The Secret Lives of Goddesses 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
663 Followers

Diana was feeling jolly as the rest of the girls until she caught Jenn's gaze and instantly recognized the hurt that had been dealt. The beauteous blonde slowly lowered her glass, at a loss for words. Jenn's cheeks flushed deep red as the waves of heartbreak took effect.

"Um... okay, guys," she mumbled as she got to her feet. "It was great meeting you and all. I had a good time. But um... I've got an early lecture tomorrow morning, so I've got to go now."

"Aw, so soon?" said Erica.

"Yeah... Yeah, I need to go."

"Alright then. See ya," Audrey said with a smirk and dismissive wave of her hand. That girl was sharp, and she could tell exactly what Jenn was feeling... And she liked it.

Jenn smacked a pair of twenty dollar bills on the table and did a quick one-eighty, heading straight for the door.

"Guys, gimme a sec," Diana said as she got to her feet. "Let me out, Stacy."

She rushed over to catch Jenn, managing to halt her with a hand around her upper arm. "Wait, wait. Jenn, talk to me."

Jenn turned to face her. There were tears in her eyes. "What?"

"I... I don't know. I just thought we could all be friends."

"Friends!? Is that what friends are to you? Those aren't friends, those are..." Jenn stamped her foot, at a loss for words. "God! So everything we had on Monday, that was just 'friends'? Something you do with all the other girls, right?"

"Wait, no, I... No, that was special."

"Somehow I have trouble believing you." Jenn turned, catching sight of a taxi which she immediately hailed. "Goodnight, Diana."

Chapter 15

The girls were back in Erica's car, but there had been a change of plans. Suddenly Diana wasn't in the mood to party, and without her, there could be no such party. One by one the girls had caught on to her changed disposition and the boisterous laughter became a tense silence. They'd eventually decided they would call it a night due to their being 'tired', so Erica was dropping them each off at their respective homes.

Audrey was the first to be released, as her condo was deep in the prosperous downtown core. Shelley lived well out of town, but Donna agreed to let her stay the night at her place, so they were next to disembark at the university. Then there was just Diana and Stacy sharing a bench seat while Erica calmly drove on. The traffic was barely moving, so it was taking a while to make the next stop.

Diana was quietly looking out the window, trying to understand how she felt about the night's developments. She'd been sure she would succeed in having Jenn join her little harem, and had been looking forward to elevating her to a status above the others due to the history they shared and the pleasures that allowed - to add actual penetrative sex to the group's little orgies would have brought things to a fantastic new level. She'd meant for Jenn to be her second in command. Now she couldn't help but think that she'd gone about the entire thing incorrectly. She was worried that she might have ruined her chances with a good friend and perhaps even a lover. She then heard the gentle clicking of a seat belt...

"I'm cold," Stacy said as she brushed the strap away from her petite lap. In that air conditioned car she must have been, since she'd chosen to wore only a tiny pair of jean shorts and a white baby t-shirt. The shorts clung to her tightly, defining every trim curve of her young lower body, while the shirt stretched around her over-endowed chest, looking as if it were about to break from the pressure of those two flagrant bouncy melons.

"I can see that," Diana said as Stacy snuggled up against her in the middle position of the SUV's bench seat. She was eyeing the unmistakeable imprint of Stacy's hardened nipples, a pair of bold peaks that once activated would need countless layers of clothing to hide. The girl clung to Diana's slender upper arm, the soft brown hair of her pigtails tickling her shoulder.

In her state of emotional confusion Diana was reluctant to succumb to Stacy's adolescent charms... but she couldn't deny the stirring she felt, especially when with a deft twist of her torso one of Stacy's stiff nipples scraped across the bare flesh of her arm. At that touch she felt her cock awaken while her heart rate elevated.

She was the only one that night to wear some sort of dress or skirt, in fact Diana basically always dressed in such a manner as the close fitting fashions of ladies pants were far too revealing on her. Although her lovely black dress did a fine job of hiding her secret, it came at the price of easily revealing it should she lose control of herself and became aroused. In that car there were no secrets, and with a devilish little grin on her face Stacy placed a hand over Diana's cock and wrapped her fingers around the mostly flaccid shape.

It came to life the at that touch. The girl cooed softly, stroking Diana through her dress as her endowment became increasingly visible, gaining length and thickening to more than fill her hand. With every millimetre gained Diana felt her unrest disappearing, and she grew more receptive to Stacy's advances.

"Mm... look at this," the girl said. The thin material of Diana's dress easily outlined the shape of her cock as it stiffly lay against her thigh, the tip approaching her knee. "I don't think I want to go home so badly now."

Diana looked at Stacy, unsure if she should deny her or let her have her fun. On one hand they were in a moving car and she hadn't yet sorted out her feelings about Jenn... but on the other why turn down a little action? It was hard to say no when her body was already getting ready to go.

Stacy slowly raised Diana's dress, watchful for any signs of disapproval. Diana gave none, and soon the girl was gazing down at her immense erection, the majority of it exposed as it protruded out of Diana's tight under shorts and sat pressed against her leg. She bit down on her bottom lip hotly, obviously very turned on by the spectacle, and stroked a hand along the naked flesh. That unshielded touch had Diana hardening further, and throbbing readily.

With a slight chuckle of resignation Diana slipped those shorts down. For the briefest moment her cock stood on its own in the open air before Stacy snatched it up in her hands. She stroked slowly.

"Hey, what's going on," Erica said. "Are you two getting fresh back there?"

There was no reply save for a soft moan from Diana as Stacy bent forward to tuck the tip of her cock in her mouth. The girl hummed softly as she slowly ran her little hand up and down her shaft, so very glad to have it all to herself. Diana repositioned herself, pushing her huge erection into the air while her dress fell around her waist.

"Dammit guys... Don't make me pull over!"

At that warning Stacy started to go full force, hungrily sucking and tonguing at the hot head of Diana's cock, which barely fit in her mouth. With both hands she stroked her gratuitous length.

"Oooh, yeah, that's a good girlie," Diana said, getting into the mood. Stacy was getting off of the car seat to kneel before her in the tight space between Erica's driverseat and the bench seat behind. Her expansive chest was smooshed against Diana's thighs. Deviously, Diana grabbed ahold of the bratty little girl's pigtails, pulling her closer.

Stacy's neck was straining as Diana pulled. She found a creative solution to that problem: She pulled her tits out of her top and hoisted them up to sit on top of Diana's thighs, freeing up plenty of space and permitting her to move much closer.

"Ooh, yeah, that's a good little cock sucker," Diana said. She eyed the petite girl's rather incredible set. "Wrap those tits around my cock."

Stacy obediently enveloped Diana's shaft with her overgrown pillows. A couple inches plus the drooling head peaked out of the top, which she eagerly attended to with alternating laps of her tongue and hungry sucks. She drank down the precum that as always slowly trickled out.

Suddenly the door opposite of Diana's seat was roughly opened. The girls froze, startled by the sudden movement, and were relieved to see that it was Erica. In their activity they'd been too oblivious to realize she'd pulled over and parked the SUV on the side of the road. She climbed in, shutting the door behind her before any bystanders might see what was going on inside.

"Thank god for tinted windows," she muttered, grinning devilishly as she got on that bench seat and crawled towards Diana. Her tanned cleavage swayed in her low-cut top as she approached, an impressive set about the size of Jenn's though with a more mature motherly hint of sag.

Diana reached an arm out, guiding Erica closer so they could share a hot kiss. Their tongues lashed nastily as Erica smoothed a hand over the pigtailed brown hair of Stacy. The girl squeaked softly, then sighed with delight as the added addition of Erica triggered a throb and a burst of precum into her little mouth.

"My turn," Erica said. She grabbed Stacy's pigtails and pulled her back. The girl pouted and made a little whine of complaint, but relented easily enough. Erica didn't have to bend down very far to get Diana's long cock in her mouth, and it occurred to her in the back of her mind that Diana could very easily do so herself.

"Oooh, yeah," Diana moaned, her head falling back in bliss. Erica's much more experienced tongue was doing wonders to her. Stacy meanwhile started to work her tits up and down that hard shaft, squeezing them tight around it. She tilted her head, allowing her to get her tongue in to give the few uncovered inches some attention.

Diana was throbbing hard, the precum steadily dribbling out into Erica's wanting mouth. The threat of release was looming closer and closer as she and Stacy found ways to pleasure every inch of her huge cock. Stacy was getting more aggressive, nudging at Erica's chin with her cheek, pushing her out of the way. Reluctantly Erica backed up a bit, letting both she and the younger girl run their tongues all over the drooling head, caring little for how their mouths occasionally met in some sort of sloppy sidewise kiss. They had sorely missed the taste of Diana, having been excluded from the action the previous Friday, and now they were making every effort they could to make amends for that. They were utterly addicted to her, their bodies urging them on with the ancient need to ingest the seed of a goddess.

"Damn, oh my... You two are a hell of a tag-team," Diana groaned. The pressure was building in her cock, threatening to end it all with what would surely be massive surges of cum. "Are you gonna drink it down? Or are we going to make a big mess in Mr. Moore's car?"

"Oh, babe. Every drop," Erica said. As she spoke Stacy picked up the slack, dipping the head of Diana's cock as deep as she could take into her mouth and gulping hungrily.

Erica slipped a hand down between Stacy's breasts, which were by then slick with drool and precum, and grasped Diana's cock firmly. As she started to stroke Stacy let go of them, letting them pile down onto Diana's thighs once again. She too started to stroke, their hands pumping up and down the slick hardness rapidly.

"Oooh fuck... that's how you do it, yeah," Diana groaned. She writhed and purred, on the verge, the anticipation almost as pleasurable as what was to come. Erica yanked Stacy's pigtails, pulling her head back so she could share a taste of those final moments before release.

Without warning the first wave of cum came with a mighty throb, hitting their lips and tongues before spattering down onto Stacy's breasts. Diana sat forward, her body tense with the ecstasy of release. Erica and Stacy shared a moan of surprise before like sharks upon a wounded seal they were in a frenzy, desperately trying to catch and swallow every spurt of Diana's pearly ambrosia. The copious load continued to dribble down from their chins onto Stacy's chest as the dissonance of their competition misdirected some spurts, yet still they swallowed big mouthfuls of her.

Eventually the flow diminished from its initial powerful bursts to a gentle throbbing gush, which they drank down hungrily as they continued to pump Diana's shaft. Erica and Stacy had enormous appetites for her.

When finally Diana was finished she fell back against the car seat with a deep exhale. Sweat dripped from her temple as she lay there, chest heaving, grinning triumphantly at the mess on Stacy's bosom and their faces.

Erica, still hungry for more, got off that bench seat to kneel beside Stacy, whose glazed breasts she gazed down at with an obvious intent. Stacy was giggling from the high of Diana's cum as she obediently hoisted her massive globes up for Erica. In an ironic reversal of roles the eldest maternal figure of their group silently licked and slurped the thick coating from the youngest one's right breast. Stacy traced her little hand over the curve of her left, scooping up a handful and drinking it down.

After moments of this there was nothing left on Stacy but a thin coating of saliva. She and Erica turned to look at Diana, who was lazily sitting back, enjoying the spectacle.

"Well, I guess we ended up having a little fun after all," she said.

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
663 Followers