All Comments on 'The Secret Life of Emily'

by bethanylove

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
HighpikeHighpikeabout 6 years ago
Screen meltdown

That was crafted brilliantly. It was compelling from the start and so highly erotic and so hot that there was steam on the screen. 'Emily put her key in the door, head full of membership lists, and the secrets contained therein.' This tale has legs and a way to travel. Well done and thank you .

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsabout 6 years ago
Excellent work!

Thank you for your story.

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkabout 6 years ago

Excellent story, I'm hoping that there will be more of this!!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 6 years ago
Five Plus!

Great story with a wonderful ending. 5*s for sure!

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
5 stars

i liked the build up. emily is sweet - and sexy. hope theres more

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 6 years ago
Fucking HOT

I loved this story - the approach was excellent.

I kept checking the category ... thinking, "I know that said 'Incest/Taboo' - when is that gonna start.

Well done! 5-stars - only because can't give more than 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cliff hanger

I would be very intrested to see a sequel to this story appear

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffabout 6 years ago
nice

I enjoyed this, thank you.

Actually, the best thing I have read in weeks I Think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not possible. Should be in fantasy or header sayings totally unrealistic sex

Should go to group sex or first time section. Zero incest until the last paragraph of a three page story. Obvious you never fucked a huge dick. Even in top and with gravity no way anvrigin with no stretching just is dropped on a dick and it goes right in. Especially since his cock isn't lubed. No way a virgin would enjoy any of this at any point if this is actually a large cock. She would be bleeding and begging to stop from the get go. No way a dick any longer then 7" is going all the way in. A vagina is not an endless hole. Come one she's not on birth control? They have her fuck and asshole the first time? She goes from nervous virgin to just wanting to be a sleeve for ducks? Then the anal and her parents just all about it from the get go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part 2?

Great start! Can't wait for part 2!

sdboatersdboaterabout 6 years ago
Parents in the Club???

Going to be fun when Emily finds out her parents are part of the club.. Great story!

rodavrodavabout 6 years ago
Exciting story

This is an exciting story. Please continue for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NICE!

I do agree with one comment that this story probably shouldn't be in the Incest category. That said, I enjoyed the story and hope that you will continue it as the door has been left open. Your writing style is excellent and I think you'll go a long way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous