The Secret Lives of Goddesses 01 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica did not respond with words. Instead, she leaned in and tenderly kissed Marla's lips. Her bosom knocked her empty wine glass onto the plate of fruit with a soft clatter as she leaned in closer still, passionately offering her tongue to Marla, who accepted it with a grateful sigh.

The tropical sky was painted a brilliant spread of oranges and reds, pinks and purples as it set into the ocean. Lovingly holding themselves in each others arms, Marla and Jessica beheld the beautiful sight. Though there was still some trepidation in her heart, Jessica had made her decision. The sun was not only setting upon the conclusion of a day - soon it would also set for the conclusion of Jessica's life as a mortal human.

Chapter 20

Monday, April 10, 1995

Marla's anticipation mounted as she turned the key to her home. For her, the past week had been quietly tense. She could sense that something big was coming. It was coming, and it was going to completely change the way she and Jessica lived. She couldn't help but feel the urgency; her instincts were in play, giving her an impatience which could not be rationalized away. Because she'd woken up earlier than her late-to-rise lover for business matters she hadn't interacted with her that morning, and now that it was the evening she was damn eager to get a look at her, to see if the time had yet come.

Yet knowing whether or not the final changes had taken place was not the only reason she was so anxious. At so pivotal a point in their relationship Marla dealt with cravings for Jessica intensely, on a purely physical level. Her body hungered for her. It was as if the tables had turned, and now it was she who needed the other so desperately.

She entered the apartment and strode past her office, tossing her briefcase onto her desk, and made her way to the living room. Nope, not there. Perhaps the kitchen then? That was the next most likely place to find her.

In the kitchen she saw Jessica closing the fridge, an open carton of orange juice in her hand.

"Oh, hi Marla," she said with a bored smile.

"Hey, Jess." Marla leered at her, scanning.

"Uhm... would you prefer if I used a glass?"

"...Oh, no, go ahead. I was just... nothing."

Internally, Marla breathed a sigh. She felt a conflicting mixture of disappointment and relief. Not today. Jessica was still human, as she'd always been.

That wasn't to say that she hadn't come a long way though... no, she had come very far indeed. It had been nearly a year since the two got together, and the changes were very easy to appreciate. If Jessica was a beautiful girl the first day Marla had brought her home, now there was a breathtaking demigoddess of a woman living in her apartment. She was female perfection, if one's idea of perfection involved slender elegance contrasted to childbearing hips and huge, pert, ever-quivering jugs which had no chance whatsoever of fitting into her old school uniform.

At that point in their relationship they spent their private time dressed in scant things which they could get out of as quickly as possible. Anything more was just in the way since they were making love four, sometimes five times a day. Jessica wore a black halter top, really just a piece of stretchy cloth with laces to tie behind her neck and ribs. It clung to her immense breasts, securing them in a trouser tightening display of cleavage and spherical lushness as her nipples boldly pressed into the fabric, leaving her trim stomach and back revealed. On her hips a sheet of elegant translucent black fabric was wrapped, draping down her beautiful legs. Her orange-gold hair was tied up and out of her way.

Marla silently watched her take a last sip from that carton of juice, close it, open the fridge and place it back inside. Gazing at her naked back, she marvelled at how she could make such a mundane everyday activity look so good. Scanning downward she could see the outer hemispheres of each breast, the subtle ripple of feminine muscle as she opened and closed the fridge, the gorgeous thinning of her slender waist and swelling of her hips, then the thin material of her skirt gracing every curve of her perfect rear. If she were to untie those two sets of laces at her back, then unclasp the clip at her hip, the few clothes Jessica wore would fall to the ground...

Awakening from her lustful reverie, Marla realized that she'd already become uncomfortably aroused inside of her pantyhose. With Jessica so terribly far into her development, so ripe, she was helpless to her body's hormonal drives.

Jessica turned to Marla and was quick to notice what was pressed against her leg beneath her business clothes, long shaft and swell of the head unmistakeably outlined by the taut fabric of her skirt. She didn't hide her stare, in fact she bit down on her bottom lip hotly and smiled.

Marla's heart skipped a beat as the beauty approached, the bounce of her chest and sway of her hips provoking yet more of her lust. She'd been craving Jessica all day, and now there was only one thing to do.

They shared a brief kiss as Jessica immediately trailed a hand up and down Marla's constricted length, the tip of that fourteen inch lovemaker already too low to grasp. "Maybe you should get into something more comfortable," she purred. She was ready to go also. Her naughty touch had Marla throbbing hard.

"I think we can skip that altogether... unless by something more 'comfortable', you mean nothing at all."

Jessica giggled softly and shrugged, eliciting another tantalizing bounce. "I guess that's what I meant, sure."

Marla tossed off her jacket, then got to work on the buttons of her blouse, never breaking eye contact with Jessica, who flirtatiously licked her lips in a playful show of horniness before unzipping Marla's skirt and sliding it down. Marla tossed down her blouse and kicked away the skirt, leaving her in just her black bra and pantyhose. The left leg of those hose was dragged halfway down her thigh and tented outwards by her captive erection, already stained with hot pre.

Jessica groaned at the sight of Marla, for seeing her hugely endowed lover so instantly aroused was having the very same effect on her. She dropped to her knees, hands adoringly trailing up and down those hose-clad legs as she nudged her cheek against her twitching restricted shaft.

Gazing down at the young woman who so lovingly clung to her, Marla's pulse quickened in anticipation of yet another night of pleasures. It was getting terribly painful being so hard in those pantyhose, so she held the exposed part of her shaft with one hand, carefully pulling the wettened material off of the rest of it. Her hold prevented it from springing up and slapping Jessica in the chin once uncovered. As soon as it was free Jessica's hands joined her own, so she let go as she began to slowly stroke.

Those motions were coaxing out more of her eager pre, and Jessica just had to back up and plunge the slobbering tip into her mouth. Normally Marla had plenty of that slippery treat on tap during the moments before sex, but on that night somehow there was a good deal more -- no doubt because of the increased sex drive she was experiencing during those final days with her human lover. Jessica shut her eyes and slowly gulped down her slow and steady flow as she stroked, silently surprised and grateful for how generously she was producing it for her. Marla could only groan, her long and straight cock so absolutely rock solid. As an after thought she unclasped her bra, and it fell, bouncing off Jessica's hands on the way down.

Growing impatient, Jessica let go and backed up a bit further, putting herself in plain view. Marla watched silently as she trailed her fingertips along the vast roundness of her breasts to reach behind her neck with one hand and behind her back with the other. With a little tug at the laces the over-stretched fabric of her halter top came free of its burden with an audible 'snap', her immense globes spitting the little garment to the ground as they quivered free of their constraint.

"Oh-hoh, god," Marla groaned.

With a demure grin Jessica got to her feet and started to make her way to the bedroom, her hips swaying as she undid the clasp that held what served as a skirt on to her. Before she'd made it through the bedroom door and out of Marla's sight that fabric fluttered to the floor.

Marla was quick to follow, her shaft held steady in her hand as it throbbed and ached. Entering the bedroom she beheld Jessica getting down on all fours on the bed, her rear tilted up to display her beautiful little slit. It glistened, just asking to be stuffed.

She didn't even bother to shed her pantyhose before she kneeled behind Jessica and slowly sunk inch after inch of her length deep into her. They shared a groan of delight as she hit her deepest.

"Oooh... you feel so good inside me."

Marla leaned over her, grabbing two handfuls of that dangling bosom. She kneaded the beautiful flesh as she began to rock her hips, quick jabs that never took her far out of her hot slit. She then smoothed her hands all over every voluminous inch of those wondrous prizes, not squeezing, just admiring their shape and expanse. She continued to gently buck, eventually settling with her fingers around Jessica's nipples, which she pinched teasingly as she smushed them to her chest. Those pinches made Jessica squeal, sensitive nips hardening between Marla's thumb and forefingers.

Feeling that her body offered less resistance to her Marla let go of her breasts and slid her hands up to her hips. She assumed a more erect posture and began to lay into Jessica with proper thrusts. "Mmm, that is so perfect," Marla moaned.

"Ahh... uh-huh," Jessica replied, the act of replying a laborious act indeed as Marla steadily drove into her from behind. "God... I think you're even harder than usual!"

Marla nodded distractedly. She had to agree - her cock was so heavily engorged that it felt like she was driving a rod of hot steel into her younger lover.

Jessica fell into a clump on their bed, her rear still raised high as Marla drove in and out of her. "Ohh... yes, that feels so good! Keep going."

"Oh, darling," Marla said. "I'm just getting started." To prove her point she doubled her speed for a moment, ramming herself in and out with a well practised fury. Jessica wailed at the overwhelming sensations, but Marla slowed down before either one of them could reach the breaking point.

Jessica was reduced to a heaving pile beneath her after that. She turned her head, pressing her cheek against the bedsheets as she mumbled, "Please... do, do that again..."

"Alright. If you insist..." Marla firmed her grip on Jessica's hips and again began to savagely ram her burning length in and out her. Not wanting to be the first to climax, she put her mind somewhere distant, focusing on anything but the cum curdling pleasure of laying into her lover in such a primal fashion. She chose to detachedly admire her body from behind... the perfect hourglass of her slim figure, the firey locks that were coming undone from the tie in her hair. Her breasts were piled beneath her on the bed, as round and lovely as the day they'd met, yet so much bigger.

Jessica had the body of a woman who was on the verge of conversion to whatever being Marla was, with the benefit of beginning the process already with an extraordinarily blessed figure. The months they'd spent together had truly made her Marla's mate, and now that the end was near she needed her just as intensely as Jessica did her.

Marla was so far off that she didn't realize Jessica was cumming... not until her trance was broken by her desperately lurching forward, no longer able to withstand another thrust. Once released her rod bobbed heavily, then stood throbbing and drooling, on the verge of eruption. Marla felt like the slightest touch would be the end, the tension of pent up seed like a river behind a dam. Jessica lay on her side, some two or three feet away, gasping for breath in utter immobilization from what she just withstood.

"Oh, darling... are you alright?"

"Ho, god... yes, I'm fine, but... that was... oh my god."

Marla nodded, relieved that she didn't hurt her during her flight of fancy. On her body's insistence she inched closer, as if some magnetic force was pulling her throbbing shaft to its orange haired target. Jessica could see what was coming, so she rolled onto her back. She looked at Marla with an expectant stare; she wanted her cum.

Marla settled herself over her belly, letting her length extend across her chest. "So close," she whispered, willing herself not to erupt as she settled the head in front of Jessica's gorgeous lips.

Jessica opened up, and Marla let go. Without need for any touch the dam broke, and with a mighty throb a thick surge of cum blasted out. It was enough to overflow Jessica's mouth, and the rope spattered onto her chin and neck as with a joyful moan she swallowed before the next shot.

She sealed her lips against the head as she hoisted her breasts up and around the shaft, and the combined pumps of her bosom and sucks of her mouth urged on more massive shots. She sighed with fitful ecstasy as she gulped down burning the goddess nectar, the excess flowing down her chin and cheeks with each burst.

Wracked with intense sensations, Marla fell to her hands and knees over her as her spasms pumped more and more of her cum all over and into Jessica. "Oh my... don't stop baby, keep going," she moaned, still feeling the pressure of more to be released. Jessica nodded as she continued to drink, though Marla was showing no signs of slowing down while she was starting to feel full.

Eventually Jessica had to tear her lips away, and she turned her head to the side as she mumbled, "no more... can't." She was still holding her breasts high and proud, so Marla shifted back a few inches and took matters into her own hands: With one on her shaft she aimed her continued spurts into the pool of cum that sat within Jessica's cleavage, pumping them out with quick strokes beneath the head. Jessica giggled softly as she sat up and hugged her tits higher, optimizing them to hold the growing volume of thick cum. In amazement she watched that fleshy reservoir begin to overflow and drip thick pearly cream down her rounded beauties and onto her arms. With a girlish grin she licked her lips and looked up at Marla. "Why... why so much today? Is it ever going to stop?"

Still on her hand and knees and wracked with pleasure, Marla could only shake her head in reply as she continued to pump that night's exceptionally prodigious load onto her. Finally she let go and let her arm fall to her side, her flow slowing to smaller spurts.

Jessica let go of her breasts and inched away from Marla enough that she could fully sit up, and in doing so dumped that thick pile of goo all over herself. She looked down, awed by the glistening coat of hot fluid that she was kneeling in, which covered her from mouth to thigh and glazed her arms. It was beginning to drop off of her breasts onto the bed in thick globs. "Oh god, it's... everywhere," she moaned. She slicked her forearms around her slippery bosom, then began to massage Marla's cum into the soft flesh. "Mmm, baby..."

Marla kneeled before her, ventilating deeply as a string of cum dripped slowly onto the bed from her cock, still as hard as ever. She watched Jessica rubbing it into her breasts, and though she savoured the sight all she could do was breathe, still weak from the daze of orgasm.

When she felt her wits returning she crawled toward Jessica and kissed her creamy lips. "Okay... why don't you start up the jacuzzi. I'll replace these sheets... before it gets into the mattress."

Jessica nodded and daintily got to her feet to make her way to their bathroom, her arms supporting her breasts so their bounces wouldn't toss Marla's pearly gel onto the ground as she went.

God damn, Marla thought to herself as she slowly got off the bed. I haven't cum like that for centuries.

Chapter 21

Jessica spread the blinds upon the bathroom window, glancing outside as the combination bathtub-slash-jacuzzi filled with hot, clean water. By then the sun had almost set in the early spring sky, creating a truly splendid display of colours. The horizon was pink and streaked with clouds, while the sky above was a wonderful deep violet.

With the tub sufficiently filled she stepped one slender leg into the water, then the other. It felt great on her skin, tinglingly hot on her skin but neutral, unlike the slippery fluids that clung to her. Settling in she rested her head on the edge of the tub and closed her eyes, indulging in the warm jets of water that massaged her body clean.

At the sound of Marla entering she opened them and beheld her in the doorway, dressed in her bathrobe, her pantyhose finally discarded. They shared a gaze, and Jessica could see that even after what they had just shared, the hunger was still in her eyes.

Marla untied her robe, unbinding her cock, and now that it was free it sprung outward, still as stiff and huge as ever. Marla shrugged the robe off and approached, glancing down at her insatiable swaying member with a slight look of embarrassment.

"Wha... oh my god, Marla. You're still so hard!"

She nodded solemnly. She wasn't done yet, but from the way Jessica was lazily lying in that jacuzzi she looked like she was. She sat herself down on the edge of the tub, letting her legs get a feel for the temperature of the water. "Yes, that seems to be the case. I..." Marla hesitated a moment. "I just can't help myself right now. You are just... so... I hunger for you."

Jessica could only stare, taken aback by Marla's uncharacteristic tone.

"If I get in the water I'm afraid we'll have to do it all over again," she said as she began to slowly stroke her length, her teeth lustfully clamping down on her bottom lip as she admired Jessica's ripened form. "Could you handle that?"

Instead of replying Jessica made her way over to Marla's side of the tub. She got up onto her knees, hot water dripping off her as she emerged from the roiling water, and took Marla's throbbing ever-hard cock in her hand. Without even glancing up at her she dutifully plunged the end of it into her mouth and began tonguing with a renewed enthusiasm.

Marla let go of her cock and leaned back, giving Jessica free reign. "Oh...! Ohhh, darling. I'll take that as a yes."

Jessica continued to stroke and suck, her hunger returning all over again. Those motions had Marla returning from hard to 'rod of hot steel' in a matter of seconds. As she'd warned she wanted to sink it back inside of her, right there in the tub.

She started to slide herself into the water, so Jessica let go and backed away to make room. Marla plunged herself down until the bubbling water covered her to the tops of her breasts.

Jessica rose to her feet, pure hot drops of bathwater spilling off of her twice blessed figure as she stood over Marla. Slowly she lowered herself, shutting her eyes and moaning blissfully as again that long and straight hardness slid up into and stretched her. She lightly placed her hands on Marla's shoulders as she accepted inch after inch. As always there was more length to offer but she was fully packed.

"Ohhh... Magnificent, wonderful, my gorgeous little goddess," Marla groaned. She throbbed with fitful anticipation inside her tight warmth.

Eyes still shut, Jessica felt a wave of heat wash over her, so hot that in comparison the bath water seemed lukewarm. It was a pleasant, tingly fuzz that slowly dissipated, an unfamiliar sensation to her.

She opened her eyes. The walls of Marla's apartment were gone. The deep violet sky was all around them, and the light of the bathroom was replaced with the soft white glow of the full moon and twinkling stars. The air was now hot and humid, and what was once a roiling jacuzzi was now the placid clear waters of Marla's pond... The pond from her dreams. "What...?"