All Comments on 'The Seducer: Origins Ch. 02'

by austin_erotica

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I like your work

You have created great characters with an interesting plot line.

Well written and a good read.

I look forward to finding out where this ending up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
James

Has no redeaming qualites, so that makes it hard for me to enjoy it, he destroyes lives and gets no real pleasure out of it so its not erotic to me just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
lame

Evans set up James, destroyed his LIFE (job & family), because James' wife kicked Evans in the balls when Evans made advances -- and all James is satisfied to do in revenge is punch him once in the mouth, knock out some teeth, and make Evans look the martyr? <P>

no law suit for damages, no getting Evans out of a job, no consequences?<P><p>

and then totally no consequences for Isabel? in fact, he just joins her to become a family destroyer like her?<P>

this is unreal.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
So Far Pretty Good

I think Isabel needs consequences. He said she is merely a tool. A gun is a tool, and when it is used in the commission of a crime against persons it is destroyed. I would like to see Isabel and ultimately James destroyed because if nothing else they are just bad karma and a waste of oxygen. If they are good little sociopaths (tools) it shouldn't bother them that much, and it will make myself and most of your other non-sociopath readers much feel better.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
I'm assuming that since.....

....he is going to assimilate her emotionless existence he won't care that Evan's retribution was trivial.But if they are engaging in a physical activity that they like, that brings them enjoyment,that very condition, of self interest,of satisfaction seeking obviates the possibility of the complete devolution of emotions.Narcissism requires emotion on various levels.Twisted.yes,but not the truly emotionless existence of a cyborg,or machine.This chapter much more realistic and sensible than the first and it seems like you're hitting your stride with both the plot and writing.very impressive,especially for this site.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
I'm assuming that since.....

....he is going to assimilate her emotionless existence he won't care that Evan's retribution was trivial.But if they are engaging in a physical activity that they like, that brings them enjoyment,that very condition, of self interest,of satisfaction seeking obviates the possibility of the complete devolution of emotions.Narcissism requires emotion on various levels.Twisted.yes,but not the truly emotionless existence of a cyborg,or machine.This chapter much more realistic and sensible than the first and it seems like you're hitting your stride with both the plot and writing.very impressive,especially for this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Isabel is hot!

superb! Isabel should lead him down the road to even more ruins...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Loving it

This story has such incredible depth to it. Five stars. You are quickly becoming one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WEIRD ATTRACTION

I should not be attracted to this story because so much is wrong.

First and foremost, James has lost his great life's love,

and is becoming unfeeling about it, and,

maybe worse, is now in cahoots with, and under the mind control of, the beautiful, conniving, heartless "thing"

(bitch/sex-for-money-whore/moral-less automaton/betrayer)

who was the main actor in his momentous loss-of-a-lifetime.

Nobody is any good,

except Allison, who is apparently out of the picture now.

So, this should be a repulsive story.

But somehow the author has gripped my attention,

which compels me to read on.

Maybe it is somewhat comparable to the fascination with the murderers in the book In Cold Blood by Truman Capote (which I read decades ago, but an impression still lingers) or reading about the atrocities of Hitler and Stalin.

Entertainment -- or at least interest -- is why I am on Literotica, and so

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

I just can’t find any sympathy for James.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous