The Secret of Village Court - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,073 Followers

"Thanks for getting me back into the cabin." Kacey said.

"I wouldn't have expected you to limp your way back in. How's the ankle?"

She shrugged, "It's a sprain, but I will live. I feel bad."

"For what?"

"With a sprained ankle, I can't help you with much until it gets better."

I waved her off, "You're fine."

Kacey took another sip from her cup and looked around the cabin. She shivered a little. "Why is it so drafty in here?"

I groaned, "I got some bad news for you."

"Uh-oh."

I nodded, "The wind must have picked up some debris from the property. The back two bedrooms have smashed windows. I tried to cover them up as best as I could with the tarps, but there is no possible way that we will be staying in there. On the plus side, the bathroom seems to be in working condition and there is hot water running."

"So, where are we going to sleep?" Kacey asked.

I pointed to the couch she was sitting on, "I know that can fold out to a full-sized bed. You can sleep on that while I take the rocking chair."

"Are you sure?" Kacey asked. "My father fell asleep on that thing one time and he woke up with a stiff neck."

I shrugged, "There are no other options."

"You can always share the bed with me." Kacey said with her face flushed red.

"Uhh, I don't know..."

"We can decide on that when we re ready for bed."

I nodded.

"Do we have enough supplies?"

"We should. I was in charge of bringing in water, juices, coffee, snacks and canned food. We should be able to hold out for three days eating really well, five to six days if we are cautious with our food."

"Well, then let's be cautious."

We sat there and drank our hot chocolate. We talked about the memories that we had at the property. Kacey told me tales of a young boy that she used to flirt with that had a cabin with his family on the other side of the property. I watched as she spoke. I couldn't help but look at her soft lips. Her eyes sparkled with wonderment as she told story after story. I just sat there and listened. I sat there and was completely at ease getting lost in her deep green eyes. Before we knew it, day turned into night.

"I'm getting tired." Kacey said.

I nodded, "Me too."

Kacey tried standing from the couch. She winced and sat back down quickly as any kind of weight on her sprained ankle sparked pain in her. She huffed in frustration. "I can't stand up. My ankle is still killing me."

"I can help you. What do you need done?"

"I want to change into my pajamas."

I froze.

"What?" Kacey asked as she noticed that I was still like a statue. She rolled her eyes, "Are you serious? Come on, we used to change in front of each other as kids. Now stop being a prude and help me."

I got up from the rocking chair and walked nervously over to Kacey. She had pulled out her pajamas that she had wanted to wear to sleep from her duffel bag. She handed the dainty articles of clothing to me and began to pull her sweater off. I stood and watched as she disrobed slowly while keeping her weight off the hurt ankle. Kacey looked back as she stood in front of me in nothing but her socks, a pair of lacey panties and a bra.

"You want to help me out?"

I nodded as I took a step towards her and helped her with her pajama bottoms first. I looped her good leg first and gently pulled past the hurt ankle before she took over. I handed her the top and felt an enormous sense of relief as she buttoned up and smiled at me when she was finished.

"Now, was that so bad?"

I shrugged as I turned to get clothes of my own to sleep in. "It isn't everyday a guy watches his cousin get almost naked and change into her pajamas."

"You have seen me in my bikini before, Derek. It is no different."

"It is." I said as I changed with my back facing Kacey.

"Why, because my bottoms are lace?"

"Perhaps."

"So garment material dictates the nature of the garment itself?"

I pulled on a pair of basketball shorts and a long sleeved t-shirt before turning around. I nodded. "Yes, that is correct. You wouldn't wear a pair of lacey bottoms to go swimming in. Bikini bottoms are meant for...well...girls to wear at the beach. Lacey underwear...it just seems more private to me. More..."

"Seductive?" Kacey said as she smiled.

"Yes." I said as I began to undo the couch and set it up for the night. I threw bedding down on it and two pillows before grabbing my own bedding and started towards the rocking chair. I stopped when I felt Kacey's hand on my shoulder.

"Just sleep with me. You are going to get a stiff neck on the chair. We need you at a hundred percent for tomorrow morning. With the way the storm is hitting us, we are going to need you to shovel us out. I am sure the wood you brought in won't last us forever."

"Are you sure?" I said as I turned around.

Kacey nodded and got gingerly into bed. "I suggested it, didn't I?"

I sighed and got into bed once Kacey had settled down into it. My bed at home was a queen sized bed making this full-sized fold out extremely small to me. When I finally found a position that felt comfortable, I felt Kacey tap on my shoulder softly. I turned to her.

"Hi."

I smiled, "Hey."

"This is kind of nice." Kacey said sweetly as she snuggled into the blankets.

"Yeah, it is." I said sleepily.

"Too tired for bedtime stories?" she said smiling.

I nodded.

"Ok." Kacey said with an exaggerated pouch. She leaned into me and kissed me softly on the cheek. "Good night."

"Good night."

*

The cold woke me. I looked around disoriented not knowing where I was. I slowly realized I was in a cabin at Village Court. I looked over to the fireplace and could see the fire was still going. It wasn't strong and fierce like it was before, but it was still lit. I opted not to get out of bed. I lay back down and reveled in the warmth of the blankets that I had brought along. As sleep began to creep back to me, I instinctively reached out and pulled the warm body that was next to me closer. My eyes shot open when I realized it wasn't a sleep induced hallucination. It was Kacey. She moved over, yielding to my touch and snuggled with her back against me. Not wanting to cause any issue or wake her up, I held her close to me and shared her warmth. I leaned into her and was caressed by her scent. She was soft and pleasant to be against. My heart quickened its pace when I felt Kacey move about. She reached for my arm that held her and pulled it even closer to her.

I swallowed the lump in my throat as the palm of my hand was pulled to the swell of her breasts. She held me in place. She held my hand firm against her. I was no longer in control of myself. I acted on instinct. My hand gave her breast a soft squeeze. A soft moan escaped from Kacey's lips. That thrilled me. Hearing her moan gave me more courage as I became bolder and bolder. My hand drifted away from her breast and touched up and down her body slowly. I explored Kacey's body while she slept soundly. I explored her curves. I marveled at the shape of her. I pulled her closer to me not wanting any space between us. I was entranced by her. My heart raced as I couldn't believe that I was touching my own cousin. I was excited by her. With all my touching and exploring, I noticed that my cock had swollen to attention.

"Derek?" Kacey mumbled as she turned around slowly in my arms.

My heart stopped. I began to panic. I wanted to tear my arms away from her. I wanted to turn around and face the other way. I wanted to run from embarrassment. But, I didn't. I lay perfectly still as she turned while she winced to face me.

"Derek?"

I kept my eyes closed. I felt Kacey move to even closer to me. I felt her eyes on me. I kept still. I kept my breathing slow as if I were sleeping.

"Derek? Are you awake?" Kacey asked softly. Though her voice was soft and almost to a whisper, the family cabin insulated by the snow and the storm outside seemingly amplified her voice.

I felt Kacey's head rest on my shoulder. My heart slowed its pace as I hoped that she must have been satisfied that I was asleep when I explored her body. I felt her breath on me. I felt Kacey's body inch even closer. My erection was pressed tightly against between us. There was no mistaking it for what it was. My eyes snapped open when I felt a pair of moist lips touching mine softly.

"Kacey?" I asked feigning being startled awake and broke away from Kacey's delicate lips.

She smiled slyly. "Faker."

"What?"

"I knew you weren't asleep."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I lied.

Kacey leaned and kissed my lips again. She lingered a moment before breaking away. "You're definitely awake now if you weren't before."

"Kacey..."

"Derek..."

I shook my head, "I shouldn't have touched you like that."

"Oh? Touched me like what? I thought you were asleep?" Kacey said with a smirk on her face.

"You're my cousin. I apologize."

Kacey smiled, "It is ok."

"Is it?"

She shrugged cutely, "No one else but us will know what you did in your sleep."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have either way."

Kacey rubbed her body against me erection and bit her bottom lip, "Is that what I think it is?"

I nodded.

"Derek..."

"Kacey, it happens to all guys in their sleep."

"Oh, I know." Kacey said as she continued to rub against it. "But, is this because of me, or because of a naughty little dream you were having?"

I smiled, my face felt flushed with embarrassment. I pushed away from Kacey a little. "It was because of you."

"Ahh, he speaks the truth finally."

"Kacey..."

"I am fine with it, Derek. Under the current circumstances, with us being in bed this close to each other, I could allow for some nocturnal problems to happen."

"Thanks." I said. My cock was throbbing. I had always looked at Kacey as nothing more than a cousin. Sure, I saw her for the beauty that she was, but it never occurred to me how sexual she was and could be. Even in the dim cabin with the only light source being the flickering flames of the fireplace, she was a dangerously sexual being. My hands gripped her waist as I felt her push closer to me, but I kept her in place.

"What?" Kacey asked.

"I don't think we should be this close."

"Too late for that, silly."

I shook my head, "I am going to face the other way."

"Don't." Kacey insisted as she pulled me closer to her. My erection pressed firmly back against her. She closed her eyes as she felt it press against her pajama bottoms. She opened her eyes and looked directly into mine. "I have a secret."

I nodded.

"I've always had a crush on you. When I was little, I would pretend that we were married. When I played in my room, I pretended that you would come home from a long day of work and I would cook you dinner. I would sit and watch as you eat and tell me your day. I would pretend that we were sleeping together in bed. As a teenager, I would hug my pillow thinking it was you. And...now...here we are. Together. In bed. Holding one another."

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why me?"

Kacey shrugged, "We have been together since I could remember. The first memory that I could recall was the two of us playing together. You have always been there for me. You have always been there to make me smile. It is a nice constant in a girl's life."

"The rest of your family isn't a constant?"

Kacey shook her head cutely, "No, silly. They are, but I meant the constant of a person that makes your heart flutter."

"Me?"

"Yes you." Kacey said softly as she leaned in closer to me. "This? Being stuck in a storm together? All alone? An erotic novel writer couldn't have come up with a better situation."

"But..."

"I see how you look at me."

"How?"

"You look at me like how any girl wants to be looked at. You look at me like I was the only girl in the room." Kacey said softly as she inched closer and closer to me. Her lips grazed mine as she spoke. "You look at me like I am the only girl you have eyes for. You look at me like I am the only girl in the world. You try to hide it. I would catch you looking at me all the time. Even when we were children. I know you feel the same as I do."

"I do?"

Kacey nodded and kissed me firmly on the lips. I couldn't hold back. I kissed her. I returned the passion she was showing me. My arms wrapped around her and pulled her close. My mind raced as my heart pounded. Our bodies were pressed tightly against one another. Her hands pulled at my clothes. I pulled away from her, breaking our passionate connection.

"We shouldn't."

"I don't care." Kacey insisted. "And, I want to."

"Our families..."

"Won't know." Kacey said hungrily as she pushed off her own pajama bottoms. She stopped with a wince on her face.

"Are you ok?" I asked worried.

"My ankle still hurts."

"Then we should stop." I said slightly relieved as our mistake was halted.

Kacey shook her head slowly. She looked deep into my eyes and smiled shyly. "You could help me."

"Kacey..."

"Help me?" She said with a pout.

I reached under the covers and helped her slide out of her pajama bottoms. I looked over to Kacey. Her eyes were locked onto me as I pulled it away and set it beside us. She licked her lips and bit her bottom lip and she looked longingly at me.

"We got one more thing."

"What?"

"My panties?"

"Kacey..."

She shrugged, "Please?"

I nodded as I reached under again and took hold of the delicate lace panties and pulled them off of her. My heart was racing. I pulled the panties from under the covers and set them aside along with her pajamas bottoms. Kacey smiled and pulled herself close to me. I was drowning in her embrace. Kacey kissed me. She kissed me furiously. She kissed me with a sense of urgency I had never been kissed with before. I gripped her waist as I tried to desperately control her, but it was in vain. Kacey's need dominated us both. She pushed me onto my back and dove into me. Her lips ran across my face and then onto my neck. I felt her suck gently.

"Oh my god." I uttered.

Kacey pulled her head away from my neck and smiled mischievously. "I wanted to do that ever since I got into your truck."

"Really?"

Kacey nodded.

I looked deep into her eyes. I wanted her. I knew it was wrong. Everything in my body ached in the internal battle it waged within itself. I wanted her so much. She was everything I had ever hoped for in a woman. The taboo of it all was apparent. But, she didn't care, and slowly, neither did I. I reached out to her and pulled her gently onto her back. The animal inside me began to stir. I thirsted for her. I got up and began to kiss her. My lips touched hers softly. Her tongue slipped into my mouth. I felt Kacey's hands reach up and hold my head in place as she kissed me deeply. I kissed back with the same emotion that she was showing. We kissed like two long time lovers that had been away from each other for a while. We kissed with frightening familiarity.

A moan poured from Kacey's lips as my hands reached underneath her pajama top and took hold of her breasts. They were two perfectly shaped B-cups that filled my hands. She cried out in pleasure as I played with her erect nipples as I kissed her neck. Her body wriggled and writhed under me. Her hips pressed into mine. She pushed back with her hands and let out an exhausted sigh.

"Please, don't make me wait."

"You really want to do this?"

She nodded.

"There is no turning back."

"I don't care." She said breathlessly.

I nodded as I pulled off my shorts and boxers. Kacey gasped as she looked down under the covers and between our bodies. She took in how erect and aroused I was. She licked her lips and nodded as she spread her legs gingerly favoring her ankle. I got into position between her legs and lined my throbbing cock to her waiting sex. She was wet. I could see it even in the darkness with the flickering light from the fire. I gently pressed the bulb of my cock between the wet lips of her pussy.

"Derek..." Kacey moaned as she felt contact between us. "Oh...my...god...this is really happening. This is really happening, right?"

I pushed into her. Our two bodies became one in one fluid motion. Kacey's body went stiff with shock and delight. Her back arched up as my cock pierced her perfect wet slit. She moaned loudly. Passion took over. My desire ruled my mind. I needed her. I wanted her. I craved her. I started to pump my hips. Kacey cried out with maddening pleasure as we rocked wildly together. The noises we made were lewd and damn near pornographic.

"Oh my god, Derek!" Kacey cried out. She reached under the shirt I was still wearing and raked her nails across my back. She clawed at me. "You feel so good!"

I couldn't speak. My head was flooded. I pumped furiously into her. The old fold out couch creaked with our weight and our movement. I didn't care anymore. I didn't care that she was my cousin. I didn't care that my uncle would kill me if he ever found out. I wanted her. I wanted to be one with her. I could feel her close. Kacey's pussy began to pulsate wildly gripping me into place.

"Are you close?" I uttered.

She nodded as she bit her lip hard.

"Me too."

Kacey held my head with her hands. "Don't cum in me."

I nodded. I pumped wildly into her. I gripped the bedding and the pillows as I leaned into her and gave it everything I could. Kacey's body stiffened again. Her moans grew into cries of ecstasy.

"I'm cumming!" Kacey cried out as she thrashed beneath me. Her body shook and shivered as waves of pleasure washed over her.

I pulled my cock away from her pussy. I looked over to her; she quickly scrambled about in the bed and dove down onto my cock with her mouth. I gasped as I felt my cock slam into the back of her throat. She sucked wildly. She sucked loudly. I couldn't hold out even if I had wanted to. I erupted. I threw me head back as I emptied my seed into her. I low guttural moan escaped my lips as I poured everything into Kacey. My body trembled as she sucked hungrily at my cock. Kacey twirled her tongue around the head of my cock and pulled back as she finished the last drop that had come out of me. She flopped back onto the bed exhausted. I looked down to her. My chest heaved still from our sex. She had an amazing glow to her. Kacey smiled warmly at me.

"Wow, Derek." She said softly as she wiped her lips with the back of her hand.

"Wow indeed." I said as I lay down next to her.

"That was a lot." Kacey said.

"Sorry."

"Pent up?"

I nodded.

"You were amazing." She whispered as I pulled the covers over us. She cuddled into me. Her naked body pressed up against me. "It was everything I could have imagined."

I shrugged, "I wished I could have last longer."

"We can try again tomorrow."

I looked over to her, "What?"

Kacey smiled, "This isn't a one time thing is it?"

I shrugged, "I don't know..."

She kissed me softly on my lips. "Please...I don't want it to be."

"We will see, ok?"

Kacey nodded and settled into me. The wind outside howled loudly. The reality of our situation set in some more as the storm rocked the cabin. I held her tightly and listened to the crackling of the fire. Tomorrow was going to be a rough day. Tomorrow was going to bring a whole new set of problems. Maybe things weren't going to be bad as long as she was with me tomorrow.

Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,073 Followers
12