The Secret World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again, I am quite familiar with popular culture and have made good friends with those in IT. My sweet revenge came in the form of Lego toys. After receiving some onboard the ship, being a swift creature of the night it took my absolute stealth approach. Sneaking into all of their quarters, I had scattered the Lego toys all over their rooms as they slept.

"Now here's where my friends in IT comes in. They had rigged only the alarms in their rooms to go off. The alarm made all three jump out of their beds, or in Mister O's case, his office. Knowing all three were barefoot and stepping on the Lego toys, I heard such beautiful screams of anguish and pain as well as their bodies crashing into everything in their rooms. I don't think Mister O has slept barefoot since then.

"Now here's the part of their humor I don't understand. In all honesty, I find this rather repulsive and grotesque. In all my days, I have never, and I say never have seen anyone in their right mind willingly flatulate on another person. In the old days, flatulence was regarded as disgusting and rude to do around others, especially at the dining table!

"Again, vampires have heightened senses, so my sense of smell can pick up every odor. From the food ingestested, the bowel gases, everything! Big Papi is the worst in his flatulence. I dread and loathe Taco Tuesdays because of Big Papi's need for extra beans and insistence to flatulate at the dining table while everyone is still eating!"

++++++++++

Penny bursted into laughter at reading the pranks they all had been involved in. She looked at Mister O who had been in front of her in the line and finally began to see him more as human rather than some emotionless soldier. But, her smile and laughter dropped when Mister O handed her a tray and then noticed the serving line. They were serving tacos! Being at the safe-house, Penny had lost track of the days realized that it was now Tuesday, Taco Tuesday.

She proceeded on the line and chose her food until she heard someone approach from behind her in the line, "Oh, come on, man! I'm Latino and I need more beans than that," it was Big Papi, "Beans gives me bigger huevos. I need bigger huevos to fight evil!" Penny suddenly looked concerned and felt karma was punishing her for laughing at Beau's frustration.

------

Back in London, at the Lady Ives Mercy Hospital Rumah Zarenidy and her partner, Ulf stand inside Randolf Davis' room as they question him regarding the attack, "Could you please tell us more, Mr. Davis?" Rumah asked.

"Well, I've already told the police everything I know," Randolf responded from his bed.

Rumah smiled, "Well, good thing we're not the police. Tell us more about your team. We understand yourself and a Penelope Godfrey were the team leaders. Was there anything suspicious about the team?"

Randolf began listing extra names of his research team, "Ah, yes! I almost forgot the interns. We had three interns join us the day of the attack. Their names were Thomas Jennings, Richard McCormack, and Irma Williams."

Rumah looked at Ulf as though she suspected something foul, "Besides a weird odor, was there anything else unusual on the day of the attack?"

Randolf looked hesitant to answer. He later there for a moment thinking and then finally answered, "Well, Penelope, or Penny as we call her, she was acting strange and dropped her coffee in front of Irma."

"Is that all?" Rumah asked.

"No, it's not that. After she stormed out of the room, well, I saw ravens. A lot of ravens flying outside like they were circling the building," he responded.

"Ravens?" Ulf responded in a surprised tone. He and Rumah looked at each other again for a moment until he nodded his head at her.

"Mr. Davis," Rumah said towards Randolf, "Dark days are coming. The world is in turmoil and we are recruiting soldiers, agents, adventurers, crusaders. In your case, scholars. Aid us as we venture into the unkown, into the hidden places, and into the secret world."

Randolf continued to feel confused, "Wait, if you don't work with the police, then what lot do you work for?"

Rumah smiled at him, "Our organization is called the Templars. You may have heard of us, we've been around awhile."