The Secret of My Sluttiness Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers

They thought they were hired for one weeks work, but they were about to become permanent fixtures in my own little harem—at least until I decide I've had enough of them and move on to others. Then I might sell them. Or, like in "The Story of O" maybe I will just have her kill herself. After all, at that point, since I am getting rid of them, who cares?

Could I really be that heartless? Somehow I doubt it. I am sure I could sell them though—after all turn about is fair play.

One by one I brought each of the women out of their rooms. I had them bound and gagged in the soundproofed rooms once I had them all as a precaution. As I brought each of them out of the room I extended to them the same treatment that they had given me.

I had them bound in the pillory and then proceeded to mark each of them with several stripes across the buttocks. I, however, really loved hearing them beg for mercy so I did not gag them--not yet anyhow. After I had then begging and pleading I put the very coarse handle of my whip up them ass and proceeded to fuck them deeply with it. I wanted to see who would beg, who would be turned on, who would cum from it and who I wanted to torture the worst.

It was then, after they had been sufficiently warmed up, that I revealed to them the unusual side effects of the drug that had been used on me. I loved the look of both lust and fear in their eyes as they realized both the fact I had two huge cocks and the fact that both their pussy and ass were currently exposed to me and they could do nothing to stop whatever I wanted.

With cocks as big as both of mine I had to take my time and get them somewhat used to them, but once both were in and in deep I loved fucked them hard and fast. Some whores got it in the ass and pussy simultaneously, some got both in the pussy and some got both in the ass. I was out for vengeance and I made sure I got it well.

My sincerest thanks to whomever invented soundproofing. When I took all the women noone outside the room could hear what was happening, so they had no idea of the shock that they were in for. The 1st time a woman realizes her man has two cocks is a time that can only be done once with a partner and there is no sense in ruining the surprise.

Now just because I wanted vengeance doesn't mean I would not allow the women to cum, just that I wanted them to cum when and where I told them. It should be reiterated that I am switch. One of my favorite things to do sexually is also a very submissive position: I like a woman to sit on my face and let me eat her out. Doing so, however, would give her an upper hand I could not allow. She could cut off my air supply and I would die. It would lead to her own death eventually though because the rest of them were also in soundproofed rooms and equally restrained.

I had, in my previous incarnation as a slut, been with each of these sluts. I have always wanted to do some things with them but none of them were able to handle what I wanted at the time. Restraining them does have its advantages.

Black women have always turned me on immensely. Like any normal male I had heard that black women were better at all things sexual then white women. That isn't true, but I had heard it. I'd also heard that black women taste different from white women or Asian women et cetera. That, of course is true—all women taste different from each other depending on too many factors to mention, the least of which is their diet.

I couldn't help wanting to eat these women out. After all, if a normal woman is tasty how much better must a professional be since she works to be the best at what she does to earn her living? I was about to find out.

One of the women I'd lusted after was a sultry looking Amazon with the most perfect set of legs ever to placed on a female body. She was just a tad under 6' tall, had 48DD breasts, nipples the size of dimes and the tastiest looking mocha colored skin. I couldn't wait to have my way with her.

But aside from that, what really attracted me to her was not physical, it was more ethereal. It was the way she looked at you in lust like she wanted to eat you up and beg for more, like being a slut to you was all she wanted out of life, like being fucked in the mouth, pussy, tits and ass was what she was meant for. It was as if she lived for sex and would die without having it and having it often, whether she was with a man, woman or group did not matter, just that she had sex did.

When I first saw her she was licking her lips like she could see through my pants at the two cocks below the material and she wanted them badly. I was going to give her that fondest wish, but first I was going to have some fun teasing her.

I strapped this lovely, naked slut to the bed in a spread-eagle position on her back. I told her that I did not wish her to know what was coming so I blindfolded her and put earplugs in. I tested to make sure she could neither see nor hear. This was accomplished by something I set up after restraining her. I took out a red-hot branding iron and held it before her face. If she could see this, or hear the iron sizzling, she would jump and move around, try to escape, immediately. She did neither though.

Starting at her feet and moving ever so slowly up her body I took a feather duster and tickled her everywhere. No part of her body was immune to its touch. I watched as she first laughed and giggled at its touch, but that quickly changed to thrusting motions and her begging for release. The great thing about a feather duster, not only is it cheap and easy to procure, but it can cause the same responses to its touch that an orgasm does. In point of fact, you can be tickled to orgasm. I watched as she began to realize that fact. I watched as she approached orgasm, then I stopped. I did not allow her release—that I was saving for my tongue!

Now I wanted to do this right so when she was all nice and hot and bothered I cooled her down with a nice, slow, sensuous sponge bath. Working my way over her every nook and cranny took time and I enjoyed every second of it. I worked to keep her constantly on edge, yearning, begging for release. I enjoyed massaging her with oils after she was nice and clean. The oils were designed to stimulate her skin and excite her as well as arouse her.

The oils held just a touch of cayenne pepper in them. When I massaged the oils into her pussy lips I knew the effect it would have. You see when you get an irritant like cayenne pepper on the pussy lips it causes a great burning sensation as it severely irritates the extremely sensitive skin there. I knew it would cause this sensation when I mixed it into the oils originally.

Now my plan was to let it build up a fire in her pussy that only a dousing with a great load of cum could take care of. I left her blindfolded and earplugged for a while and went to do the same to my other prisoners. With my other prisoners I was not nearly as nice though, they got the cayenne pepper full strength rather than the diluted stuff I used on the slut I started with. I wanted it to last longer and drive them crazier all that much faster.

There is nothing better than watching a woman turn into a babbling, drooling, feeling piece of flesh with no desire other than to have their sexual needs satisfied hard and fast and wantonly. These women, as professional as they were, never even had a clue as to what I was doing to them. I had them at my mercy quickly and, unfortunately for them, I have no mercy.

One of the whores, one of the ones whom had sodomized my ass savagely, I made sure to give special treatment to and I placed a candle in her belly button. I took extra care to make sure that she could not move then I lit the candle. I wanted to make sure she could see it melting down until it got to her chest, until it threatened to burn her. I wanted to scare her into complete submission and I was barely starting. If this didn't work I would start to pull out the stops and let her really know what pain and torments I had planned for her.

Woman by woman, whore by whore I used every single one of them. By the time I was done individually double-fucking their pussies and asses there was no doubt that the brothel would need to be closed for an extended time to allow them all to heal up properly.

I spent time whipping, fucking, licking and sucking all of them nearly as much as they did me. Once I had gotten them all properly loosened up I proceeded to call in my slaves to help me out. I had something special planned and I wanted witnesses for this.

It should be mentioned that, like any good brothel, there were video cameras everywhere, albeit well hidden, to record what went on there in case any of the customers got out of hand. Well, as I am sure you can imagine, after what I'd been doing to them this fact was given to me by one of the whores in the hopes I would be more lenient with her.

She was wrong!

I did, however, make sure I found out where the computer- and videobank were that did all the taping. Once I had them I then made some minor modifications to it---I hooked them all up to direct to dvd recorders—so I could have a good record of this and what was yet to come.

I figure I may as well make some money off of this experience as well.

Now any man, who is truly honest, will tell you he has certain fantasies—whether they disgust who he tells or not doesn't matter. Well I had this fantasy of being totally in control of a large group of women and making them do whatever I wanted.

Lucky for me that is the way things happened to turn out, huh?

I decided I was going to really let these women think that I would do absolutely anything to them, even bestiality. Of course that isn't what I intended to do I just intended to make it look that way.

I put them in the stocks one by one and blindfolded them really well. Then, when they were properly prepared with their legs wide and their pussies ready for use I put on a recording of a horse. The first thing they would hear is the sound of clopping as a horse walked on a hard floor, then its breathing would begin to increase as it became aroused. Now, please note, I had gone to a lot of trouble to arrange this. I made sure the place actually had a horse in it so it would smell to them as if the horse was in the room, which indeed it was, but not fucking them.

As the sounds progressed you could hear the horse put it forelegs up and you could hear it get plenty excited right before the cock was thrust into each woman. Obviously, with me having two cocks, they would have known it was me immediately. It is, after all, an extreme rarity, to say the least to have two cocks.

What actually entered them was an extremely large cock belonging to a black male friend of mine who wanted to help me get even. It didn't hurt that my friend is a bit of a sadist and has as perverse a sense of humor as I do. The women would never see him, he would not make any sounds, but he would get to tear up a few pussies with his pussy prod.

He really loved it as he took them all in their pussies and asses savagely. The rougher he got, the harder he got and the deeper he went into each pussy. He was my guest at the brothel for several days and each day he took several of them.

When he was gone I made sure that they "knew" what they had just done. Of course none of them had actually seen the horse except when I removed them from the stocks and by then the horse wasn't in them so there is no way to prove what they think actually happened to them.

Now I intended to make them hurt a little more, but it was to be a pleasurable pain—at least for me.

I made sure each of them knew what was going to happen. My eyes followed their eyes to see how each would react to the idea of being double fucked in mouth, pussy and ass by one man. By this time they all knew there was no way out of my clutches, no way I would not get even with them and they knew that they may as well try to enjoy what was to come since fighting would only make me wish to punish them worse.

The ones that seemed resigned to what I was going to do were not high on my list of priorities, but I did take them first saving the ones I knew would really enjoy the experiences to come for last.

I made sure to lubricate each of their asses and whip them well to loosen them up a bit. When they started to move of their own accord, their own desires, their own sexual heat that is when I took them. Some took much longer then others, some not long at all, but all were eventually taken and taken hard.

The black women were the best; they seemed to really need the cocks inside them. It was almost as if they felt that they could not live without hard cock pounding away inside them and filling them up completely. Whether they had it in their mouths, pussies or asses they worked to make it all the more enjoyable for both them and me.

One of the black whores, a Goddess among mere mortals and by far the classiest looking one, turned out to be the biggest slut of all. With her long tresses, gorgeous upturned breasts, dime-sized nipples, flat stomach, chocolate brown skin and long pink tongue she was the epitome of sensuousness. As she moved, even in bondage, she moved like a snow leopard in heat. She was everything that every man could want, but not what everyone could afford. I knew just by looking at her she was far and away the highest paid brothel employee any man could ever meet.

This goddess really loved it meeting someone like me. Someone she couldn't control with sex, but rather that controlled her with his or her own form of dominating sexuality. She got off on how hard she was used. As this lovely woman came on my cocks for the last time in that particular hour, she roared in both pain and ecstasy. It probably would have been heard in another state if not for the soundproofing.

I am sure you've probably guessed by now that I really love long hair on a woman. I like to be able to braid it and hold onto it like a cowboy holds onto a bronco just let out of the chute. I like my rides hard and fast sometimes and I like it all the more when they like it just as rough a ride.

Now this lovely Nubian goddess loved it rough. The more I tried to degrade her the more it seemed as if she was exalted above other mere mortal women. The torments that I gave the other women, including even using them for furniture or toilets, forcing them to perform analingus and cunnilingus until their tongues nearly fell off and some things I am sure would make the most jaded of sexual deviants blush, was nothing next to what I did to this goddess.

The funniest part is that no matter what I did to her, she begged me to degrade her more and to use her harder each time. What can you do to someone like that? Do you pierce them? Brand them? Cut of parts of their anatomy? Do you tattoo them? Do you make them beg to be used even more? Do you sell them? There are entirely too many options. Of course I intended to explore them all with her.

I braided this lovely goddess's hair and then I decided to have some real fun with her. I put her into suspension bondage, except the rope that held her proud head in the air was her own braided hair. After I had her prepared properly, nude and hanging there awaiting me I took her ass and her pussy simultaneously. I was not gentle—I knew she didn't want that—I just fucked her ass as if she was a brood mare and I was going to implant my stallion seed deep within her. I was hard, fast, and perhaps even violently aggressive in my fucking of her.

When I came deep within her, both of my cocks unloading at once in her ass and pussy, the throbbing and pulsing of them sent her into the loudest of orgasms I have ever heard a woman have. She screamed not in pain, but in excruciating pleasure.

I had more torments in mind for all of the workers in my newly owned brothel, but they will come later. I did, after all, have a business to run and I thought it was time to get down to business.

My first business decision: I turned the former brothel owner into a slave and made my Nubian goddess the new Madam!

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers
12