The Secret Lives of Goddesses 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The few times she'd tried it with her other girlfriends had been a disappointment; the pieces just didn't fit. In Jenn's case it was uncomfortable to take Diana at first, but it also felt so good... so right. When finally Diana had a little more than two thirds of herself buried tightly inside, she hit bottom. That was as deep as it would go. "Oh god. I knew I'd still like your cock," Jenn whispered.

Diana slowly drew her hips back, then buried herself inside again. "F-f-f-fuck... that feels nice," she said breathily.

"Keep going," Jenn replied.

Diana started to assume a slow rhythm, pushing herself in as far as she could, then taking herself out until just the head was buried. Eventually all of Jenn's discomfort was forgotten as her body grew used to that huge member. Sensing this in the release of tension in her thighs, Diana started to pick up her pace, pumping faster without any pause in between strokes. There was a hot, wet sensation as a generous shot of precum flooded Jenn's crease, easing the proceedings further as a deep thrust dispersed it over every buried inch and onto the insides of Jenn's thighs.

"Ohh, yes, dammit... your huge cock is amazing," she moaned. "Holy shit... that's good!" The head was tightly grinding against every surface as it travelled in and out, assaulting all of her sensitive regions.

Diana wordlessly grabbed Jenn's hips, giving herself an anchor as she started to pump herself harder, faster. Her breasts shuddered with each athletic thrust of her body. Jenn couldn't believe what she was feeling, moaning and wailing with each pass.

"Oh fuck me, oh my god make me cum!" Jenn gasped. Just as it had been years ago, she came easily from Diana's cock. With one of her legs laid over her shoulder Diana started to buck quickly, making little passes deep inside of her. She used to always finish off Jenn like that, and it looked like the case still held true as Jenn's body clenched in ecstasy. She didn't let up a single bit as Jenn shouted out her passion.

That climactic minute seemed like an eternity of elevating wails and inarticulate ramblings. Finally Diana stopped thrusting as the orgasmic pulses of her partner threatened to finish her. She pulled out, and for a moment they just stared at each other while that huge cock throbbed and swayed between them, commanding them to do more.

Jenn sat up, and while locking eyes with Diana plunged the tip into her mouth. She stroked a hand up and down the long shaft, the hardness slipping under her hand so slickly now.

Diana groaned. It felt good, in fact again she was under the threat of finishing. She didn't want that, not when for the first time in years she and a partner could both mutually enjoy real sex with her huge endowment. She realized then that despite all the things she'd tried since they parted, it was Jenn who she'd last had that with. Even though after their separation she'd grown too big for anyone she'd since met, Jenn had grown with her, had adapted for her. And so there they were having better sex than ever before; a year spent providing a developing young girl with goddess seed will do that.

"I want to fuck you more," Diana whispered. She was retracting her hips, trying to pull away from Jenn's zealous grasp, though too grateful to just wrench her stiff shaft away from her.

Jenn let go. The blonde's mighty rod swayed and bobbed as Jenn silently laid herself back. Diana slowly slid herself back inside.

"Holy shhhit," Jenn sighed. "Yes, oh god yes." She wrapped her arms around Diana's neck, bringing her close as her legs encircled her waist. The sensation of Diana piercing her post-climax had her in a state of helpless submission.

Diana pressed their lips together and they kissed passionately, messily, unable to keep it neat as a slow rhythm began. Diana was indulging herself in her partner, cherishing the moments of true lovemaking. What she had with the other girls was fun, but it just couldn't compare.

Their lips parted, though still Diana slowly pushed herself in and out of Jenn, taking her time, relishing the sight of her in such ecstasy beneath her. "Do you love my huge cock?"

"Ah... uh-huh, yes... god, yes," she moaned breathily, her cheek pressed against the bedsheets. Every inward thrust had her quivering with pleasure.

"Can anyone else do what I'm doing to you?"

"No, no, only you Diana..."

She smirked proudly, then began to buck her hips harder, faster.

"Ohhh, god...!" The increased pace had Jenn on the verge within moments, again. Her breasts were revolving in circles against her chest, so Diana roughly grabbed ahold.

"Oh yes baby, yes," Diana whispered. "I'm gonna make you cum again... and then I'm gonna give you mine. Do you want that?"

Jenn nodded, silent but for her fitful breaths.

"Where do you want it...? In your mouth?"

"Aghh, fuck yes!" Jenn wailed. She was climaxing around Diana's incredible cock again, her face contorting in utter ecstasy.

Diana then began to drive herself into her with total abandon, bringing the brunette's wails of gratification to greater heights still. She was hard as steel as the cum gathered force within her, moments from release.

The dam was breaking as Diana pulled herself out, her first rope of pearly fluid erupting into the air, only to spatter in a long thick streak from Jenn's crotch to her neck. In a daze Jenn sat up, and Diana speared herself into her open mouth, the second surge of cum already spattering against her lips as she did so.

She held Jenn's head in place, her other arm frantically pumping her shaft. Her mouth fell open as she uttered feminine gasps of sweet release. The cum was erupting out of her shuddering hardness with powerful bursts that overflowed out of Jenn's mouth, dripping down onto her pale chest. Jenn meanwhile, with eyes wide from the shock of learning the size of her output, was doing her best to swallow as much of each throbbing gush she could. There was just so, so much of her delicious addictive cum, and she wanted it all.

Those shots of seed began to decrease in volume, though still sizable amounts of it steadily spurted forth. Diana let go of her shaft, becoming still as the waves of euphoria sapped her of her will to continue. Jenn took over, stroking and milking a hand up and down her huge throbbing length as she seeked to swallow every remaining drop.

Diana began to soften in Jenn's hand. She was finally spent. Jenn let go and fell back against the bed with a sharp exhale. Diana did the same, her semi-hardness flopping against the mattress audibly.

"My god Diana. I can't believe we... wow."

"It's just like old times, babe."

Jenn shook her head. "Better than old times."

Diana lazily rolled over to face her. "Why's that?"

"Because... there's more. More of everything."

Diana noted the fresh cum that practically covered Jenn's beautiful torso and connected her half-erection to her thigh with sticky strings. In their twenties, there was definitely more of everything. In Diana's case though, that included girlfriends. "So... is this going to be a thing, again?"

"Please, can it be?" Jenn said.

Diana nodded, "yes, definitely."

She couldn't wait to invite Jenn out the night after next, and introduce her to her friends.

Chapter 13

"Are we there yet," Stacy asked. She gazed dolefully out the car window, her bottom lip slightly pouted in an immature expression of boredom.

"Almost there, sugar," said Erica. She and Audrey were in the front of her husband's luxury SUV, while the youngest of the three sat in the back. "Oh man. These downtown parking spots cost an arm and a leg."

Once the car was parked and they'd walked the block to the venue, Audrey was the first to remark on what they were getting themselves into: "Oh my. Shelley's type are certainly not my type." Indeed, outside the club a crowd of people were gathered, chatting as they smoked cigarettes. They were a leather wearing tattooed sort, and most were male.

"Oh, you'll be fine. Man, I haven't been to a place like this since the nineties," Erica said. "I used to go to all the rock shows!"

They started to make their way inside. "Entry is fifteen dollars," the door person said. "Which band are you seeing?"

"Uh... Erica? Which one is Shelley's band?" Audrey asked. The door person was pointing at a list which named the bands that would be playing that night.

"They're called Perverse Agitation, dearie."

The door person nodded and checked off three more guests for that band as they made their way inside.

Extreme metal music was playing over the PA as more of the same type they'd seen outside milled about, beers in hand. Individuals within the male dominated crowd were blatantly gawking at the trio of babes, clearly very surprised and intrigued that they were attending the underground show. Most if not all of the other women present appeared to be unenthused girlfriends.

One young lady looked like she fit right in though, with or without any boyfriend to string her along. It was Shelley of course, and Erica, Stacy and Audrey had shown up just in time to catch her band setting up for the half hour set they were about to play.

They waved to her and then headed towards the bar.

Stacy watched Shelley set up as she waited for their first round of drinks to arrive. She caught sight of someone handing equipment to Shelley, and was suddenly in a bit of a huff. "Is that...? Oh my god, it is."

"What? Who," Audrey replied. She turned to see a beautiful part-oriental girl handing Shelley her guitar. "Oh... I see."

"I thought we didn't invite Donna out."

"We didn't," Audrey said. "But apparently she's been so close to Shelley lately that she knew all about tonight, anyway."

They watched the two young ladies share a hug of 'good luck' before she strapped on her instrument. A handful of young men were already gathered in front of the stage, and they rather indiscreetly shared a couple glances with each other after witnessing that sisterly embrace between the lovely young women.

"Oh, the fan club is loving it. Two girls for the price of one," Erica said with a chuckle. Shelley's band was respected in the local scene, but they had no way of escaping the fact that they were the band with 'the awesome hot chick on guitar'. "Maybe Donna should join and play the triangle. Or cowbell."

"Yeah, or maybe she should buzz off," Audrey grumbled quietly. A tap at her shoulder caught her by surprise, and she spun around to see who else but Diana, whose presence completed their group's attendance. "Oh, hi," she said, her gaze flitting momentarily to the dark brunette that stood beside her. She stepped close and gave Diana a hug.

"Hey Audrey, hey everyone," Diana said as she made her rounds, hugging each of her companions one by one. "I'd like to introduce you to an old friend of mine." She stepped back to her place beside Jenn. "You might recognize her from last Friday."

"How could I not," Erica said. "Our server, who you know from high school. Jenny, was it?"

"Just Jenn," the newcomer replied. She observed that Erica must have been at least a decade older than the other girls, though she still looked great.

"Okay. Well, I'm Erica, pleased to meet you." She smiled graciously.

"And these are Audrey and Stacy," Diana said, waving an open hand at each. The two girls didn't try to be quite as charming, offering only a unison chirp of 'hi' as they contemptuously eyed their new competition.

Jenn was silently amazed at the truly prodigious set of breasts on Stacy, trying not to stare as she spoke: "So... are you guys fans of this sort of music?"

Audrey wrinkled her nose while Stacy just giggled. "No, not really. But you know, Diana and the rest of us are all going, so, yeah, we're here," Stacy said.

"It has its moments though. It's no Motley Crue but I'm down with it," Erica said, inadvertently dating herself.

"Hey guys," called a soft voice, barely audible from the stage where she was helping Shelley.

"Just in time for the big round of introductions! This is Donna," Diana said, stepping back as the exotic mixed girl approached and closed the distance.

"Oh, hello," said she. "And you are...?"

"Jenn."

"Right, from the restaurant! Cool. Pleased to meet you."

Jenn nodded, smiling warmly. "You too." Donna seemed like a genuinely nice girl, unlike the rest of Diana's girlfriends.

"And the girl on stage is Shelley," said Diana. "I'd introduce her to you also, but she looks a bit busy. And that is my little circle of girlfriends for you."

Not a moment after the introductions were completed a man with a shaven head, beard and many piercings got on stage. Shelley's band was about to kick off their set. "Alright fuckers. We're Perverse Agitation, and this first song is called 'Gonorrhoea Gore Gag'."

The ensuing blast nearly knocked the girls off their feet. Meanwhile, an explosion of physical activity near the stage had the audience flying off their own feet as they barrelled into each other, moshing hard.

"So, what kind of music is this anyway?" Jenn said, or rather shouted, into Diana's ear.

"It's called 'grindcore'," Diana replied with a smirk.

"Oh." Jenn blinked, staring in confusion at the band. The drummer was beating his kit faster than anything she'd ever seen or heard before, and the rest of the band were just so goddamn loud. Their vocalist's guttural grunts and belches were completely unintelligible. "Why are they playing like that?"

Diana just laughed and gave Jenn's shoulder a squeeze, then took a deep draw from her rum and coke. Feeling curious what they thought of the music, Jenn turned to look at the other girls.

Donna and Stacey were both staring blankly, their eyes glazed over as they absorbed the brain numbing wash of noise. Audrey was busily cramming a set of foam ear plugs into her head. Erica though, was bobbing her head to the music, grinning like a teenager. It seemed the eldest of the group could appreciate such extreme styles of music!

Shelley had finally let her hair out of its usual bushy ponytail, and she was banging her wavy dirty blonde locks passionately as she deftly worked her red electric guitar. Standing up there with a wide stance as the music blared and the crowd heaved, she was a rock goddess, and despite their feelings about the music the rest of the girls couldn't help but be impressed.

***

The band had finished their set and were done packing up their equipment. As Diana and the girls were leaving they ran into the vocalist of Shelley's band, who was having a well deserved cigarette.

"Goddamn Shelley, great set! Ever since you joined our band the crowds have gotten way better," he said. "And I'm not just talking about your girlfriends. Tonight ruled!"

"Oh well, I dunno. Just my womanly charms, right?" Shelley said with a giggle. She was still buzzing high from the adrenaline of their performance.

"That's totally what it is. Say, how many of you are there anyway," he said as he scanned the group. His gaze fell upon a pair of gorgeous blonde twins who were a few feet apart from Diana's group.

"Oh well there's just us seven. I don't know who those two girls are," Diana said.

"Whoa, so they came... not as friends of Shelley? Excuse me ladies. This is an opportunity I can't miss."

Shelley rolled her eyes and had a little laugh as the vocalist approached the blonde haired twins. His intent was blatant but one had to respect him for trying. "Just so you know, he'd be hitting on any one of you if I weren't in the band."

"Oh, yeah, of course," Stacy said somewhat sardonically. "Anyhoo, why don't we all get into Erica's van and go somewhere fun?"

"Hey... Are you saying you didn't have fun watching us play?"

Stacy just stuck her tongue out at Shelley, like the pigtailed little brat she was.

"So what do you guys want to do? The usual drinks... followed by 'who knows what'?" said Erica with a knowing smile. She'd missed out on the conclusions of their Friday night of fun, so she was raring to go.

"Well I guess as usual that's the plan," Diana said. "Let's show Jenn what we're all about."

Stacy and Audrey shared a look, and if none else were able to read it, let it be known that they were quietly sharing their displeasure at Diana apparently adding another girl to the group. It was just another whom they would have to share her with.

"You bet," Erica said. "Everyone follow me. Let's start it off at Jenn's work."

Chapter 14

Drinking at her workplace with anyone other than her co-workers felt strange, and it was made even stranger by doing so not only with Diana but all of her friends. Jenn had a nagging feel of annoyance at the fact that those five young women were all so familiar with Diana... her Diana. Although she had met them only hours before she already had ideas about who she liked and who rubbed her the wrong way.

Stacy was definitely an annoyance to Jenn, for reasons that were plainly obvious. It seemed so deliberate how she laughed the hardest at Diana's jokes, or always made sure she got to sit beside her. Jenn was trying her best not to think about why the girl might be so taken with her Diana, though in some dark corner of her mind she suspected that the young girl was acting out of attraction. After all, Diana had admitted to fooling around with girls in the group. Who knew which one, or even how many of them? It didn't help that Stacy was so... sexy. Ridiculously so, with her pigtails, petite body and huge bouncy tits.

Jenn didn't have as much time to talk to Shelley because she'd been so busy at the venue, but she seemed like a fine character. Donna also struck her as a very nice girl.

She had mixed feelings about Erica. She was thankful that she was so selflessly chauffeuring the group around town, and she was very pleasant, too, but that pleasantry seemed a little strained. It was the same sort of 'nice' Jenn used to address patrons at the tables she served.

Audrey actually intimidated Jenn. She was so confident and quick witted. She had a way of saying the right thing to get the right outcome, and that outcome was rarely one that didn't serve her own needs. Jenn avoided speaking to her, and Audrey made no effort for interaction in return.

Despite her misgivings about some of them, Jenn had to admit that the girls knew how to have a good time. She was laughing along with them at their jokes and they were all slowly growing drunker. It was definitely the most fun she'd had on a Wednesday night in a while.

Sadly as intoxication increased and inhibitions were lost, Jenn began to understand the true nature of the group's relationship to Diana.

"Come on Erica, really? You thought Dave was hot? You're such a horndog," Shelley said. She referred to her vocalist, whom they had last seen chasing a stunning pair of blonde twins.

"Oh yeah. There's just something about musicians, it gets me going," Erica said. "In fact if we weren't out with Diana tonight I'd have been the one making moves on him, before he even caught sight of those two blonde bimbos."

Warning! What exactly did Erica mean by 'if we weren't out with Diana'?

"Oh please," exclaimed a then much more loose lipped Donna, "you're married still! You can't be out with healthy young men."

"Ha, well... then I can be out with my girls, instead. Cheers to that," Erica said. She raised her glass, and Jenn, Diana and the others all toasted to that sentiment.

"Yeah, and cheers to Diana being better than any man anyway!" Stacy said.

Shelley was the first to agree, amidst various giggles and sounds of agreement: "Yeah... cheers to that."

Jenn was suddenly shattered. She had suspected in the back of her mind as a sort of worst-case scenario that somehow Diana had made every girl in that group her playmate, but she figured such a thing too far-fetched to be reality. Now that the liquor was flowing it was plain to see that that was precisely the case. She realized that she was the only one not raising a glass, so she meekly half raised hers, unable to to help herself from glancing sorrowfully at her Diana.