. But with the constant lubrication of her pussy, he slid slowly and deeply inside, her hips pushing up against him, begging him to go in deeper.

"Oh fuck...you're filling me up so much...unnnnhhh...feels like you're splitting me in two..." Nina's stream of moans, comments and pleas made his cock twitch with lust.

He reached around, moving his hands up to cup both breasts, pumping her from behind with long slow strokes, holding his breath, trying to keep his cock under control. The first time his fingers pinched Nina's nipples, he was almost caught off-guard by the way her pussy seemed to collapse around his cock, gripping it with a pressure that almost made him cum. She cried out in pleasure, feeling the waves of her building orgasm washing over her.

"Shit, Nina, you're pussy is unbelievable..." he moaned as she leaned back, her lips seeking his as they locked in a brief tongue entangled kiss.

"Baby, I need you to fuck me really hard...I'm so close to cumming...." she panted out, lowering her left hand towards her swollen clit, trying to keep from touching, knowing how quickly that would send her over the edge.

Vijay held his breath until he became dizzy with lack of oxygen...he felt his cock soften and took the opportunity to pull out of Nina and turn her around on her back. Her soft moans let him know that she needed his cock back in her quickly, but he needed a moment to keep from blowing the minute he entered. She raised both of her legs up and held them together for a moment, almost displaying her swollen and hungry pussy for him. He grabbed both ankles and pulled them apart, bending down and lapping the wet juices in which her throbbing clit was swimming.

Her moans became louder as she bucked her hips upwards, begging for release. He couldn't take it anymore and plunged his rock hard cock back into Nina for as long as he could last. Her legs locked around him while his hands were on her hips, slamming into her until he felt his cum start to boil out of his tight balls. He hadn't been looking at her at all, but as he looked down, he saw her hands, pinching her nipples, her back arched, mouth open and eyes closed.

All of a sudden her eyes flew open, and her entire torso came up towards him in a half sit-up, and he felt her pussy start to twitch and clench around his cock. He stopped pumping, knowing he was going to blow a huge load of his hot seed deep into Nina. Her pussy milked him, a tight wave of muscles shuddering around his cock, almost cutting off his first blast of cum just long enough to add another few precious seconds of pure pleasure to his own orgasm.

"Shit, Nina...what an amazing fuck you are...." he moaned as every last drop of his cum was drained by her hungry pussy. He watched her body shake and clench to the waves of her orgasm, and heard her sucking in for air as the final waves of pleasure wash over her. As casual he was about sex, he always found it a huge turn-on to find women who could genuinely cum for their own pleasure. As they were both cleaning up, he mentioned that he is a doctor in the Midwest, and would love to hook up with her again. Nina was rummaging through her dark leather briefcase, pulling out a packet of scented wipes and a small business card.

"Well, I live in New York City, but I'm sure we'll find ways to 'run into' each other again, no?" Nina replied as she adjusted the bands of her stockings, and made sure that most of the cum Vijay had shot into her was soaked up.

He watched her delicately wipe up their sexual lubricants from her thighs and outer pussy lips, wishing he had the time to lick her completely clean. "Of course, if I had more than five minutes to make to my flight right now, I'd make sure that freshly fucked pussy was properly cleaned." he pulled her to him, taking her card from her and putting his in her pocket. A quick kiss and disarmingly charming hug later, both of them were walking out of the conference room.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Paul knew that Nina had lied to him about needing to take a conference call and disappearing for less than an hour. While she had already looked quite sexy with her hair down and her deep ruby lips, there was something about the way she walked back and sat down in the armchair next to him that made him sense that something had happened.

If he didn't know any better, he could swear she had that "freshly fucked" glow...her eyes were glazed slightly over and something about the soft pout of her lips made him ache to lean over and kiss her. As she reached over to take a sip from her now watery Manhattan, he caught her scent again, vanilla, but now with a more distinct undertone of musky sex that sent electric jolts straight from his nose to his re-engorging cock.

As if a switch had been turned in his mind, he urgently felt the need to command her to bend over and display her freshly fucked pussy to the whole lounge. His mind reeled off scene after scene of soft but firm torture and domination he would bestow upon Nina to train her to be his. For her to want to cum only for his pleasure, even with other partners aside from himself.

He felt himself shaking slightly as he allowed his feelings of domination towards Nina flow through his mind and body, sitting inches away from her.

Nina looked over at Paul, attracted to his sense of composure, and what she felt was a hidden forcefulness slowly pulling at her. She felt her resistance to keeping him at arms-length dissolve. She was tired from the wild fuck she had just had, but also hungry for more. She had an urge to tell him about her encounter, to have him want to assert his control and domination over her body and mind, not out of jealously, but out of a desire and passion to exhibit his own true sexual personality.

She couldn't look at him, for fear he would read her mind. She sat still, sipping on her drink, daydreaming.

Over the next few hours they ended up having one of the best conversations he had in a very long time. She had a way of opening up to him that completely disarmed his own reserve. They both discovered that they were avid science-fiction readers – a genre that most women would not go near with a 30-foot pole. That made her even more attractive to him (if that had been possible). Slowly their discussion drifted towards more personal topics – she asked a lot about his children and marriage. He found it reassuring he could speak with her about his love for his family.

When it came time for her to tell him something about her personal life, she became uncharacteristically shy. "No, I don't currently have a boyfriend. I haven't had one in awhile, in fact." Paul's heart nearly dropped to the floor at the thought she was secretly a lesbian. The thought must have broadcast itself on his face because she laughed and looked directly into his eyes, "and NO, I'm not a lesbian." She paused, "although I have had women as lovers before." She waited for his reaction, searching his face for any signs of disgust or judgment. Instead she was surprised at his sly smile as he said, "Well that is perfectly fine with me – you know what the top fantasy of most men is, don't you?"

He was curious for more details, but the announcement for pre-boarding interrupted them. Three hours had flown by. As they walked up to the lounge desk, the attendant stopped them for a moment. "Mr. Brighton, Ms. Lee, I have two upgrade tickets for the both of you, complements of Mr. Smith from your firm." They looked at their tickets and saw they had been upgraded to first class. While flying business was never bad, first class did have its unique comforts. They both smiled and boarded the plane.

*********************************************

Note from the Author

A really big *Thank You* to all the readers who have sent emails and left comments on all my stories. Like other writers, the feedback is so important to inspiring us to continue writing. A special thanks to Jason, the sexiest editor in the world!!

12