The Secret Lives of Goddesses 01 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd seen that situation before, but from a different vantage point. She had grown to be the physically advanced version of herself she'd watched take Marla in her dreams a year prior, and that scenario was finally, truly playing out.

It was such a shock to suddenly be somewhere else, a place that surely didn't actually exist, but at that moment there was only one thing do. She rose, sliding up Marla's length, then lowered herself... down, down... down! Until their bodies met, with a soft thud! For the first time she had taken every inch of Marla, and though as always it seemed wonderfully huge, it didn't hurt a bit. It felt perfect.

Marla beamed at her, seeing the shock on her face. "Well, that's different isn't it? Don't just sit there. Do it again."

Jessica rose, quicker now, and dropped back down slowly, counting every inch her body accepted until her rear thudded against Marla's thighs. God, that felt amazing!

"Oh god Marla, god," she whispered. "I feel like I was made for this."

"Yes, darling... you are now. You truly have become my match."

Jessica continued to raise and lower herself, as if to prove that statement. Beneath the cool water she was slowly and steadily drawing Marla's entire length out until just the head lay buried, only to slide back down until hilted, again and again. The way they used to make love seemed worthless in comparison to that deep penetration, that integration.

She started to quicken her pace, bouncing up and down on Marla's hips. In doing so she remained close enough that Marla could take one of her nipples in her mouth, which she did with greedy sucks and flicks of her tongue. Each time she descended Marla's cock the other breast slapped the surface of the water, and it was the only sound to be heard in that silent forest until Marla groaned deeply, the tension of what would soon be another dose of seed announcing its arrival.

She gripped Jessica's hips firmly and began to return those movements, pulling herself out as Jessica rose, plunging upwards as she descended. Their combined efforts had her full shaft steadily pumping into her faster.

"Yes, oh god yes," Jessica wailed as the throes of climax opened up to her again. She thrashed up and down Marla's shaft madly, though her movements became forced as her body stiffened. As the immobilizing effect of her orgasm took hold she tensely wrapped her arms around Marla's neck and let the waves of pleasure overcome her.

Marla dutifully continued to thrust herself into her love, hips repeatedly bashing into her plush rear. Finally she could hold it in no longer, and with one last push she buried herself deep. Her seed boiled out, bathing Jessica's velvet insides with smooth heat.

Blackness started to creep into Jessica's vision, her peripherals turning to fuzz and darkness. Sound was drowned out by a ringing in her ears. She could still smell Marla's distinct floral warmth, and she could feel that majestic pillar emptying itself into her with mighty shudders, but there was nothing else.

In that blackness Jessica was suddenly overtaken by drowsiness, as if tranquilized. She laid her head on Marla's shoulder and fell asleep.

Chapter 21

She awoke to the feeling of warm sunlight on her naked skin. She was lying on a patch of grass, still nude, her skin dried by those golden rays. It must have been early morning, for the sun was slowly rising over the land.

She sat up to survey her surroundings. Behind her lay the forest, and through an opening in the shrubs she could see the sparkle of water; Marla's pond, surely. Dead ahead of her she could see that she sat a few meters from the edge of a rocky cliff, some four or five storeys high. To her left and right the dense forest enclosed the area. It was a vantage a point, cleared of all but soft grass for the purpose of viewing the land below.

Marla was nowhere to be found. Jessica got to her feet and made her way back into the forest, peeking in to the lovely grotto of the pond. No sign of her there.

It was an unfamiliar place and she never particularly liked forests. Marla would surely never abandon her, but if she were to stray too far she could easily get lost. She returned to the spot where she had awoke, awaiting her lover's return.

She took the chance to examine the unfamiliar scene below. It was a place of green grasses and jagged grey rocks. By then the sun had risen high enough to colour the sky a brilliantly deep blue. Fluffy clouds serenely floated by, carried by the gentle breeze. There were buildings sparsely scattered, though they were not of any modern variety. They were elegant affairs, built of white stone levels and columns, marble perhaps. Some were small, while others had multiple floors and were spectacular works of architecture. At the centre of that cluster of buildings lay a pyramid, also made of white marble. It dwarfed the other buildings. Its tip was capped with gold, gleaming brightly in the morning light.

It appeared the way the ancient ruins of today must have once looked, before they were eroded by the elements and abused by future generations. Like modern ruins though, it was completely devoid of people. Whoever had built and cared for the place was gone.

Turning back toward the forest, Jessica cupped her hands to her mouth and called: "Marla? Marla, are you there?"

Yes, I'm here.

"What... where," Jessica whispered. "...I can hear you in my head. Why aren't you here?"

This is no place for me. What you are seeing is only for you.

"How..." Jessica gazed down at the lonely scene below. "Where are we?"

An ancient place without a name.

"The place of your ancestors."

Yes, indeed. They're your ancestors now, also.

Jessica had to pause thoughtfully at that. "Shouldn't it be underwater?"

Oh, it will be soon enough.

"So is that why everyone is gone? This place is about to be destroyed."

Yes.

"How sad..."

There was a tremor in the ground beneath, a minor quaking that made the taller blades of grass sway. Jessica steadied herself until it subsided.

"It's happening already, isn't it."

It's about to. Look far, to your right. On the horizon, there's the sea.

Jessica squinted hard. "Yes, I see it. And ships... they're sailing away from here."

Yes. Some left for safer lands long ago. They'll be the survivors. The stubborn majority stayed until now. They will perish out on the water...

Jessica nodded her head slowly. She felt sadness and a sort of kinship for whoever was in those boats. If only she could see them...

There was another tremor, a much more violent one that shook the branches on the trees and knocked Jessica back onto the grass. It persisted for several seconds.

It's beginning. You must leave now...

Chapter 22

Jessica opened her eyes. She was lying on her and Marla's bed, and it was dark outside. She felt terribly drowsy, as she did after any nap.

"Marla...? Are you there?"

Marla made her way into the room, dressed in a bra and pyjama pants. She flicked on their bedside lamp. "I'm here darling. How do you feel?"

"I'm okay... just, drowsy. I hate waking up from naps." Jessica sat up, blinking her puffy eyes. Marla was sitting down on the bed, looking at her intently.

"Did the hot tub really happen, or was it just a dream?"

Marla laughed softly, "oh darling, it happened alright. You were amazing."

"Oh. And... the pond? That cliff?"

"Hmm...?" Marla tilted her head, looking like she didn't have the slightest clue what Jessica was talking about. "I think that, you must have dreamt."

"Oh, okay. What time is it?"

"Eleven pm." Marla snuggled up against her, still staring at her intently... studying her.

"Okay, I wasn't asleep that long."

"Well, actually darling... It's eleven pm, the next day. You've been asleep for over twenty four hours."

Jessica's jaw dropped. "No," she whispered. Her drowsiness was fading, allowing her senses to awaken. She looked around their familiar bedroom, and realized that her vision was incredibly sharp. As her brain geared up into waking capacity she found that her thoughts raced by with a newfound precision and order.

Marla could see realization dawning on Jessica's face, and she smiled slowly.

"Marla... it's happened, hasn't it."

"Yes, darling." She tenderly stroked her cheek. "You and I. ...We are the same kind, now."

"We... I... I'm like you."

"Yes. Strong. Smart. Eternal youth is yours."

"Oh my god," she whispered.

"There's more than just that, though."

"What," Jessica breathed, even quieter now. A single tear streaked down her cheek, expressing neither joy nor sorrow, yet also a tumbling mixture of both.

"You are bearing my child."

~ FIN ~