The Secret World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

++++++++++

"August 08, 1992

"I, Beaumont LaCroix have found a new home, a new family. Well, in ways a new dysfunctional family, but nonetheless a family. Though my life as a vampire has been a strange one as the life of my kin as well as other-kin look through different eyes than the eyes of the normal world. But, even being alive as long as I have, I'm quite surprised that this world bears yet more wonders I have yet to understand.

"For one, my new family, a secret society who is only spoken in conspiracy theory, the Illuminati. I first came across them or their enlightened leader in the 1890's, yet I still had my doubts whether the enlightened one was was serious or perhaps fooling with me. One thing about vampires is our vain notion that we know everything, in truth we don't. I, for example had no knowledge of the existence of other kind of vampires. I was first turned in the year of 1702 by a group known as the Scarlet Disciple. As it turns out, the Scarlet Disciple only accepted the very same type of vampire that I am.

"The Vain-Fangs as the Illuminati classified us. Basically your run of the mil vampire that's stronger than normal humans, faster, immortal, and much better looking. Okay, I did say my vampire classification was called vain-fang. To make it a point that I take pride in the vain portion of our classification, while just about all of my vain-kin rely on fangs and claws for combat, I for one after choosing a new path decided to take up swordsmanship as well as the the use of daggers. I think it gives me a more stoic look as well as a gentleman demeanor to duel evil rather than claw and bite like an animal.

"Then we have the Day-Crawlers. These vampires have the ability to walk among the daylight. I wouldn't say they're much stronger than normal humans, but more agile for sure. They definitely have more primal characteristics about their behavior, such as crawling, growling, snarling, and the sort. Another thing to add, rather than drinking blood, they prefer to devour bloody raw meat, a bit too barbaric for my taste. But, their biggest vulnerability, they can die by conventional means like normal gunshots, stabbing, blunt force, etc. However, these are not to be taken lightly, they can definitely prove to be more ferocious than vain-fangs in the physical sense.

"Now, this next classification to my surprise I didn't think still existed. These are called the Nosferatu because of their characteristics similarities with the old motion picture of Count Orlock. Deformed body, hairlessness, pointy ears and nose. They haven't been seen in over a century and no documentation on strengths and weaknesses exists. From what I gathered in Illuminati records, if a Nosferatu is encountered, the best course of action is to run."

++++++++++

"January 02, 1995

"I have done it! I finally revealed my most deepest and darkest secret to the Illuminati. My maker in the Scarlet Disciple, was a vampire named Guillermo, a professor of human and vampire anatomy. Most know him simply as The Professor. He was a unique one, very dominant in his demeanor, seductive in personality. I could not resist him, he was like an addiction. When the time came and as he offered me a life of immortality, I could not refuse. I was but a boy in my early twenties, and Guillermo, a god of seduction among men.

"In order for a vampire, at least the vain-fangs like myself to turn a human, it must be consensual. Unlike humans and many of the other kin who birth a child, for vampires it is much different. The human body welcomes the vampire sexually, then they engage in sex, a very primal sex. If the ritual is consensual, the human body opens up to its own primal responses. When the vampire releases his or her sexual fluid, be that semen or vaginal secretion it takes over the human's body for transformation. Now, the sexual fluid can be a ejaculated into the human through vaginal sex, anal sex, or even swallowed through oral sex. What's important is that the vampire's sexual fluids enter the body of the human.

"For the sake of female vampires, having vaginal sex as well as receiving oral sex was still quite sufficient with male humans. The problem existed with female vampires turning female humans. Professor Guillermo was able to fix that problem in the late 1700's with a device similar with the ever so famous dildo in popular generation.

"Much like the strap-on harness, the good professor's version had an attachment he called the sexual fang, but for sake of argument, it's a dildo with special grooves inside the shaft spiraling towards the end to help transfer the vaginal secretion into the human body. As far as the harness portion for the vampire, there is an insertable end for her to catch and direct her secretion into the sexual fang.

"One thing to understand about vampires, most especially the vain-fangs, we are a very sexual driven creature. As vampires, our senses are naturally stronger and sensitive than humans, sight, smell, taste, hearing, and touch. With sexual activity, vampires tend to have a more synergistic orgasm. Sex among other vampires is quite lovely, simple sex with humans is addicting, but sex in regards to turning humans is more insatiable than even the feeding of blood.

"Another important detail in regards to turning humans, is the biting and feeding portion. When the vampire is sexually aroused, especially when they have reached a primal mind state of breeding, the saliva carries with it unique pheromones. These pheromones not only flow through the blood making the human more sensitive to the sexual act like some form primal vampire venom, it also sends signals to the brain to go into submission to their future maker.

"Now, another side to the primal vampire venom for other kin, or anything that can not be turned, even humans that are non consenting, the venom can be debilitating or even fatal, therefore the sexual fluids of the vampire makes the venom non lethal. In the case if other-kin, such as a djinn or maybe the wolf packs, although vampiric saliva alone is not toxic until the vampire has reached a primal state, the vampiric venom if mixed with sexual fluids can be a bit of an aphrodisiac to the other-kin.

"Now, for my deepest and darkest secret. At the time the Scarlet Disciple was dwindling in population, our kin was facing extinction. The Professor had worked on a task, the ability to turn a non willing human into a vampire. Being that he was my maker, it was my very existence to want and try to please him. In my submission to the Professor, my maker, I worked endlessly to try to aid in ways that I could. I studied my maker's work and then a breakthrough.

"I had been learning alchemy from witches, but it wasn't an easy process to learn. In fact, I had seduced a witch into wanting me to turn her. A witch is still human after all, however upon turning her into a vampire she lost many of her witch like powers, but fortunate for us she still retained all her knowledge of alchemy. I adored her actually, she being my first human to turn, it was almost as though she were my first born.

"Her name was Matilda, she looked up to me as I did with my master and with her alchemic knowledge and my studying of my master's work, we were able to devise an aphrodisiac to seduce humans for the purpose of turning. Now this aphrodisiac can be employed in many ways, one way is to inoculate a vampire with the aphrodisiac. So, something such as a simple kiss can cause the human to open up their bodies with desire in the same fashion as a willing human being turned. The very same can be ingested through food or beverage or even from sharing the same drink or biting out of the same apple. It is through the saliva transfer from vampire to human.

"There are complications that can arrive from this. Even though the human body is open to being turned, the mind is in an altered state and the turning is not quite accepting in the transformation process. For a willing human, if there is the slightest doubt, then the process fails. If the process for a willing human fails, their body eventually relaxes which then the vampire's primal state can relax as well and then try again another time.

"But, with the aphrodisiac, the human body doesn't relax, instead it keeps craving the sexual breeding which in turns acts as its own aphrodisiac to the vampire causing the vampire to keep trying and trying over with little to no rest until the human is either turned or perhaps the life and blood has been exhausted completely.

"Methods found to prove successful in this type of turning would be to use mutlple vampires per human subject. It almost becomes a sexual feeding frenzy in that case, however with multiple vampire fluids coursing through the human body, it helps to overwhelm the human immune system eventually taking over the body and causing the body to turn. We called this process, the body feasting. However to my surprise, after disclosing this information to the Illuminati, their response was, "Kinky, a vampire gangbang," which I was relieved that they did not persecute me for my sins."

++++++++++

"March 25, 2015

"I lay here within the gray walls of this ship, the Proteus. I understand in Greek mythology, Proteus is the oldest son of the Greek god of water, Poseidon. Proteus is also referred as the old man of the sea and has the power to foresee the future. Not that this ship has the capabilities to see the future, but an interesting name for sure.

"I was asked to undertake a quest of sort, or mission as they called it. Because of my old ties to the Scarlet Disciple and their reemergence into the public, I felt a need to take action. As it turned out, many nests have either been conquered and destroyed, or they have submitted and assimilated into the Scarlet Disciple. Over the years they had used the body feasting methods to turn various public officials as well as the distribution of the aphrodisiac through pharmaceutical means.

"I made it my goal to find the location of their factories and destroy the facility. Unfortunately, I didn't think my plan through, well needless to say that swords and daggers were not the ideal choice of weapons for such an endeavor. Ultimately, I was captured and tortured. The vain-fangs are rather arrogant and in their pride they thought by torturing me and eventually bringing me to my end at the very facility I sought to destroy would give me the misfortune of realizing how close I was only to fail before my end.

"Although they did not want my demise to be a quick one, instead they brought a rather cursed device, the silver chair. It is exactly as it was named, a chair made of silver with spikes. Silver is also like venom to vampiric bodies. It's a debilitating and burns worse than fire. Such a creation should be feared among all vampires, and such a chair was created by non other than the professor as I was his reason for building such a cursed thing.

"I resisted as hard as I could, but it was futile. I found myself forced onto the chair and no amount of words can express the burning pain of the chair. My body began to sizzle with every second like that of raw meat on a burning grill. I screamed frantically begging to be released. I kept fighting to rise up from the chair as they struggled to fasten the cuffs on me.

"To my luck, the Illuminati did not forsaken me. Instead they not only came to my aid, they brought a reckoning with them. How they overpowered the Scarlet Disciple vampires guarding the facility with modern military tactics is beyond my knowing. But, it was then I came to know my new family within the Illuminati. Big Papi, Doc Holiday, and Mister O were among the team that invaded the facility. Although I became acquainted with the rest of the team, those three were among the closest to kin I've had in over a century.

"Yet, out of the three, there was a certain darkness with Mister O. He showed me kindness as he pulled me out from the chair. The leader of my captors, he however was not awarded the kindness that this Mister O granted me. Instead, he revealed a darkness that I never knew was capable among the humans. He alone forced the leader of my captors on the chair and strapped him in. He then used a small blade which had to have had silver elements as it burnt the flesh as he carved the symbol of the Illuminati onto his chest. And then Mister O did one of the most sadistic things I have ever witnessed. He removed his pistol from his holster and began shooting my captor on his kneecaps, ankles, and then his wrists and elbows. He began taunting him about how the silver will prevent his vampiric body from healing the wounds. All the meanwhile, the rest of this team began destroying the facility.

"I was no doubt weak from my brief torture, seeing as I was losing consciousness, Mister O had cut his forearm to let his blood drip into my mouth. It wasn't much blood, but enough help my wounds heal a bit faster. It was also enough for me to have nightmares for days. I was taken to the ship, the Proteus. As I've said, here I lay within the gray walls healing."

++++++++++

"March 29, 2015

"My speedy recovery has been going well. I have received a video talk, or rather talked to someone on the television. A sweet lady named Gretchen with a lovely German accent, sweet blond hair, and those green eyes. I do think she was rather annoyed at my interest in her personal life and wanting to court her. It is amazing how a hundred years ago, wanting to know about a woman wass flattering.

"Not to steer off at the topic of my journal entry, but it seems I'm working under a new contact, Kristen Geary. Saw a picture of her, very lovely as well. But, I have a feeling she's not one to test my charms on as I overheard her on that video talking television with Mister O and it wasn't pretty. But, it seems that I'll be working as an investigating operative with the Proteus strike team acting as my back up security during investigations.

"I also made a report to Kristen Geary about the nightmares I had after drinking Mister O's blood. The thing to understand about feeding, it is not a physical thing alone. It is rather emotional and spiritual, it is not as simple as eating. Instead, what a vampire is doing is using the essence of the human's life force to feed the vampire's life force, as they say, blood is life. In the case of Mister O, because my spirit was weak at the time, drinking his blood gave a glimpse into his life. I became attuned to his soul for a brief moment until I fully recovered. Each time I closed my eyes to slumber, I saw his dreams. I felt his emotions. His rage. His fears. His sadness. It felt as though his soul was yearning for help, yet it could not reach anyone.

"Also under Kristen Geary's direction, Mister O had been placed primarily as an investigation operative alongside with me to help train me as a field operative since my time in Illuminati has been more of a consultant. It seems there are various reasons for reassigning Mister O, one being that he appears to be capable of something called anima. Even my vampiric kin are not familiar with what anima is."

++++++++++

Penny stopped reading for a moment and rubbed her eyes. She saw Mister O step out of his office and wondered more about him and this anima. Besides the fact that he seemed to heal pretty fast, there was nothing about him that seemed like a superhero. But then she remembered the elementalist back at the university, the burning man. Penny wondered if maybe the burning man was related to this anima.

"Miss Godfrey," Mister O interrupted, "I'm going to the galley to get some chow, you should eat too."

Penny nodded and put away the letters she had been reading but grabbed another to take with her so she could read with her meal. She followed Mister O as he led her through the ship to the galley. Arriving at the mess line, she saw that there was a long line of people stretching down the passageways. Eager to learn more, Penny began reading hoping to uncover more about anima.

++++++++++

"January 1, 2016

"Ah, yes, it is the new year. This past year has brought me much learning into this secret world that in my many years alive, I suddenly realized that I am yet an infant compared to the splendors of the world. Among my many joys of this past year was the welcoming by the strike team onboard the Proteus. Such fellowship is priceless and hard to come by. No vampire nest can even compare to the camaraderie of the strike team.

"Many of them had been in the military before their employment in the Illuminati. First let's talk about the three I've been most familiar with. The team leader is Benny Martinez, or Big Papi. From what I understand, he was in a military group called marines. He's the older of the others in the strike team.

"Both Mister O and Doc Holiday were in the navy. I don't quite understand how sailors would get trained in the stuff they do. I understand we live on a ship, but why would sailors need to fight on land like they do is beyond my understand. Maybe if they raided other ships or some form of maritime combat, but somehow they do all sorts of fighting on land such as the desert.

"Then there's Hawkins, or Hawk for short. He has a shaved head and a rather hyper type of person. He was in the army and began as an engineer before becoming a ranger. One thing I noticed is a tattoo of one of his army pins which he referred to as a blood castle. I asked him if he knew how to build a steam engine since he started his army life as an engineer, instead he simply said he doesn't build stuff, he blows stuff up.

"The last two among the strike team are named Chad Jenkins, or CJ for short. And last, Leroy Groover, or Groove for short. These two were also in the army in something called delta. I don't know if it's some sort of army fraternity, but apparently it's suppose to be a big deal.

"Another big change during this past year, I've been assigned my own quarters. A nice living space which I've taken the time to customize for my stateroom to make it more cozy. I call it, Chez-LaCroix. My room also shares the break room with Mister O, Doc Holiday, and Big Papi.

"This year with those three was quite the experience. The hijinks and mischief these three perform on each other is unbelievable. It wasn't long until their pranks started to focus on me. At first I found it quite upsetting until I realized that they saw me as one of them. For example, the first prank I came across was a paper bag with note from Big Papi. Written on the note was saying somewhere along the lines of welcome to BOHICA Country and it also stated that he thought that I could use a snack. I opened the bag and found a used tampon. As I mentioned before, I found it rather vulgar and upsetting until I realized I was part of the camaraderie.

"Luckily for me, I've flirted with enough of women on board the ship to convince one of them to give me one unused tampon. From there I poured blood from one of my blood rations and I coated it nice and thick. I then found Big Papi sitting down and eating in the dining room and put one arm around him and began sucking on the tampon. The image alone was good enough to cause him to not only lose his appetite, but to also run towards the toilets to vomit out his food. I may not be savy with technology, but I am very savy with popular culture as well as mind-fucks.

"The pranks didn't stop there. This time Mister O and Doc Holiday got me. Knowing that vampires have heightened senses to include taste. One of my blood rations was spiked with hot sauce. Let me add, as a vampire we still enjoy eating regular food out of pleasure, but one thing we don't enjoy are spices. There is a reason for that, what is hot and spicy for humans is like the scorching fires of hell for vampires. Well, needless to say my insides felt as though acid was burning through me.