All Comments on 'The Secret Lives of Goddesses 02 Pt. 04'

by GeneraZ

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmmm.....

Yes... delicious...

I enjoyed this story and as with any good story I'm both sad and happy to see it come to a close. I'll keep it in mind to never make a well hung goddess angry at me... or should I?... Hehehe...

Thank you for the "happy ending". I look forward to your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Audrey's Fate

Given that you've already established that all the girls in Diana's circle have been prepped to be goddess mates, how about you give us one more chapter where the twins take things to the natural conclusion and start breeding Audrey.

wet_specialwet_specialabout 8 years ago
Good story, gave me blue balls tho

I was surprised that the goddesses didn't cut Audrey off.. Looks are one thing, money matters too, but a person who resorts to murder out of desperation might not be worth the time investment. I know I'd be reluctant to grant such a person immortality. On the other hand, with intellect comes virtue so I'm sure it will all work out. I can just imagine. Naughty bossy bitch getting railed like that by the way, super hot, possibly the hottest in the series. Along with Jenn's emotions and that roller coaster, that you delivered a well-constructed plot. Usually your pace is good, perhaps the scene with them in lingerie was a bit gratuitous as I really wanted get to the part where Audrey's little mafia hit would be foiled and then the goddesses would take care of it. Now about the blue balls, this was my fault because I tried to read the whole story without stopping...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneraZ@GeneraZ
I've created this account to host my amateur erotic fiction. Someday I might try writing as a profession, but I'll need to build some skills first, so for now I'm cutting my teeth on these stories. I deal almost exclusively with futanari subject matter, and my stories take p...